Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71883 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Jaqenhghar: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
planetx:
Lol it is people like you that will eventually end up in slavery in Libya or some God forsaken Asian countries.
When that day happens you call me shey you hear.
The problem with you people is you dont know how a society works. Money could not save the likes of Ajumobi and Abba kyari. No functioning health system. I even met one former staff of NNPC who relocated to europe and even him complained that his money could not buy him the right drugs he needed for his ulcer till he relocated to Europe. Lets also talk of the state of lawlesness. A former deputy governors wife was robbed at gunpoint their money could not help them. No one has been arrested. If they ask police na give us money be the case but yet to you money is the solution.
I keep telling people if I am the president of that dump I wont bother building one school or equiping 1 hospital. Ill simply collect every Niggerian's account number and transfer something like a milllion dollars into everybody's account make una dey chop d money dey go. If you fall sick make money treat you. If there are no roads you can simply spread money on the ground and drive over it. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Testimony1988(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God for their journey mercy.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Designer123: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
alfredilly:

US is the best destination for anyone who desire to make it big. Yes, Europe, North America and probably Australia are what we should come to mind when we refer to abroad but in US come ahead of Canada any day. I'm a bit surprised at the obsession of young Nigeria with Canada these days. It is an nice place to be though with good welfare and facilities, but USA come ahead in big business and opportunities. You may travel to Canada and be satisty with all you need to live a meaningful life but the opportunity to make it big and send money home may not surface like the US. In US, the chance are there if you plan hussle and dream big. It is the headquarters of world capital.
please there is no where u would travel to that u can’t make it big ,, because Nigerians And Africans are so fascinated about America don’t mean u don’t hv equal opportunity in Europe and Canada . Do you know how many black people live in dumps in America? Yes there is a lot of opportunity due to their economy, but there is already a very high population of blacks in the US. B4 u get a proper work permit in the US , u will sweat and suffer as an immigrate , with a student visa u can’t work for more than some specified hours , and destination to your school , and this is because of the high rate of immigrants! B4 u can hv a stable life in the US , even with family . U would hv stayed there for almost 10 years , getting a green card is like gold . So at the end of the day u are going there to wash plate for 4 to 5years over there. In Canada if U are given visa u are given a work permit ,,, same thing with Europe countries , except Uk , but their policies are still better than the US. Then the police brutality and all , it’s a black American palava, but ur black skin and ur Nigerian status will still be an issue ... the time u would use to suffer there , u can stay in Nigeria and be hustling and trust me one day thing will be good !!! Except ofcourse u are going there to do drugs like most of them do and never tell you ,, if you are from a rich family that will sponsor you to nursing school till u graduate, praise God , but school fees isn’t cheap !! So which hustle are you going to hustle there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Shebi na una no wan let una toto rest dey travel go Lebanon with hope of entering Italy
Says who??
You mistaking Lebanon for Libya, Italy is very close to Libya.
Lebanon is close to Cyprus nd Israel.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
martineverest:
u sound senseless....how does Lebanon relate to Italy?

Your people are senseless
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekki1444:
pushiing cocaina cheesy
pushing cocaine like thief Tinubu ni
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Theundertaker(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
alfredilly:

US is the best destination for anyone who desire to make it big. Yes, Europe, North America and probably Australia are what we should come to mind when we refer to abroad but in US come ahead of Canada any day. I'm a bit surprised at the obsession of young Nigeria with Canada these days. It is an nice place to be though with good welfare and facilities, but USA come ahead in big business and opportunities. You may travel to Canada and be satisty with all you need to live a meaningful life but the opportunity to make it big and send money home may not surface like the US. In US, the chance are there if you plan hussle and dream big. It is the headquarters of world capital.
Are you aware , there are people in the US who beg many Nigerians for money but when you would see their pictures you think they are making it
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Theundertaker(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
please there is no where u would travel to that u can’t make it big ,, because Nigerians And Africans are so fascinated about America don’t mean u don’t hv equal opportunity in Europe and Canada . Do you know how many black people live in dumps in America? Yes there is a lot of opportunity due to their economy, but there is already a very population of blacks in the US. B4 u get a proper work permit in the US , u will sweat and suffer as an immigrate , with a student visa u can’t work for more than some specified hours , and destination to your school , and this is because of the high rate of immigrants! B4 u can hv a stable life in the US , even with family . U would hv stayed there for almost 10 years , getting a green card is like gold . So at the end of the day u are going there to wash plate for 4 to 5years over there. In Canada if U are given visa u are given a work permit ,,, same thing with Europe countries , except Uk , but their policies are still better than the US. Then the police brutality and all , it’s a black American palava, but ur black skin and ur Nigerian status will still be an issue ... the time u would use to suffer there , u can stay in Nigeria and be hustling and trust me one day thing will be good !!! Except ofcourse u are going there to do drugs like most of them do and never tell you ,, if you are from a rich family that will sponsor you to nursing school till u graduate, praise God , but school fees isn’t cheap !! So which hustle are you going to hustle there?
not only blacks , even Indians and Chinese. So much immigrats , and blacks are last on the list of preference. They hav made the system to rigid where by if you are not investing in their economy, u will struggle!! Back then as soon as u marry an American , you are automatically a citizen, now u hav to stay married for a period of time constant visit to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by gaskiyamagana: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

