Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63490 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by popcykaylah(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dey follow wetin man like you tell you ..instead of you to table your options and check if your differences are too much .. your so called men of God wouldn’t be there to share your problems when it starts

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Amos81(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:
I earlier posted this story:
https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-said

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Prof0fficial: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
even if I don't believe anything. believe Dreams. it might not be exactly but it's a warning. I had such dreams seeing my ex against me. later she left me in reality.

dreams is better than seeking pastors advise.

4 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Amos81(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Amos81 post=91489509][/quote] bro the earliest the better you follow what your Pastor tells you or you pray by yourself. Because what that your dream implies means that lady you like will still leave you @ the long run.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by marttol: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
the truth you guys don't know is this...if you love the world, you cannot love God... in fact if you are so entangled with the world, you are automatically detached from God... and God says work not in the flesh... if he permits such, the evil spirits will have their way in his life... his "mind" must be fully yielded to God... so as to see and hear from him clearly... forget all this going to church every Sunday, most people practice religion not Christianity... if you know what's around you (invincible world)... if you know the things men do in darkness that are hidden from plain sight, you will seek God... and by the way, there is nothing like religion in real Christianity... most people practice religion which is without power, true Christianity is deep, I mean very deep spirituality...

whether you believe it or not... Satan is controlling the earth... believers shouldn't give ground to him...

2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

In a true believers eye... nothing or no knowledge should be higher Or more valuable than God...

people value, entertainment, sports, fashion more than God... but believers know God is the ultimate... they worship the creation not creator.

pardon my error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by marttol: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:

How does God speak?
What does he sound like?
Or are you referring to the voices in ur head?
the things you don't know are higher than you...
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by marttol: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ohamzee:
thats why we are christians. we torment the devil.
carnality and worldliness is disturbing tgem

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by miketayo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.

Ur making everything complicated urself, ur mind is playing tricks on u, because ppl told u the first lady is ur wife.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by NaijadrivaCars: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oga pray and get your confirmation.
novakk:

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ibiba55(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Please sir, take your emotions from the both of them and pray. Sometimes situations like this, can one not to think clearly. Just ask God with this scriptures(Jeremiah 33:3 and job 33:14-20) I believe you will find your answers. It might take a while just be focus.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by marttol: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I like how you laid it out to him. I've noticed him and even had an argument on the science vs religion topic. I advised him to seek mental health care.
lol...those are the kinda people God will divide the red sea for... he is deep in God and he is on the right track sir... he knows the value of his mind...

I no fit talk too much sef
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
buhari will give you a better response when he's out of various shocks
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by marttol: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

I swear down.. Sometimes I just wish there's a block button to block some monikers.. I hate seeing his comments.
no worry na guilty conscience and materialism dey disturb you... Imagine "I hate seeing his comments "...smh
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by bolafez(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!

that you said God gives choice is an error on its own.

truly God leads but, he doesn't impose His choice on us.

the op must define himself, understand your core values, know clearly your vision. When you know all these, to chose a woman won't be difficult because it won't be out of your beliefs and the values guiding your life.

Please, don't marry based on what you are seeing in your dreams. Marry reality and not potential.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Since u believe in prayer, keep praying about it. Don't take any decisions yet.
U said 4 out of 5 pastors said something, I'm not sure the 4 can be that bad that they don't want the best for u, but u need to be convinced urself nd it is only God that can do this. About ur dreams, neva ignore anything especially when it comes to marriage. Pray nd God will direct u.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kendrick9(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
marttol:
the things you don't know are higher than you...
just like I suspected they would say
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Rimbaldi: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

There is no law that narrows your choice of a life partner to either of those two women. Don't be in a hurry to marry and make a life altering mistake. Almost everything that happens in the physical comes to us in dreams, even funny stupid dreams that ostensibly look like it has no bearing with reality but believe me it does.
I started understanding the relevance and interpretation of certain dreams from my wife.

Pray for deeper insight. Ask God to speak to you in ways that you'll understand. Hoping or praying that the first woman will change is just a waste of time. You don't marry someone based on your wish that they change.

