Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81350 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
sooperrescue:

The civil service Secretariat was abandoned in 1975 and it was an eyesore until now
yes, the only achievement I can see from slowpoke obaseki 4yrs of his failure
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by DATMAT(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
this look like normal local government projects not State Project, from the picture a road was constructed without drainage system.. is this what we celebrate to deserve second time and to that pastor am ashamed and afraid he will do worst
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Wetin you gain if you love 700m corruption?
Wetin you gain if criminals and cultists rule us
hypocrite,
you ipob PDP are the real hypocrite,
700m naira were shared to PDP in 2015 election and poi delivered in his assignment.
poi can simply tell court that ineffectual buffoon gave him the money and he did as he was instructed to do.
there is no case, he is just trying to protect gej,
that is the spirit of sportsmanship, he is not a betrayal like slowpoke obaseki.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar 100times.
I repeat, tell slowpoke obaseki to claim those project in his campaign ground if angry youth will lynched him.
op can lie here, but slowpoke obaseki can not lie on campaign ground.
have u been to Iyama axis in GRA more than 20 roads tarred there..y are u yoruba guys like this....I nor understand u o...u are calling someone a liar.. name only 5 streets in GRA ...if really u are in Benin.. if u can't keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who incurred the debt in Edo state.
You're tired of bridges and flyover yet voted for Buhari for uncompleted 2nd Niger bridge

Now I know I'm talking to a mofo...god will. help you
Good night.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Sammy07: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
blackgold90:

Banning is not the solution, people can create account in 5secs too. Even some have 5 accounts for nairaland land marketing.

Ban should be for a week, just like bot ban than moderator ban of baning someone till 2023.
I also noticed some mod don't want their thoughts to be challenged.
Once you challenge them they will ban you.

So your friend and seun should look into this

IP ban will soon be introduced cool
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
airport road was more than 4billion according to oshiomole government and it was awarded to 4 construction companies before completion. As for that rubbish storm water drainage,Edo state is in debts because of that project.

Airport road dualization cost the government 10billion naira according to oshiomole.. That's one of the biggest fraud ever in Edo state..

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hypocrite,
700m naira were shared to PDP in 2015 election and poi delivered in his assignment.
poi can simply tell court that ineffectual buffoon gave him the money and he did as he was instructed to do.
that is the spirit of sportsmanship, he is not a betrayal like slowpoke obaseki.
The assignment was corruption, just like Gandollar. Must you defend corrupt people, wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hypocrite,
pls send me or numb..let me send u a video where our late Oba and his chiefs laid curses ob ize iyamu for diverting money ment for our Oba and palace when ize iyamu was secretary in lucky's tenure.i don't think such a man can get a single vote from ogbe which is Benin hub....oshiomole let himself down out of greed by bring someone who has more than 29 court criminal court cases. Funny enough most of the ongoing cases are still in court and na the same man carry an go court..I don't really know how d campaign will look like..atleast get small shame na..so apc nor see person being na cultist them come bring that ran away from d uni...during court fracas and couldn't graduate from uniben.u studied law yet u don't bear barrister

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Airport road dualization cost the government 10billion naira according to oshiomole.. That's one of the biggest fraud ever in Edo state..
ignore him...some one dat dug gutter with 30 billion....I feel for our youth. It's so painfull

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
stop typing from Jos..I stay at ishior .opp evidence. Obaseki tarred d road to my house..once u come out from my compound...na tarr road...if I don't c any road.then I can't even find a hole...as easy as it may look...ur John Thomas will still miss even if there is light mumu
that is my area, agbalegbe street, I'm at oni street. so that road resemble road of 2yrs ago,?
I have stayed in 4 local government- oredo, Egor, ikpoba okha and now ovia northeast (isiohor).
all the work were done by oshomole.
since when did you parked to my area? to ascertain if you actually knew who did the road.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by michoim(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigpicture001:
They renovated it with sand..?

Not money..?
It should have been captioned "Renovation Projects".
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

For now,I've adopted edo until we retire obaseki
Did Edo ask you to adopt them?
Why don't you adopt Katsina and help them flush out bandits?
Leave Edo people to decide their future themselves, no space for intruders.
Say no to godfathers

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Did Edo ask you to adopt them?
Why don't you adopt Katsina and help them flush out bandits?
Leave Edo people to decide their future themselves, no space for intruders.
Say no to godfathers

Say no to political hypocrisy.obaseki is a potential godfather.anyway he is going
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

Now I know I'm talking to a mofo...god will. help you
Good night.
Numbskull.... Crawl back into your hole
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Kennyswag: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
DimIsaac10:
See project...... lol
lol.. foolish people
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by sirelliotofafri: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Is this not better to be displayed across Edo state than Ganduje's dollar video?

Na step by step.
Cripple Ganduje that feels he has money first and showcase your projects.

