Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71927 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by koxi: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Even Lebanon?!!
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by JordanMichael(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
You see Asia continent as a whole, give me all expense paid trip I'll never go there especially China. They're the worst people on earth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2020
lebanese people are running out of their country for a greener pasture , some mofo Nigerians are run to lebannon for survival.
it is obvious that some just want to japa without have a clear vision of what they are going to foreign country for.
Hezebollah and government army have degraded and turned lebanon to a deserted country. and US army add more to their suffering.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by martineverest(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Shebi na una no wan let una toto rest dey travel go Lebanon with hope of entering Italy
u sound senseless....how does Lebanon relate to Italy?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.
... Why not go there then ? undecided
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by michjunior: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
I used to think Nigeria is the biggest hell.... good to know there is a hell that is heller than ours
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Beedude(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
She left because of greener pastures, because our country failed her and keeps on failing us. I hope she and others find peace.

Small small, we go japa through the right and legal way.
Lebanon, Libya shouldn't be considered as greener pastures.
Its better to sell pure water or gala in Nigeria than being trafficked to those countries.
Most Nigerians prefer to work as a cleaner in those useless countries than to do that in Nigeria. Agent knowing how desperate they are take advantage of them.
Naija isn't too difficult to survive if u can be calculative and discipline.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Onyejiuwa1(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Skymoore1004: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
I don’t know wetin go carry person go Lebanon for work.
I visited Beirut from Dxb in October 2019 and the country is quite poor. Their currency sef dey worthless. You fit use 5000 Lebanese pounds to buy just milk.
It’s only good for tourism. Fine country with cheap activities to do. Didn’t see many Nigerians there though

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Iceyjayz: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Shíthole country
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by James4bright(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
This one doesn't know that Asian men objectify black women.

So you actually think you can go over to Lebanon to sell your body and make cash same way you did with Nigerian guys.

Your pussy can't save you always.

I know several girls who left for Asian, for the same purpose, prostitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by K4daniel: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Most of people trailing that line are ignorant and unlearned.I had heard some of them before and because they did not go to school and just wishing to japa at all cost.

They see people traveling out to US and UK and wish to run so they get promise from those fake agents that that are out there. They promise them all heaven on earth goodies that the moment they get there another agent will help them to the UK, US , Europe. So many of them sell off their properties and even borrow money from friends only to enter Lebanon and see the reality of HELL so many will be ashame to return.

Lesson here is people should ask questions and make enquiry before giving their money out. Nigeria is still far far better than this Lebanon and all those useless countries.

8 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by goshen26: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
onward4life:

The dey Yu go withness Lebanese ppo

Ur name go change to shamx000000000000000

Pray ur generation no work for a Lebanese....

Yu tink say na the way una dey smile for showroom if Yu and ur family go buy washing machine....

American racist sti dey womb... Lebanon own they question heaven with audacity

While them create black ppo...

Those ppo go use Yu do mattress literally

Straff ur so called Nigerian babes on top Yu strong monkey

And themsack all of una once

Una go dey Bus they look una self like for real

I better do taxi driver for maiduguri

Or for bruwari starvation industries PLC .
L
Than to tempt heaven going 2Lebanon & come back with phobias...

Tell him

Even the ones here you dear not try it to work for them, they are naturally evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
noble71:
shocked
It's not always greener at the other side.
If you make upto 450k monthly and above in Nigeria please stay here and hustle more.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.
Please connect me

I want 450K job too.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by vasco01(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
If you come visit hell nko wetin you go talk?

You go come talk say Lebanon na paradise
Because na there the Satan dey
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Skymoore1004: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin
eni4real:
Please connect me

I want 450K job too.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by nkiliuzo(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

successful what? Lebanon that's rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Skymoore1004:
grin grin
I'm serious cool
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Ventura1: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Na be una wan travel by force go hustle?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by NaijadrivaCars: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Indians, Chinese, Lebanese as well as other Arabs are wicked. Work for them and you will testify. Any small thing, "yala yala" angry

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Enemyofpeace: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Have you bean to hell before? Rubbish talk
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by PayCircle: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2020
May God help us all.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by pascalbenz: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
grin CHAI DEY DON DESTROY THIS WOMAN TOTO FOR LEBANONsad
no wonder dem cover her face
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Galaticos444: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2020
noble71:
shocked
It's not always greener at the other side.
If you make upto 450k monthly and above in Nigeria please stay here
u ar very funny.pls how many percentage of naija earns more dan 450k per month

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yellowbar girls keep going to cheap 3rd world countries for prostitution ... Tufiakwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Gkay1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is well
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by One0Random0Girl(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beedude:

Lebanon, Libya shouldn't be considered as greener pastures.
Its better to sell pure water or gala in Nigeria than being trafficked to those countries.
Most Nigerians prefer to work as a cleaner in those useless countries than to do that in Nigeria. Agent knowing how desperate they are take advantage of them.
Naija isn't too difficult to survive if u can be calculative and discipline.

"Naija isn't too difficult to survive..." Please calm down and check your privilege. You don't fully understand what real extreme poverty means and how much one would want to escape that. You don't even know if Lebanon or Libya was her final destination. What if we she wanted to pass through that country for the next? Again, calm down abeg and stop being so judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Gbase36: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by proeast(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
People will just be traveling anyhow without sense. Once they hear say na foriegn country and their skin be like oyibo, they go run go. What the hell is in godforsaken countries like Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, India etc that will make some people to pay for visa and flight ticket? Same money they could have used to establish a business or vocation.

They can continue disgracing themselves and immediate families due to ignorance. If it is not USA, Canada, Australia, UK or EU then forget it, it's not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Ekaka1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

Minister without borders ...I hail o...you dey sleep for NL ni grin
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:

chief obinna iyiegbu of CEO cubana oke nnam ochie made his money in labanon luck differs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.