The Sword means Word of God. Ephesians 6:17

We are Christians. Children of God.

You are Muslims. Slaves of Allah the Blood-god

In the Bible book of Roman a righteous Christians are slaves of God. If you are children of God, your Father is cruel as he take your life anyhow, any moment, at any stage of life ( about to graduate or to start, during shortly after NYSC ; about to wed shortly after wedding, father, mother and one or more children died in motor accident) . Who suck or drink blood of Jesus Christ on the cross?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
ololo12:
@lekki1444.. My kind Chief, I see your obsession with the Eko Atlantic project. What’s the spiritual reason behind Eko Atlantic? Is Eko Atlantic going to be a rebirth of a new consciousness? a new age? That’s a lot of activities going on in that enclave. You have the lekki free port, the world biggest refinery built by Dangote, there’s also an airport proposed to be built in that enclave, amongst other things. Nothing is coincidence in life right? Nothing is happenstance right?

My kind Sir just as you stated so eloquently in your other post how the current activities in america are symptoms of a dying empire ? everything you have mentioned here are symptoms of a rising empire. the new heaven vs the new earth. the first being last and the last being first.This will sound crazy to you but the real Jesus Christ and the Daniels and Josephs all come from Nigeria. The spiritual rebirth of a new age will be from Nigeria. and the symbol of it will be the eko atlantic project. Hence why I make several pilgrimages to the project

Great Observation and great post by the way.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by planetx: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

When that day happens you call me shey you hear.
The problem with you people is you dont know how a society works. Money could not save the likes of Ajumobi and Abba kyari. No functioning health system. I even met one former staff of NNPC who relocated to europe and even him complained that his money coild not buy him the right drugs he needed for his ulcer till he relocated to Europe. Lets also talk of the state of lawlesness. A former deputy governors wife was robbed at gunpoint their money could not help them. No one has been arrested. If they ask popice na give us .oney be the case but yet to you money is the solution.
I keep telling people if I am the president of that dump I wont bother building one school or equiping 1 hospital. Ill simply collect every Niggerian's account number and transfer something like a milllion dollars into everybody's account make una dey chop d money dey go. If you fall sick make money treat you. If tjere are no roads you can simply spread money on the ground and drive over it. Yeye
140,000 and climbing have died in 4 months in the US from Covid-19, how is their functioning health system helping them. Pls go to whatever utopia you think is out there, done with arguing with you. Your life your business.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by TooMuchStuff: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

In the Bible book of Roman a righteous Christians are slaves of God. If you are children of God, your Father is cruel as he take your life anyhow, any moment, at any stage of life ( about to graduate or to start, during shortly after NYSC ; about to wed shortly after wedding, father, mother and one or more children died in motor accident) . Who suck or drink blood of Jesus Christ on the cross?
Go take your medication....! U very sick.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Aphrygian(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
planetx:
140,000 and climbing have died in 4 months in the US from Covid-19, how is their functioning health system helping them. Pls go to whatever utopia you think is out there, done with arguing with you. Your life your business.
My brother the thing tire me ooo, very funny sets of human beings. Americans that can not even afford the so called health care themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by JordanMichael(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
xamuell:
Thats a racial stereotype. Choose your words carefully please.
I've worked with Chinese and I know what am talking about. Am not saying this because am racist or whatsoever, those guys are mean!!!
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by earnit3: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Really
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beedude:

A poor person isn't someone without money. It is someone without ideas.
We have poor people learning barbing, phone repair and many other stuff just to be useful. I know some who are doing well for themselves.
We have read news and watch films of trafficking numerous times. We need to discourage people from plying that path.
It doesn't worth it.
If the opportunity of USA, CANADA, and other European Countries didn't come, they need to sit tight and hustle in Naija.
I insist , its not too difficult to survive in Nigeria.
I have a client that sells moi moi and bread and owns his house.

