Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... (3186 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Saw this somewhere....

Just as I was reminiscing Blessing Okezie's write-up that says "Ask a Nigerian man to describe a good woman, he will end up defining a slave...", I came across a similar post here on Facebook and one of the comments made me realize that most women are really in a mess all in the name of marriage.
Post: "Oga, if your wife is not yet back from work, you can still help to cook and set the table. Stop reading newspapers or pressing phone."
Comment: "What is the exact time a woman in the house is supposed to come back home? Is it not 6pm? Then where went you and what made you return late?"
The commenter still went down to the replies section to state that "it is the duty of every woman to cook and set the table in Africa and that it is a crime for a man to cook for a woman" using his mother as a case study.
What does it mean?
My POV
It means that even as a working class woman, you still don't have a right to live your own live without following someone else's standard.
It means that on no account should you fail to work your ass out everyday. Any day you fail to do your duties as a slave, you will have to face the consequences which includes going back to your parents. Yes! As a woman, anything you say or do without husband's approval has a negative consequence. It doesn't matter if you did it intentionally or not. What matters is that you're a Slave! And as such, you should learn how to avoid mistakes like an alien ??.
One of the mistakes you must avoid is coming home late from work. If anything delays you at work, you must find the nearest thrash bin and discard that thing. Even if you are caught up in a traffic jam, you must find a way to develop wings and fly home before 6pm because every extra minute you spend there will be used against you in your husband's court of ruthlessness. If you can't develop wings, then you must find an alternative. If there's no alternative, then you're doomed. You starved your husband. You have failed as a woman. I mean, you have failed as a slave. You're a bloody slave!
Another mistake you must avoid is trying to deny him sex. On no account should you deny your husband sex. He's your master. He owns you. Remember you're a commodity and he bought you with his hard earned money. You must give him sex all the time. Even if you're in your menstrual period, you will still find a way to satisfy him. When you return home from work, your work is to cook, wash the dishes and wash his clothes. It is a taboo if he helps you in the cooking. It's an abomination if he washes his own clothes while you're busy in the kitchen. Remember you must prepare a different soup everyday, kings don't eat anyhow. After cooking and washing. You will deliver the food to him and pet him to stop pressing phone & eat. After serving him this first meal, you must now get ready to serve him the second meal. You're feeling tired. Your body is hot. Your pulse is high, You are bathing with headache. You need rest. Be who cares? Nobody cares! You must do your work as a sex slave lest your husband goes out to Bleep other women. You're a bloody slave!
The greatest mistake you will ever make as a slave is having access to your salary. The nature of your Job includes signing the attendance at 7am every morning. You work from Monday to Saturday. A normal month has about 22 working days. Your own month has more than 25 working days. At the end of the month, you will receive your salary. When this salary reaches you, you must go home immediately and submit everything to your Master so as to avoid his wrath. He will not give you a kobo for your upkeep. You cannot buy clothes for yourself. You cannot buy any other thing for yourself. A slave like you doesn't need money for upkeep. What are you even keeping up? Who are you trying to look good for? Oh, you want to look captivating for other men, right? It won't work for you. He bought you with his money for goodness sake! He bought you as a slave. You must act as one. The salary you received is not actually your salary, it's his. As a slave, you don't make money for yourself, you make it for your master. Your master chooses what to do with the money and still chooses what to do with you. Why? You're a bloody slave!
Lastly, you must not attempt divorce! You will not even mention it to anybody's hearing. If your husband hears it, he will beat you black and blue. He will hit your eyes untill it swells up and becomes as heavy as Roban bread. He won't stop untill you lose consciousness. When he sees that you can no longer move, he will lock you up in your room and leave you there for one week. Why will he lock you up? He doesn't want a third party to see what he did to you. If he eventually agrees to divorce you, you're finished. You are condemned for life. Your parents will disown you. They will destroy you verbally for bringing shame to their family. Your friend's will call you a disgrace to womanhood. Why? They want you to continue being a slave because you are a woman. Running away from your master makes you a lazy woman. Quitting a failed marriage makes you a slut. It renders you useless. Your master and his friends will take turns to defame you. As a slave, you won't be able to sue him for defaming you. Remember you don't have any money in your account and you still won't get any share of all the money you've worked for over the years. You don't want your labours to be in vain and that's more reason you should never try to quit what you have started. You're a slave. You should be able to endure till the end. You must exercise patience. You don't have a tolerance limit. Why? You're a bloody slave!
Slaves don't retaliate. Slaves don't revolt. Slaves are always timid. Slaves are easily frightened. What makes you think you're not a slave?
Most women are going through a lot but they don't say it out. I think it's high time we stopped trying to hide what is obvious. If you have a good woman, be a good man too. Being good does not reduce your masculinity.
You can be masculine and still not be toxic.
#WomenLivesMatterToo...

