Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] (8918 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
cry
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
I love what you do Sir. May God almighty take your business to greater heights and may you continuing garnering sale day in day out bro. Thanks for all your threads that have in one way inspired anybody.

Stay blessed wink

1 Like

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
@ALCOHOLKILLS, I have seen how angry you are with me for not holding you by your testicles cheesy and feeding you info like a baby. Keep it up.

We will all make progress in our chosen fields. You chose monitoring and abusing me and I pray you make progress in it. God will bless your hustle.

At the end of the month, if trolling me enriches your account and makes you happy, then keep it up.

If my post makes you feel intimidated or oppressed, instead of inspired, then it means you need to stop being lazy and have a better self-esteem. Low self-esteem leads to depression and depression leads to frustration which the person finally transfers to innocent people online and offline.

Only a lazy man will hate on me or feel oppressed. Smart people can do better than I'm doing.

I'm only here to inspire you, but if you don't feel inspired, you're allowed to keep mute and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
@ZINIBANKS, nothing next apart from write and publish.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
@bestabigaelever, stop crying, baby girl. Cum lick ice cream.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Casan0va: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
Okay, @ZINIBANKS, where are you stuck?

Ask all your questions about KDP and I'll answer you. Your time starts now and stops at 11:59 PM today.

Bring all your challenges and I'll reply when I'm online. It's only for today and it can only be open here on Nairaland. I don't want to go private.

So, ask. And please, ask only specific questions and not a broad question that'll require 600 pages to be answered.

Show screenshots of where you're stuck — if necessary.

You're a good man. Please never stop what you're doing, you'r helping more people than you know.
Ignore the naysayers.

I wrote a book sometime back about learning to rap but according to my publisher rocket, it is not a hot topic, i still want to publish anyways, is there a way i can boost sales since it's not so hot a topic?

God bless

3 Likes

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Casan0va:

You're a good man. Please never stop what you're doing, you'r helping more people than you know.
Ignore the naysayers.

I wrote a book sometime back about learning to rap but according to my publisher rocket, it is not a hot topic, i still want to publish anyways, is there a way i can boost sales since it's not so hot a topic?

God bless
Sorry but what if the topic is interesting to read like how much do you think you can make
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
Ok so am done with the whole process

1 Like

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by dgee1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is where the actual work is. I've been stuck here for months. I presently do not have the money to hire a writer, can't afford mentorship and don't know what to write. I need a push please
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Vicboy1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilegend I can't tell why some people here are so jealous of you
The funny thing is that the can't even hide it
And some people don't want another person to progress that is why the keep reporting your thread when you start dishing out real secret to help newbies
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Dgee1, there is a reason most gurus don't push people in this business because some people came to ruin it by thinking it's a get rich quick scheme.

Those who are success don't want anyone to ruin the trade, so they can't push you except you pay for mentorship. Sadly, even if you have the money, some people are not even ready to mentor anyone anymore — be it paid or free.

All you can get is motivation that the business is good and the rest is in your hands to find out.

I failed in this business for years without anyone to guide me, but didn't give up. Now I'm succeeding, I decided to help by creating those threads I posted the links above.

Unfortunately, the help has stopped and I'm only motivating and nothing more. Anyone who truly wants to succeed in this trade will keep pushing even if it's by themselves as I did when I started.

The good news is: YouTube and Google have got you covered. Don't slack.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Vicboy1, that number 10 post that got deleted is one of my best posts on publishing. It's unfortunate they deleted it.

The problem I'm facing on Nairaland is:

1. The gurus are secretly haunting to bring my KDP threads down because I revealed too much — 99%. They feel if everyone knows all these info, yawa go gas.
2. Since the gurus are haunting me and I got tired and stopped revealing too much, the newbies are attacking me for not revealing — they think I'm greed and don't want their progress.

So, if I do A, wahala. If I do B, still wahala. I decided to do C — that's inspiring people with proof, yet there is still wahala by some jealous elements calling me a show off.

The matter don dey taya me small small, but I keep staying strong. #Smile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Vicboy1, that number 10 post that got deleted is one of my best posts on publishing. It's unfortunate they deleted it.

The problem I'm facing on Nairaland is:

1. The gurus are secretly haunting to bring my KDP threads down because I revealed too much — 99%. They feel if everyone knows all these info, yawa go gas.
2. Since the gurus are haunting me and I got tired and stopped revealing too much, the newbies are attacking me for not revealing — they think I'm greed and don't want their progress.

So, if I do A, wahala. If I do B, still wahala. I decided to do C — that's inspiring people with proof, yet there is still wahala by some jealous elements calling me a show off.

The matter don dey taya me small small, but I keep staying strong.

Ignore trolls and negative vibes.People like me are learning a lot from you.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Casan0va, don't expect sales on a topic most are not interested in.

Since you've written it, just publish it, but don't put your financial hope on it.

To boost sales, use Amazon ads. You have to pay Amazon for them to advertise your book on their site. From there, a few people will buy.

There are free tutorials on how to setup an Amazon KDP ads on YouTube.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Casan0va: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sorry but what if the topic is interesting to read like how much do you think you can make
Ilegend is in the best position to answer you.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Casan0va: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Casan0va, don't expect sales on a topic most are not interested in.

Since you've written it, just publish it, but don't put your financial hope on it.

To boost sales, use Amazon ads. You have to pay Amazon for them to advertise your book on their site. From there, a few people will buy.

There are free tutorials on how to setup an Amazon KDP ads on YouTube.