Do a self evaluation to be sure that you are not the one going off track with your expectations.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
hmm, God Knows Best.
Guess you're a fan of djokovic?!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by busomma: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
That's ur punishment 4 listening to these fake pastors instead of using ur God given intelligence & judgment.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Prandeli: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Discard the two ladies, get a 3rd lady and hope she is the one for u. If she is not, then keep trying others till u get the one.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!

God has given us the common sense to make our choice; it now left to us to make use of it. God will not do what man is obligated to do for himself.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by highcadre: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Can you quote the Pastors' exact statements?
Is it that the first one is God's perfect choice for you, or that she would also fit in just fine, if you wife her? They mean different things, you know.
About the second girl, you can always pray out her 'leaving part' and make sure you dream of her 'not leaving', before you venture near her, peradventure she happens to be your choice, ultimately.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by RedPhoenix: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Run away from the one that suddenly disappears. Go and dig deeper into that revelation cause what you saw was in part and has more issues beneath the revelation. Flee for your life
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by stankezzy: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
bros don't allow these people saying ,are u still listening to pastors to distract u ,atimes it could be out of envy to the men of God how they see or hear when some of them doesn't, u am in similar situation, immediately d pastors mentioned a name , I dilated others, I have had bitter experiences of going against Gods will , except if d girl in question doesn't agree again, which is also my issue, Gods choice is d one I least like and we no de agree atall, others are begging for marriage meanwhile I de beg this one , she de do anyhow
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have not traveled along the road you're presently traveling. So I cannot advice you in that context but let me share some basic truths with you.

1. Dreams can mislead someone; and dreams does mislead people. Do away with those dreams because God doesn't speak to man through dreams today.

2. Pastors can mislead you with what they claim they saw because God doesn't reveal things to man directly and privately. (Though not directly stated in your write up, your title implies it).
God has revealed all man need to know in His written word. Those pastors are false pastors for claiming revelation from God.

3. God won't do what man should do for himself because He has endowed man with common sense to make His choice (though guided with reason and after telling Him). So don't trouble Him further.

4. After doing your part to see if your relationship with the first lady will work out, and it doesn't, due to your clear differences, common sense demand you move on with your life.

That said, the choice is still solely yours to make: to follow what your pastors and dreams revealed to you, or follow what common sense tells you.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by genq(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

It's 2020 and I can't believe folks are still running to pastor's to chose wife for them in this day and age lipsrsealed

Listen guy, a confused individual like you has no business getting married in the first place. Na by force? Please stay single since you keep getting tossed by dreams and comments of so called "pastors" - you are not fit to run a home.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by doubleportion: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
There could be a "twist of fate" grin
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Prof0fficial:
even if I don't believe anything. believe Dreams. it might not be exactly but it's a warning. I had such dreams seeing my ex against me. later she left me in reality.

dreams is better than seeking pastors advise.
i laugh at ignorance of dos who takes all dreams 4 illusion,well maybe in dia own case is like dat.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:
I have not traveled along the road you're presently traveling. So I cannot advice you in that context but let me share some basic truths with you.

1. Dreams can mislead someone; and dreams does mislead people. Do away with those dreams because God doesn't speak to man through dreams today.

2. Pastors can mislead you with what they claim they saw because God doesn't reveal things to man directly and privately. (Though not directly stated in your write up, your title implies it).
God has revealed all man need to know in His written word. Those pastors are false pastors for claiming revelation from God.

3. God won't do what man should do for himself because He has endowed man with common sense to make His choice (though guided with reason and after telling Him). So don't trouble Him further.

4. After doing your part to see if your relationship with the first lady will work out, and it doesn't, due to your clear differences, common sense demand you move on with your life.

That said, the choice is still solely yours to make: to follow what your pastors and dreams revealed to you, or follow what common sense tells you.
God still speak through dreams oga
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by olmoRoc: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2020
don't believe those so-called pastors, follow your own dreams
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2020
millionboi2:
God still speak through dreams oga

So how do a person know when God speak to him through dream?

Have you had a dream whereby God spoke to you? If yes, how did you know it was God who spoke to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.