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by ashewoboy(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2020
I did not read the story buh I read the caption. based on the caption. blame it on patriarchy. that is how it should be.

simp thread. awon feminist will dominate this thread.

11 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Just know ur boundaries.then,make the men dey their dey and make the women also dey their own dey...peace go reign..pushing ur duties to a man,is wrong.cos if him push his financial responsibilities to her,the whole world go hear am..na just cooperation na e make rice full pot.

12 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
Just know ur boundaries.then,make the men dey their dey and make the women also dey their own dey...peace go reign..pushing ur duties to a man,is wrong.cos if him push his financial responsibilities to her,the whole world go hear am..na just cooperation na e make rice full pot.

So u support the motion of man being the almighty?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

yes.cos it has always been "GOD the father,GOD the son and holy spirit" and not "GOD the father,GOD the daughter and holy spirit"..thanks.

15 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by kamikaze01(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2020
[/quote][quote author=VVIP post=91568488]Saw this somewhere....

Just as I was reminiscing Blessing Okezie's write-up that says "Ask a Nigerian man to describe a good woman, he will end up defining a slave...", I came across a similar post here on Facebook and one of the comments made me realize that most women are really in a mess all in the name of marriage.
Post: "Oga, if your wife is not yet back from work, you can still help to cook and set the table. Stop reading newspapers or pressing phone."
Comment: "What is the exact time a woman in the house is supposed to come back home? Is it not 6pm? Then where went you and what made you return late?"
The commenter still went down to the replies section to state that "it is the duty of every woman to cook and set the table in Africa and that it is a crime for a man to cook for a woman" using his mother as a case study.
What does it mean?
My POV
It means that even as a working class woman, you still don't have a right to live your own live without following someone else's standard.
It means that on no account should you fail to work your ass out everyday. Any day you fail to do your duties as a slave, you will have to face the consequences which includes going back to your parents. Yes! As a woman, anything you say or do without husband's approval has a negative consequence. It doesn't matter if you did it intentionally or not. What matters is that you're a Slave! And as such, you should learn how to avoid mistakes like an alien ??.
One of the mistakes you must avoid is coming home late from work. If anything delays you at work, you must find the nearest thrash bin and discard that thing. Even if you are caught up in a traffic jam, you must find a way to develop wings and fly home before 6pm because every extra minute you spend there will be used against you in your husband's court of ruthlessness. If you can't develop wings, then you must find an alternative. If there's no alternative, then you're doomed. You starved your husband. You have failed as a woman. I mean, you have failed as a slave. You're a bloody slave!
Another mistake you must avoid is trying to deny him sex. On no account should you deny your husband sex. He's your master. He owns you. Remember you're a commodity and he bought you with his hard earned money. You must give him sex all the time. Even if you're in your menstrual period, you will still find a way to satisfy him. When you return home from work, your work is to cook, wash the dishes and wash his clothes. It is a taboo if he helps you in the cooking. It's an abomination if he washes his own clothes while you're busy in the kitchen. Remember you must prepare a different soup everyday, kings don't eat anyhow. After cooking and washing. You will deliver the food to him and pet him to stop pressing phone & eat. After serving him this first meal, you must now get ready to serve him the second meal. You're feeling tired. Your body is hot. Your pulse is high, You are bathing with headache. You need rest. Be who cares? Nobody cares! You must do your work as a sex slave lest your husband goes out to Bleep other women. You're a bloody slave!
The greatest mistake you will ever make as a slave is having access to your salary. The nature of your Job includes signing the attendance at 7am every morning. You work from Monday to Saturday. A normal month has about 22 working days. Your own month has more than 25 working days. At the end of the month, you will receive your salary. When this salary reaches you, you must go home immediately and submit everything to your Master so as to avoid his wrath. He will not give you a kobo for your upkeep. You cannot buy clothes for yourself. You cannot buy any other thing for yourself. A slave like you doesn't need money for upkeep. What are you even keeping up? Who are you trying to look good for? Oh, you want to look captivating for other men, right? It won't work for you. He bought you with his money for goodness sake! He bought you as a slave. You must act as one. The salary you received is not actually your salary, it's his. As a slave, you don't make money for yourself, you make it for your master. Your master chooses what to do with the money and still chooses what to do with you. Why? You're a bloody slave!
Lastly, you must not attempt divorce! You will not even mention it to anybody's hearing. If your husband hears it, he will beat you black and blue. He will hit your eyes untill it swells up and becomes as heavy as Roban bread. He won't stop untill you lose consciousness. When he sees that you can no longer move, he will lock you up in your room and leave you there for one week. Why will he lock you up? He doesn't want a third party to see what he did to you. If he eventually agrees to divorce you, you're finished. You are condemned for life. Your parents will disown you. They will destroy you verbally for bringing shame to their family. Your friend's will call you a disgrace to womanhood. Why? They want you to continue being a slave because you are a woman. Running away from your master makes you a lazy woman. Quitting a failed marriage makes you a slut. It renders you useless. Your master and his friends will take turns to defame you. As a slave, you won't be able to sue him for defaming you. Remember you don't have any money in your account and you still won't get any share of all the money you've worked for over the years. You don't want your labours to be in vain and that's more reason you should never try to quit what you have started. You're a slave. You should be able to endure till the end. You must exercise patience. You don't have a tolerance limit. Why? You're a bloody slave!
Slaves don't retaliate. Slaves don't revolt. Slaves are always timid. Slaves are easily frightened. What makes you think you're not a slave?
Most women are going through a lot but they don't say it out. I think it's high time we stopped trying to hide what is obvious. If you have a good woman, be a good man too. Being good does not reduce your masculinity.
#WomenLivesMatterToo...

