Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158837 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by medolab90(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:

What do you mean your freedom. Freedom in an unfree environment where freedom of speech is allow but after which you will face the consequences. Look at the environment and tell me there is no freedom there

You are only speaking of the environment. Beauty outside, Hell within . Forget all the finest no man would wish for that.

Naija bad Naija bad but he never reach that level.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Crownstar01: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's it for him.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

You just want to slander your country by all means possible.
My question to people like you is "why exactly have you not renounced your Nigerian citizenship?" There are many other countries you might feel "freer" e.g. North Korea.

If they are talking of freedom Nigerians should bury their head. Nigeria are in prison. Even our legendary musician of blessed memory, fela kuti said that this country is a prison. Nigerians should bury their head when freedom is being discussed
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Omar09(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

You just want to slander your country by all means possible.
My question to people like you is "why exactly have you not renounced your Nigerian citizenship?" There are many other countries you might feel "freer" e.g. North Korea.

No mind the Mungo park weh no sabi en root. Some people and stupid.ty are synonymous

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by CaraJewel(f): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
cool
I am going to rescue him..

hahahahaha this got me
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Cali4by4: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hushchicago..his cloth matches the building color...LA waiting for u. Free flights...food...dubai..to chicago..to los Angeles....visa on arrival...powerful guy in a negative way...Gucci will not be happy at this point...
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Bahamas95(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
cool

Nah! ......This guy is more capable, he will bring the prince back home.

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by prinsam30: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
cool

I wish good luck
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by kenbracey: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Even Michael Scoffield can't break out of this one!!!

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Why not just commit a MASSIVE crime against the US so you can be in the huge cage and have a "lil bit of fun". I'm curious, what's stopping you?
What's stopping me is I'm not in the US
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:

If they are talking of freedom Nigerians should bury their head. Nigeria are in prison. Even our legendary musician of blessed memory, fela kuti said that this country is a prison. Nigerians should bury their head when freedom is being discussed

Abeg, move to North Korea and let's hear word. Nonsense.

And make sure you tear up your Nigerian passport before you do.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by medolab90(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
lloyds:

[/b]Better than most Nigerian houses.[b]

The food those guys are offered is better than what an average employee in Nigeria can afford.

Hahaha Maybe the house you live in Sha. Food where you don't get to make your preference you only get what is made either they you like it or not.

Most of you don't know what freedom really is.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by 27Pushing30: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too
Oshey scoefield

My guy calm down

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
What's stopping me is I'm not in the US

That does not stop you. It didn't stop Invictus. Make your crime big enough - they will come get you, so you can finally be in the huge cage and 'have a lil fun'
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Gucciboss: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
2cribz:
Same prison whr rkelly dey.
Hush would come out more hardened and would start saying nigga nigga.dont fuc wit me.
Hush i sorry 4u.
Chicago only na home for most violent confra,Group Intimacy,sodomy. Hushpuppy yoir own don be. You go learn dia yankee pidgin of nigga.i aint. You was .i is. All those uneducated foolish yankee pidgin.hahahahaha. all those ugly thugs that migrated from haiti come dey do agbero for yankee. Hush see yourlife. Not even califonia. Chicago. Your own don be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft96tKF8Fs

Home of thugs. Chicago whr everybody dey carry better gun .dey sell crack for street,rob rape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqOlk7sibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QElJr1G6FY
LOL. I don laf tire

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omar09:

No mind the Mungo park weh no sabi en root. Some people and stupid.ty are synonymous

As in.. smh.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

That does not stop you. It didn't stop Invictus. Make your crime big enough - they will come get you, so you can finally be in the huge cage and 'have a lil fun'
I don't have the resources to pull stunt that can invite FBI or CIA to come get me over there. If not, I will be on it
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ayusco85(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
alramon:
cheesy who will be enjoying his Nigeria house now....

who will be wearing all his outfits......I hope guys won't loot his properties o

Is it his properties
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
medolab90:

You are only speaking of the environment. Beauty outside, Hell within . Forget all the finest no man would wish for that.

Naija bad Naija bad but he never reach that level.

Nigerians should bury their head whenever people are talking of freedom. Our legendary musician of blessed memory Fela kuti said it that Nigeria is worst than a prison. No freedom here, think of a country where their law makers were planning to introduce a law about hate speech. Is there freedom in such a country
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I don't have the resources to pull stunt that can invite FBI or CIA to come get me over there. If not, I will be on it

It's never too late, start gathering the resources now, one day you will get there undecided
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by buchai: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Crime doesn't pay, it will lead you high and dried just like hushpuppi he is now high on roof top and dried without kobo no money again to show off.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

It's never too late, start gathering the resources now, one day you will get there undecided
No need...its same hustle on now

always waiting for ONE DAY to make it
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by IMASTEX: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
2cribz:
America is just a turnoff for me when considering a decent place to raise a decent family. Too much guns in the society, gangster life, bad English, etc.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Studio247: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
some Nigerians wish to be in this kind of prison right mow.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GuestLog: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too
I don't think you took a good look at the building. There's no where to jump from in the first place.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
That is a jail and not a prison. Of course Nairalanders are too ignorant to know the difference. Hushpuppi will start losing weight there because jail food is mostly horrible. Prison food is more palatable. It is from his life in jail he will set the standard on whether he'll thrive or suffer in prison. If he can defend himself physically, word will spread to the big house before he steps foot in there. If he gets bullied for his commissary and/or gets his shit stolen, the life will continue in prison. I wish the newly ordained nigger luck. Freedom is the sweetest gift to a human, even one dominated with boredom.

5 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
this can stand head to head with Nigeria's Aso Rock.

enjoy your days, hushdonkey!
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Abeg, move to North Korea and let's hear word. Nonsense.

And make sure you tear up your Nigerian passport before you do.

Mr freedom, can you talk against minister of information on WhatsApp and walk freely on the street? We are all living in fear in this country. Fulani, Boko haram, bandit everywhere. You should look well before you defend this country or say anything to cover up the mess of this country
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
A perverted and highly notorious inmate on sighting hushpuppy entering the penitentiary would be like...

Omo! So na this guy them dey call GUCCI Taliban.. See as the guy fresh like today's bread....this guy fresh die!!....Make them arrange this guy come my corner abeg make I launch'am! Av got lots of reserved oils and soaps....oboy!

grin grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by juniorstar(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
hushpuppi is a kingpin...he still has boys working for him for street, just like a drug lord in prison business continues..d network o deep gan.d next in command ti takeover..if you know u know.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by chelsea1116(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Is it just me or is that top roof wire fenced? Goddamn

My Advice

Don't drop the soap
Don't hold it too tight too

Bro i ve seen ds dont drop d soap and dont hold it too tight but i honestly dnt understnd it. Whats d meanin abeg?

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by puremaker7(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
UDUJ:
The state of Chicago has the highest crime rate in the US. With the highest murder rates, highest number of gangs and largest number of guns.

Very rough state. And the prisons are the most dangerous.

Dude is in for a rough stay
is Chicago a state? chicago pd comes to my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.