Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (9595 Views)

Males Who Come Faster In Bed Do So Because... / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Sadly, we lost 3-0. Luckily, I'm not bothered.

So you are a Chelsea fan
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by 912(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I need just 1 day with you Mr.
You should be ashamed
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by juicethekiddd: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to naturally and permanently last long in bed, do real exercise and Kegel exercise. Stop kîlling yourself with tram, or other drugs. See picture below.
recommend some valid kegel for us or prolly videos
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
912:

You should be ashamed
Ashamed of what exactly?So sir,as old as you are you still lack wisdomI pity your spouse and family.
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by 912(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ashamed of what exactly?So sir,as old as you are you still lack wisdomI pity your spouse and family.

Since you are not ashamed go and continue being a beggar and kissing ass. Shameless beggar
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Casan0va: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ilegend, why did antispam not ban me for 24 hours for commenting on your thread?
Re: If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kodename: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2020
iLegendd:
@Chuky7, Kegel is all about strengthening your PC and BC muscles. I have explained it severally in the past. Download the free version of Lasticle — it's contained in the book.

Where can I download the free version from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.