Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158842 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Orange is the new black grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by NewDelhi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Have you watched the movie Shawshank redemption

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ofiko123(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
cool

I am going to rescue him..

Hmm.. grin prison break.. Nice one..
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by paradigmshift(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Can't wait for you to fall back.
The street miss you..
ijaya.
God be with you .
I Stan for life . .
I miss u
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by pretyval: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
ubox:

Efcc building no bad nau

E try like you said.... Lol
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Omotaday(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
2cribz:
Same prison whr rkelly dey.
Hush would come out more hardened and would start saying nigga nigga.dont fuc wit me.
Hush i sorry 4u.
Chicago only na home for most violent confra,Group Intimacy,sodomy. Hushpuppy yoir own don be. You go learn dia yankee pidgin of nigga.i aint. You was .i is. All those uneducated foolish yankee pidgin.hahahahaha. all those ugly thugs that migrated from haiti come dey do agbero for yankee. Hush see yourlife. Not even califonia. Chicago. Your own don be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft96tKF8Fs

Home of thugs. Chicago whr everybody dey carry better gun .dey sell crack for street,rob rape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqOlk7sibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QElJr1G6FY
Thanks for the videos
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by dynicks(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
GogetterMD:

Prison wear also comes in nice orange designs
my brother...colourful things just dey follow hushy up and down...

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
knowhowk:
. Can u simply make a Short Visit to one Naija Prison and stop all these Preaching .Abakaliki prison: Inside Nigeria’s most dilapidated, dehumanising jail. Am sure U won't even want to spend much time at the below Prison even on Visit .Be a Realist and stop the sentiments

You should read people's comments properly. The person shogsman quoted said "Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house" it wasn't a US prison vs Nigeria prison comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by babatee90(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Not even the combination of Michael scoffield and professor can break him out from this kinda prison

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Joecristiano7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Is it just me or is that top roof wire fenced? Goddamn

My Advice

Don't drop the soap
Boondocks grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by luluosas(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Once a criminal will always remain a criminal. Crime doesn't pay please

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
UDUJ:
The state of Chicago has the highest crime rate in the US. With the highest murder rates, highest number of gangs and largest number of guns.

Very rough state. And the prisons are the most dangerous.

Dude is in for a rough stay

That is EXACTLY the kind of place that fits him. Let it be a lesson to his fellow supporters.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by martinz1: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
Timaya , phyno and olamide right bow...

Ehyaaa!..so Las Las hand don finally hold this guy.....we warned him but I guess all fell on deaf ears...

GUCCI has left him...
FENDI has abandoned him..
PRADA has shut down on him..
GIVENCHY has side lined him..

Now ur eye don clear....
....no more designer wears....well u ain't missing out totally Sha cus prison just be like GUCCI made!.....ehyaaa

Go and hustle, broderly
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Most Nigerians would not turn down this irresistible offer tongue

VIP Chalet...
I'm telling you My brother lol. I have just been staring at the design and really I'm impressed by the the design and so many things. The effecient use of space and the fact that it is Still almost impossible to escape, plus it looks nice despite being within a city. It would be a subtle reminder of why crime doesn't pay. It looks so comfortable too, omo Oyinbo don go oh grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by itu404(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

Them go dey wait the person for down
grin grin grin grin your mount eeeh!
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house
"SOME" abi Many Nigeria Houses
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by tot(f): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pavillon:

Hahan
Hahan!!

Hahan!!!...

Is this coming from a sane human being,
Abi I didn't read this very well.

So you mean you could forfeit your freedom, freedom to walk about and do things you like to a US prison, just because of how beautiful it is.

I swear I'm beginning to get scared for this generation.

