Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (71952 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by MisterRuk(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Where are all the Black Lives Matter crew?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by excessmon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stop being so religious about life affairs, are you claiming deputy over affairs.... he’ll is wherever and whatever makes u pass through agony
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
I use to say this, if it’s prostitution you want to do , u go make am for Nigeria . But shame no Dey allow girls .. if u can open ur leg for a smelling arab u are already a disgrace , a lot of prostitute in Nigeria cashing out. And they still get married . Just carry urself well .

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin is it not the guy preaching righteousness. Who has offended him grin grin
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by petitejolie(f): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Arabs are mean . Their wickedness no b here.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by phemmyfour: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.
Exactly, stepping out of the Country without a define purpose will only put you in a hopeless situation
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by saxby(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
hmmm no be small thing.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
omoharry:
successful Nigerians in Lebanon as domestic help or business people or those that went on professional ground? .Both job are different and wide apart in the treatment they receive.
The domestic help are practically like slave to their employers. whose freedom and wellbeing is determined if the employer is kind or not .So who are the successful Nigerians that are there .If Lebanon is that rosy, how come so many of their citizens are in this same Nigeria with in doing businesses everywhere . Everything na abroad for una eye . Even their currency is garbage as compared to our naira.
@bold ! I swear . The only aboard I know is Europe , Canada and US. and even with the wah blacks and white keep fighting in the US. I don’t even want to go there . Europe and Canada is the best place for any black person as far u behave urself . There r wonderful Europe countries with less stress u can migrate to

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by selemempe: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
I don't mean to sound tribalistic but what is Afonja people doing in all these yeye yeye countries ni?

Can't they develop their region and stay there? Which one is Lebanon again

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by rosamaris: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
My dear the devil that pushed you there hates you with passion. Don't even pray to go to hell fire because he will do worse. Na so you like devil reach!
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by deltateam: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Millionaireme:

https://punchng.com/lebanon-was-hell-i-dont-pray-for-satan-to-experience-it-nigerian-returnee/?amp=1

She still looks young. It's unfortunate many don't know what happens especially in these countries: Sudan, Liberia, Lebanon,Congo, Niger.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by deltateam: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Millionaireme:

https://punchng.com/lebanon-was-hell-i-dont-pray-for-satan-to-experience-it-nigerian-returnee/?amp=1

She still looks young and would settle down.

It's unfortunate many don't know what happens especially in these countries: Sudan, Liberia, Lebanon,Congo, Niger.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hell is incomparable to whatever anyone has faced, is facing or will face here on Earth

Hell is not a place you will wish for the worst of your Enemy..

No human being can smile or shine teeth in hell

No body can crack Joke in Hell..

The Rich man that died without Jesus has not seen the drop of water that he requested for From Father Abramham since over 1000 years...

I Beg you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Savior, Humble yourself and Bow to JESUS

I Plead with you, Humble yourself, Confess your Sins to JESUS and Accept Him with all of you..

I plea with you , Live for JESUS.. do away with any form or kind of sin and Submit to JESUS Christ...

Hell Fire will not see us in JESUS Name

shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Apawicked: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost and ednut1 come and tell us why your sisters were sold off to Lebanon as prostitutes while you have booming economy in your region. Afonja hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by onoja12: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Slave mentality,oya go and be sucessful there,the generation of our youth have been lied to,i have traveled and i tell you Nigeria is better than 60% of the world

uote author=osamz007 post=91624997]THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

NOT AS IF I'M NOT CONDEMNING THE LEBANESE BUT WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE BEHIND HER TRIP THERE

I HOPE NOT FOR QUICK CASH AS. MANY DO.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by castiello(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
As at now the economy of Lebanon has been seriously devastated, even worse than Nigeria.
$1=1,512 Lebanese pound
I wonder what gives them so much leverage over Nigerians if not for the colour of their skin.

Infrastructure
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
onoja12:

Slave mentality,oya go and be sucessful there,the generation of our youth have been lied to,i have traveled and i tell you Nigeria is better than 60% of the world

uote author=osamz007 post=91624997]THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

people don’t know this ,, my uncle has been in the us for 15years and has no house to his name . Hes trying build in Nigeria. But he’s mate here in Nigeria , hv cars and are doing very well better than him , the only good thing is the 247 light . There is nothing so amazing that would make me want to relocate totally or think maybe there is a better life there , I wish there is more availablity of Jobs in Nigeria . But then again people are being employed daily in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by tot(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigerians are used to running down their country (you see their pessimistic and negative comments all over the place particularly on this NL) and thus they automatically assume ANY other country is better. This is the outcome of such thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Apawicked:
Angelfrost and ednut1 come and tell us why your sisters were sold off to Lebanon as prostitutes while you have booming economy in your region. Afonja hypocrites

