Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71926 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by sigiyaya(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

Have been waiting for your stup!d comment guess what you never disappoint grin grin

If you are really sure about this ur heaven why dont you just die and go, just die bro because you are of no use to this world
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by omoharry(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
@bold ! I swear . The only aboard I know is Europe , Canada and US. and even with the wah blacks and white keep fighting in the US. I don’t even want to go there . Europe and Canada is the best place for any black person as far u behave urself . There r wonderful Europe countries with less stress u can migrate to
Exactly . Europe and Canada is what we call abroad and not these Arab countries that archaic and wicked both in body and soul .

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.

MODIFIED: ALL THIS FOOLS ON MY MENTION. SHUT THE FVCK UP. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DEFINITE TO DO IN LEBANON WHY GO THERE? ABI U DAFT NI?
sponsor ur sister there , then we will find out who's telling us the truth

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
As at now the economy of Lebanon has been seriously devastated, even worse than Nigeria.
$1=1,512 Lebanese pound
I wonder what gives them so much leverage over Nigerians if not for the colour of their skin.
maid job is 100k there. Free accommodation and food. 9ja here na 15 to 20k dem dey pay with stress and transportation cost

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by authority2006(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

MODIFIED: ALL THIS FOOLS ON MY MENTION. SHUT THE FVCK UP. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DEFINITE TO DO IN LEBANON WHY GO THERE? ABI U DAFT NI?

I'm happy to tell you that you're daft. Didn't you read the part that said that she was working?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by codemaniacs: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
codemaniacs:

salary depends on the company ( small business or limited liability company) the person is working for.

the salary players of man. utd are getting is different from the salary players of Notts County fc are getting and they are both footballers.

what you will pay a maid is different from what dangote will pay a maid.
normal maids are paid 100k in those arab countries. The richer peeps there get phillipino maids.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by codemaniacs: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
zz
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Dellorex(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nawa o... The girl for kuku use the opportunity to also preach for our greedy corrupt leaders to make naija better. lol
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by authority2006(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Arabs and most Muslim countries are known for wickedness to fellow humans, especially blacks.

I will advice any black lady to avoid going to any Muslim or Arab country to live, unless you are going there as a well respected professional and going through a well recognized organization or NGO, if not don't go, those Muslims in Middle-East are something else generally.

Please, it has more to do with their culture than their religion which is Islam. In fact, if they were to follow what Islam says about things like this, Arab countries would be a place where people would prefer travelling to. We have pastors here committing all sorts of crimes because they didn't follow the teachings of their religion

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Dellorex(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Shebi na una no wan let una toto rest dey travel go Lebanon with hope of entering Italy

true talk
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by spiralwedge(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

Your comment is stupid, because even in Nigeria here they fvxk your asses. Mumu
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by xamuell: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
JordanMichael:
You see Asia continent as a whole, give me all expense paid trip I'll never go there especially China. They're the worst people on earth.
Thats a racial stereotype. Choose your words carefully please.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Excuses: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34.

To be candid,you never needed to quote that part of the bible. cos it proves nothing.
Both religious books are guides for humanity.

If your a true Muslim you will know what am talking about... the word or phrase muder is mentioned in the "Holy Kor'an" mmore than 1000 times..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
oh please who never travel, go think say u all hv it rosy ,, u all pay for water , and electricity bill isn’t cheap . The only cheap thing in foreign soil is junk food and data. U buy ur pumping machine and it is urs forever , even if u no get gen when light cm you pump ur water , if light no Dey u can conveniently beg ur neighbors and fetch from their place for free.. a 20 litre Geri can, is 10naira in Nigeria . Some of u all pay lowest 100k in Nigerian currency in a month for rent .. the government benefit from every single thing .. make person hear abeg .

If you can’t travel stay here in Nigeria and hustle .. if na Ashawo u wan do u go still make am
Nowhere is rosy but nowhere is as ridiculous as that dump. Converting to naira doesnt paint the true picture but to each man his own