Many are mad...few are roaming is the case of some NL commenters. Hahaha cheesy
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute

Bros this no be 9ja ekelebe 0, they will be waiting for you when you land.
when you see the squad wey go dey wait for your landing , na only you go begin smile for up as you dey land so.

escaper.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by XXLMANDIGO: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
How far, are you interested

GreaterFuture1:

I'm telling you My brother lol. I have just been staring at the design and really I'm impressed by the the design and so many things. The effecient use of space and the fact that it is Still almost impossible to escape, plus it looks nice despite being within a city. It would be a subtle reminder of why crime doesn't pay. It looks so comfortable too, omo Oyinbo don go oh grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
2cribz:
Same prison whr rkelly dey.
Hush would come out more hardened and would start saying nigga nigga.dont fuc wit me.
Hush i sorry 4u.
Chicago only na home for most violent confra,Group Intimacy,sodomy. Hushpuppy yoir own don be. You go learn dia yankee pidgin of nigga.i aint. You was .i is. All those uneducated foolish yankee pidgin.hahahahaha. all those ugly thugs that migrated from haiti come dey do agbero for yankee. Hush see yourlife. Not even califonia. Chicago. Your own don be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft96tKF8Fs

Home of thugs. Chicago whr everybody dey carry better gun .dey sell crack for street,rob rape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyqOlk7sibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QElJr1G6FY
You..was, I..is. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
it's better to be a personer there than to be a free man here.

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by PastorFire: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
osazsky:
This place looks like Tinubu house in lagos..so what afonja worship and their slay queens use for selfie is what oyibo use for prison
Can't you see how pathetic you are?. Dem dey pay u?.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
prisons are big business in America/UK. prisons are run by private companies contracted by government, Private companies own by business men with shareholders like, high court judges, politicians and state governors.

The more people in jail the better for business, as long as criminals exist the privately owned companies like G4S, will carry on making money for themselves and their shareholders, don't be a criminal (a number) that is used in generating profits for rich people and politicians, stay away from crime.

their own children are in private schools, they are buying new mansions, enjoying good lives with their families while you will be in prison generating more money for them as a number (convict) to buy more mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
UDUJ:
The state of Chicago has the highest crime rate in the US. With the highest murder rates, highest number of gangs and largest number of guns.

Very rough state. And the prisons are the most dangerous.

Dude is in for a rough stay
@bolded how do you know this? You mean the Highest bin the whole US of A?
If true,I then I think it's intentional, The US deliberately put him there. He overdid his own too
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by shogsman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
knowhowk:
. Can u simply make a Short Visit to one Naija Prison and stop all these Preaching .Abakaliki prison: Inside Nigeria’s most dilapidated, dehumanising jail. Am sure U won't even want to spend much time at the below Prison even on Visit .Be a Realist and stop the sentiments
Perhaps you might want to read and understand a comment before chipping in next time.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ChoCho54(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
Michael Scofield never needed one.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Chimkizy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
You dey reason wetin dey my mind ??

"He will be transferred to Los Angeles" Abi Dem wan act Extraction Part 2
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by AureliusWolf: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Honestly, some people are just sick in the head, comparing their homes and freedom to a jail. Poverty has so traumatized their minds, they are willing to be incarcerated in a U.S prison.

10 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by eagleu: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I Hope By Now, That HushPuppi's Stomach Has Six Packs grin grin

Not before he becomes someone's wife, as in every night!!!!
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by sassiemyk: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
This one no be prison oo. This is na edifice. More beautiful than the best hotels in Nigeria. This is like spending 20years in "BBNaija" house na. Dem for take the guy go all those prisons when dem dey build for island as we dey see'am for movie.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by wink2015(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
THE SAME UNITED STATES THAT IS FIGHTING FRAUD REFUSE TO CALL ON THE UNITED KINGDOM TO REPARTRIATE DEZIANI BACK TO NIGERIA.

Despite repeated demand by the Nigerian government.

The British have even collaborated with Deziani to bypass the extradiction by helping her to get A DOMINICAN CITIZENSHIP.

Is this not double standard and different strokes for different folks?

THE SAME UAE CREATED THE LOOPHOLES FOR MONEY LAUNDERING but they are playing SAINT after taxing the S. H. I. T out of Hushpuppi account.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
Have you watched the movie Shawshank redemption
Is it still the best movie of all time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.