Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63916 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:
[s]I earlier posted this story:https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-saidIn the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.Moving to today...I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me[/s].

When will you people ever have sense?

Everyday Pastor this... pastor that!

Tufiakwa. sad
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by instablogs: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nawa ooooooooooooooooo
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
The guy matter dan tire me I swear
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.

3 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Dasgoro: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dasgoro:
Never put the destiny of your marriage in the outcome of a dream, Revelation or prophecy if you do not see the alignment with God's word.

The question I will ask is this : Do you know God's counsel about marriage...?

Have you studied His word in this light?

Have you then found a wife like the Bible prescribed...?

If you have God's word, you can never Marry wrong

50 NUGGETS OF GUYS/LADIES THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOR RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE

JOB 23: 12; 32: 8

I HAVE ESTEEMED THE WORDS OF HIS MOUTH MORE THAN MY NECESSARY FOOD

One of your primary purposes is marriage. Man/Woman was made to complement each other. Gen. 2: 20-24. Eve was made for Adam and vis-à-vis. Gen. 2: 23.

Marry someone that can easily forgive you. Adam and Eve forgave each other. Gen. 4: 1.

Name your relationship; when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. Adam named Eve. He called her ‘Woman’, ‘My bone and flesh’. Gen. 2: 23.

The fact that your relationship is eventful doesn’t make it right. Remember Samson and Delilah. Judges 16.

Don’t marry or enter into a relationship with someone that isn’t hard/smart working. Ruth/Adam/Isaac was working when they met their spouse. Gen. 2: 1, Ruth, Gen. 17.

Be specific and direct. Ask God for your spouse consciously. Matthew. 7: 7.

Marriage is obedience to God’s word: pray specifically that God should empower you to obey this commandment. Gen. 2.

In-laws can also be the revelation to your spouse’s heart about marriage. Ruth and Naomi.
Book of Ruth.

Marriage is very physical. Your looks matters. It took Esther a year of physical purification to be made His Queen by Her King. As spiritual as Abraham was, his wife was to kill for. Esther. Gen. 12.

When your spouse/mate isn’t focused on you, they might have other people distracting their attention. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1: 8.

If you haven’t been a good child to your parents, you probably won’t make a good parent yourself, therefore, affecting your marriage. One of the Ten Commandments says honour your parents so it will be well with you. Deut.

God will preserve your spouse in a package in which only your virtue can unravel. How Rebecca met Isaac. Gen. 17.

Sex: If you can’t wait till after the wedding, it is not worth the marriage. Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled. You can only find this out after your wedding. . Heb. 13: 4.

In marriage two people are important, your spouse and God. The others are totally insignificant. Adam and Eve didn’t have friends or relatives
See Gen.2

People marry who domesticated them not necessarily the ones that excite them. David and Abigail. 1 Sam. 25: 30 - 42.

People only marry who speaks to the King in them. Rev. 1: 6.

You have to be sensitive. Eve was brought before Adam. He could have rejected her. It took God time to create Eve, if you reject, it might take some time to create another. Gen. 2.

Be focused, you can only marry one person. If your eyes are single, your life will be full of light. With focus comes clear sight. Matt. 6: 22.

Never marry one that doesn’t fear God, because, a day might come when it will take only God to intervene in your marriage. Prophet Nathan, David, Abigail, e.t.c.

Before you say ‘I do’, that habit, can you tolerate it for life? He/she may not change. Think about this. King Saul never respected Prophets, thereby disrespecting God.

If he doesn’t give to you in the relationship, there is a big probability that he won’t when married. God so love that he gave. John 3: 16.

Better marry the person that loves you, not just the one you love. It is more difficult for a guy to love. That is why the bible admonishes men to love.

Be specific. Write down clearly what you want in a spouse. Matt. 7: 7.

The person you marry is God’s correction/filling for all the flaws/holes in your life. Just like Christ to the Church, is the spouse in marriage.

Family is important; know the family you are getting married into because their issues will be your issues for the rest of your life. Ruth and Naomi.

Do everything to win your spouse when you have the opportunity. Ruth was ruthlessly wise in regards to Boaz.

Before ‘I do’, there is a spiritual sacrifice you have to make concerning your guy. Every Christian has his/her garden of Gethsemane, but the praying ones will find their angels there.

Jesus is the one that turns water to wine in your wedding, not your spouse. Look up to him as the Author and Finisher of your marriage.
John.2

Love of money is the root of all evil. Don’t let money be the foundation of the relationship.
1 Timothy.6:10

Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Be wise and speak what you want to see in your marriage/relationship.
Proverbs.18:21

Don’t be forward, that man/woman can be the best thing to happen to you martially.
Proverbs.6:16

Guys prefer marrying a lady that says ‘Good morning’ to the one that says ‘Hi’. People especially guys don’t compromise respect.

