Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81265 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
2nd ugbor road to B.I.U were all done by oshomole,
because you just went there last month to see your uncle, those road were done by oshomole,
ask slowpoke obaseki.
yeah iriri was done by oshiomole....
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Deal with him alone.we are removing obaseki
stop fooling ur self.tinubu don pooo.have u cleaned it up or u want it for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you just confirmed that you a kid.
ask your fellow ipob PDP members in this forum, they will confirmed to you that ganduje is the best governor in Nigeria.
point of correction, it was yaya bello that begged,
and yaya bello is still better than slowpoke obaseki.
How is babariga thief the best governor in Nigeria? How do you award the best governor based on the amount of dollars in their babariga.
No wonder Obaseki is not performing to you. No babariga

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who incurred the debt in Edo state.
You're tired of bridges and flyover yet voted for Buhari for uncompleted 2nd Niger bridge
Kia bros u are wicked tongue
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by mullerman: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wao...well pleased job,this man is a wonder and he's still doing great.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How is babariga thief the best governor in Nigeria? How do you award the best governor based on the amount of dollars in their babariga.
ignore that northerner...when I went to the north na sokaway them dey smoke to get high

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
pls snap oshiomole project and post it.dont forget to add the hole that was dug with 30 billion mumu

Perpetual slave! Is Oshiomhole contesting for governor? Brain dead fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
see mumu...na today I know say u nor get sense..comparing a company that owes 2 years salaries with a company that pays salaries in advance.ur second name suppose be comedy
you see your life,
ganduje can not own salary,
you know how many bridges and flyovers ganduje has built? and no governor in Nigeria has done that, not to talk of slowpoke that could not upper sakponba road for more than 3yrs.
even to tarred one major road, he could not complete anyone.
you must be out of your senses to compare performing governor ganduje with failure slowpoke obaseki .
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by marylandcakes: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
collum:
this is really good to behold.

I am from Edo state unfortunately I have not travel home for a long time. from what I heard from families, gov obaseki is a quiet achiever. Edo state need to be liberated from old and heartless godfathers.

[color=#006600][/color]

I heard that there is constant power supply.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Deal with him alone.we are removing obaseki
Don't be a busybody in other people's matter.
Go and work on one of the rice farms by Ayade. Make urself useful. Dis political sycophancy no be life

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by nwanwaoge(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
which infrastructure? tell me one road reconstructed by slowpoke obaseki in Benin city.
but I can tell you more than 100 roads done by oshomole only in oredo and Egor, not to talk of the remaining 16 local government.

Amagba / Ugbor road...
Irhirhi/obazagbon to ogheghe connecting sapele road

I could go on and on....it’s just 4 years with huge distractions unlike his past boss and Godfather wanna be

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
pls snap oshiomole project and post it.dont forget to add the hole that was dug with 30 billion mumu
all the roads I mentioned here, go and confirmed from those area. or simply confirmed from slowpoke obaseki.
because slowpoke obaseki can not claim what he failed to do in 4yrs.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by ridbell01(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
From all what you posted only the roads have direct impact on the citizens. Power project by state is just like wasting the state resources. I am from Osun state I have never visited any state that enjoy like more than my state
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
ignore that northerner...when I went to the north na sokaway them dey smoke to get high

I suspect he's the nama that swam in gutter to celebrate Buhari's victory last year. That gutter seems to have affected his brain. Imagine defending Gandollar. That's why that move of playing Gandollar video was a masterstroke. Obaseki should continue playing it let it continue to pepper them.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

how many flyovers has slowpoke obaseki built, not to of bridges,
you're even more like a kid.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
I don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and schools because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instuted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agency under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every day for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid for by the government and its partners.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't be a busybody in other people's matter.
Go and work on one of the rice farms by Ayade. Make urself useful. Dis political sycophancy no be life

Lame.obaseki is going boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
stop fooling ur self.tinubu don pooo.have u cleaned it up or u want it for breakfast

Up pastor

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
All thanks to the free solar training from EDOJOBS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
all the roads I mentioned here, go and confirmed from those area. or simply confirmed from slowpoke obaseki.
because slowpoke obaseki can not claim what he failed to do in 4yrs.
He will claim it. He was a part of that administration as Chief Economic Adviser while Ize Iyamu was busy looting 700m. If it pain you, call oshiomole. He'll tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I suspect he's the nama that swam in gutter to celebrate Buhari's victory last year. That gutter seems to have affected his brain. Imagine defending Gandollar. That's why that move of playing Gandollar video was a masterstroke. Obaseki should continue playing it let it continue to pepper them.
the video is nice,
that will always remind us that slowpoke obaseki is a complete failure,
ganduje that collected money according to ipob PDP, has done more than 100 project, slowpoke obaseki has not be able to complete one.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Testimony1988(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Construction of pedestrian bridge at University main gate due to the busy nature of that Lagos Express road.
Dangote's project.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
how many flyovers has slowpoke obaseki built, not to of bridges,
you're even more like a kid.
Ganduje is doing bonanza. Build one audio flyover get one babariga filled with dollars free. Obaseki has no babariga. Get that into your thick skull
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please let leave SLOWPOKE JESUSLOVESYOU alone.. He is SLOW TO COMPREHEND..
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by bilulu(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations
That is called continuity and not letting infrastructures to decay

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Lame.obaseki is going boy

Look above you, that's EDOJOBS. Enrol in it and get a life. Asslicking no be wack o

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by KushLyon(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

By 19 sept,we will know.up pastor,down obaseki
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the video is nice,
that will always remind us that slowpoke obaseki is a complete failure,
ganduje that collected money according to ipob PDP, has done more than 100 project, slowpoke obaseki has not be able to complete one.

100 projects abi 100 babarigas. Go and watch the video again to know how many audio projects Ganduje got dollars for.

Meanwhile, above you is EDOJOBs. Don't be ashamed to enroll in it and get a real life instead of following Kabaka about

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
vicshub:
I don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and schools because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instuted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agency under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every day for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid for by the government and its partners.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM
your vote can not give slowpoke obaseki second term.
where is the 200,000 jobs, no road and no schools, which is the primary responsibilities of government, but slowpoke obaseki failed woefully in the primary responsibilities.
that means he has failed, no coming back in Jesus name, we don't want failure again in Jesus name. amen .
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by vicshub(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesuslovesyou. You need a life like these guys that EDOJOBS has trained. Stop been a worthless sycophant to a thief that obaseki tarred the road to his farm.. Your life can be really useful you know.. Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

100 projects abi 100 babarigas. Go and watch the video again to know how many audio projects Ganduje got dollars for.

Meanwhile, above you is EDOJOBs. Don't be ashamed to enroll in it and get a real life instead of following Kabaka about
Jesusloveyou:
your vote can not give slowpoke obaseki second term.
where is the 200,000 jobs, no road and no schools, which is the primary responsibilities of government, but slowpoke obaseki failed woefully in the primary responsibilities.
that means he has failed, no coming back in Jesus name, we don't want failure again in Jesus name. amen .
Agboriotejoye:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.