Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

be good to everybody - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (3673 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: be good to everybody by NiCurious: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
What were you doing in such a club, yourself, just curious?

One lie begets another, one secret begets another.
You can either keep your mouth shut and keep your peace, or you can give your cousin the facts, and let him make his own decisions.
Maybe your cousin is okay with his fiancee lapdancing. Maybe not. Not a good way to start off a marriage, though, hiding the truth from one another.

Which would you prefer if you were in your cousin's shoe?
Re: be good to everybody by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
What I think is either u are obsessed with Ur cousin's wife or u are simply stalking her.
Re: be good to everybody by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
bomasek:
What were you doing in the club and which club has opened in Abuja
as in I have been cracking my head which club in abuja
Re: be good to everybody by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
NiCurious:
What were you doing in such a club, yourself, just curious?

One lie begets another, one secret begets another.
You can either keep your mouth shut and keep your peace, or you can give your cousin the facts, and let him make his own decisions.
Maybe your cousin is okay with his fiancee lapdancing. Maybe not. Not a good way to start off a marriage, though, hiding the truth from one another.

Which would you prefer if you were in your cousin's shoe?
it happens sometimes!
the op was in the club to do what she does and boom.what she thinks is a secret because it involved a relative is also a secret because she herself has become a person hiding a secret known to a source
very ironic!
she finds herself not been able to judge
Re: be good to everybody by baralatie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
well

this is not the first I am seeing this type of scenario!
from pH to agege to Auchi (not to be first)I will not bore you with details.
but one think is certain truth is truth.if you don't want wahala that you both regret.
everybody come out with the truth
Re: be good to everybody by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
bomasek:
Fake story, wonder why you guys are responding
I know of at one case in pH
two in Lagos
one in Auchi
one in abuja

of instances where either wife or husband's friend husband jam in guest house,club house with their escapades.

not funny matter the. following day

but na the part where the op said abuja club open anyway it happens
Re: be good to everybody by Youngpo413: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2020
Wizywiz:
Pls inform your cousin ...dont hide anything...yes its your business...he is your brother so tell him about the hoe he wanted to wife..show him the video also...
who is not a hoe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Battered Wife Syndrome? / Rate Your Relationships Here - No Lies / How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.