Na step by step
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bighead9:

If other previous leaders only focus on renovating already existing structures without building new ones, will there be any meaningful structures in Edo state?
All the pictures posted on this thread are not Obaseki's projects, only those that are not based in Benin will praise him.

But Edo people are wiserved now. Obaseki can not decieve us.
the gandoje barabiga that his coming to edo state to probe our governon when I went to his state before d lockdown I cried....its so painfull.i feel for northerners wat a disgrace.u will still see a state that is owing 2 years salaries and was re elected cuz him and his campaigners cried knelt down and beg will be quick to run to edo state to campaign against a state government that does not owe one month salary.who did this to us.its so painfull.and yoruba people from that state will still be condemning our governon

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Say no to political hypocrisy.obaseki is a potential godfather.anyway he is going
Hypocrisy? Four fingers are pointing at you zombie.
Let's deal with the present godfathers before worrying about the potential ones. Deal with Tinubu
Edo is not Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
have u been to Iyama axis in GRA more than 20 roads tarred there..y are u yoruba guys like this....I nor understand u o...u are calling someone a liar.. name only 5 streets in GRA ...if really u are in Benin.. if u can't keep quiet
golf road, ihama road, you can't even spell ihama, you must be a kid, boundary road, giwa- amu road, ikpokpan road and commercial avenue, I know you don't know ikpokpan road and commercial avenue.
were all done by oshomole.
when oshomole were doing airport road, that was when boundary, golf, ihama and giwa-amu were added.
you can confirmed from slowpoke obaseki, he was in that government.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Indispensable85:

Your ignorance is irredeemably terrible. I'm not in your league, go look for your contemporaries.
pls snap oshiomole project and post it.dont forget to add the hole that was dug with 30 billion mumu

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by sirelliotofafri: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
I will be showcasing some projects of Obaseki here.

He is a silent achiever. He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo. Obaseki have touched every local government in Edo State.

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex (This is Edo not Dubai) Lol
Link road between Edo and Delta (Esan South East LGA)
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

Those,who live in Ogun,Lagos,Kwara States will want to tell you,ovbiedo kpataki(omotor) that,Obaseki has no project.

Just come to Dumez Road/Uwa axis,off SAPELE Road and see how Obaseki came to answer our prayers.

I don't answer these boys that live in Ogun,Lagos etc on Obaseki's matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

See.this. politicians ass-licker...asking me stupid questions...
I'm tired of. a governor showing me road constructions and fly-over bridge as his.achievement...
Do you know the debt profile of Edo State?/
Do you know the IGR of Edo State?
Do you know the monthly Federal allocation of Edo state for being part of the oil -Producing State?
So, if he didn't do road rehabilitation and build bridge what was his work as the governor of a State...is it to just pay workers salary and pocket the rest....
It is only in Nigeria that we celebrate failure candidates as success ....i weep for the generations yet unborn.

Few minutes ago you were singing the praise of oshiomole and his many thieves.. What was the debt profile of Edo before obaseki came onboard?? Who borrowed 30million dollars from world bank with no clear account on how it was spent?? Oshiomole built private university with state fun but couldn't fix ekpoma and ekiadolor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by princemartinsG(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
If Governors and elected individuals are keen to perform as much as Obaseki has done, I am sure Nigeria will surely be better in no time.

Vote for a New Nigeria
Vote Debo Martins
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
the gandoje barabiga that his coming to edo state to probe our governon when I went to his state before d lockdown I cried....its so painfull.i feel for northerners wat a disgrace.u will still see a state that is owing 2 years salaries and was re elected cuz him and his campaigners cried knelt down and beg will be quick to run to edo state to campaign against a state government that does not owe one month salary.who did this to us.its so painfull.and yoruba people from that state will still be condemning our governon
you just confirmed that you a kid.
ask your fellow ipob PDP members in this forum, they will confirmed to you that ganduje is the best governor in Nigeria.
point of correction, it was yaya bello that begged,
and yaya bello is still better than slowpoke obaseki.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Few minutes ago you were singing the praise of oshiomole and his many thieves.. What was the debt profile of Edo before obaseki came onboard?? Who borrowed 30million dollars from world bank with no clear account on how it was spent?? Oshiomole built private university with state fun but couldn't fix ekpoma and ekiadolor..
u dey talk to that fool...ignore him..he is not suppose to be here. We know his type...na romance section he for dey frequent
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
osazsky:
see mumu..go to second ugbor...u go shock.grow up mumu..sorry that ur daily ticket job has been stopped it's so painfull how is ur father kabaka. Get use to it...bo more agberoism
2nd ugbor road to B.I.U were all done by oshomole,
because you just went there last month to see your uncle, those road were done by oshomole,
ask slowpoke obaseki.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hypocrisy? Four fingers are pointing at you zombie.
Let's deal with the present godfathers before worrying about the potential ones. Deal with Tinubu
Edo is not Lagos

Deal with him alone.we are removing obaseki

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Saraki Buys New N330million Cars / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.