Much appreciated. I'm currently writing books on topics that are evergreen. They will be ready soon.
I'll publish the other one anyway.

Please, i've been trying to find that your post about having 10 bank accounts, do you have it at your fingertips?
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
To those who want free complete tutorial, I have two recommendations and that's all you'll ever need.

1. (Ask for it openly or wait for it)
2. Sean Dollwet's complete free tutorial on YouTube (watch that entire tutorial — about 23 videos) by my friend Sean and thank me later)

This secret alone is worth more than 1.5 million.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeNKunDfka23f-9qrgL_gvIuTebF39ob2

Anybody who does not watch those 23 free videos and you're interested in this business, is just a lost idîot. Now, get angry and go watch them and thank me later for showing it to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@bestabigaelever, stop crying, baby girl. Cum lick ice cream.
Did I see cum grin

On a serious note, teach me this thing now, I go pay embarassed
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Bestabigaelever, no, you didn't see cum, you saw "lick ice cream."
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Bestabigaelever, no, you didn't see cum, you saw "lick ice cream."

You always got me
Well, I'm a village girl so I don't do ice cream...only local foods
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Bestabigaelever, in my village, there are three local food for women (we get am plenty) — one is always dangling in-between a man's leg and it's too delicious for any woman to resist — even lesbians love it. Cum to my village and I'll take permission from our elders and show you those 3 food.

You'll surely love the third one and will "cum" back for more.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by bestabigaelever(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Bestabigaelever, in my village, there are three local food for women (we get am plenty) — one is always dangling in-between a man's leg and it's too delicious for any woman to resist — even lesbians love it. Cum to my village and I'll take permission from our elders and show you those 3 food.

You'll surely love the third one and will "cum" back for more.

Have never cum before but then there is no harm in trying

I see what you are doing, you are trying to deviate from the topic
Teach me this thing, you don't want me to be okay like you
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Gfxguy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N5,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

You can check our page on ig - @graphicsbykeem to see what to expect from the training.
Most of the designs on the page were done on mobile phone.

For those who are still contemplating see the juicy package below:
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional logo design
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) How to design beautiful Graphics (Flyers, posters, social media posts etc) on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free. Build your own business website in 1hour

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...
You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@ALCOHOLKILLS, I have seen how angry you are with me for not holding you by your testicles cheesy and feeding you info like a baby. Keep it up.

We will all make progress in our chosen fields. You chose monitoring and abusing me and I pray you make progress in it. God will bless your hustle.

At the end of the month, if trolling me enriches your account and makes you happy, then keep it up.

If my post makes you feel intimidated or oppressed, instead of inspired, then it means you need to stop being lazy and have a better self-esteem. Low self-esteem leads to depression and depression leads to frustration which the person finally transfers to innocent people online and offline.

Only a lazy man will hate on me or feel oppressed. Smart people can do better than I'm doing.

I'm only here to inspire you, but if you don't feel inspired, you're allowed to keep mute and walk away.

sir I work OK Don't think I am one of those lazy youths that will praise and lick your dirty ass because of 1k, I have told you a simple truth, is either you take it or leave it, as for those lazy youths who massage your ego and get 1k in returns, I wish them well.... Keep on showing off soon your eyes go clear..... For your info, you don't inspire or encourage me one bit, who knows, I am even better than you offline cheesy grin
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
ILondon

Please boss i've read most of your post, but i want to knw what is the page target. i.e number of your book page
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
@ALCOHOLKILLS, sure, you're better. I never said I was better than you.

The fact that you've been stalking and abusing me for more than a year now or at least 8 months makes me wonder if you don't have important things to do with your time. This speaks volume of how worthless and valueless your time is for you.

Someone you're better than, yet you can't give him some breathing space. Someone who had never commented on your thread and doesn't give a f*ck if you exist or not, yet you love him so much, but not loving you back has made you resentful. Love or admiration doesn't get reciprocated every time, so learn to live with it and stop being rancorous.

Anyway, you stalking me makes me feel like celebrity. E dey gimme joy. Keep it up.

A weak man will always and angrily stalk what he likes, but can't have.

A wise man will always and happily stalk what he wants to have and will surely have it.

You're too weak for me to even dignify you with a reply. I'm just doing it to keep the thread fun. #Wink
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by emmy512: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
you're trying to encourage and making it seem all this information is classified. just tell them self publishing on kindle, link them to the website all the info they need is there. they just have to read and make research on their own.
trying to teach em how to use payooner ? haba

please give me a link to your kdp book.
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
To those who want free complete tutorial, I have two recommendations and that's all you'll ever need.

1. (Ask for it openly or wait for it)
2. Sean Dollwet's complete free tutorial on YouTube (watch that entire tutorial — about 23 videos) by my friend Sean and thank me later)

This secret alone is worth more than 1.5 million.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeNKunDfka23f-9qrgL_gvIuTebF39ob2

Anybody who does not watch those 23 free videos and you're interested in this business, is just a lost idîot. Now, get angry and go watch them and thank me later for showing it to you.

Thank you for sharing this, may God continue to bless you, to find niche na my own problem

1 Like

Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
@Bornfool, your niche finding issue will end if you read this https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon
Re: It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] by bestboo001: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Bornfool, your niche finding issue will end if you read this https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon
ilegendd my own na abeg Mk you try torchlight that matter of increasing d*ck size before you start your work...You never can tell how busy you'll be once you resume and e come be say you don already wet our appetite, so pls satisfy our curiosity. Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Your Parents Call Each Other? / Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? / When A Man Vs When A Woman Goes Shopping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.