Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. (18690 Views)

Men Share Their Experience On How Their Gbola Almost Ruined Their Life / "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Liposure: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
drnoel:

Sex is a taboo in India. Have lots of friends from there. Sad thing is that they will almost want to destroy u if they see u near their girls.
how come their population is high
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Romanoff(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
chiemmanuel:
your handle please

@IamMissMarvel
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by rationalhuman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks to Muslims
Liposure:
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by drnoel: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Liposure:
Watch word there is unmarried sex. Besides they give birth like rats
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by placeofallure(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
not all Indians are like this but if you agree that all of them are like this then you must also agree that all blacks are criminals

No of course! Not all of them are like that. I have an Indian woman friend who used to live in Nigeria here with her family, husband and two kids. We meet often and gist - family issues, culture differences and all. We go to the market together and the family is really nice to me. The husband was transferred to South Africa so they left but we still talk every now and then.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Romanoff:

@IamMissMarvel
Alex
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Romanoff(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
beckhart:

Alex

Yes
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Iceberg3: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:
When I see friends request from Indians, I automatically delete cause na prick picture or "show me your breasts" you go see.
Na wa for you o.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by OscarJaden(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:
When I see friends request from Indians, I automatically delete cause na prick picture or "show me your breasts" you go see.
aren't you the one that got married recently ma'ma?
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by BabbanBura(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

Yes it is. I went there on a hike and my fiancé proposed to me there.

The scene is beautiful.

Your husband you mean? Congrats by rhe way - she naming ceremony don dey load?
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by feedthenation(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Indian guys are very much sex starved perverts
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Romanoff:

Yes
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by IndianInNigeria: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Chuky7:
IndianInNigeria come and seeee ooooo... pervy Indians grin
grin
So this is the weird thread you called my attention to? I thought it was something legitimate. Pervertedness is universal.
Cheers.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
very funny how some men here shout xenophobia and racism because of some smelling indians but wont stop or call out actual racism and xenophobia when the Indians are the ones doing the act to Africans

If you want to talk about racism, xenophobia and brutal cast systems, real religious brutality and killings between Buddhist and Muslims, go to india, i guess you will be welcome there.

���� Buddhists and Muslims don't fight in India. Maybe you meant Hindus and Muslims.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Dem women no dey fb?
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by NewDelhi(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

You wrote that indians are some of the most beautiful in the world.... i just hope you didnt take narcotics before writing this down

Indians are dirty and many indian women aren't beautiful and many are bleachers ....we shouldn't be deceive by zeeworld,
Same way a foreigner will visit ijora, Lagos and conclude that Nigerians ( including the 36 states) are dirty. You've never even been to India and here you are making judgements from your bedroom. I don't blame you Sha. It's your type that will say Nigerians are the most intelligent in the world all because someone bagged a first class from the UK. Stop using single incidence to judge an entire system.

2 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sexylassie2(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
NewDelhi:

Same way a foreigner will visit ijora, Lagos and conclude that Nigerians ( including the 36 states) are dirty. You've never even been to India and here you are making judgements from your bedroom. I don't blame you Sha. It's your type that will say Nigerians are the most intelligent in the world all because someone bagged a first class from the UK. Stop using single incidence to judge an entire system.

I have never been to india but i had Indian classmates who never clean their rooms or take their bath.

Indian is also dirty, lot of slumps in indian that is worst than the places in Nigeria you mentioned.

Picture and video evidence are proofs.

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by rationalhuman(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
That shows how illiterate and ignorant you are,

"India is a Union of Many Different countries" of various Races. There is no such thing as Indian. Be it Appearances, Skin Color, Language, Food or anything.

Only thing common they have is their Passport color
, That you can say Indian.
That is a subcontinent and you can define that Union of countries by one of your classmate? That subcontinent is the most diverse places i have ever visited.
they are not like us Black , we have just tribes, while they are completely different Races.
I suggest you educate yourself.

Below are the 13 Main Races of that country.

Indo-Aryan
Indo Nordic
Proto-Austroloid
Mediterrenian
The Turk-Iranian
Aryo-Dravidian
Scytho-Dravidian
Paleo-Mediterraneans
Tibeto-Mongoloids
Dravidian
Mongoloid
Mongol-Dravidians'
Western Brynchephals

sexylassie2:

I have never been to india but i had Indian classmates who never clean their rooms or take their bath.

Indian is also dirty, lot of slumps in indian that is worst than the places in Nigeria you mentioned.

Picture and video evidence are proofs.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sexylassie2(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
rationalhuman:
That shows how illiterate and ignorant you are,

"India is a Union of Many Different countries" of various Races. There is no such thing as Indian. Be it Appearances, Skin Color, Language, Food or anything.

Only thing common they have is their Passport color
, That you can say Indian.
That is a subcontinent and you can define that Union of countries by one of your classmate? That subcontinent is the most diverse places i have ever visited.
they are not like us Black , we have just tribes, while they are completely different Races.
I suggest you educate yourself.

Below are the 13 Main Races of that country.

Indo-Aryan
Indo Nordic
Proto-Austroloid
Mediterrenian
The Turk-Iranian
Aryo-Dravidian
Scytho-Dravidian
Paleo-Mediterraneans
Tibeto-Mongoloids
Dravidian
Mongoloid
Mongol-Dravidians'
Western Brynchephals

I dont care about all what you wrote.

There is caste system in indian, there is kot of slumps and poverty

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by authoress(f): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Everybody wey Dey comment don open pussy for them too
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by rationalhuman(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
And we are living in Luxury?

I feel sorry for your ignorance and your inability to visit this beautiful world.
Keep living in your cocoon

sexylassie2:

I dont care about all what you wrote.

There is caste system in indian, there is kot of slumps and poverty
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sharpwriter(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
nickvanilla:
Eziokwu!! shocked

Please what's the meaning of this Eziokwu? I dey hear am for Igbo film wella
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sharpwriter(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
drnoel:

Sex is a taboo in India. Have lots of friends from there. Sad thing is that they will almost want to destroy u if they see u near their girls.

Taboo in what sense? Before marriage or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.