Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71923 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
onward4life:

The dey Yu go withness Lebanese ppo

Ur name go change to shamx000000000000000

Pray ur generation no work for a Lebanese....

Yu tink say na the way una dey smile for showroom if Yu and ur family go buy washing machine....

American racist sti dey womb... Lebanon own they question heaven with audacity

While them create black ppo...

Those ppo go use Yu do mattress literally

Straff ur so called Nigerian babes on top Yu strong monkey

And themsack all of una once

Una go dey Bus they look una self like for real

I better do taxi driver for maiduguri

Or for bruwari starvation industries PLC .

Than to tempt heaven going 2Lebanon & come back with phobias...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This cracked me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by tamdun: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Wetin una dey find for Lebanon, see where greediness push u go
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Philinho(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2020
And the ambassador has d guts to walk out of our naive Rep members ... A country in Hell

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by tobenuel(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Oh so Lebanon is also a country

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by otklass(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2020
No talk say Nigeria no better to stay .
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Lol , when we tell them how the world works, they say but but we are all one race, the world is a global village, I'm not black I'm brown, but but love is love lol.

You never see anything yet better focus on fixing d shit hole.

Dem go beat una tire for abroad.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by KosyJerry(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
What’s the main reason to going there?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by bergs2: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Look at her mouth. Satan lives in hell.
No human condition can be likened to hell.
Hell is a place of no return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by jericco1(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Shey na una dey trek go there. Na only Una dey suffer for 9ja abi

Thank God for your life anyway
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by PrinceMajestic: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
She left because of greener pastures, because our country failed her and keeps on failing us. I hope she and others find peace.

Small small, we go japa through the right and legal way.
why my delta?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by pafra(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.

Name one successful Nigerian in Lebanon? A country with a battered economy even the successful Lebanese are escaping to Nigeria.

You must not comment.

Wondering what the successful Nigerian is trading in Lebanon to be successful

12 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by SarkinYarki: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanon has always been hell since Yasser Arafat and his PLO took refuge there

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Hotzone(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lebanon ke

She for kuku just go Cotonou instead

Sometimes all u need is hope even the most flimsy of it

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
why my delta?

Because of greener pastures.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by SenecaTheYonger: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
did she expect it to be like USA? Don't go to extreme muslim countries, you won't listen. Islam isn't really receptive of everyone like Christian countries. Also don't go to war torn countries.

I'm waiting for someone to come and say they saw hell in Syria. Maybe you were expecting war-torn countries like Syria to be heaven

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Kennyswag: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Lebanon kill you there
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by grammarian247(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by PrinceMajestic: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Because of greener pastures.
what's your discipline?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face..

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for since for 1000 years ago..

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

have you been to hell before?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
what's your discipline?

English Language and Literature
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Hold up are flight borders open now
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by mu2sa2: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

An ipobian has spoken! You are here in our sweet dear native land talking bunkum. This lady has experienced it first hand and is telling it as it is. I know there are a lot of mumus from SE on nl whose daily preoccupation is denigrating their fatherland. God bless Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by bergs2: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
As at now the economy of Lebanon has been seriously devastated, even worse than Nigeria.
$1=1,512 Lebanese pound
I wonder what gives them so much leverage over Nigerians if not for the colour of their skin.

U see! That's exactly the same neocolonial perception.
How on earth do u imagine that their color made them better?
There is no basis for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Jabioro: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Just like that makes you describe her to be hell.Nigeria your home country is hellish ..I don't prayed for Lucifer come here again.. Anyway we are living with devil

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by leaculpa: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

Some lebanese have agents in lagos advertising maid and nanny jobs in lebanon. They are promised a good salary. Better than entry level bank jobs.

Hungry nigerians go and end up being used for housework & their passports collected by their employer upon entry in lebanon. Some are bought and sold and moved from one family to the other like slaves. I reference slavery because they live wt their employers & have no say in this whole process.

Anyway it's not their fault. Its what they see us doing here wt housegirls dt theyre copying. Na we no value ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by PrinceMajestic: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

English Language and Literature
OK. All parts of delta is rich and corpers here are also cashing out a great deal so you may not fit in well if your seeking for only warri/asaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
OK. All parts of delta is rich and corpers here are also cashing out a great deal so you may not fit in well if your seeking for only warri/asaba

Alright, thanks for the info.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by klever18(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Wetin Afonja women no go see for Lebanon

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.