Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... (3187 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by gbami(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Majority of men that forces their women to be homely(a.k.a " act like slave") are usually broke or not the major breadwinners in the family....
If you are very rich...Your wife automatically Becomes that homely...She can even drop her medical degree if you are paying 5times what she is earning going to work...
Fellows...Be very wealthy, a feminist wife will cook, clean, wash and behave like a house maid...

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Blackmoran(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don't understand why people especially all this feminist like to create a gender war.

1.should there be equality? Yes
2.are men and women equal? No! But both sexes have there qualities in which we were able to build civilization till today.

3.if you a feminist and you believe in equality you should be prepared for the work, you can't tell me you want equality and you expect me to pay your bills, open the door for you, when you hit me it should be normal that I hit back.

Women shout equality up and down but what they don't know is equality is cruel.. In a man world respect and hirachy is earn you have to work for it, and with women actions I don't see them wanting equality, all they want is privilege they are not accountable for anything always pointing fingers...

And to the op with all your complain about marriage am the right guy for you.. Please come do the need full pay my dowries I will be proud to be a stay at home dad, you do all the work and make all the money I don't need to do anything, I will cook and clean for you, and be rest assured when you back home I gonna smash you so bad that you will cum several times.... What about that?

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

But you came from a woman. If she didn't spill your crying, blubbering, whimpering azz in the labor ward, you'll just be a red mass of blood washed away in the soak away, never to be known.
The same Bible you are quoting says you come from a woman.
Swallow that!
yes,with the input of my father.it takes a man to cum into her.for her to take in.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Blackmoran(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

But it is not right, this nonsense patriarchy really makes some men to feel like God as they were being born a man

I have heard many men saying women have to be beaten so as they will be feared and respected.

Women lives also matter and i will say this notion should be eradicated as they should be companions not slaves
if woman want equality, they should work for it, which I hardly see them doing. You can't be shouting equality up and down and expect me to be paying your bills, opening door for you, and doing chivalry things for you, when you start doing what men do like asking a guy out, taking me out for dates, when you slap me I can slap back without manipulating me with the word "gentleman", been responsible and accountable and stop acting like children that are needy with entitlement. I will take you serious.. Women start been accountable for your lives, and if you know you don't want to do the work, I don't see anything bad in staying single, and stop telling people how to live their lives..

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by BlackSheep10: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Our nigerian feminist. Something tells me the moniker is a lady personating a man. Lets assume that's not true, everything you just wrote is relative. because you experienced that or know someone who did, does that equate generally? or you just joined many scenes you've watched on movies to buttress your narrative. Your narrative is understanding but looks so fictional. No marriage is perfect, every marriage has flaws. A man who does all that or part is psychologically, culturally, morally traumatised and societal wise has a problem with himself and decision making. No society or culture is right/wrong but discretion is allowed. There are things about our culture/society that does not suit me, i just wont adopt.
Don't hide under Nigerian feminism and neglect your duties as a African woman. Incorporating western cultures that suit our ladies are now invoke. They now start complaining about cooking/house chores rights but no one is talking about bride price right or should I now say groom price if all things are equal.

Don't hide under feminism to become irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
yes,with the input of my father.it takes a man to cum into her.for her to take in.
Is that all you're good for? Cumming?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
BlackSheep10:
Our nigerian feminist. Something tells me the moniker is a lady personating a man. Lets assume that's not true, everything you just wrote is relative. because you experienced that or know someone who did, does that equate generally? or you just joined many scenes you've watched on movies to buttress your narrative. Your narrative is understanding but looks so fictional. No marriage is perfect, every marriage has flaws. A man who does all that or part is psychologically, culturally, morally traumatised and societal wise has a problem with himself and decision making. No society or culture is right/wrong but discretion is allowed. There are things about our culture/society that does not suit me, i just wont adopt.
Don't hide under Nigerian feminism and neglect your duties as a African woman. Incorporating western cultures that suit our ladies are now invoke. They now start complaining about cooking/house chores rights but no one is talking about bride price right or should I now say groom price if all things are equal.

Don't hide under feminism to become irresponsible.
The bride price is collected by the bride's father who is male the last time I checked.
Your pastor is male.
Court wedding was established by males.
You men make each other jump through unnecessary hoops before taking home your brides, showing you hate your own gender.
If you don't want to pay bride price, take it up with your future father in law.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Is that all you're good for? Cumming?
atleast in my life,i'm gud at something

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Graysons: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

You expect God to subject himself to your stupidity. No matter what call Him. He is who He is. He will not change for you. Drill that into your thick skull. Foolish people irritate me.
You are a Fool you just don't know it keep disgracing your entire family with your stupidity.
Now get out of my sight I don't have time for stupid people.

