Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63496 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Righteousness89(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
oruma19:
God does not choose a wife for man. It is like saying one should wait for God to feed him in the mouth after providing the money to buy it. U go wait tire.
[/s]
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by rago(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
@ novakk, I highly recommend that you follow this advice! In the strongest terms, I urge you to find ur way back to the first Lady who they revealed you share compatibility. By the way, compatibility is deeply spiritual. Yes, u r still going to have issues, big issues that question your compatibility. But that's only in the physical, mundane realm. Going forward you will begin to see how spiritually connected you both are.

You will accomplish extraordinary things in a short span of time. U will fight huge battles together more effectively than others who have been at war for many many years and see no headway.

Point is you will succeed faster and make limited fatal, self-destructive errors.

The devil will find ways to show that you can't be together. It's the devil. He will show how much a lot of things are wrong with you both being together. Na lie! You ARE FIRE. SHE IS AIR. LET HER FAN YOU TO GREATNESS. YOU ARE GOING TO BE UNSTOPPPBALE. But why should it be that easy at first? Think about it.

Biglittlelois:
The dream can mean anything, e.g she might be pretending right now to be in your good book in order to get married, and later on, when the going is good and things becomes bad all of a sudden, the mask will fall off, and after so many evils, she will up and leave,

And for your first gf, you both may not see eye to eye because you are currently not on same page, that doesnt mean she still doesnt love you and want to be with you, she just can't hide who she is, and this may be heavens way of telling you to be patient and not get married in a hurry to the 2nd, just wait patiently and pray, who knows, fate may bring you and your first together.

P.S this is solely my candid opinion, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:
I earlier posted this story:
https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-said

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.
First of all, just forget the 1st lady completely (based on what you described of your relationship with her) - except of course, the former situation with her surprisingly improves. You marrying a girl because 1 human being somewhere that calls himself a Pastor "saw vision" will be an act of monumental stupidity - you may not understand me until the day your eyes see openly/you get to know, very deep/grave atrocities committed by certain satans who call themselves Pastors. See, in life, always do either what the Holy Spirit directly ministered to you/leads you to or do what your heart tells you/desires/leads you to, that's all!

Then for the dream, don't worry much, it is a call to prayer. Here:
- Sometimes dreams are just coincidences, but you pray about them, to be on the safe side.
- Sometimes dreams are evil dreams, evil attacks/spiritual torment from forces of darkness (yes, they do attack people in their dreams!), nightmares, etc. Whenever such happens, when you wake up from the dream, pray against it, cancel and revoke it in the name of Jesus.
- Sometimes dreams are revelations - God is exposing to you what the devil or enemies might have planned for the future. I myself, I see "revelations" (personal) a lot - it's 1 of the biggest ways the Holy Spirit has been showing me personal things and anytime I dream, I follow up with physical investigation. About this your dream, you said you do see her leave, well, that might be referring to short life (untimely death) that workers of iniquity have planned for her life and not what you're thinking that she will abandon you in future.

My counsel to you:
Be praying and making prophetic declarations about the dream, as well as praying and making prophetic declarations on her life and yours (because sometimes dreams actually might be talking of someone else entirely and not really/necessarily the subject in the dream).
Also, maybe you should discuss about it with her, perhaps she might also be seeing "things" too, who knows.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by minayeconsult: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Brother you need to understand that God said someone is your wife does not mean that everything will just gel from day 1. You need to work out stuff, get to understand each other and love your self before getting married. If you cannot or have not achieved understanding and love, you cannot marry even if God said. Prophecies give direction, they are not an end in them self. For instance, if God tells you you will become a governor and all you do is to get drunk every day celebrating the prophecy or revelation. The prophecy will never come to pass. The prophecy gives you direction, it narrows your path in life. You will have to join a political party, be of good behavior, work from grass root to the top.

For the sister you are dating now it is obvious, there is no future in that relationship. I will advise you to call it quits immediately with her. Then go to God with a neutral mind, willing to accept what he has for you, in case you are not ready to go back to the first one. There are consequences each time we walk out of God's perfect will. the acceptable will of God is a dangerous place to dwell, by all means avoid it. Remember Balaam and Balack, the donkey and the angel with the sword..... read Numbers chapter 22.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Omonigeriarere: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.

Dear Mr. Ignoramus,

Can you please provide a proof that your life is better?

Somebody is living his life the way he wants it and you said his life is tormenting you; can you please give him one of the reasonable business ideas in which you are well versed? Which evil has he perpetrated to humanity by referencing the Bible, even if it is ogun?

Stop attacking the young man please; everybody has his/her own life to live.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Erastuslove: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:
Dont base all on dreams, try other means..

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by demarc001: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.

What the pastors mean is that you will end up marrying her weather she is good or bad.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2020
millionboi2:
bcoz u don't have d gift.

I understood your previous statements because they were clear enough. You made errors in your sentence construction that made me not to understand your message, and I drew your attention to it, then you attributed my lack of understanding to not having a "gift" when it is glaring you made mistake in your sentence!

