Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63489 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

So how do a person know when God speak to him through dream?

Have you had a dream whereby God spoke to you? If yes, how did you know it was God who spoke to you?
yes he does,though not 4every one.

God shows sometins to me in dream b4 it happens.

is not 1,2 or 3...can't count
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by NoToPile: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2020
You better take your dreams serious, very serious. God still speak through dreams

Prayer is not everything oo, obedience Is better than sacrifice.

God can speak to you in any way too.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emaopel: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
Do away from the 2 of them now and give for self for prayers... God will direct you all even give you new one.

Best of luck...

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2020
millionboi2:
yes he does,though not 4every one.

God shows sometins to me in dream b4 it happens.

is not 1,2 or 3...can't count

And how are you sure it is God that showed you? What do you use as a standard to come to that conclusion that it was God that showed you in your dream before it happened?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by GreenDee(f): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2020
God speaks through dream, if you have had this dream up to three times then God is trying to tell you something. open your eyes and watch out for the signs. Please remove emotions from the matter, marriage is a long time stuff, so be wise in making your decision..

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by GreenDee(f): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2020
emaopel:
Do away from the 2 of them now and give for self for prayers... God will direct you all even give you new one.

Best of luck...
This is also a good advice.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Expresswriter: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Pause the second relationship.

Fast for some days.

Ask God to speak to you.

Read books on marriage.

Hear from God.

It may be the first lady, the second or none of them.

God will speak.

Lastly, read this very well

Read Joyce Meyer's book How to Hear from God.

Be optimistic.

That book will change your life.

You can download the pdf version online.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by olumide4785(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2020
I dnt have any comment regarding the pastor but as for the dream, I think God was trying to pass a big message to you bcoz something related happened to me. I dreamt that I went to my babe's place knocking on her door so she came outside with a guy and both walked away and didn't say anything to me so in the morning I told my babe about my dream. Fast forward, after like a month my babe chose someone over me. God may be revealing something to u so its left for you to take the best decision for yourself.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
How his posts torments u beats my imagination. The crop of people on this forum sha. He loves his God over everything and u love ur world over all things.... Why is it now hard for u to be in ur own lane
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by chukemmang(m): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:
Nigerians,
Always waiting on a man with suit on an alter to tell them what or not to do.
Can't you make your decision based on your heard and heart without seeking an opinion from a so called 'man of God'?
Is the pastor a seer?
Do you think he sees the future?

Na him dem no see Covid-19? Where is that yeye TB Joshua, why him no see Covid-19? Nonsense men wey God no call.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Charisma01: 3:48am On Jul 08, 2020
popsy2:
Superstitions
Fool
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by frozen70(f): 3:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Just follow your heart

Which ever way it comes out, you are still the one to handle it, not pastor or dreams
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Uckroot: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!

3rd world trash
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Op, don't believe some of these wolves in sheep clothing pastors!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by coolpboy005(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Just give it time and don't rush into making hasty decisions. Forget about the both of them for now and engage your mind with some other productive ventures. Lastly, let your decision be YOURS only and should solely be based on God's guidance.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by mark2sunny(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Gods will most time don’t always look it. Sometimes not attractive, be it Marriage or career. Might just be exactly what you don’t like. But then, that’s what’s best for you.

Like I said, it won’t appeal to you from the beginning. That’s when we go back and pray again. In fact, the dream you have about the second person is self explanatory. She’s not for you. Her leaving might be after ruining your life. So, don’t even consider her.

If you don’t believe in what pastors have said, then seek the face of God yourself. Somehow, if the first girl wasn’t for you, there’s a chance you’ll have a dream about it.

This particular point of your life is very vital. It’s sometimes different if you don’t get leading from above. But if you get, and ignore, I’m tell you right now, it’ll end in tears.

My fiancée wasn’t my friend, we always argue about something I feel she’s not doing right. So, I didn’t like her that much. But one day God spoke and I was like, ‘this girl’? But before that, she blocked me on WhatsApp for like 3 months. So I had no reason to even have her as a friend.

