Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... (3188 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by BlackSheep10: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

Who cares about your disappointment?

Sorry about that. People are noticing you. Its more like a public disgrace. hahaha
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

The fact remains that if 2 or more people are in an association or gathering, their must be a leader and that is wat distinguished man from animals. if not anarchy will be order of the day !

In every organization, the leader sets rules and standards for followers, meanwhile in human kingdom its acceptable from time immemorial till now, man normal occupy the headship of a family.

For the women, in as much you want to be called a house wife, it means u want to be under certain man called husband, u must ready to stick to his standards, provided you want happy family and you want your kids to have good moral upbringings.

That's why you have to study a particular guy u want to spend the rest of ur life with during courtship or dating, If you study ur self and u discover ur type is not a kind of lady that can be controlled by any man, .......its better to you stay away from marriage. Its has never be a compulsion for a woman to get married.

If I should understand u better, women must not have equality in marriage??
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
gbami:
Majority of men that forces their women to be homely(a.k.a " act like slave"wink are usually broke or not the major breadwinners in the family....
If you are very rich...Your wife automatically Becomes that homely...She can even drop her medical degree if you are paying 5times what she is earning going to work...
Fellows...Be very wealthy, a feminist wife will cook, clean, wash and behave like a house maid...

If u are wealthy as u said...must ur wife carry out those duties and chores just for being a woman??

That’s wat dis s about bro...if man is making money, woman too should be doing the same. If it’s keeping the home or building it, they should both be involve as well

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Blackmoran:
I don't understand why people especially all this feminist like to create a gender war.

1.should there be equality? Yes
2.are men and women equal? No! But both sexes have there qualities in which we were able to build civilization till today.

3.if you a feminist and you believe in equality you should be prepared for the work, you can't tell me you want equality and you expect me to pay your bills, open the door for you, when you hit me it should be normal that I hit back.

Women shout equality up and down but what they don't know is equality is cruel.. In a man world respect and hirachy is earn you have to work for it, and with women actions I don't see them wanting equality, all they want is privilege they are not accountable for anything always pointing fingers...

And to the op with all your complain about marriage am the right guy for you.. Please come do the need full pay my dowries I will be proud to be a stay at home dad, you do all the work and make all the money I don't need to do anything, I will cook and clean for you, and be rest assured when you back home I gonna smash you so bad that you will cum several times.... What about that?
Unless you are homosexual, I don’t think you will want me to do wat u said above.

My major concern is the treatment and the notion which women are being treated. They must suffer, endure, tortured and oppressed just for being a woman.

#Womenlivesmatter
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by ojuu4u(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
VVIP:

If I should understand u better, women must not have equality in marriage??

OK ooo. Let woman be head of the family!
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Larrywizzy423:
All this one I'm just seeing self, if marriage is like this then what's the use getting married? This patriarchal system has only continued causing problems and has even given birth to the feminist system of today. The only way humanity can move forward is if we come to understand the feelings of others but sadly it can never happen

Hope u have heard the saying “change begins with me”
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

OK ooo. Let woman be head of the family!

Equality doesn’t have to do with title and position, men is d head of the family but not far superior. Chikena
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Demayour:

When an idea is being abused, we think it's the idea that is problematic when it's the people. As for me, I can't tolerate a docile woman who has to be told everything. A woman who doesn't have any idea to contribute to issues affecting the home. A woman who can't stand on my behalf when I'm not there. To me, that's the definition of a slave. This is why anyday anytime, I support what the bible says:

"Husbands love your wife like Christ love the church that he gave himself for it"
"Wives submit yourselves to your husbands..."

Nobody gives himself up for a slave. When a man loves his wife deeply, he will treat her with a high level of respect. When a woman trusts and submits to a husband who love her indeed, they're in for a long-term bliss. Both parties must ensure a balance.

Nice talk boss
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sparkyhayzee:
Ask a Nigerian woman to describe a good husband, she will definitely describe senseless old sugar daddy.

I didn't even bother reading the thread, but from the caption I know it's baseless.
undecided undecided
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by ojuu4u(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
VVIP:

Equality doesn’t have to do with title and position, men is d head of the family but not far superior. Chikena

Someone is a head yet he is not superior . ur head need reset, go to dictionary or Wikipedia pls,

You are free to allow ur wife to lord over you, it had been happened and it won't stop on u

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Blackmoran(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
VVIP:

Unless you are homosexual, I don’t think you will want me to do wat u said above.

My major concern is the treatment and the notion which women are being treated. They must suffer, endure, tortured and oppressed just for being a woman.

#Womenlivesmatter
how are women been oppress? The last time I check chilvary still exist, most laws created now favors women more than men, when they catch man stealing jungle justice is done nobody shout but if it is the other way round where they naked her you see how the mainstream media will turn it to campaign. The truth is bad things happen everyday to both genders we should stop looking at what gender to blame rather we should focus on the problem.....

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Blackmoran(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
VVIP:

#Womenlivesmatter
taught a lady wrote this article.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Larrywizzy423(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
VVIP:

Hope u have heard the saying “change begins with me”

Very true but change of this magnitude can span generations before its achieved, even at that more problems like this will keep coming up. Such is humanity and its never ending problems.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

Someone is a head yet he is not superior . ur head need reset, go to dictionary or Wikipedia pls,

You are free to allow ur wife to lord over you, it had been happened and it won't stop on u

I didn’t mean it dat way bruh...am sure u catch a glimpse of wat am trying to portray
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlackSheep10:

Sorry about that. People are noticing you. Its more like a public disgrace. hahaha
Kiss my azz
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
People supporting the man are disgusting and likely to kill their wives
Re: Ask A Nigerian Man To Describe A Good Woman, He Will End Up Defining A Slave... by VVIP(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tabasco23:
People supporting the man are disgusting and likely to kill their wives
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses / Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems / Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.