God created a feminine woman and a masculine man. Nobody wants to marry a Jezebel or her worrying husband of a King. We know how they ended.

Love is not just two people looking at each other. It also involves them looking at the same direction. 1 Corinth. 13.

The first he slapped/punched and even when he/she kills you, it is all going to be, ‘Sorry, it was the devil.’ Never entertain a violent relationship.

Understand your generation and marry in such capacity.

Luke.16:8

Can you identify like Jabez when you prayed sincerely from your heart for a spouse and God didn’t answer? Never assume.
I chronicles.4:10

Don’t dress shabbily; no one wants to marry a naked wife. Isaiah 3; 4: 1.

Be transparent, people will tolerate shortcomings in relationships, but they all want to marry a near perfect spouse.
Proverbs.31

It is a very thin line that separates a girlfriend/boyfriend from becoming a wife/husband.

Your heart should be so hidden in God that your spouse needs to have God’s express approval to get to you. We are hidden in Christ, in God.

It is through faith that you will get married. God never gives anything good outside you exercising your faith. Enter his rest through belief. Heb. 3, 4.

God has a spouse, husband/wife, for every single lady/guy. His wisdom is supreme. Creation is perfect. Gen. 1.

Never marry someone that cannot explain his/her born again experience to you. No compromise. John 3: 3. , 3:16 Romans3:23, 6:23, 10: 9, 10.

People don’t like talkative. If you love them, show it. Love is an action word. 1 Corinth. 13.

Love yourself; people love you when you are confident in your individuality. Romans 1: 17.

The last relationship didn’t work doesn’t mean you have issues. It only means you aren’t fully developed for marriage. Continue to work on self. Romans 5: 1-5.

You are not marrying inside the magazine. Marriages in magazines have been edited. Much more than candle lights and roses, marriage is also daylight and dishes. (Be real)

Only the maker of hearts, God, knows the two that best fits. Seek God’s will before a relationship or marriage. Romans 12: 1-2.

The anointing you respect is the one that works for you. The part of the bible that will work for you are those parts you believe in. May God manifest his perfect will about your marriage in Jesus name. Amen. 2 Tim. 3: 16; 2: 15.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ashatoda: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
I haven't read your first post but based on the topic and what I have read in the second thread I have inferred what the story might be so I will advise accordingly. you dreamt that the new lady left you in the dream not once but thrice bros that's a settled issue as it has given you a peek into the future. pharaoh had the same type of dream twice which is an indication that the dream is certain to come to pass and now you have had the same dream thrice please don't look at what she is to you today but the future your prayers till eternity will never change that so it's best that you simply sideline her. please think of your future goals and aspirations and AVOID HER AND THAT HORRIBLE FUTURE NOW. for the first lady why don't you earnestly seek the face of God concerning her if she's the right one for you, you only need to come to the point of deciding to spend your life with her and accept her for who she is. at that point you will start noticing positive things about her which might change your mind. I am not doubting the pastors but since this is marriage I prefer that you hear from God so that you will have something to call on Him in future when the need arises. please work on it it is well with you and your soul

5 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Tedpgrass: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
merieam16:
U re nt intrested in wat d pastors says, nd u dont wat 2 follow d dream. Oga, which 1 u dey sef. God has said enough, is either u follow wat he says or follow ur heart. las las na u go live with d woman nt us

Hilarious...
But you've got a point

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ikorodureporta: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
U c d problem with hacking into the future?? Everything una won do, na to visit seer first

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by subcbouy: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports, or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
How do you know he doesn't speak another language apart from the Bible? Purpose drives our thought; I cannot expect him to talk about God in a sports thread, because the issue we are discussing here is related to choice in life, it is important we consider God in anything we do before making decisions.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by dapojaja(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Somebody should not come and tell us betting is sin because what a brother here is about to do is checking the odds b4 staking. Whatever, there will be outcome, favorable or not as far as woman and relationship is the combined subject matter, the next person to fear after devil.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Btruth: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
It shows all around the man, God is everything. I'll advice you to follow suit. Never leave God out of everything you are doing. Let HIM be front, back, right, left and centre for you, and you will never regret you did.
HE is my EVERYTHING too.

6 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Tedpgrass: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
ashatoda:
I haven't read your first post but based on the topic and what I have read in the second thread I have inferred what the story might be so I will advise accordingly. you dreamt that the new lady left you in the dream not once but thrice bros that's a settled issue as it has given you a peek into the future. pharaoh had the same type of dream twice which is an indication that the dream is certain to come to pass and now you have had the same dream thrice please don't look at what she is to you today but the future your prayers till eternity will never change that so it's best that you simply sideline her. please think of your future goals and aspirations and AVOID HER AND THAT HORRIBLE FUTURE NOW. for the first lady why don't you earnestly seek the face of God concerning her if she's the right one for you, you only need to come to the point of deciding to spend your life with her and accept her for who she is. at that point you will start noticing positive things about her which might change your mind. I am not doubting the pastors but since this is marriage I prefer that you hear from God so that you will have something to call on Him in future when the need arises. please work on it it is well with you and your soul

I feel he needs to give it a rest from both..

