Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (9593 Views)

Males Who Come Faster In Bed Do So Because... / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
To my lovely haters, I'm getting ready to watch Chelsea's match cuz I got nothing to do even though I haven't replied all the messages on WhatsApp. Money is waiting for me, but make I feed my eyes small. #UpBlues.

The winner of this 1k card will be invited to stay with me for a day and I'll teach him some secrets no one will ever reveal about life.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good my boy ilegendd is doing well . I'm always your Boss I pick you up from nothing but you have the guts to open your stinks mouth to insult me ....
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
In Nigeria, when people call you their boy, just accept to avoid trouble (pride). Later, call them boss and request for a favor and watch them start telling you how life is rough.

@Benhope, I told you you'll become addicted and obsessed with me yesterday, but you thought I was joking. Look at how you're snooping on all my threads trying to be noticed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
I need just 1 day with you Mr.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I need just 1 day with you Mr.
Look at you Asslicker Werey I Don't blame you for insulting my mom I see you're a hungry fool . Go get a life drop your details let me help your life or I can employ you . I'm self made ... Abu mu Odogwu..

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Man, the game is getting tough.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:
Look at you Asslicker Werey I Don't blame you for insulting my mom I see you're a hungry fool . Go get a life drop your details let me help your life or I can employ you . I'm self made ... Abu mu Odogwu..
Odogwu Oya send 2k to this mtn number:07712345678. Of course,you can always send more.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
2-0 against us, but I'm not bothered. This is why it's good not to be obsessed with football or club except you want to become a footballer. I'm only being entertained with only 5% emotion attached unlike people who attach 98% emotions.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:

iLegendd this guy na young rich nigga grin
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
@adeboi1, that's true. He's so rich and I want to apply to be his house boy since he has already declared me his boy. Tell him, our boss, to transfer you 1k card and see what he will reply with.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:

Boss I need 1k card you know say I be your boy sir

I know say that 1k card na small thing for you infact you fit vex make am 5k card boss I no go mind

All hail the young rich nigga.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
@Adeboi1, young rich nigger go done run forget him shoe with this your request or he's going to form "smart" and come up with a useless excuse/idea.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
@Adeboi1, young rich nigger go done run forget him shoe with this your request. cheesy
chill I never see his details na ...
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
@Benhope, there is someone's number above to send to first. If you end up as a broke fake rich nigger, I'll start ignoring you. I don't like fake people. Brag according to your strength. Don't brag to impress.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:
Odogwu,alert neva show oo undecided
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello my guys let me make this clear , I don't give airtime Please , let me know what you want the money for .. business , school fees . i love helping the youths who are hardworking...
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:

_
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adeboi1, Galactico4ever, please, you guys should ignore the hopeless ant and let his 2 minutes' fame die a natural death.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
@Adeboi1, young rich nigger go done run forget him shoe with this your request. cheesy

grin grin
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Adeboi1, Galactico4ever, please, you guys should ignore the hopeless ant and let his 2 minutes' fame die a natural death.

Okay boss
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:

I want to empower them okay
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Adebo1, Galactico4eve, please, you guys should ignore the hopeless ant and let his 2 minutes' fame die a natural death.
Lol.I know he's a troll,was just engaging him for the fun of it.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
it's only babes that suppose to ask for airtime
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:

I want to empower them okay

Oshey!!! Mr empowerment grin
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by benhope222: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm in Owerri with Cubana chief priest for some business deals ... anyone Interested in working at Cubana lounge should dm...

Those that need school scholarship , or business idea . you have a good handwork but don't have capital to get the required tools ..
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Meedon: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:
I'm in Owerri with Cubana chief priest for some business deals ... anyone Interested in working at Cubana lounge should dm...

Those that need school scholarship , or business idea . you have a good handwork but don't have capital to get the required tools ..

Continue
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
benhope222:

you're just a frustrated entity , I know your mom is old enough for me to Bangg , just connect me with your Sister let me enjoy her small I promise you 20K plus other stuffs... In addition I hope your sister pussy yy doesn't stinks �
I see you are exactly like ur ignorant father,sleeping around with imps and oloshos.Use the 20k to buy the AV drugs for your HIV treatment and that of your dad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sadly, we lost 3-0. Luckily, I'm not bothered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JOACHINpedro: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Month Of Birth Says About You / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.