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by xamuell: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Yeaa...! All Christians are children of God. God is Love. His children are lovingly nice worldwide unlike the Slaves of Allah who is Darkness and full of Hate.
See killings and Bloodshed everywhere there are Muslims worldwide
Critique constructively
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanon that America is squeezing to death economicall on behalf of Israel due to Nasrallah / Hezbollah participation in government.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by TooMuchStuff: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
xamuell:
Critique constructively
Face front...
Na ya matter ...?
Abi u no read wetin d terrorist dey yan...?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oga I wont stay in that dump for 1m every month. I tell you in the long run it is not worth it. Oyinbo talk say quality costs less. Even the cost of running a generator and your own pumping machine is enough to keep you depressed. Dont get me started on the monthly donations to mechanics etc
Earn the #1 million per month first before you start running your mouth about not staying in Nigeria even with that amount. Like whatever country you planned on running to money is picked on trees.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by xamuell: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 :34.
the sword symbolizes the division, rift and persecution that shall accompany those who decides to follow Him. Christianity is never easy and Jesus Christ never promised it to be so. Read the rest of that chapter and understand the context.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by xamuell: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

The Sword means Word of God. Ephesians 6:17

We are Christians. Children of God.

You are Muslims. Slaves of Allah the Blood-god
The word of God is the sword of the spirit. Afterall the sword could have several meaning depending on context. Feel free to disagree
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nova1988(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
She's lying, she is one of those people that go there for prostitution or to make quick money.

My mom is from Lebanon so don't come here and be talking shit about my mother land.
PEACE
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Excuses: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

The Sword means Word of God. Ephesians 6:17

We are Christians. Children of God.

You are Muslims. Slaves of Allah the Blood-god

Yo are a Christian bro, don't make others to hate your religion..make them love it.
regardless of creed take this from me,you can as well leave it.Atheists,Muslims,Christians,Hindus,Buddhism alike will make heaven. same goes to every religion

Golden rule on earth: Make everything you think and do into a service to the imaginary supreme being who seems to give direction to what we do.

Note:Mankind will be judged by thoughts and deeds..

Alexander the great stated. You judge one by virtue not the color of their skin or what language they speak, and i think this includes religion.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nova1988:
She's lying, she is one of those people that go there for prostitution or to make quick money.

My mom is from Lebanon so don't come here and be talking shit about my mother land.
PEACE
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by alfredilly: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
@bold ! I swear . The only aboard I know is Europe , Canada and US. and even with the wah blacks and white keep fighting in the US. I don’t even want to go there . Europe and Canada is the best place for any black person as far u behave urself . There r wonderful Europe countries with less stress u can migrate to
US is the best destination for anyone who desire to make it big. Yes, Europe, North America and probably Australia are what we should come to mind when we refer to abroad but in US come ahead of Canada any day. I'm a bit surprised at the obsession of young Nigeria with Canada these days. It is an nice place to be though with good welfare and facilities, but USA come ahead in big business and opportunities. You may travel to Canada and be satisty with all you need to live a meaningful life but the opportunity to make it big and send money home may not surface like the US. In US, the chance are there if you plan hussle and dream big. It is the headquarters of world capital.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
planetx:
Earn the #1 million per month first before you start running your mouth about not staying in Nigeria even with that amount. Like whatever country you planned on running to money is picked on trees.
I dont need to wait till I earn that. I have seen enough to know that even 2m monthly is not worth it in that shithole.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Greensquard(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
But I just cant understand why people eapecially females take such dangerous risks?ur life is more important and we all hear on a regular how arabs hates blacks and how all theae lebanon and lybia trips end badly yet they keep going,even dubai and Qatar are not black friendly with all their money so do u now think it will be better with f.vcked up arab countries such as lebanon and lybia?smh..I blame our failed nationI blame poverty..make money now o make u or ur children no see unasef for lebanon or lybia been fvcked anyhow by arab idiots who will also force u to eat their poo.. angry #youngrichandhandsome
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Psylas2: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

[/s]

You dey craze?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I dont need to wait till I earn that. I have seen enough to know that even 2m monthly is not worth it in that shithole.
Lol it is people like you that will eventually end up in slavery in Libya or some God forsaken Asian countries.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by DeRay98(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Arabs and most Muslim countries are known for wickedness to fellow humans, especially blacks.

I will advice any black lady to avoid going to any Muslim or Arab country to live, unless you are going there as a well respected professional and going through a well recognized organization or NGO, if not don't go, those Muslims in Middle-East are something else generally.

If you have a professional job, the pay is good but to go in the name hustle, whatever you see and take, you're on own.
I have spent 12yrs of 2 in Saudi Arabia and 10 in UAE.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lereinter(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
martolux:
I don't really understand what you meant by "quick cash"....The doctors that were stopped from going to the UK are looking for what?? If our economy is good, only few would leave.

God bless you and your family
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
A country where their citizens sell pots on the street of nigeria

People going there were probably hypnotised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.