There's just too much static...

He can't hear at this point spiritually cos flesh is in control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:
I earlier posted this story:
https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-said

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.
I pray it ain't Death taking her away from you. Pray and cancel such dream
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Daddysidhan: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
You have been scammed.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

There's nothing wrong or otherwise with what he does, we all have our personal angles of engagements.

If you don't like his mode of communication, I'd advise you ignore but there are people who understand what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Tango123: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.

Do u realise that the dreams could be ur mind replaying ur fears back to u

Answer this question please. Before u began having the dreams, did u have any doubts about her, or fear she might leave, or be pretending?

Ur answer to the above question is significant

Most dreams is just our minds replaying our thoughts back to us.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by tsmith(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Your imagination and mischievous mind is your worse enemy. Dreams are nothing but imaginative extensons of our minds and events around us.

You have so much doubts sabotaging you add in pastors' prophecy into the mix and you have a mine loaded with explosives. I don't think you're in the right frame for marriage, i'd advise you go through a mind cleanse, some positive self discoveries and emotional care before embarking into marriage, otherwise this too will be spiked with also sorts of superstitious speculations which ain't healthy for anyone's emotional and mental health
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by confido2017: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
He has said it all

Fast and pray to get the meaning of that dream

Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
See a therapist. That's the only advice I can give you. You're probably on some kind of dope
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by chukwuibuipob: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
sad God has warned /gave u Ur divine wife.No marriage is perfect.The sudden disappeared*cough*May u not cry/weep ovar her.Go for d 1st girl.Alaafia (peace)ooo
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by lawalbo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wetin the 5th pastor talk?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Salt06(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
LoveJesus87:
Don't EVER try to get married to the 2nd lady that you said you dreamt about two of you being together peacefully and all of a sudden she is nowhere to be found before you woke up. DONT EVER. Am a live example of that. Exactly same thing happened to me with the lady I met 2017 and wanted to marry. It simply means you are not going to last together at all no matter the peace of mind she is giving you now. NEVER. you can take it to the bank. This is a living testimony talking.

And don't make the mistake that you can pray it away. Prayer is not the solution to everything. Sometimes obedience is the solution. You have prayed and you have been informed of what lies ahead that you are going to last together. Over to you.
So true. Saw the same about a lady severally & it later truly happened

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by offset67(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
[/s][s]
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]
Righteousness89:

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emkz: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ogbeni, so you need a pastor to tell you who your wife is AT your age?

How old are you? I mean, how old do you feel you are mentally?

For marriage, you need emotional, mental, psychological and psychic maturity to function as a husband. That you have a penis and a good job does not mean you are prepared to share your life with another person. A clear indication of your unpreparedness for marital union is that you need, not one, not two, but five pastors' opinions to decide on your life's journey. Please invite your village and conduct an election so that they'd vote if she's your wife or not.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by bakobenjamin198: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Holamiwepo:
[color=#006600][/color]for us the bible is not an accessory, it is our life. We can't live or think outside it. The word of God defines our world view. Mind you, we are not nonentities
ok, since your life revolves around the Bible, you should equally be dressing like the men of the Bible, walk bear footed like they did those days, ride on horses like they did, write in tablets like them, infact, go back and be living your life in pre civilized period as they lived, then we would know that you are following the Bible in totality.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Ibitomisola: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

My bro, pls pray very well.The dream is telling u something, especially her not dieing early or something bad happens.
Then, know urself.Is u dreams always the exact or opposite of what u dream about.
Lastly pray for God's will and direction.
Pls o, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by shogsman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Marry her quickly, since your pastor will be the one to live with her
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Miner13: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
you already received the revelation from your dream. the one you're on emotional attach to. will still leave and go just the way it happen in your dream.go with her but mind you quote me back when you create a new thread on how the woman you loved shattered your butt and disappear

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ursullalinda(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
OP wish I can tell you my own story here.......but I want you to know that God is saying something to you.......the only way you will understand him is by total submission........live each day as it comes .........never cease praying about your life partner.........just as he said in his words he will bring both of you 2gether........I'm a living proof of this kind of union........but 2day we are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Danelo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maybe na she go kill u last last
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by sheDD(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mehn.,.bring in some kind topic on nairaland
Would leave you confused the more.

Just follow thread of opinion and comments from nairalanders to this op. And you think his head wouldn't be burning in confusion
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Angeldada55(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2020

Guy,

Since, you nor fi use tongue count your teeth... I pray you find your sense �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.