Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield (39453 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ShitStain(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
obembet:
Only Chelsea fans will play Manchester united straight wining and still pray for them to lose cos of hatred

Lmao....a Chelsea fan and this is spot on!
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by solmus: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

Did you read the article or you simply stopped at the Title?

I read the title and the article

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ProphetM0hammad: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

And is that all
Despite every of your bull crap write-up here, I am still atop you in the table whilst you struggling to scratch up � � you should be ashamed of yourself for even writing.
On a race we started together, you beat me three times yet can't be on my level at this time.
Despite having your full squad and buying players this season too lol you should be ashamed of talking.

You and arsenal should be dragging spot not me.
Go find your mates there
I am into the champions league next season and that's for sure.

and lest you forget am still the champion of Europa in which you would be disgracefully knocked out of very soon.
Your trophy cabinet is definitely growing cobwebs now tell lol, remind me your latest trophy.

Win your game today first then you can go and measure dick with arsenal and Tottenham, am not on your level at this point.
Lol, if Soton scores, VAR will cancel it and award Man u a penalty.

Man Utd is a quota system club. A total of 20pk was given to them this season and they must use up everything.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

How many EPL title success have you celebrated with Man Utd.

If you want to discuss 1952 cups, go and create a thread with fans of AC Milan and Depotivo La Coruna, so you people can discuss about good old days.

I don't know why the truth is difficult for some people to take.

Imagine, city finished first last season and Man Utd finished 6th. But their fans will still be Shouting Manchester is red.

This season again, City already beat Madrid away, but Man u is not even qualified to play them, rather they will be looking around for LASK in the Europa league.

Yet they will still shout Manchester is red.
When the truth is staring them in the face.
I have celebrated 5 epls with man Utd. Starting from 2007

How many EPL trophies has Chelsea won its entire existence?

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Perhaps Man United needs the EPL trophy the least cos they've won it the most.

Back to your mediocre club, what's its excuse?
Catch-up gone wrong?

Or still suffering the pains from the Bayern humiliation at Stamford bridge?

Oh. The answer is even on the title of this thread.

Now your hope of qualifying with 5th place won't work. Now you must battle 4th place with Leicester and wolves.

Jokers!

Chelsea didn't sign any player, we brought in a coach who is just in his second year of coaching and we are 3rd on the table. You people that spent a fortune buying players are fighting 4th place with us. Shame on you bro!

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

And is that all
Despite every of your bull crap write-up here, I am still atop you in the table whilst you struggling to scratch up � � you should be ashamed of yourself for even writing.
On a race we started together, you beat me three times yet can't be on my level at this time.
Despite having your full squad and buying players this season too lol you should be ashamed of talking.

You and arsenal should be dragging spot not me.
Go find your mates there
I am into the champions league next season and that's for sure.

and lest you forget am still the champion of Europa in which you would be disgracefully knocked out of very soon.
Your trophy cabinet is definitely growing cobwebs now tell lol, remind me your latest trophy.

Win your game today first then you can go and measure dick with arsenal and Tottenham, am not on your level at this point.
focus on beating wolves and Leicester to 4th place.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

Chelsea didn't sign any player, we brought in a coach who is just in his second year of coaching and we are 3rd on the table. You people that spent a fortune buying players are fighting 4th place with us. Shame on you bro!
your battle for 4th is with Leicester and wolves. Which you're likely to lose.

Anyway who cares?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

It's still not fair that Leicester can win the league but Man u can't. Nobody wants anybody to catch up, stop using that to console yourself. The ability is just not there anymore.

is that why Chelsea is unlikely to be great in your lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Maybe I'm just conversing with a kid. If you are a Man u fan, you should be disappointed with your club, especially when you look at the point difference between Man Utd and Liverpool.

Nobody even expected Chelsea to be anywhere around 3rd position before the season started. With Hazard leaving and the transfer ban, my friend who's an Arsenal fan was even telling me that Arsenal has more hope than Chelsea.

Man Utd coach has been their since last season, bought players in the summer, bought again in January and still battling with Chelsea and Leicester who lost an 80m player to them but spent majority of the season above them.

It's not that Man Utd need the trophy the least, they just lost don't know how to win it again. It's been almost 8 years now, from Moyes, to van Gaal, to Mou and Ole.

School him bro. He doesn't know anything
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Man City's ban has been overturned..

Chelsea fans. How market?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

How many EPL title success have you celebrated with Man Utd.

If you want to discuss 1952 cups, go and create a thread with fans of AC Milan and Depotivo La Coruna, so you people can discuss about good old days.

I don't know why the truth is difficult for some people to take.

Imagine, city finished first last season and Man Utd finished 6th. But their fans will still be Shouting Manchester is red.

This season again, City already beat Madrid away, but Man u is not even qualified to play them, rather they will be looking around for LASK in the Europa league.

Yet they will still shout Manchester is red.
When the truth is staring them in the face.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER.
shameless fans that only reason with their anus.
i still have the europa that the are clamouring for.
and yet still come here to write nonsense whilst being below me this entire season on a race we started together most especially with the players they signed this season.
lol this manu fans are total clowns tbh.

for the past seven years this people are nowhere to be found around the premier league title and some jokers would mention manchester united whenever a football argument is brought up
lol give me a serious break.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by saajus: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kante is injured. Kovacic on the bench but not 100%. Gilmour out for 3months. I think it will be highly disrespectful if Lampard brings a junior player to cover cos Jorginho on the bench while Gilmor playing was already a talk of the town. It is obvious now that Jorginho is playing himself out of Lampard's plan. For Guardiola to chase him, he is a fantastic player, but I am not sure he can fit into Lampard's style. He should return to Serie A. You can even sleep and wake up on a ball in Serie A but not in the Premier League. He's 28, Chelsea should sell him before he loses more value. The problem is that it will be difficult to offload players during this COVID-19 period.

