Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158738 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute
If you try that then it's your funeral

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Lica2baby(f): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hushpuppy needs Michael Scofield now
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Explorers(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute

You see the iron bars, you can't climb over.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Hifeylove: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gucci right now manufacturing his Spider-Man kits...

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hifeylove:
Gucci right now manufacturing his Spider-Man kits...

Lmaooo. Customized prison wear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by mukthar2000(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hushpuppi is currently being held at
the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Chicago. THE THEY PAIN THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by stanliwise(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Some foolish people still think that the prison is better than Nigeria

By the time hushpuppy come out, mouth nor go reach am to talk Wetin he see for the prison
only a deluded person will trade anything for freedom

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by SenecaTheYonger: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
cool cool cool
osazsky:
t bag scofield
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
If he is arrested in Nigeria. Either Dino, Atiku, Timi Frank that are denying ever knowing him will be the ones that will pay his bail

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
This person's matter is getting boring!
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by paradigmshift(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
Timaya , phyno and olamide right bow...

Ehyaaa!..so Las Las hand don finally hold this guy.....we warned him but I guess all fell on deaf ears...

GUCCI has left him...
FENDI has abandoned him..
PRADA has shut down on him..
GIVENCHY has side lined him..

Now ur eye don clear....
....no more designer wears....well u ain't missing out totally Sha cus prison just be like GUCCI made!.....ehyaaa

Ode. He will do better when he comes out..
Even those names u mentioned are fraudsters.
Yenyen
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house
I was waiting for someone to make this ignorant comment,a prison is a prison and it is never comfortable because you take orders 24/7,moreover you get a 4 by 4 cell and a roommate with an open toilet,you smell the shit of your roomie as he is releasing it hot inside the toilet ,your bed is not that different from a mat cos it's not a real mattress.this is America kiddo ,think twice before making such a comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Farki: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
There are lots of Nigerians in Chicago so he will feel right at home.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by knowhowk: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

By the time hushpuppy come out, mouth nor go reach am to talk Wetin he see for the prison
U seems to be talking from Experience .But I am not sure Na American Prison U go definately it must be Naija one.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by RaymondLegacy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Almost 1k viewing this post... Hit the like button
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Only an ignoramus would think that and they are many of them here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GogetterMD(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:

Ehyaaa!..so Las Las hand don finally hold this guy.....we warned him but I guess all fell on deaf ears...

GUCCI has left him...

Now ur eye don clear....
....no more designer wears....well u ain't missing out totally Sha cus prison just be like GUCCI made!.....ehyaaa
Prison wear also comes in nice orange designs

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by knowhowk: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
shogsman:

I was waiting for someone to make this ignorant comment,a prison is a prison and it is never comfortable because you take orders 24/7,moreover you get a 4 by 4 cell and a roommate with an open toilet,you smell the shit of your roomie as he is releasing it hot inside the toilet ,your bed is not that different from a mat cos it's not a real mattress.this is America kiddo ,think twice before making such a comment.
. Can u simply make a Short Visit to one Naija Prison and stop all these Preaching .Abakaliki prison: Inside Nigeria’s most dilapidated, dehumanising jail. Am sure U won't even want to spend much time at the below Prison even on Visit .Be a Realist and stop the sentiments

2 Shares

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by paradigmshift(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=2cribz post=91423913]Same prison whr rkelly dey.
Hush would come out more hardened and would start saying nigga nigga.dont fuc wit me.
Hush i sorry 4u.
Chicago only na home for most violent confra,Group Intimacy,sodomy. Hushpuppy yoir own don be. You go learn dia yankee pidgin of nigga.i aint. You was .i is. All those uneducated foolish yankee pidgin.hahahahaha. all those ugly thugs that migrated from haiti come dey do agbero for yankee. Hush see yourlife. Not even califonia. Chicago. Your own don be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft96tKF8Fs

Home of thugs. Chicago whr everybody dey carry better gun .dey sell crack for street,rob rape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqOlk7sibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QElJr1G6FY[/quotes]

Keep your yeye semon ode
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Sermwell(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This prison where the guy is being held compare it to some of our home here in Nigeria where will you prefer to stay pls be truthful to yourself because some of you are jumping that it is finish for him.
You simply do not understand the meaning of freedom!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by temmienewells(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
TheSourcerer:
Is it just me or is that top roof wire fenced? Goddamn

My Advice

Don't drop the soap
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
I've had the opportunity or misfortune to see firsthand how American prison system works having worked in one before and here are the difference.
In the nigerian system you get a bed and share everything with your roommates,but if you have money the sky is your limit,you could make the guards your errand boys and they'd get you everything you need including,I still chat and play pubg with someone in one of the prisons in this Nigeria.
You could get high on whatever you want on a daily basis,you could get a special room for yourself with much more space all you have to do is to grease the right palm.

In the American prison system, the only good thing your money can buy you is devices like torchlight, radio,puzzles from the commissary.
If you have steady income you can get drugs from fellow inmates too.
Bribing guards is almost useless as they can't do anything for you,you don't get any special treatment, you share a 4 by 4 cell with strangers just like everyone else,if you're new then you can't enroll in the PI for sometime so you're stuck with your normal jail routines.
Brace up for racism, cos in there you follow your kind
As a newbie you're at risk of getting stabbed during any gang altercation cos you're an easy target,you'll experience rape especially if you're a fine boy like hushpuppi, don't drop your soap,and if you drop it just leave it there.
This guys should brace up cos their crime was targeted at the country so the guards will try to make their life a living hell and trust me they'll succeed cos they're mostly white and almost half of them are racists.
Once inmates starts learning about who he is,he should get ready for constant jumping cos this mofos are gonna be really pissed at him,unfortunately there aiint gon be many Nigerians there to roll with but eventually he'll get acclimatized with black Americans, I said eventually because even black American inmates are sometimes racists towards Africans.
Lastly this particular prison is very very dangerous.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by hopexter(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:

GUCCI has left him...

Now ur eye don clear....

I just sorry for the likes of you wey him dey do steady give away for. How una own go be now... Na back to hunger raised to power 4 be dat grin grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Eryyy92: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
trialing times for hushpuppi
I dey pity ahm o , especially all this gay stories nairalanders dey type here
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by airminem(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
What do people mean that the prison is all 'gayed' up? What do they mean by 'tier rubber kaka'
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ubox: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poverty and bad governance has made some Nigerians to prefer prison to their freedom in their houses in Nigeria. It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Mejohn: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
anonymuz:
they can't come to his aid now, yet he was there ambassador
Which ambassador, OYO
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ubox: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
pretyval:

Which building for Nigeria be like that? Talk more or police station.... Dem never buy the latest cars finish na o build correctional facilities
Efcc building no bad nau

6 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Openbusiness3: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Those gay America prisoners fit rape am oh grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by paradigmshift(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omoslim26:

mennh the worst thing to happen to anyone is to be imprisoned in a foreign land

mehn if dat guy just like himself make him find way arrange snipper for himself

because if them transfer am go USA prison

him hell fire don start be dat oo

The jail in your useless country 9ja is worse..
Stop writing post.
Na u go drink sniper ode
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by paradigmshift(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Borwizzy:
Hmmmm... What baffles me, is make dem no inject am before him comot... They can make him useless i swear

My only fear...I love hush
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by STREETSAN(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.