Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (81263 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
thatigboman:
is 2nd niger bridge not started by Goodluck and is it not a PPP.

I've achieved my aim already with my comment. I wanted the poster to put these projects in proper perspective. Say it the way they are. Nobody is saying it's wrong to finish or continue a good project from a predecessor but you have a duty to acknowledge those that conceived them which the poster mischievously avoided for political reasons.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
thatigboman:
government is a continuum. U want him to abandon the uncompleted projects and start new ones?

Not really, my point is he should acknowledge those that conceived those projects in his post too.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
once again,keep quiet!!! My house is in g.r.a,so just stop the nonsense lies to disregard the pictures the op posted. We know adams oshiomole achievements in his first and second term and we know Godwin obaseki in his first term. Everything the op posted I have seen them....
liar 100times.
I repeat, tell slowpoke obaseki to claim those project in his campaign ground if angry youth will lynched him.
op can lie here, but slowpoke obaseki can not lie on campaign ground.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ikmonie92:
O
You are a real enemy of progress I swear down.

Ambassador of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by sooperrescue(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Indispensable85:
Ossiomo power plant is not state owned please. And Azura was a brain child of oshiomhole and it's a PPP like ossiomon. Others are majority renovations, seefor poorly constructed roads apart from TV road. Place these projects side by side 500billion received so far by this government. Where are projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest for a start?
The civil service Secretariat was abandoned in 1975 and it was an eyesore until now

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:

I just laugh u. The way you guys are hypocrites ehhhh. Its Lekki-Epe road in Lagos not a PPP project. Does that take the fact that it won't bring development to the state? If he has abandon the project you will still be the one to come and be shouting that he abandoned all projects.

Oya come and tell me why your master Oshiomole never employed Ize Iyamu in his cabinet. At least Oshiomole attested to that in many of his video.

You see ur life? Why did you mischievously skipped the fact that they were PPP? Hahaha. ...
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar 100times.
I repeat, tell slowpoke obaseki to claim those project in his campaign ground if angry youth will lynched him.
op can lie here, but slowpoke obaseki can not lie on campaign ground.
taah!!! Keep quiet there....if you think anybody will support poi and his touts then that person is stupid and mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Indispensable85:

Not really, my point is he should acknowledge those that conceived those projects in his post too.
pls don't mind theigboman, slowpoke obaseki did not complete oshomole abandon works, he has not even completed the one he initiated, not to of completing oshomole own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:

But the power plants you are talking about your Vice President in APC commended him for a great job.

Osibanjo commend Obaseki on Azura power plant
https://www.concise.ng/2018/06/15/osinbajo-commends-obaseki-for-executing-azura-power-project/

Just be deceiving yourself. My broda you need to cry well well. Alot will be uploaded later.

I'll be waiting for projects from orhionmwon, uhunmwonde, ovia northeast and ovia southwest. POI is the chosen one!

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bighead9:

If other previous leaders only focus on renovating already existing structures without building new ones, will there be any meaningful structures in Edo state?
All the pictures posted on this thread are not Obaseki's projects, only those that are not based in Benin will praise him.

But Edo people are wiserved now. Obaseki can not decieve us.
Thought you're Igbo
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
taah!!! Keep quiet there....if you think anybody will support poi and his touts then that person is stupid and mad.
poi don't need your support,
he is already confirmed the nextgovernor .
but slowpoke obaseki can not lie like you and op,

tell slowpoke obaseki to show us his work.
what he did with 500b naira in less than 4yrs

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
sooperrescue:

The civil service Secretariat was abandoned in 1975 and it was an eyesore until now

That is yet another renovation. So you always try to acknowledge the person who built it whenever you're posting.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
poi don't need your support,
he is already confirmed the nextgovernor .
but slowpoke obaseki can not lie like you and op,

tell slowpoke obaseki to show us his work.
what he did with 500b naira in less than 4yrs
if una know poi,I pity una..... even some apc men don't like him.una floor members dey carry am for head. Continue!
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
if una know poi,I pity una..... even some apc men don't like him.una floor members dey carry am for head. Continue!

Up poi our next governor

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:

But the power plants you are talking about your Vice President in APC commended him for a great job.

Osibanjo commend Obaseki on Azura power plant
https://www.concise.ng/2018/06/15/osinbajo-commends-obaseki-for-executing-azura-power-project/

Just be deceiving yourself. My broda you need to cry well well. Alot will be uploaded later.
I don't have to argue with you on azura power plant.
azura power plant fashola claim as his own achievement.

tell slowpoke obaseki to mentioned those project in campaign ground if he has two head.
you can lie here, but slowpoke obaseki can not lie to us.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
why are you lying?
mission road and forestry were also done by oshomole oo.
Wetin you gain if you love 700m corruption?
Wetin you gain if criminals and cultists rule us

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by greggng: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Despite his obasaki spending billions to secure his ticket, He will be taught the political lessons of his life. That election will be taking seriously more than kogi election . Wike will be isolated and every other noise make will be isolated to enable Edo people have their way. A man that doesn't respect rule of law need not be a leader. A man that carried out nuctunal innaugration of only 10 Edo house menbers out of 24 is not qualify to be a leader . He bastsrdise the legislature for his ambition ....such must not be allowed to stand. Is a shame that pdp who has been critical about his poor performance in Edo is now claiming he is an angel cos he has lavished them with bribe..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Mhaydee: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
It's a pity Edo people are blind or should I say not literate to watch their so called governor use government fund for political ambition
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by clemsajayi07(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
liar,
TV road was done by oshomole plus oro street, that was the era oshomole beautify five junction,.
mid west road ( ogbemudia road) , oro and TV road were done by oshomole.

that is my area.
I'm not sure you are in Benin. TV road was constructed by obaseki. oshomole did 5 junction

3 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by nwanwaoge(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Similarities between Obaseki and Oshiomole- They both worked hard for Edo State with regards to road construction and infrastructure.