Laughing my ass off at your first statement. A poor person isn't what? Please! If you have lived without any money for days and have no one to beg you would understand what real poverty means. Miss me with that inspirational talk.

Whatever you say man. My point stays, there's extreme poverty here and life's not easy for many poeple. To start that "moi moi" business you keep talking about one needs capital. The foodstuff, plates or nylon or even leaves won't fall from heaven like manna. Even when one starts that business, how sure are you that there will be enough profit to feed you and your family? If this country was a working one, there would be ways where poor people could get capital (loans with little or no interest rate) to start this business you keep talking about. This country hard die, if there's any way for one to escape and seek greener pastures one should go. Dem no dey inside prison dey talk about freedom.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by SeekHim: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Seek Jesus and avoid hell! Accept the Lord Jesus Christ today. Hell is real! Heaven is real! Be wise and avoid hell to make Heaven! John 3:3.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Beedude(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Laughing my ass off at your first statement. A poor person isn't what? Please! If you have lived without any money for days and have no one to beg you would understand what real poverty means. Miss me with that inspirational talk.

Whatever you say man. My point stays, there's extreme poverty here and life's not easy for many poeple. To start that "moi moi" business you keep talking about one needs capital. The foodstuff, plates or nylon or even leaves won't fall from heaven like manna. Even when one starts that business, how sure are you that there will be enough profit to feed you and your family? If this country was a working one, there would be ways where poor people could get capital (loans with little or no interest rate) to start this business you keep talking about.
I won't reply u again.
If u can get money for international passport n get trafficked to Libya or Lebanon with more than 100k, u dont even need up to that to start some hustles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by kbrisco: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
alfredilly:

With Canadian papers you can use TN Visa to work in America. Canada is just a back door to America.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beedude:

I won't reply u again.
If u can get money for international passport n get trafficked to Libya or Lebanon with more than 100k, u dont even need up to that to start some hustles

Funny thing is I actually talked about migrating legally unlike what she did. But you intentionally ignored that part just so you could preach. Do as you wish.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ololo12: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
WOW! THIS REVELATIONS HAS BLOWN MY IMAGINATION. I better start to think of relocating back to Eko Atlantic, so I don’t get left. When the party start. Seems like Eko Atlantic is where it’s at, my kind Chief.

P.s Doesn’t sound crazy or far fetched to me. That the real Jesus and Joseph all come from Nigeria, Chief. Not in the least. It’s all starting to make sense to me. I’m going through that your thread on exigencies of genesis. It’s all starting to make sense to me chief. The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together nicely.

lekki1444:
My kind Sir just as you stated so eloquently in your other post how the current activities in america are symptoms of a dying empire ? everything you have mentioned here are symptoms of a rising empire. the new heaven vs the new earth. the first being last and the last being first.This will sound crazy to you but the real Jesus Christ and the Daniels and Josephs all come from Nigeria. The spiritual rebirth of a new age will be from Nigeria. and the symbol of it will be the eko atlantic project. Hence why I make several pilgrimages to the project

Great Observation and great post by the way.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by izibili44: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes they are not paid. They sleep with them and also some of them dey ask their dog to have sex with them and video it. That guy is talking nonsense ask him if he has been to Lebanon. Guy I dey show them Weller. Very wicked people. watch I will show u when lock down is over. If my player sign with the new club. I I'll come to Africa and invite them to come over for negotiation. They love money too much all the 6 month salary I will collect it. quote author=codemaniacs post=91640407]

even some f:oolish Nigerians in Nigeria hire phillipino maids so what's the big deal.

is it the same maids that are complaining of seized passports, molestation, maltreatment e.t.c. it seems you didn't read this comment below. if they can't pay a footballer then a lot of maids aren't been paid.

[/quote]
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by DexterousOne(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
armadeo:

When you make upto that amount a month you will now realise more definitely why you have to run.

Well said
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
ololo12:
WOW! THIS REVELATIONS HAS BLOWN MY IMAGINATION. I better start to think of relocating back to Eko Atlantic, so I don’t get left. When the party start. Seems like Eko Atlantic is where it’s at, my kind Chief.