Stop deluding yourself!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

I understood your previous statements because they were clear enough. You made errors in your sentence construction that made me not to understand your message, and I drew your attention to it, then you attributed my lack of understanding to not having a "gift" when it is glaring you made mistake in your sentence!

Stop deluding yourself!
are we in an English class?
U understood point,thats d real communication and u went ahead to fool urselv.

U need brain reset.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by CeCeEkol(f): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Brother both ladies aren't your wife...rem my post this day. you know what they say about courtship and dating? nothing changes after marriage. whatever you see now will remain after the 'i do'....trust me on this. my opinion..... stay off relationships for awhile, keep your eyes open. Talk to God about the kind of girl you want, i did not write pray, i wrote 'talk'. find a quiet time and talk to God. often times in life, we wont find things we earnestly look for until we let it rest. allow love find you brother.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
millionboi2:
are we in an English class?
U understood point,thats d real communication and u went ahead to fool urselv.

U need brain reset.

When you ask for clarification of unclear statement, does it mean you "went ahead to fool yourself?"

I can now understand the kind of revelation you do receive from your so called god in your dreams. I hope those dreams you ascribe to God don't mislead you one day.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by calabardick(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

This is serious, contact this moniker (johnwell) for dreams interpretation and prayer points.
https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams/179#85494908
Good luck brother.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Fucsheetup(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
I couldn’t have typed this better.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ArcToyin(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
I believe you are aged enough to know your right from your left. God has spoken to you clearly but you want to use your brain and words of unbelievers to ruin yourself. You are fortunate to have God reveal to you who the second lady is going to be without seriously praying, it is a rare occurence. Four out of five Pastors too have told you the first is your wife and you are still beating about the bush, your sentiment about men of God will not ruin you.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by LoveJesus87(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
novakk:

I hear you, it is not easy. Trying to think if it something we can pray about, or should I tell her so she prays about it too?
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end of it is destruction.. it's as simple as that. I have told you it is not a matter of prayer.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

When you ask for clarification of unclear statement, does it mean you "went ahead to fool yourself?"

I can now understand the kind of revelation you do receive from your so called god in your dreams. I hope those dreams you ascribe to God don't mislead you one day.
only a mentally derail fool will ask for clarification over somtin he understood.

Is not english or dream that is d problem here,but d fact dat u are mentally unstabl
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof,that second one may turn to a wild lion once she enters. I prefer a woman that would show me her real attitude before i marry her so i will know how to work on myself and she also work on herself. The second woman is a visitor meaning she will not last with you. Its either death or other things. Listen to the voice of the elders(Pastors) In the multitude of counsel you wont get lost.

TAKE HEED

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ELEYINJUANU(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
The best way to know the right one is your personal Prayer and what the Lord told you, because some kind of Pastor has told you one is right and started behaving wrongly don't mean you should neglected the voice of God, you are number one that needed to pray and sure of your choice then you move ahead for confirmation of what you see, I do tell anyone that brought names to me that, the best way is to pray yourself because you are to suffer the consequences not Pastor. More also, not all here understand the things of the spirit, don't neglected the dream only pray more.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
obataokenwa:
pls point out where I adviced that God will speak to him directly. I adviced him to pray and follow his heart.

The both of us who is the smoker now?
U didn't he should do dry fast and seek God? Dry fast!!! Chai u don graduate from expired weed to dry sh1t grin grin grin, na e make u no see wetin u dey type
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kolawo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Marry the one you love and whose spirit is orderly with yours. And, it shall be well with you.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by victorian(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:
Nigerians,
Always waiting on a man with suit on an alter to tell them what or not to do.
Can't you make your decision based on your heard and heart without seeking an opinion from a so called 'man of God'?
Is the pastor a seer?
Do you think he sees the future?

He needs someone to blame if his marriage goes south in the nearest future.

Typical he's not ready to accept any blame to foreseen or unforseen problems that may arise later.

Enough said. Op follow your mind and conscience.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by emmnprince(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
millionboi2:
only a mentally derail fool will ask for clarification over somtin he understood.

Is not english or dream that is d problem here,but d fact dat u are mentally unstabl

Here's what you typed and sent verbatim: it can't be u either can it be d devil as iam not evil.

I don't understand what you meant. I asked you to help me to understand that statement. You resorted to the use of vulgar and harsh words at me. Is that what your god you claim do speak to you in your dreams instruct you to react when someone ask for clarification?

It would be hard for someone to understand that statement.

Here's a simple test for you to do: Send that statement to three or four persons in your WhatsApp and ask if they understand what you meant.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

Here's what you typed and sent verbatim: it can't be u either can it be d devil as iam not evil.

I don't understand what you meant. I asked you to help me to understand that statement. You resorted to the use of vulgar and harsh words at me. Is that what your god you claim do speak to you in your dreams instruct you to react when someone ask for clarification?