Difference between the two- Oshiomole is loud and does more of PR and adverts for things he did while Obaseki is a simply a silent achiever, shy and quiet

Civility has been restored to Edo state under Obaseki unlike the days of Oshiomole where touts were buying lion cubs and celebrating been a billionaire.

Ring road has been ridden of tout/agberos...decency has been restored..

Fear factor of getting harassed by touts when driving no longer exists.

Oshiomole and Obaseki both did well for Edo state...but Obaseki might out do his master with regards to developing Edo state.

Obaseki needs to be allowed to continue his good works For the development of Edo State.

Argue with your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bizibi:
but he shared gej campaign money for you 5yrs and atiku money campaign money last year.
he is not like, he almost defeated oshomole 4yrs ago.
it is slowpoke obaseki nobody like,
everybody in Benin city hate slowpoke obaseki except PDP who is hungry for slowpoke obaseki corrupt money
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

See.this. politicians ass-licker...asking me stupid questions...
I'm tired of. a governor showing me road constructions and fly-over bridge as his.achievement...
Do you know the debt profile of Edo State?/
Do you know the IGR of Edo State?
Do you know the monthly Federal allocation of Edo state for being part of the oil -Producing State?
So, if he didn't do road rehabilitation and build bridge what was his work as the governor of a State...is it to just pay workers salary and pocket the rest....
It is only in Nigeria that we celebrate failure candidates as success ....i weep for the generations yet unborn.
Who incurred the debt in Edo state.
You're tired of bridges and flyover yet voted for Buhari for uncompleted 2nd Niger bridge
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by abbiboy: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the projects? You are only posting renovations . Predecessors built those projects you ascribing to Obaseki in the name of renovations

Projects outlive a govt.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
but he shared gej campaign money for you 5yrs and atiku money campaign money last year.
he is not like, he almost defeated oshomole 4yrs ago.
it is slowpoke obaseki nobody like,
everybody in Benin city hate slowpoke obaseki except PDP who is hungry for slowpoke obaseki corrupt money
I just dey look una......what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
nwanwaoge:
Similarities between Obaseki and Oshiomole- They both worked hard for Edo State with regards to road construction and infrastructure.

Difference between the two- Oshiomole is loud and does more PR and adverts For himself and things he did while Obaseki is a silent achiever, shy and quiet

civility has been restored to Edo state Under Obaseki unlike the days of Oshiomole where tours were buying lion cubs and celebrating been a billionaire.

Oshiomole and Obaseki both did well for Edo state...but Obaseki might out do his master with regards to developing Edo state.
which infrastructure? tell me one road reconstructed by slowpoke obaseki in Benin city.
but I can tell you more than 100 roads done by oshomole only in oredo and Egor, not to talk of the remaining 16 local government.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by blackgold90(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I've never got banned since I joined this forum.
Nah bot dey ban me.
Don't worry about them, a mod (my friend tongue) will do the job cool

5secs he don ban them

Banning is not the solution, people can create account in 5secs too. Even some have 5 accounts for nairaland land marketing.

Ban should be for a week, just like bot ban than moderator ban of baning someone till 2023.
I also noticed some mod don't want their thoughts to be challenged.
Once you challenge them they will ban you.

So your friend and seun should look into this
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
nwanwaoge:

Difference between the two- Oshiomole is loud and does more PR and adverts For himself and things he did while Obaseki is a silent achiever, shy and quiet

civility has been restored to Edo state Under Obaseki unlike the days of Oshiomole where tours were buying lion cubs and celebrating been a billionaire.

as far as I am concerned anybody supporting poi is either a tout or a paid sycophant. Poi that was SSG in lucky igbinedion administration,I would have preferred odubu but putting poi as apc gov candidate is a big error.

2 Likes

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by wisesoul(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
I just dey follow Edo drama.

Dem say Edo no be Lagos, Accepted.

Let me believe Edo people will come our massively against all odd to vote that day without any intimidation.
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up poi our next governor
Thought you're from cross river
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Dansuqi: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Thought you're from cross river

For now,I've adopted edo until we retire obaseki
Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by Heffalump(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:

Why should I?

Ondo wey dey affect us self, we no do over Sabi like some people that are either not from Edo state or SS but put Edo guber election for head like gala .. grin

Surprisingly, they are majorly Westerners. I don't know what they stand to benefit. Could it be because of Tinibu and Oshiomhole parley? I hate when people are too biased undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures by not4sure(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Construction of pedestrian bridge at University main gate due to the busy nature of that Lagos Express road.
pedestrian bridge shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.