Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71950 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by alfredilly: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
please there is no where u would travel to that u can’t make it big ,, because Nigerians And Africans are so fascinated about America don’t mean u don’t hv equal opportunity in Europe and Canada . Do you know how many black people live in dumps in America? Yes there lot of opportunity due to their economy, but there is already a very high population of blacks in the US. B4 u get a proper work permit in the US , u will sweat and suffer as an immigrate , with a student visa u can’t work for more than some specified hours , and destination to your school , and this is because of the high rate of immigrants! B4 u can hv a stable life in the US , even with family . U would hv stayed there for almost 10 years , getting a green card is like gold . So at the end of the day u are going there to wash plate for 4 to 5years over there. In Canada if U are given visa u are given a work permit ,,, same thing with Europe countries , except Uk , but their policies are still better than the US. Then the police brutality and all , it’s a black American palava, but ur black skin and ur Nigerian status will still be an issue ... the time u would use to suffer there , u can stay in Nigeria and be hustling and trust me one day thing will be good !!! Except ofcourse u are going there to do drugs like most of them do and never tell you ,, if you are from a rich family that will sponsor you to nursing school till u graduate, praise God , but school fees isn’t cheap !! So which hustle are you going to hustle there?

still maintain. I can't but marvel at the view some modern Nigerian youth espouse about American. You people opinion is purely based on hearsay and ignorance. Mind you, I have a brother in US who works in the oil sector. Many guy from my town who are close to my family has has also left for US. One left two years ago. Within a year of being there, he works in the naval.
Yes, I agree there are gap between which a new migrant needs to find stability but that isnt peculiar to US. In fact, it is worse in some country. Beside, it is better working without work permit in US than being in some places US still remain the home of free people due to their land mass. The police brutality or racism you guys talk about isn't new in America and was witnessed in larger scales decades ago. Shebi they can protest now, in the past, the killing and brutalization of black might not even create a spark of reaction. The 60s and 70s in US could be likened to slave era. Even the law were openly bias against black. This has reduced over the years.

Listen, I still maintain that US remain a land of opportunity because of their high level of industrialization. I once search online, the number of oil company in US, I was still counting over 30 oil companies each of which is richer than the richest company in Nigeria. Many world largest multinational have their headquarters in US. America remain the land of opportunity and home of big business if you dear to try and plan
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Malcolm1m: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2020
The hard life of the poor makes us yearn for other countries. But the backward economy makes us get no respect everywhere and even our lives are threatened.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by NewDelhi(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Skymoore1004:
I don’t know wetin go carry person go Lebanon for work.
I visited Beirut from Dxb in October 2019 and the country is quite poor. Their currency sef dey worthless. You fit use 5000 Lebanese pounds to buy just milk.
It’s only good for tourism. Fine country with cheap activities to do. Didn’t see many Nigerians there though
Naija currencybus actually better than theirs .

That 5000 pounds is about 1000 naira
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
alfredilly:

still maintain. I can't but marvel at the view some modern Nigerian youth espouse about American. You people opinion is purely based on hearsay and ignorance. Mind you, I have a brother in US who works in the oil sector. Many guy from my town who are close to my family has has also left for US. One left two years ago. Within a year of being their, he works in the naval.
Yes, I agree there are gap when a new migrant needs to find stability but that isnt peculiar to US. In fact, it is worse in some country. Beside, it is better working without work permit in US than being in some country. US still remain the home of free people due to land mass. The police brutality or racism you guys talk about isn't new in America and was witnessed in higher scales decades ago. Shebi they can protest now, in the past, the killing and brutalization of black might not even create a spark of reaction. The 60s and 70s in US could be likened to slave era. Even the law we're openly bias against black. This has reduced over the years.

Listen, I still maintain that US remain a land of opportunity because of their high level of industrialization. I once search online, the number of oil company in US, I was still counting over 30 oil company each of which is richer than the richest company in Nigeria. Many world largest multinational have their headquarters in US. America remain the land of opportunity and home of big business if you dear to try and plan
I respect your opinion but I stand by mine , and my opinion isn’t based on hearsay .
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by seanjy4konji: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Am sure they have collected her original toto and gave her monkey toto

That toto go Don go hell and back
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Chuky7(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
izibili44:
Lebanon people are bad even in business. My football player return from the country last year December. They refuse to pay him his salary for close to 6 month. They have refused to give him his tf and clearance. Just got him a good club in south Korea. My team are waiting for them to come and claim any entitlement. They will know that African his stronger than them. Just watching from my base.

You An Agent?...

Where You based?..if yes...
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by izibili44: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am the marketing manager of world wide hope sport. I am right now in montenegro. The football team is based in Accra Ghana quote author=Chuky7 post=91675387]

You An Agent?...

Where You based?..if yes...[/quote]
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Chuky7(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
izibili44:
I am the marketing manager of world wide hope sport. I am right now in montenegro. The football team is based in Accra Ghana quote author=Chuky7 post=91675387]

You An Agent?...

Where You based?..if yes...

Okay nice...

wow from Ghana to Montenegro...
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by izibili44: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Yes we are moving some players here for a try out before the covid 19 happen.quote author=Chuky7 post=91676473]

Okay nice...

wow from Ghana to Montenegro...[/quote]
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Chuky7(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2020
izibili44:
Yes we are moving some players here for a try out before the covid 19 happen.quote author=Chuky7 post=91676473]

Okay nice...

wow from Ghana to Montenegro...

Nice...money has to be made...

We need new stars on those pitches..
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by izibili44: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Yes my brother.
Chuky7:

Nice...money has to be made...

We need new stars on those pitches..
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Rawhumper(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy lwkmd your really been honest.

That man for that pic u posted ,abi na the Lebanese man?

uote author=onward4life post=91625770]

The day Yu go witness Lebanese ppo

Ur name go change to shamx000000000000000

Pray ur generation no work for a Lebanese....

Yu tink say na the way una dem dey smile to Yu

For showroom if Yu and ur family go buy washing machine....

American racist sti dey womb... Lebanon own they question heaven with audacity

While them ever create black ppo...

Those ppo go use Yu do mattress literally

Straff ur so called Nigerian babes on top Yu strong monkey

And them go sack all of una once

Una go dey Bus they look una self like for real

I better do taxi driver for maiduguri

Or work for bruwari starvation industries PLC .

Than to tempt heaven going 2Lebanon & come back with phobias... [/quote]
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2022
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.

MODIFIED: ALL THIS FOOLS ON MY MENTION. SHUT THE FVCK UP. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DEFINITE TO DO IN LEBANON WHY GO THERE? ABI U DAFT NI?
Lebanon is a war torn country, a warzone, no reasonable Nigerian should leave to that poor racist Hezbollah nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.