Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (158844 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by HomerTimpson: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
He will come out and do politics in nigeria
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by UDUJ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and if American commit same crime can he be extradit to the said country

Yes. I have seen cases where Americans that committed crimes in a middle eastern arab country and ran back to the US and they were extradited back to that country to pay for their crimes because the US had an extradition agreement with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by typicalgamer(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
I thought USA prison's will be in remote location like in the movies
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ubox: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
sassiemyk:
This one no be prison oo. This is na edifice. More beautiful than the best hotels in Nigeria. This is like spending 20years in "BBNaija" house na. Dem for take the guy go all those prisons when dem dey build for island as we dey see'am for movie.
Which hotel have you gone to bros

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Goldengold2(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.
Hmmm...... No health facilities talkless of prison, it is well with our country
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by jrklinz: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
u cheat others just to leave a lavish life. u never knew wen it was time to invest in d lives of individuals just so u can tell how generous u are and move into a better life instead u kept posing with dem Gucci gang, and dem stupid politicians way dem too na thieves,those were your friends at dat moment nt d less privileged.so go live ur privileged life in jail where u belong dats wat u get wen u have caused so much tears than joy in d hearts of people.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by wamide042(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Some of you saying the Prison is better than most Nigerian homes don’t know anything... are you just comparing it because of the fine structures?
Don’t believe the American Prisons you watch in Movies oo...
By the time hush finish serving his time he would have preferred to be in Nija prison..

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ubox: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

Some of you know nothing but running down your country every chance you get. How many luxury hotels in Nigeria have you seen to make this kind of statement?
I tire oh, poverty speaking

2 Likes

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Prymestrr(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
NIGGA DO NOT DROP THE SOAP , NOT EVEN MISTAKENLY

MY 50CENT

Do not drop it hushy
What does that statement even mean please?

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
FlatSkull:
u wan go der? Beta no drop soap
that's another issue
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Is it just me or is that top roof wire fenced? Goddamn

My Advice

Don't drop the soap
Don't hold it too tight too

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Still a fvcking cage!!! Even animals in his village back here won't wish for that.
Cage is limited space but a prison is like u r in an estate with canteen, pitches, farms e.t.c
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
zimdante:

you don't have to, they are always watching.

I have heard.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by greypencils: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omo see designer prison, gucci prison, nice one.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by McDonie: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
the place fine wella. no wonder this America people no dey take jail sentence serious. people go just dey inside there like sai na hybrid of military school and corona virus lockdown things.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by KrazyDave16(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Cutealexio:
Most prisons in US are private owned. This is what Nigeria should do in terms of prison reform
Great idea but knowing Nigeria, either the project dies or the prison will be for those who still want to live in style.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by linearity: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:
To escape from this sort of prison, you simply need a parachute.

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

With proper coordination, distractions can created too

As you can see there are barrier wires a crossed the roof top, end to end and they are usually energized with electricity and alarmed, plus you have a 24/7 guard on top of the watch-tower.

He should just relax and take his 20 years behind bar in peace as any attempt to escape will be futile and will just add more years.

The only way he can escape the 20 years and possibly reduce his time behind bars is to start signing (if he has not already started) to the fbi and start naming names.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by SocialJustice: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
chatinent:
No police station in Nigeria is like this. The government doesn't even give a heck to whoever goes to prison. Little wonder Nigerians don't see it as a correcting facility but death sentence.
Is aso rock even fine like this?
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by wale377(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Only professors and micheal scofield that can help HUSHPUPPI
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by greypencils: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
dynicks:
Timaya , phyno and olamide right bow...

Ehyaaa!..so Las Las hand don finally hold this guy.....we warned him but I guess all fell on deaf ears...

GUCCI has left him...
FENDI has abandoned him..
PRADA has shut down on him..
GIVENCHY has side lined him..

Now ur eye don clear....
....no more designer wears....well u ain't missing out totally Sha cus prison just be like GUCCI made!.....ehyaaa
Come on, don't say that. Can't you see the designer prison where they ar holding him? Gucci prison. This prison fine na.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Rolexjerry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:

Edited:
I think you guys missed the point I made. When you parachute from a building that high, you don't just land in the ground, but you can guide your landing so far away (miles away) from the building. You can land on top of another building, in the street or even an ocean if its nearby.

You clearly don't understand the workings of a parachute. U need to attain a certain velocity that can provide enough vertical energy for your parachute to open correctly.
The height of this building here can't give u that.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by dododawa1: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
hushpup YANSH go hear am
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by rottennaija(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
linearity:

As you can see there are barrier wires a crossed the roof top, end to end and they are usually energized with electricity and alarmed, plus you have a 24/7 guard on top of the watch-tower.

He should just relax and take his 20 years behind bar in peace as any attempt to escape will be futile and will just add more years.

The only way he can escape the 20 years and possibly reduce his time behind bars is to start signing (if he has not already started) to the fbi and start naming names.
I'm not referring to huspuppi in any way. I was just thinking generally. He should just stay there and do his time.
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by medolab90(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
remsonik:
Chicago prison is even more comfortable than some Nigeria house

Forget all this talk Nothing comes close to your freedom.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by TheSourcerer: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prymestrr:

What does that statement even mean please?
lol i wish I could explain, it's too graphic
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by SocialJustice: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
rottennaija:

Edited:

Can't you see there's wire net which will probably be electrified? Besides, who will give you the parachute, this is USA not Nigeria with hungry prison staff.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by medolab90(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This prison where the guy is being held compare it to [/b]some of our home here in Nigeria where will you prefer to stay pls be truthful to yourself because some of you are jumping that it is finish for him.
[b]

Speak for your self sir. my freedom any day anytime.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by naijaman2225(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
gnykelly:
at least he will learn American English

I WANNA , I GONNA, MENNNNN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by pat077: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Orange is the new black comes to mind.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

more like... Orange is the new gucci shocked
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by Symorne(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prison pass prison grin
Re: Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held by ObongGodswill0: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Michael Scofield come and settle this matter grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.