Hence my pilgrimage to the holy land Eko Atlantic grin grin

but dont rush to relocate back just yet until you are financially ready or have people on ground to help you out
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ololo12: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Not rushing back. I got to plan Chief. A place in Eko Atlantic will set you back a coupla hundred of thousands to a million dollars. That isn’t cheap lol

lekki1444:
Hence my pilgrimage to the holy land Eko Atlantic grin grin

but dont rush to relocate back just yet until you are financially ready or have people on ground to help you out
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by lekki1444: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
ololo12:
Not rushing back. I got to plan Chief. A place in Eko Atlantic will set you back a coupla hundred of thousands to a million dollars. That isn’t cheap lol

well thats what is happening there now as it is being trodden by the gentiles but it will get to a point where if you are vibrating on a god frequency they will give it to you for free
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by morris477(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Going to Lebanon to do what, when Nigeria is like America to Lebanese
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by xamuell: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2020
JordanMichael:

I've worked with Chinese and I know what am talking about. Am not saying this because am racist or whatsoever, those guys are mean!!!
Well I have too and they were nothing like that. It depends on who you meet. That's how it is with people. And besides I just advice caution because even though you aren't racist, your statement could easily pass as one.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by olmoRoc: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by makewetalk2: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2020
You are one of the most heartless evil that I have ever witnessed. May your generation go through her pain and may you live to testify it. If you cannot support her struggle why are you commenting here? What is the motive behind your comment?
How could a spineless fool like you have no empathy? You deserve pity and mercy yourself. In the coming months, you will have to beg for mercy and be faced with your comment. Not a threat but just what you wish yourself.
You are not in her shoes for you to question her motives? You are no one to judge a man for migration.
If we conduct a DNA test on you, the result will prove that your ancestors were never Nigerians.
You are such an evil man hence evil will never leave your doorpost until you change.
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.

MODIFIED: ALL THIS FOOLS ON MY MENTION. SHUT THE FVCK UP. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DEFINITE TO DO IN LEBANON WHY GO THERE? ABI U DAFT NI?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by alfredilly: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
please there is no where u would travel to that u can’t make it big ,, because Nigerians And Africans are so fascinated about America don’t mean u don’t hv equal opportunity in Europe and Canada . Do you know how many black people live in dumps in America? Yes there is a lot of opportunity due to their economy, but there is already a very high population of blacks in the US. B4 u get a proper work permit in the US , u will sweat and suffer as an immigrate , with a student visa u can’t work for more than some specified hours , and destination to your school , and this is because of the high rate of immigrants! B4 u can hv a stable life in the US , even with family . U would hv stayed there for almost 10 years , getting a green card is like gold . So at the end of the day u are going there to wash plate for 4 to 5years over there. In Canada if U are given visa u are given a work permit ,,, same thing with Europe countries , except Uk , but their policies are still better than the US. Then the police brutality and all , it’s a black American palava, but ur black skin and ur Nigerian status will still be an issue ... the time u would use to suffer there , u can stay in Nigeria and be hustling and trust me one day thing will be good !!! Except ofcourse u are going there to do drugs like most of them do and never tell you ,, if you are from a rich family that will sponsor you to nursing school till u graduate, praise God , but school fees isn’t cheap !! So which hustle are you going to hustle there?

I still maintain. I can't but marvel at the view some modern Nigerian youth espouse about America. You people opinion is purely based on hearsay and ignorance. Mind you, I have a brother in US who works in the oil sector. Many guy from my town who are close to my family have also left for US. One left two years ago. Within a year of being there, he works in the naval.
Yes, I agree there are gap between which a new migrant needs to find stability but that isnt peculiar to US. In fact, it is worse in some country. Beside, it is better working without work permit in US than being in some nation. US still remain the home of free people due to land mass. The police brutality or racism you guys talk about isn't new in America and was witnessed on larger scales decades ago. Shebi they can protest now, in the past, the killing and brutalization of black might not even create a spark of reaction. The 60s and 70s in US could be likened to slave era. Even the law were openly bias against black. This has reduced over the years.

Listen, I still maintain that US remain a land of opportunities because of their high level of industrialization. I once search online, the number of oil company in US, I was still counting over 30 oil company each of which is richer than the richest company in Nigeria. Many world largest multinational have their headquarters in US. America remain the land of opportunity and home of big business if you dear to try and plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) / Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.