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Blackmoran(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

The bride price is collected by the bride's father who is male the last time I checked.
Your pastor is male.
You men make each other jump through unnecessary hoops before taking home your brides, showing you hate your own gender.
If you don't want to pay bride price, take it up with your future father in law.
what about daughters standing up against bride price, when will you start to hold the female gender responsible and accountable and not always pointing fingers abi don't you believe in that stupid quote "what a man can do a woman can do better". And you mentioning institutions let me ask you this questions
1. Who attend church the most between both sexes.
2.who idolize pastors most between both sexes or where they force and charm?
3.who values marriage the most between both sexes. Because to me I don't see any benefit of marriage to a guy.
4. And lastly please name a female that as invented anything in science, technology, medicine, and so on. If not for the male gender that you criticized now, will you be able to hold that gadget in your hand and be typing rubbish?, or hold your phone and take selfie. Men fight die and in wars to protect their nation wife's and children, tell me which lady want to make that sacrifice?...

Am not here to devalue the female gender I have a daughter, sisters babes, and they are so special to me, both sexes has there qualities and they work hand in hand to create the civilization we are living today, instead of trying to create a gender war by always competing both sexes we should recognise there strength... There things females are good at, than men and vice versa..

So stop seeing the female gender has children who can't be accountable and responsible, if they want equality they should do the work and stop pointing fingers.. Start making your money, pay your bills, do things that men do..

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by SaintBishop: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

You expect God to subject himself to your stupidity. No matter what call Him. He is who He is. He will not change for you. Drill that into your thick skull. Foolish people irritate me.

You end up saying nothing smh. if you don't have anything meaningful to type just keep quite next time ok?

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
SaintBishop:

You end up saying nothing smh. if you don't have anything meaningful to type just keep quite next time ok?
Just because you find it hard to comprehend doesn't mean nothing was said. It simply means you're too slow to grab it. Sit down joor.

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
what about daughters standing up against bride price, when will you start to hold the female gender responsible and accountable and not always pointing fingers abi don't you believe in that stupid quote "what a man can do a woman can do better". And you mentioning institutions let me ask you this questions
1. Who attend church the most between both sexes.
2.who idolize pastors most between both sexes or where they force and charm?
3.who values marriage the most between both sexes. Because to me I don't see any benefit of marriage to a guy.
4. And lastly please name a female that as invented anything in science, technology, medicine, and so on. If not for the male gender that you criticized now, will you be able to hold that gadget in your hand and be typing rubbish?, or hold your phone and take selfie. Men fight die and in wars to protect their nation wife's and children, tell me which lady want to make that sacrifice?...

Am not here to devalue the female gender I have a daughter, sisters babes, and they are so special to me, both sexes has there qualities and they work hand in hand to create the civilization we are living today, instead of trying to create a gender war by always competing both sexes we should recognise there strength... There things females are good at, than men and vice versa..

So stop seeing the female gender has children who can't be accountable and responsible, if they want equality they should do the work and stop pointing fingers.. Start making your money, pay your bills, do things that men do..
Oooooooh, don't point at me. Point first at your brothers. This gender war was engaged in by both genders.
Who doesn't know that both genders contribute towards the development of the human race in their own way.
But you chose to ignore your brothers who downplay women's importance because of their fragile ego. Point their way abeg
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Graysons:
You are a Fool you just don't know it keep disgracing your entire family with your stupidity.
Now get out of my sight I don't have time for stupid people.

Ha ha ha ha. I rattled you. You no fit.

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by SaintBishop: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Just because you find it hard to comprehend doesn't mean nothing was said. It simply means you're too slow to grab it. Sit down joor.

I'm slow? lol you are the one who classified God as HE
yet you are the one who claims God have no gender.
I don't know what planet you come from but here on earth the word HE represent the male gender.
Good evening to you too.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
atleast in my life,i'm gud at something
Only one thing that millions of people can do. Sheeesh.

