Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

be good to everybody - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (5195 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: be good to everybody by kzubyar(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sebastine1994:
this my girlfriend is a thief, whenever she wash clothes for me, she would pack the money inside the pocket, she will deny if I ask or start crying.

but yesterday own too much, I chop baba ijebu 600,000. I deposited 500k in bank, flex with 50k then left 50k for emergency at home (inside trouser pocket).

she wash that clothes and denied seeing the money inside, she started crying, the beating I gave her eh... you will pity her. I am not proud of it but it's a warning.

I broke up with her last night and asked her to leave by morning, I can't leave with a thief.

by midnight she was still sobbing, while I ignored her, she started begging me to forgive and produced 800k from her traveling bag and gave it to me.

I wanted to challenge her. is this a bribe? she said she doesn't have single interest in my money but she was saving to buy me a car for my birthday next month.

I swear I just weak, I love her more now, I want to kiss her and never stop, do this kind of ladies still exist. we made love for 6 hours and I made every promise to her.

my brother love dey

it's true my brother. reality is stranger than fiction

Re: be good to everybody by kenodrill: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Guy you will make a Good script writer.
Re: be good to everybody by merieam16(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
u are always quick to defend ladies and punch guys, hope in real u dey support and defend your man against trouble...
smiley
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Imagine my boyfriend slap me because of money shocked I'll make sure i slap his existence out of this earth and that hand must stop working....Instead of you to be greatful is your money not her money undecided all men playing lotto are potential thieves.....I can't wait to date an alpha male lemme see what will happen if i provoke him because men are starting to feel like they own women why they ain't worth sh*t. sad And as for you op pray not to meet someone like me because I'll sell your house join

Empty words
Re: be good to everybody by millionboi2: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sebastine1994:
this my girlfriend is a thief, whenever she wash clothes for me, she would pack the money inside the pocket, she will deny if I ask or start crying.

but yesterday own too much, I chop baba ijebu 600,000. I deposited 500k in bank, flex with 50k then left 50k for emergency at home (inside trouser pocket).

she wash that clothes and denied seeing the money inside, she started crying, the beating I gave her eh... you will pity her. I am not proud of it but it's a warning.

I broke up with her last night and asked her to leave by morning, I can't leave with a thief.

by midnight she was still sobbing, while I ignored her, she started begging me to forgive and produced 800k from her traveling bag and gave it to me.

I wanted to challenge her. is this a bribe? she said she doesn't have single interest in my money but she was saving to buy me a car for my birthday next month.

I swear I just weak, I love her more now, I want to kiss her and never stop, do this kind of ladies still exist. we made love for 6 hours and I made every promise to her.

my brother love dey

it's true my brother. reality is stranger than fiction
you are a fool
Re: be good to everybody by doris4u(f): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Imagine my boyfriend slap me because of money shocked I'll make sure i slap his existence out of this earth and that hand must stop working....Instead of you to be greatful is your money not her money undecided all men playing lotto are potential thieves.....I can't wait to date an alpha male lemme see what will happen if i provoke him because men are starting to feel like they own women why they ain't worth sh*t. sad And as for you op pray not to meet someone like me because I'll sell your house join
���� Babe on point
Re: be good to everybody by Kobicove(m): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2020
So you actually expect me to believe this story undecided
Re: be good to everybody by Adrian9(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Wene badu biko run for your pocket! Before monkey hand go turn to human being hand!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? / How would you react if your lover ditched you to marry another person? / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.