I didn't hav time to read all of this trash because what I c is frustration couple with desperation to get attention and a product of a fail marriage. Please b4 ur frustration land u in the psychiatric ward, find a redpill alpha man to mend ur broken heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2020
ashewoboy:
I did not read the story buh I read the caption. based on the caption. blame it on patriarchy. that is how it should be.

simp thread. awon feminist will dominate this thread.

But it is not right, this nonsense patriarchy really makes some men to feel like God as they were being born a man

I have heard many men saying women have to be beaten so as they will be feared and respected.

Women lives also matter and i will say this notion should be eradicated as they should be companions not slaves

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by icenti: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

All these feminist, the man is the head of the home. Don't divide your home for an illusionary equality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by AmazingELixir: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Lolzz
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2020
if she can assist me with financial responsibility why not

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Hollasmall: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Even if my wife and I provide 50/50 to the finance of the family I still remain the head.
If you do any how I'll always show you the door. That's the reason why men that don't really care do have peace in their marriage unlike those that carry wife matter for head.
I no get time to practice oyinbo kind of love

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
yes.cos it has always been "GOD the father,GOD the son and holy spirit" and not "GOD the father,GOD the daughter and holy spirit"..thanks.
God has no gender. He was only qualified as male because of your small minds. Stop this foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2020
icenti:

All these feminist, the man is the head of the home. Don't divide your home for an illusionary equality

Bros abeg....i be man oo...it is just a general concern of what is happening in our community
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

God has no gender. He was only qualified as male because of your small minds. Stop this foolishness.

I didn't really know how to reply him..."God is a man" that shit is really out of this world
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Hollasmall:
Even if my wife and I provide 50/50 to the finance of the family I still remain the head.
If you do any how I'll always show you the door. That's the reason why men that don't really care do have peace in their marriage unlike those that carry wife matter for head.
I no get time to practice oyinbo kind of love

Loving your wife and supporting her wholeheartedly is not base on any country or ethnics or tribe or colour.

It is suppose to be practice by any individual who is married or ready to marry...wake up bro...women are not slave

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:
Saw this somewhere....

