Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Allison Et Mama Choco - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allison Et Mama Choco (440 Views)

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allison Et Mama Choco by Phenomenal16(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
I av never been in love with a wedding like today
Kai! God of love here is ur daughter
Give us Berra men
When virtue meets priesthood
Ur guess is as gud as mine
Salt and light 2020

2 Likes

Re: Allison Et Mama Choco by abiolamitodun(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
And for us that are wishing to get married may God give us money to be able to take good care of our women in marriage
Re: Allison Et Mama Choco by Justbehave(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I av never been in love with a wedding like today
Kai! God of love here is ur daughter
Give us Berra men
When virtue meets priesthood
Ur guess is as gud as mine
Salt and light 2020
The ones they give you,you friend zone.

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... / Any Girl That Need Mad Sex / Gone Are The Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.