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
SaintBishop:

I'm slow? lol you are the who classified God as HE
yet you are the one who claims God have no gender.
I don't know what planet you come from but here on earth the word HE represent the male gender.
Good evening to you too.
grin
Go to your pastors for explanation if you don't understand. If you have pastors, that is. It's not my fault no one trained you.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Larrywizzy423(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
All this one I'm just seeing self, if marriage is like this then what's the use getting married? This patriarchal system has only continued causing problems and has even given birth to the feminist system of today. The only way humanity can move forward is if we come to understand the feelings of others but sadly it can never happen
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Alexaonfleek: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hollasmall:
Even if my wife and I provide 50/50 to the finance of the family I still remain the head.
If you do any how I'll always show you the door. That's the reason why men that don't really care do have peace in their marriage unlike those that carry wife matter for head.
I no get time to practice oyinbo kind of love
LMAO!!!!!!
But you want to share financial responsibilities 50/50
Awon 50/50 geng cheesy
Better start saving up enough money for dangote cement so that you can build that woman you're looking for
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by SaintBishop: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Go to your pastors for explanation if you don't understand. If you have pastors, that is. It's not my fault no one trained you.
LMAO can you type the Lord's prayer for me? type it here for me let me see.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Graysons: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Ha ha ha ha. I rattled you. You no fit.
I no fit what? you are dumb as fvck now get out of my sight.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Graysons: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
SaintBishop:
LMAO can you type the Lord's prayer for me? type it here for me let me see.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Demayour: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
VVIP:

But it is not right, this nonsense patriarchy really makes some men to feel like God as they were being born a man

I have heard many men saying women have to be beaten so as they will be feared and respected.

Women lives also matter and i will say this notion should be eradicated as they should be companions not slaves

When an idea is being abused, we think it's the idea that is problematic when it's the people. As for me, I can't tolerate a docile woman who has to be told everything. A woman who doesn't have any idea to contribute to issues affecting the home. A woman who can't stand on my behalf when I'm not there. To me, that's the definition of a slave. This is why anyday anytime, I support what the bible says:

"Husbands love your wife like Christ love the church that he gave himself for it"
"Wives submit yourselves to your husbands..."

Nobody gives himself up for a slave. When a man loves his wife deeply, he will treat her with a high level of respect. When a woman trusts and submits to a husband who love her indeed, they're in for a long-term bliss. Both parties must ensure a balance.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by SweetCunt97(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Quite d inciting writeup but I doubt it's like that truly.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ask a Nigeria lady to describe a real man and watch how all the qualities she will list involve serving her needs.

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Osobi32(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

God has no gender. He was only qualified as male because of your small minds. Stop this foolishness.
really? Pls have u ever seen or heard of a female Angel? E get why ooo!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Goldp5988(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=91568899]Just know ur boundaries.then,make the men dey their dey and make the women also dey their own dey...peace go reign..pushing ur duties to a man,is wrong.cos if him push his financial responsibilities to her,the whole world go hear am..na just cooperation na e make rice full pot.[/quo
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by BlackSheep10: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Your pastor is male.

How old are you please? Father or not that's not the essence, your points are severally myopic and I am highly disappointed with these points. Your pastor is a male? so no female pastors? court wedding by male? as in are you serious with this? The point is if you want equality fine. Take responsibilities men take. Feminism is all about opening opportunities to women in he society, that doesn't make us equal, a man is a man while a woman is a woman. The moment you start doing what men does, then you have just started your walk to a man. You don't want to cook or do house chores but wait for your husband for house rent/kids school fees and so on. MY SISTER, you are doing your self.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
BlackSheep10:

How old are you please? Father or not that's not the essence, your points are severally myopic and I am highly disappointed with these points. Your pastor is a male? so no female pastors? court wedding by male? as in are you serious with this? The point is if you want equality fine. Take responsibilities men take. Feminism is all about opening opportunities to women in he society, that doesn't make us equal, a man is a man while a woman is a woman. The moment you start doing what men does, then you have just started your walk to a man. You don't want to cook or do house chores but wait for your husband for house rent/kids school fees and so on. MY SISTER, you are doing your self.
Who cares about your disappointment?

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Graysons:
I no fit what? you are dumb as fvck now get out of my sight.
Get used to dealing with all sorts of people. This is not your sitting room.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Sparkyhayzee(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ask a Nigerian woman to describe a good husband, she will definitely describe senseless old sugar daddy.

I didn't even bother reading the thread, but from the caption I know it's baseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Set Up - Husband Caught Her Cheating Wife With Another Man In Local Hotel / A Girl Of 21yrs Said This. / Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.