Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

"Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady (1130 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Divinehub: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2022

Post From Facebook..

"Wedding is not expensive, na you wan impress village people" - Nigerian lady says as she shares photos from her simple wedding

A Nigerian lady, Amarachi Ugwuanyi has said that weddings are not expensive and those who say otherwise only want to impress their village people.

The lady stated this on March 12, when she shared photos from her simple wedding which took place in a sitting room in front of about six or seven guests.

2 Likes

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Baitullah: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Very brief. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Whatever rocks their boat.Good thing is they understood each other.
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by NobleSeed(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
na when them don clock 35 them dey dish advice sad sad
Tell her this same statement when she was still 23/25 if she no tell you white wedding or nothing make I bend grin
Thank God for her life,her brain quickly tell her madam time don go ooh better go meet muhammad for the mountain since him no gree come grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Totilopussylick(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2022
The lady's face can scare away side chick from the husbandtongue.
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Nice one....
No need to impress anyone...
As long as the parents and family members of the couple are present, the wedding can proceed smoothly...

But wait o...
Why is it that, it is only ladies who are advanced in age that usually dish out such advice cheesy, why don't young girls of 23-25 give such advice of having a simple wedding? I'm I missing something? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Truvelisback(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2022
No be una tribe be author and finisher of expensive wedding and marriage?
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by DryMouth: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Can't you see she is already turning into an evening newspaper?

She doesn't have a choice.

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by GooodHardDick: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
after turning into an evening newspaper, this one has suddenly realized that wedding is not expensive.
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
I have no problem with people who do small wedding ceremony, but when they make it a standard and try to throw others who celebrate their big under the train is where I have issues.

Madam that they used plate to serve your wedding ring does not make it the standard!
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by McGg: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Time and prick are the only things that can bend a woman

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by paulolee(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2022
preach on till the gospel is heard all over d country so dt guys no go too de reason financial problems on setting up a wedding but rather plan ahead on how to maintain d marriage...
maybe wen I ready to marry in 10 years time, na she go de help me plan something small n advise me not to waste more money for irrelevant stuffs..
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by paulolee(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
McGg:
Time and prick are the only that can bend a woman
omoor....dis ur cappins eeh, na wich onowu tell u dis wan? d man really get enof wisdom

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by McGg: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:

omoor....dis ur cappins eeh, na wich onowu tell u dis wan? d man really get enof wisdom

grin
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by fourboys: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by mytime24(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
DryMouth:

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by toujurs: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
DryMouth:

grin grin, You are so mean guy. No be lie oh. She dn old. Honestly. Just recently i found out that alot of the ladies on this forum are old, and still single. And yet they are bitter, How can you be giving attitude when a guy approach you, When you know time isn't on your side anymore. Isn't that stupidity. Later on they will come online to weep how they can't find true love. Damn undecided

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by dopedan(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
That kind ring ehh person no go know if u don marry abi na fashion
God abeg o

1 Like

Re: "Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady by Czarina21(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Favfables1:
Nice one....
No need to impress anyone...
As long as the parents and family members of the couple are present, the wedding can proceed smoothly...

But wait o...
Why is it that, it is only ladies who are advanced in age that usually dish out such advice cheesy, why don't young girls of 23-25 give such advice of having a simple wedding? I'm I missing something? undecided...

There are younger women who would gladly leave all the wedding details and planning for you to do. And there are younger women who don't like noise or are extremely introverted.

(1) (Reply)

My Honour Has Been Restord But There Is A Danger Head / I Slept With My With Friend's Husband After Their Divorce,now She Wants Him Back / How Often Do You Access Facebook After Joining Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.