Decimus:

That Sheffield game was the worst this season, you could tell it was already a lost game from the line up. You are playing a team that loves to overload their opponent, then you put Joginho as your DM. That's surprising from someone who had Makelele or Ballack or Mikel or Ramires or Meireles to protect the defence while he went upfront looking for goals.
Jorginho is a remnant of Sarri that has to be discarded too.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Is that why Man u can't win the EPL again? Some said it's because Webb retired. But i don't believe in superstition.

Lmao. You're right. They might spend 30 years like Liverpool before they see another trophy grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. You're right. They might spend 30 years like Liverpool before they see another trophy grin
will Chelsea catch-up in 30years?

grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER.
shameless fans that only reason with their anus.
i still have the europa that the are clamouring for.
and yet still come here to write nonsense whilst being below me this entire season on a race we started together most especially with the players they signed this season.
lol this manu fans are total clowns tbh.

for the past seven years this people are nowhere to be found around the premier league title and some jokers would mention manchester united whenever a football argument is brought up
lol give me a serious break.
tell Abraham to give you the break you need. That's what this thread is even about.

Don't worry you will win your 2nd UCL trophy this year
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
your battle for 4th is with Leicester and wolves. Which you're likely to lose.

Anyway who cares?

Lmao. Na 3 games remain. I'd be back for you soon
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Na 3 games remain. I'd be back for you soon

If you fail to fulfil this promise, God will punish you.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
will Chelsea catch-up in 30years?

grin

We are talking of the present. Where Una dey for table with all Una signings?
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by ityP(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
solmus:

I read the title and the article

If you read the article and most importantly, Tammy's own words, you'd see he didn't criticise Lampard's tactics
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

We are talking of the present. Where Una dey for table with all Una signings?
on the standings I see MUN 8-1CHE
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by internationalman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

May the hate that consumed your father no kill u O

You really don't want to know how my father died.. He died for loved ones..

I hope Abraham is your brother

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:
Lol, if Soton scores, VAR will cancel it and award Man u a penalty.

Man Utd is a quota system club. A total of 20pk was given to them this season and they must use up everything.

20pk 2x more than any other team in the pl this season.
still yet below me ever since.
bunch of complete jokers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
ityP:

If you read the article and most importantly, Tammy's own words, you'd see he didn't criticise Lampard's tactics
Chelsea fans confusing themselves.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
tell Abraham to give you the break you need. That's what this thread is even about.

Don't worry you will win your 2nd UCL trophy this year

despite being abraham first pl year still had more goals than you martial and rashford if not for few recent game to martial and varchester pks to rashford.
oga you have nothin on me go argue with arsenal and tott am not your mate.
20pk this season is your helper, stop writing rubbish.

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Tywo2018: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dey no dey telling person by the time they loan he go know how far.
mazichido:
shocked

When a below average player drags his superior to the media, it will make him end up in the bench with customized seat-belt.

Son wise-up.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

we will see

The Chelsea phrase.. "We will see"
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Fox12(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
obembet:
Only Chelsea fans will play Manchester united straight wining and still pray for them to lose cos of hatred
Brain and heart Working concurrently
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

The Chelsea phrase.. "We will see"

despite being abraham first pl year still had more goals than you martial and rashford if not for few recent game to martial and varchester pks to rashford.

for the past seven years you have been nowhere to be found. go measure dick with acmilan, they are your mates in past glory.
dont you have dignity be ashamed for once and stop mentioning manchester united whenever a football argument is brought up oga.

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

for the past seven years you have been nowhere to be found. go measure dick with acmilan, they are your mates in past glory.
dont you have dignity be ashamed for once and stop mentioning manchester united whenever a football argument is brought up oga.
Abraham can't even start for super falcons.

You even want to call Chelsea beside Ac Milan. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by Decimus: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
saajus:
Kante is injured. Kovacic on the bench but not 100%. Gilmour out for 3months. I think it will be highly disrespectful if Lampard brings a junior player to cover cos Jorginho on the bench while Gilmor playing was already a talk of the town. It is obvious now that Jorginho is playing himself out of Lampard's plan. For Guardiola to chase him, he is a fantastic player, but I am not sure he can fit into Lampard's style. He should return to Serie A. You can even sleep and wake up on a ball in Serie A but not in the Premier League. He's 28, Chelsea should sell him before he loses more value. The problem is that it will be difficult to offload players during this COVID-19 period.

Juventus are already talking of loan with an obligation to buy later.

Lol, you think he will fare better with Man City? He doesn't bring anything to the team other than short sideways and back passes. And he's very slow and weak, i have can't count the number of times he's given away possession in dangerous areas this season. His best bet will be in Serie A, cos it's a low paced league.
He can't make tackles.
He can't run
He can't dribble
He can't shoot
He can't play a through pass
How's he a midfielder?

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by DownChelsea(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's not like kante has helped Chelsea recently.
Re: Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield by mdchikezie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
Abraham can't even start for super falcons.

but still has more goals than your two excluding varchester pk
grin grin grin stop playing i know you are a clown, but the play is getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.