Today, I’m trying to understand what I wasn’t ok with before now. We even prayed together about it, and both had similar revelations. At some point, she got confused and still went to pray, then God showed her what the future would look like. I knew she was the one when we were about to pray but couldn’t believe it.

Go to God for answers. Fast if necessary, just get it right. Your wife might not look it today.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you everyone for the responses.

I'll summarize my replies because there are a couple that are similar.
Contrary to what many think, I am not a very religious person, which is why I already made my choice. I am very logical. Even the dreams, I am asking myself maybe the dreams are manifestations of inner thoughts (I've read about it before). I also belive I can will myself to success, and pray it all goes well. But now with this 3rd dream, and let me add someone else had a similar dream, making 4, I am beginning to think, maybe I am just disobedient. I didn't make this world, I just got consciousness one day, so am I just fighting the wrong battle? Maybe I should just submit, close my eyes and believe all will go well

To start, I understand the backlash because of the whole, talking to pastor thing. Let's just say it wasnt my initiative. Infact it is more than one because I didnt really want to accept what the 1st one said. Anyway, it is part of tradition for some of us. In real life, I am not one given to religious beliefs. That is why I forgo-ed all advice and went with who I liked and felt comfortable with.

Yes, the dreams are confusing me because in one part, I don't want to put any weight on them, and want to believe I can work it through. On the other hand, I have been told I believe too much in the physical, that the spiritual leads. Yes, it is good to be all scientific and logical, but there are still some things we cant explain in this world. Furthermore, I have inferred the deeper meaning of the dream but I didnt want to say it or give power to it, however some people here have already alluded to it. I have dreamt before and it came to past (my ex leaving before she did), there are also other dreams that did not.

Again, some elders might have heard of this - when you've been told what will happen, you can still turn the cowry and try to ameliorate the situation, maybe it will change the end result, maybe it will not.

The reason I am here asking because I want to hear voices apart from people around me, people I dont know, people who have fresh perspectives and can be objective, and are offering their own genuine advice. Here it is not a pastor or friend or family or dream. So thanks again for all the comments.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2020
obataokenwa:
Since pastors have started helping you to decide who will be your wife, you're now devils play toy.

Most of those pastors don't even have a good home let alone seeing who will give u peace. Go to God in prayer and follow your heart when it comes to marriage.

Reason you're having series of dreams now is cos devil is very much interested in that ur marriage and be ready for battles.

Better shun dreams and pastors and try fast dry for two days and seek God for final decision. Those pastors are using psychology on u

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2020
LoveJesus87:
Don't EVER try to get married to the 2nd lady that you said you dreamt about two of you being together peacefully and all of a sudden she is nowhere to be found before you woke up. DONT EVER. Am a live example of that. Exactly same thing happened to me with the lady I met 2017 and wanted to marry. It simply means you are not going to last together at all no matter the peace of mind she is giving you now. NEVER. you can take it to the bank. This is a living testimony talking.

And don't make the mistake that you can pray it away. Prayer is not the solution to everything. Sometimes obedience is the solution. You have prayed and you have been informed of what lies ahead that you are going to last together. Over to you.

I hear you, it is not easy. Trying to think if it something we can pray about, or should I tell her so she prays about it too?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2020
monimekaz:

First thing first :what is worth in Naira or USD? Bros see the kind dream u dey dream, na woman matter you carry for head upadan when people of your age grade are looking for money.. I mean good money.. Better money!!

hahaha my brother, I dey ok with money. I don hustle tire. Now na the settling down and family stage. grin grin
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Maobichek:
. Is it in Nairaland that you are asking for advice on issue like this? It could have been better if you follow your instinct since what PSTs told you at first wasn't ok by you, but I must advise you to stay away from Nairaland with issue such as this cos majority that are here are immature set of ppl, try and go ppl who have experience and have come of age, thank you.

OK thanks, I'll take note

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Jabioro:
The meaning of your dream.The lady you are seeing or having your mind with,there would be by tomorrow,I meant future which is not too far from the present a circumstances beyond you and her that would definitely separate you ..I prayed not by death.. because In that dream it indicated the point of you can't find her.."death"..To avoid it, avoid the present courtship..