Here's a simple test for you to do: Send that statement to three or four persons in your WhatsApp and ask if they understand what you meant.
is ok.....u too should have known that we are on social media,or better still "say no b everybody good4English haba.

As far as u can cater 4urself,grammar no mata,na wen u no fit thy dey blame say na schl weh u no go cos m.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by millionboi2: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
emmnprince:

Abt the dream Matter is not a joke,is a gift anyway.

I saw covid19 death toll, but didn't know what it was,I mistake it for war.
Early January....it was a horrible night.
in the dream I looked up a hill,I saw corpsed litd everywie(just as we saw in italy,china and America)but I didn't know is a plaque o.

I dont suppose to b telling u all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by sterlingD(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Take a step back.Let your eyes be open to see the big picture clearly.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
........this have happened to me personally
Even though no pastor prophesied..... But I had series of dreams that he was king leaving
Guess what
He left ,,,,,he stopped calling me as usual
My dear,,,,,the spiritual controls the physical
I could remember creating series of threads
Then.......continue praying

thank you for sharing
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2020
sexymoma:
@novakk.. let me tell you a story.. A man dreamt that his cloth was missing in his wardrobe, he kept dreaming of these for some days.. until his child died.. In Yoruba we use to say omolaso means our children is our garment.. why am I telling you this... You dreamt that you guys were together all of a sudden you didn't see her again.. hello it may not mean you divorced her.. it may mean something else.. she may actually be your partner but pray against untimely death for her.

ok, thanks. I'll pray for her well being, if we end up together or not
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2020
rago:
@ novakk, I highly recommend that you follow this advice! In the strongest terms, I urge you to find ur way back to the first Lady who they revealed you share compatibility. By the way, compatibility is deeply spiritual. Yes, u r still going to have issues, big issues that question your compatibility. But that's only in the physical, mundane realm. Going forward you will begin to see how spiritually connected you both are.

You will accomplish extraordinary things in a short span of time. U will fight huge battles together more effectively than others who have been at war for many many years and see no headway.

Point is you will succeed faster and make limited fatal, self-destructive errors.

The devil will find ways to show that you can't be together. It's the devil. He will show how much a lot of things are wrong with you both being together. Na lie! You ARE FIRE. SHE IS AIR. LET HER FAN YOU TO GREATNESS. YOU ARE GOING TO BE UNSTOPPPBALE. But why should it be that easy at first? Think about it.

this is very convincing. you made many good points, some of which had crossed my mind in the past. the funny thing is the 1st one knows me very well. It is just she is also very troublesome, that I wondered am I running away from someone who is putting a mirror in my face, or is she the one who does not have tact in talking to people..
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

First of all, just forget the 1st lady completely (based on what you described of your relationship with her) - except of course, the former situation with her surprisingly improves. You marrying a girl because 1 human being somewhere that calls himself a Pastor "saw vision" will be an act of monumental stupidity - you may not understand me until the day your eyes see openly/you get to know, very deep/grave atrocities committed by certain satans who call themselves Pastors. See, in life, always do either what the Holy Spirit directly ministered to you/leads you to or do what your heart tells you/desires/leads you to, that's all!

Then for the dream, don't worry much, it is a call to prayer. Here:
- Sometimes dreams are just coincidences, but you pray about them, to be on the safe side.
- Sometimes dreams are evil dreams, evil attacks/spiritual torment from forces of darkness (yes, they do attack people in their dreams!), nightmares, etc. Whenever such happens, when you wake up from the dream, pray against it, cancel and revoke it in the name of Jesus.
- Sometimes dreams are revelations - God is exposing to you what the devil or enemies might have planned for the future. I myself, I see "revelations" (personal) a lot - it's 1 of the biggest ways the Holy Spirit has been showing me personal things and anytime I dream, I follow up with physical investigation. About this your dream, you said you do see her leave, well, that might be referring to short life (untimely death) that workers of iniquity have planned for her life and not what you're thinking that she will abandon you in future.

My counsel to you:
Be praying and making prophetic declarations about the dream, as well as praying and making prophetic declarations on her life and yours (because sometimes dreams actually might be talking of someone else entirely and not really/necessarily the subject in the dream).
Also, maybe you should discuss about it with her, perhaps she might also be seeing "things" too, who knows.

thanks, i have tried asking her if she dreams, she says no, she hardly ever dreams. I will find a way to get her to pray about it too. nevertheless, thanks, I will also try to pray for life for both of us. at the end of the day, my prayer, let God's will be done. Maybe this is all a stage I am learning/passing through.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by popsy2(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Charisma01:

Fool

Poor home training
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by popsy2(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I for like share this level with u. Dnt knw if u r game. U hit the nail wella. If not, change d content to water.

Hehehehe! What to do na. On the rocks. grin
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by mark2sunny(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
generationz:

Do you guys still quarrel?

We don’t
Everything disappeared the moment we realized God wants us together. The disagreements were mere hiding of affection and a few things about Christian growth. Sometimes she just get a revelation about things I have cautioned her against.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.