What does it mean?
My POV
#WomenLivesMatterToo...
If you have not been saved, and your mind is not yet renewed, don't try marriage. And if you do, only marry a saved, mind renewed Christian.
Marriage is an institution established by God. Without Him, it's just not possible to run a successful marriage.
If you jump in without doing your homework, of which I mentioned just one, you will join the statistics of frustrated, discouraged, underappreciated, unhappy cheated, enslaved, disillusioned wives.
No offense intended.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

I didn't really know how to reply him..."God is a man" that shit is really out of this world
They have been raised without any form of proper training both in the way of the Lord and common sense.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

stop the insult.and swallow the bitter truth..man was GOD's original plan,dat was the reason he created man in his own image and formed woman from man..sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Graysons: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Says who ? yet the Bible describe him as our father.
God created Adam man in his own imagine.

That shows God is a man spirit.

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
stop the insult.and swallow the bitter truth..man was GOD's original plan,dat was the reason he created man in his own image and formed woman from man..sorry.

But that doesn't mean man is favoured more than woman
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Graysons:

cheesy cheesy. Abeg which one be man spirit and female spirit...you people will not kill someone...from my little knowledge...spirits are not genderly categorized
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

But that doesn't mean man is favoured more than woman
no.when it comes to favour.some women are favoured than men..i am looking at it from the angle of who takes whose family to another family,like paying and collecting bride price.

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
no.when it comes to favour.some women are favoured than men..i am looking at it from the angle of who takes whose family to another family,like paying and collecting bride price.

I see ur point of view...

But the issue of dowry is not really practice as u outlined in some countries like India etc.

If they ask me...I will say woman are not inferior to man and are not suppose to be viewed as object of pleasure or just to raise a family.

I will even put it that they are even superior than man.

I rest my case wink wink
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Graysons:

You expect God to subject himself to your stupidity. No matter what call Him. He is who He is. He will not change for you. Drill that into your thick skull. Foolish people irritate me.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Where doyou people pick these types of men?

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
But you came from a woman. If she didn't spill your crying, blubbering, whimpering azz in the labor ward, you'll just be a red mass of blood washed away in the soak away, never to be known.
The same Bible you are quoting says you come from a woman.
Swallow that!

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Some of these nincompoops posting here are being fed by their mothers, wives and girlfriends. Bunch of ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

But it is not right, this nonsense patriarchy really makes some men to feel like God as they were being born a man

I have heard many men saying women have to be beaten so as they will be feared and respected.

Women lives also matter and i will say this notion should be eradicated as they should be companions not slaves

But when there is heavy work to be done you remember you're to "be treated like a lady"? If the man asks you to take up the financial burden at home it becomes "he's not man enough to take care of his responsibilities", right? Women are the most confusing and confused creatures on the planet.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

But the issue of dowry is not really practice as u outlined in some countries like India etc.

If they ask me...I will say woman are not inferior to man and are not suppose to be viewed as object of pleasure or just to raise a family.

I rest my case wink wink

I'm not a male chauvinist, but you guys should answer why the record holders in athletics from history in the male categories always have better times than their female counterparts.

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Dani94: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:
Saw this somewhere....

What does it mean?
My POV
#WomenLivesMatterToo...

Hmmmm. ��
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by ojuu4u(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

The fact remains that if 2 or more people are in an association or gathering, their must be a leader and that is wat distinguished man from animals. if not anarchy will be order of the day !

In every organization, the leader sets rules and standards for followers, meanwhile in human kingdom its acceptable from time immemorial till now, man normal occupy the headship of a family.

For the women, in as much you want to be called a house wife, it means u want to be under certain man called husband, u must ready to stick to his standards, provided you want happy family and you want your kids to have good moral upbringings.

That's why you have to study a particular guy u want to spend the rest of ur life with during courtship or dating, If you study ur self and u discover ur type is not a kind of lady that can be controlled by any man, .......its better to you stay away from marriage. Its has never be a compulsion for a woman to get married.

7 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

I rest my case wink wink
Day true. but u people should also campaign against the rediculous amount collected as bride price cos it difficult to pay such and not see d woman like a commodity... note not all men are reach some govt workers earn just 60k ND d man is expected to pay 1.5m from day 60k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men / Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.