Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister (68401 Views)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / FG Suspends Reopening Of Schools, Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Kelvin5214: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Opening schools is safer for children than keeping them closed! Depression, youth suicide, increase in crime rate as a result of joblessness, boredom and more family stress are very serious consequences of keeping schools closed.

2 Likes

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Richie6(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
When Sowore called for revolution, the masses didn't support him. We can clearly see that a lot is happening behind the scenes and we fold our arm's to watch the Government destroy the future of our kids.
They can fix a date for elections and open the same airports and borders that brought this virus into this country but cannot simply put up protocols and guidelines for the terminal classes to write their exams.
It's the change we voted for or can they tell me how many children the virus has killed?
Two conflicting statement within 24hrs from a nation that pride itself as the giant of Africa.
A Government that cannot give palliatives during lockdown and will not listen to plight of the people but allow the education sector to crumble in the name of a virus that should never has been to country.
Let the minister and the so call government officials and aides stop receiving salaries or do they even think how people will pay bills.
I rest my case. Let us continue shouting Apc or pdp while those in government smile to the bank.

8 Likes

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Investnow2017: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
chris4grace:

The virus will not be around for as long as you thing...... It will go on extinction very soon.
Is this virus a natural one? Or lab created. If it is the latter I don't think the word extinction will apply. What do you think?
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kardinal001:
Confused govt

They are right on this one
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by fatymore(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Haaaaaaaaaaa, what will now happen to mynd44, funjosh, eleko1,seunmohmoh, fatymore and Vickyrotex that have bean using hold age to study for the exams? Chei aye ma ni ika o

Werey....
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by inforesource: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
tayebest:

Ode.

Na APC or PDP cause Corona? undecided
FG pikin.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by locoster(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
What a blow against hope!
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jabarzee:

It not ending anytime soon, not even in 2yrs time

It wi ll go soon. I am working on a vaccine named Covida .

@95% to finish.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
fatymore:

Werey....
dey there dey shout were up and down no go look for money to borrow and start frying yam and Akara for inside motor park
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Alfarisiey: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chuksmonika:
my brother, this is not about confused government, we are talking about "safety" here, I think FG took the best decision, na person wey dey alive dey think of exam oo, As a matter of fact, Nigerians should start bracing up as a matter of utmost urgency for another nationwide lockdown, cause that one go happen anytime Next week!
pls bro lets all be realistics in our thoughts...we'll see that no single measure that fg takes that will not cause somethings that will cause more deaths than corona...boko haram bandits and others will get more members due to lost of jobs, drug abuse will increase, nutrient deficiency due to poverty which could lead to immune wickness and make acute diseases that we normally survive defeat us and lead to death of children, youth and elderly ones as well.
pls lets wake up and use what is more certain than following all these corona myth

The best way to be safe is to resume everything
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by fatymore(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
dey there dey shout were up and down no go look for money to borrow and start trying yam and Akara for inside motor park
lol...goat
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Enemyofpeace: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
fatymore:
lol...goat
goat=GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by tunary(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
If you have Jesus Christ, it's not wasted!! smiley
Hmmmm
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by uruego(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
[The unity schools are ever ready. For your information online lectures had been activated long before now for them, right

quote author=Osagyefo98 post=91516450]Those that are ready should write since unity schools won't be writing..[/quote]
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Kimzylove(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is wrong!!!!

Some schools have big buildings and since it will be only the graduating class in school they will be able to observe social distancing, 20 students in a well spaced class will be okay.
This whole thing is absolutely crazy... These people know what they're doing.. Trying to delay people progress.

1 Like

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Saintbiz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
School will not resume this year but election will hold in some States this year. Na waw ooo!
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Government of Abokis, do they give a shit about Education, na south I dey pity, this loss of a calendar year will have it's ripple effects on them.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by ManJoel: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's not safe for students to sit for exam but it's safe to conduct election in Edo. The person that cursed Nigeria did it from the dept of his/her heart. Clueless leaders!
#EndNigeriaNow
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by sheyitokz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Golliibiie43:
How will dey enter uni?
we wey dey uni sef don graduate nii

1 Like

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
inforesource:
Very confused sets of guys. The problem is, when election time come majority of us will still be shouting APC!!!!, PDP!!!!! instead of looking elsewhere.

This current crop of politians are all the same; from east to west and north to south.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by udoakahsamuel: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Education in nigeria will nt function again
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by mustaphagreens(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hello, I rememeber you. The Justin Trudeau thread grin

Are you transgender? You used to be female? shocked

Lol, I am exploring, tried two already, 56 more to go..
BTW, I didn't even realize I was female on that day until I read one of your replies on the thread.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Beetobee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Decibel:
Mallam Adamu Adamu, should sincerely tell us that the North is not ready for this year WAEC, we will understand instead of using Covid-19 pandemic as a shield to cover his ineptitude. cheesy

Chai! I wonder how some people cope with mushy, dirty white gunk in their skulls!
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Komu1048(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
emmatony:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-nigerian-students-wont-write-2020-waec-fg/amp/

Jesus! The same coronoise virus that can’t stop them from doing election, never stop people from going to market In mass , never stop crowd commuting esp northern trailer. But sch n churches suffer most. Today Tanzania still open there sch, churches n market they aren’t any coronoise there.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Collins87: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Edo election should also be postponed till next year.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by kennyz247(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
MuchAdo:

First, FG only exempted FG schools.

Others can go ahead.
how will FG not write waec but allow others to write,u tink is possible like that?

Second, for speculating another lockdown, you deserve to be slaughtered by Boko Haram.
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by roszilman: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Petyr1: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
it is well

1 Like

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
mustaphagreens:

Lol, I am exploring, tried two already, 56 more to go..

lol I'm lost. Exploring several NL accounts?

BTW, I didn't even realize I was female on that day until I read one of your replies on the thread.

Oh really? no worries. cool

1 Like

Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
And why not
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Zeuslord(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enugu Town/Onitsha

Please any form of employment in any of the two cities above would really be appreciated.

currently running my HND program.

It will go a long way in footing my school bills whenever they decide to re-open schools.

Your information /link will really be appreciated.
whatsapp :08032199384
Re: Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister by Chuksmonika(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Alfarisiey:
pls bro lets all be realistics in our thoughts...we'll see that no single measure that fg takes that will not cause somethings that will cause more deaths than corona...boko haram bandits and others will get more members due to lost of jobs, drug abuse will increase, nutrient deficiency due to poverty which could lead to immune wickness and make acute diseases that we normally survive defeat us and lead to death of children, youth and elderly ones as well.
pls lets wake up and use what is more certain than following all these corona myth

The best way to be safe is to resume everything
I quiet understand you bro, But FG hat the final say here, Boss Mustapha the SGF said that FG won't shy away from imposing another lockdown, that much he said, and the corona virus cases keeps on increasing, consequently, they may be forced to Lockdown again, you and I know that this APC government dey so things their own way, they don't care about Nigerians, but God will help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.