Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81461 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by jornwhite: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Now, if your story is true, then you're in love with this girl. You just need a validation to carry on with your intention. And let me tell you, Angels do live in people's body. That girl might an Angel in disguise coming to you, who's make or mare you. She might also be the reason you're seeing or having some good luck and breakthroughs despite the current situation. It is possible, she is going to be your wife, after all, you don't know what the distant girlfriend is doing over there. If she's a really nice person as you claimed, just man up and tell her everything. Don't be surprised, she will tell you hers. Then come back to show us pre-wedding pics and the love story.

Does it sound or look like these our OP is having good luck or showers of blessing, pesin wey dey complain on top two plates grin what op needs is augment & not some pastorial fairytale. if you really want to see love stories watch zeeworld wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by eievans(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
na so e dey start small small wen you no go know wen your weapon of mass destruction come dey rise.... meanwhile rape case is common in the society
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DAVE5(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

lol your head dey diagrin I don't see any reason why she should know where he keeps the keys if truly he isn't comfortable with her.

And another thing, I think the girl isn't really sexually attractive to him ni, if not I'm sure this wouldn't have turned to a complain like thistongue He would have been banging her for freegrin

Lol

E get one proverb wey my UNN friend dey talk for office

E say: any water dey quench fire, even muddy water nah him dey quench fire pass

Interpretation: wen konji dey catch man, any toto go off the konji, in fact dirty one go quick off the fire pass

So no be say him no dey sexually attracted to her, he's probably a chicken heart like me
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by paparazi1(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.
Oga you are an hepoctrite and a very selfish person.
Small garri wee perse shop naa u come here just to make it public. If you dont't want to give her again tell her and stop making issue out of it
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Thomthom(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"
No be lie bros.. that rape matter girls dey take destroy men now. Thank God you are wise and also able to keep your mind away from that her kpekus stuff
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DAVE5(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Sarah20A:
don't make it seem like the girl just bashed into his home and started eating his food .she rejected his advance towards her which made him angry

I'm not making anything up ma'am

I don't even know what you were discussing, my bad, my aprokos

But me I just said based on the fact that you said why won't you be angry, cos they called a/the girl a leech, from my observation someone who uses you for their material gains only and doesn't add anything to you is basically a leech

The thread is quite long already and so I no fit read all the pages, but pls did the op make advanced at the girl?
If that's the case then the op is seriously deluded
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Prof0fficial: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
be your real self and don't try to impress by offering what u can't afford.

if u have only small food for urself alone jokingly tell her u have washed and packed ur pots. try eat in d kitchen from d pot if she refused to give u space.

and don't buy fuel for her to watch TV.

just make sure u don't spend any thing to please her. even your comfort.

if u feel to sleep leave her in d parlour and go sleep.

if u don't need to gist just be busy with something else.

give her no or less attention and you will see how happy you will be.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Brightminds: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
You tink its dat easy & convicing to flex a matured & classic tady?
na u dey give am class wey she na get,person don turn u to mumu u still dey give am class,u think say she na know wetin she dey do,na children sense women get,if she get class ,na be ur house she go come dey eat......sharp up
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Xpol: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2020
for the op to have added "beautiful" in the girl's description truly reveals some hiding motives in him. IMO I think if not for the girl is a co devoted worker in the church which makes you afraid of revealing your hiding agenda you'd have chopping the girl and wouldn't have come here to seek for this advice .

Xpol is here again
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Xpol: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
for the op to have added "pretty " in the girl's description truly reveals some hiding motives in him. IMO I think if not for the girl is a co devoted worker in the church which makes you afraid of revealing your hiding agenda you'd have chopping the girl and wouldn't have come here to seek for this advice .

Xpol is here again
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by michaelang(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
If she has a specific time frame of visiting, just lock your door and look for somewhere to chill. That's if you've not given her the key to you apartment
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Strech(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
kukuma marry the anty na.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by TheManOfTheYear: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
roseb1:
I'm disappointed in you. So ordinary food you can't share with your fellow church member and ursef a Christian.

Yes we know the pandemic is biting real hard but it's time like this we are expected to show the real love (agape love). No matter how little you have bro, there is love in sharing.
So he should keep feeding her because they are devoted Christians? Can you read what you typed again?

Is he her father? Yes there's love in sharing but not when it becomes parasitic and one-sided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by newdawn2017(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its not as easy as u tink. We av formed dis gud and
non-romantic bond.
Spell out clear boundaries. Empathy without boundaries bis self destruction. Ur boundaries will let d right people in & keep leeches, low viberation, one-sided dead end & negative energy folks away. U will clearky see how much they respect u.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by lamalang(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2020
When she comes next just de cough, tell her corona catch you. She go run
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by eROCK247(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

Simply reduce your store items, find somewhere to hide them or better still tell her the TRUTH.
Perhaps she feels you can actually foot the bills.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by buzorcharles(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