Hmm, ok
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Holamiwepo:
[/quote]
[quote author=novakk post=914791 it depends, have you mastered the art of hearing God before? How does he speak to you. Has he ever spoken to you through dreams before? These questions must be answered
I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?

Yes, I have dreams from time to time. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2020
colestephan86:

An uncle if mine went to a pastor for guidance about a business he wanted to start , the pastor told him that he shouldn't do the business, today his logistics business is so big that he buys brand new FAW trucks.
My conclusion is analysis paralysis is our problem.
If you feel the girl is good for you then go for her rather than asking everyone to tell you their diverse opinions

which is why i belive I can pray about it, and all will go well
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Afolashade00:
According to your write up, I can relate. You want the second lady because you think you are compatible and she's better in so many ways compared to the first one.
I would urge you to take your dream seriously since this is the third time already.
God speaks in different ways, since you don't want to go with what the pastors said. Now he has come to you in dreams then you are still doubting.
What exactly do you want? Or will you prefer God to come down from heaven?
I advice, pray fervently and ask God to open your eyes of understanding or probably ask for confirmation from God through someone else entirely .
What if the second lady is only pretending, hmmm! I pray you don't marry the wrong person.

smiley smiley You got it spot on, I feel better, more compatible with her.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:
U c d problem with hacking into the future??
Everything una won do, na to visit seer first
grin grin others please learn from me, this thing causes confusion cry cry
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Tedpgrass:

I feel he needs to give it a rest from both..

There's just too much static...

He can't hear at this point spiritually cos flesh is in control

I really will try this, take a break from all this, freshen my head, thanks
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Tango123:

Do u realise that the dreams could be ur mind replaying ur fears back to u

Answer this question please. Before u began having the dreams, did u have any doubts about her, or fear she might leave, or be pretending?

Ur answer to the above question is significant

Most dreams is just our minds replaying our thoughts back to us.

yes, i have read about how dreams occur, and I have thought they might just be fears. To your question, no I have no doubts about her or she leaving. Even till now, if we quarrel, it is very small and we understand ourselves, so we quickly and easily resolve issues. No problem at all.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2020
emkz:
Ogbeni, so you need a pastor to tell you who your wife is AT your age?

How old are you? I mean, how old do you feel you are mentally?

For marriage, you need emotional, mental, psychological and psychic maturity to function as a husband. That you have a penis and a good job does not mean you are prepared to share your life with another person. A clear indication of your unpreparedness for marital union is that you need, not one, not two, but five pastors' opinions to decide on your life's journey. Please invite your village and conduct an election so that they'd vote if she's your wife or not.

I feel your words. Even me, I am not proud of myself right now, why I decided to make a decision a while ago. Just these dreams are now confusing me.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Angeldada55:
Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.

Guy,

Since, you nor fi use tongue count your teeth... I pray you find your sense �

loooool grin i can engage you in discussion from ancient times, from socrates, to greek mythology to the roman empire, julius caesar's conquest of gaul, the huns, to world wars 1 and 2, how they arose, what movements drove the pre-war sentimentalities, to the psychology of the african vs the african american, what capitalism has done to the world, why democracy wont work in nigeria, how to fix nigeria, to the new generation footballers in 2020, to how our tastes in music have been influenced by the dominant culture of the era, to the different psychologies of different continents, which regions of the world are hotbeds for growth, which are stagant, how brexit affects nigeria to how technology, data, the new oil, and changing modes of education will shape the world as we know it

Yes, I engage in other discussions too. grin

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2020
ibiba55:

Please sir, take your emotions from the both of them and pray. Sometimes situations like this, can one not to think clearly. Just ask God with this scriptures(Jeremiah 33:3 and job 33:14-20) I believe you will find your answers. It might take a while just be focus.

thank you for the advice
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!
This is a perfect piece of advice OP. I followed the same route and today am totally happy in my marriage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.