You should be smart enough to know when you have been served... Please, quit while you still have some dignity left.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Candy77: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Trust me. Your predicament over there won't be as bigger as what you are going to experience down here. Because if Lebanon is hell in itself then, Nigeria is devil's master's bedroom
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
noble71:
shocked
It's not always greener at the other side.
If you make upto 450k monthly and above in Nigeria please stay here and hustle more.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your ETHEREUM with us.
Oga I wont stay in that dump for 1m every month. I tell you in the long run it is not worth it. Oyinbo talk say quality costs less. Even the cost of running a generator and your own pumping machine is enough to keep you depressed. Dont get me started on the monthly donations to mechanics etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Papoose01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
lol...shey u dey whine satan? ;Dlol...shey u dey whine satan?
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by sulaak(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
osamz007:
THERE ARE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS IN LEBANON

Please names the successful Nigerian in Lebanon.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Beedude(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

"Naija isn't too difficult to survive..." Please calm down and check your privilege. You don't fully understand what real extreme poverty means and how much one would want to escape that. You don't even know if Lebanon or Libya was her final destination. What if we she wanted to pass through that country for the next? Again, calm down abeg and stop being so judgemental.
A poor person isn't someone without money. It is someone without ideas.
We have poor people learning barbing, phone repair and many other stuff just to be useful. I know some who are doing well for themselves.
We have read news and watch films of trafficking numerous times. We need to discourage people from plying that path.
It doesn't worth it.
If the opportunity of USA, CANADA, and other European Countries didn't come, they need to sit tight and hustle in Naija.
I insist , its not too difficult to survive in Nigeria.
I have a client that sells moi moi and bread and owns his house.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by j1mmy: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes, but Nigerians behave likes slaves to Lebanese and Chinese inside Nigeria instead of deporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oga I wont stay in that dump for 1m every month. I tell you in the long run it is not worth it. Oyinbo talk say quality costs less. Even the cost of running a generator and your own pumping machine is enough to keep you depressed. Dont get me started on the monthly donations to mechanics etc
oh please who never travel, go think say u all hv it rosy ,, u all pay for water , and electricity bill isn’t cheap . The only cheap thing in foreign soil is junk food and data. U buy ur pumping machine and it is urs forever , even if u no get gen when light cm you pump ur water , if light no Dey u can conveniently beg ur neighbors and fetch from their place for free.. a 20 litre Geri can, is 10naira in Nigeria . Some of u all pay lowest 100k in Nigerian currency in a month for rent .. the government benefit from every single thing .. make person hear abeg .

If you can’t travel stay here in Nigeria and hustle .. if na Ashawo u wan do u go still make am
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
izibili44:
Lebanon people are bad even in business. My football player return from the country last year December. They refuse to pay him his salary for close to 6 month. They have refused to give him his tf and clearance. Just got him a good club in south Korea. My team are waiting for them to come and claim any entitlement. They will know that African his stronger than them. Just watching from my base.
bro,gimme your mail
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by j1mmy: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
selemempe:
I don't mean to sound tribalistic but what is Afonja people doing in all these yeye yeye countries ni?
Can't they develop their region and stay there? Which one is Lebanon again
At least they manage to get out.
over 2000 IGBO drug dealers faced firing squad and buried in Indonesia like dogs.
Over 8000 IGBO drug dealers have been killed or in jail inside China alone.
If you need the number of killed and incarcerated IGBO criminals outside Nigeria let me know.
No other Nigerian tribe can match them....not in this lifetime.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by osamz007: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
Exactly, stepping out of the Country without a define purpose will only put you in a hopeless situation

EXACTLY.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by judedwriter(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
What is she saying? undecided

Hell is beyond human description or vocabulary... It's such a horrible place.

The multitude of worms

The terrible smell

The exceeding hot fires

The lack of oxygen

The torture of demons

The lack of sleep or rest

The lack of food and water

Total darkness

are just a few things that make hell a no no for anyone to go.
Re: Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It by ololo12: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
@lekki1444.. My kind Chief, I see your obsession with the Eko Atlantic project. What’s the spiritual reason behind Eko Atlantic? Is Eko Atlantic going to be a rebirth of a new consciousness? a new age? That’s a lot of activities going on in that enclave. You have the lekki free port, the world biggest refinery built by Dangote, there’s also an airport proposed to be built in that enclave, amongst other things. Nothing is coincidence in life right? Nothing is happenstance right?

lekki1444:
Its funny yall say this beause i have had nothing but good experiences with lebanese. when we were growing up this lebanese man called mr jamocani every time he sees us he wil drop mad dollars on us and buy us beer and suya. Very generous. all the lebanese we knew then always buy us shawarma and beer and suya. now i am a man who is obsessed with the eko atlantis project so i go there all the time just to look.so 3 weeks ago i went to the alpha 1 tower which is run by a lebanese guy. he saw me looking around and called me and said do i want to come in and he will show me around the whole tower. very nice guy. thats my own experience. i think its packaging .lebanese dey look face. if you appear razz they will treat you razz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.