Tell her u wan chop that u are feeling hard and wait for her reply if she say no then use the no against her. If she agree chop her and start acting funny. She dey eat ur food and dey service toto elsewhere. Las Las na u dey lose
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by LordOfTheGame: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2020
jornwhite:

Does it sound or look like these our OP is having good luck or showers of blessing, pesin wey dey complain on top two plates grin what op needs is augment & not some pastorial fairytale. if you really want to see love stories watch zeeworld wink

Hahahahaha you dey mean ooh. But as same time, we're saying one thing. The two plates could be as a result of this girl's luck. grin grin of which, if she'd not been there, who knows what OP could've been passing through now. Nevertheless, I see OP in love with the said girl and wedding is on the way.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by MasterKG(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2020
My dear beware of rape spirit. Just continue the good work that you have been doing. God bless you
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Drabrah(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Coded option is to make ursef unavailable at her usual time of visiting

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Clinghton: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Try to be absent from house, it would discourage her from visiting don't get jealous if she starts visiting someone else.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by LaJoe2: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2020
1 week of saying there isn't food and your currently fasting or dieting should reveal her true motive of her incessant visits.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by smallsmall: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2020
prince4pro2:
Op. I have had dis experience this pandemic nd I will tell u what worked for me.
tell her u r facing serious challenge due to this pandemic,say business don reduce. tell her u need certain Amount of money,u did b glad if she can borrow you. Stop cooking, disconnect ur DStv nd tell her it has expired,hide ur dvd remote nd tell her u can't find it. mk d house so bored that each time she comes na just to d look una self. And never ye gist with her I repeat do not gist with her,always pretend to b in sober mode ,tell her d ppl ur oweing r on ur neck. if u get mind self like me disconnect ur light lolzz. if all this no work then know say the lady desperately needs a husband ��

Truth is @Op is just looking for validtion to continue what he started, that is how a lot of people do on Nairaland! grin
- A man that is fucking around will come here and write: Should l leave her, my wife can cook and insults my mother!
- A woman that has turned herself into Olosho and fucking the neighbour when the husband is at work, will write: Should l divorce him, my husband is no longer providing for the family, he beats me and has gone mad!

All the things you wrote up there will drive that lady away sharp, sharp but the @Op will not do any of that because that is not his real intentions!
Niggur is yet to come clean with what pushed him to come here to report this "Pretty" Sister that spent all the lockdown in his room, let him just know that he cant abort her o, that pregnancy must be born. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ume1000: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
The fear of wrong accusations is the beginning of common sense
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by humblemikel(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Bring another girl into the picture
Even if it's just only for the intention of driving her away.
When next she show face tell her your girlfriend is jealous about her visit
She will stop
I just hate people invading my privacy anyhow
In short me go lock you outside without any explanation
Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Pauling: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2020
u carry family meeting come romance room,, r u normal.... God don give u another sister bdat.. better still,, go pay am visit now.... n chop as much as u can.... shikena
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by CaptainFM1: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Why do I think there's a part you haven't told us?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by cochexky: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Tell her ur mom is coming and would stay 3 months so wouldn't want ur mum to feel u are keeping girlfriend because she will be disappointed and mad at you.
So therefor she should stop coming until she go.

3 months is long she would hook up with another client before then and if she doesn't, tell her mom is still around.

But bros, is she not good for marriage? Things can be better tomorrow oo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by IamPlato(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
Whats ur advice leave him, he has said his own.
god Knows I Would Have Banged Her Since then She Is Free To Enjoy My Food.

On A Serious note, she Doesnt Have Food so She Just Comes To You So You Can Help out, she Probably Is Embarrassed To Say It. Dude you Dont Have A Problem, just Keep Showing Love. In Life what Takes You To Heaven Is Not What You Do for Yourself, Its Not Always About Us but What We Do For Other
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by callmeRichie(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
DAVE5:

Lol

E get one proverb wey my UNN friend dey talk for office

E say: any water dey quench fire, even muddy water nah him dey quench fire pass

Interpretation: wen konji dey catch man, any toto go off the konji, in fact dirty one go quick off the fire pass

So no be say him no dey sexually attracted to her, he's probably a chicken heart like me

Well this us another anglegringrin job Weldongrin

Another angle pleasegrin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by jornwhite: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Hahahahaha you dey mean ooh. But as same time, we're saying one thing. The two plates could be as a result of this girl's luck. grin grin of which, if she'd not been there, who knows what OP could've been passing through now. Nevertheless, I see OP in love with the said girl and wedding is on the way.

Just because i said the truth about OP status you are now making a mockery of d situation embarassed if all d gurls head could remit is an extra plate i don't see why OP shuld continue using such destiny beko .. if there will be the wedding its banky w & adesua party prt 3. bro you wicked o ...smh grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by uuzba(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
CaptainFM1:
Why do I think there's a part you haven't told us?
He hasn't told us how exactly he came to the conclusion that THIS girl is INDEED PRETTY.

Haha grin
The very 1st sentence he said.
Nigeria is full of girls. He has seen all the girls. But this one is pretty. And he's giving her food EVERYDAY.

Something is happening here O!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.