Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81415 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DoubleEngine007: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sundrus:
wait oh, u dey ask me whether she get agenda undecided after u don already list her agenda finish. Una mata for this nairaland dey weak me sad no worry, give her more time, make she still dey come ur house dey chop all ur food...soon she go start to bring her friends come chop more...with time ur brain go open to know whether she get agenda or not. angry una go dey act like father Christmas whenever una see girl way get fine face or better shape.
Wicked grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Enskynelson(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
some people already get, dem just like free food
Very true. OP did not say the lady is using him which would have been the case. He is just sad the lady keeps coming for food at a difficult time. If only all our comments are 1k each for the OP! He will feed more mouth without complaint.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comeby my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church. But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely. How do i politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).
This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.
Add a good dose of laxatives to whatever you offer her. When she notices the trend, she would stop eating in your house.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Angelacruz: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get sth doing,if u are always at home she wont stop coming
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comeby my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church. But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely. How do i politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by tenderjunkie: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

Nigerians don't have conscience at all.
Give them small opportunity and they will very much likely make you regret it

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
o shiere ni , must you feed her tell her to get the fu*ck off... awon International begger, and dem go dey package on top

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Patoski7(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"
So devoted church workers are prohibited to have sex kwa

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by remele2(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Who invite her 1st?

Who offered her food the 1st time??

Who told her go to the kitchen there is food 1st??

If all the ans is YOU, forget it, just pack out of that house or travel out....

Let me go and sleep...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sundrus:
U don chop kpekus?

cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

God will bless you for sharing as you never know your situations may reverse someday.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by denko(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
did you come here to seek opinion on how to navigate your way on her panties
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by God1stson(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Wit stick or iron?
I like u bro.lol so innocent
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Tedpgrass: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Please close your door.

After she knock tire, she go return home or visit next Bro mugu..
Trust me, she got 10 of you on her list

grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Don't be surprise that you will start missing her once she stops coming..... My take is if food is the issue stop keeping food in the house, eat outside or prepare small

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by bizhop01: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tell her sister my house is not canteen,

Mugu number 3 grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by bejeria101(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are not tired. When you are let us know.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
tell her to stop coming to ur house nau? abi u dey fear to tell her? ok if u scared in telling directly her then just tell her that ur girlfriend will be visiting u this week and she might feel insecured seeing another female in ur house.if u tell her such she go get the gist and she will stop coming to ur house.Or u can pretend not to be at home..anytime she knocks at ur door u just keep silent and u off ur phone.many simple ways dey to push her off except maybe u love her company of wich i dont see anything wrong since u said u two are friends.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by iramure(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Demand for her honey pot for cooking, she will flee from you
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by toye440: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Shebi u dey form capable, hoping u go get access one day, well it also comes at a price. Dont start what u can not end.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by SoccerUSA(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by scrolldown88: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

In that case report her to your pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by femijay8271(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

First do ur face like person wey im great great grand papa just die...just then call her and sit her down & tell her say make she help u with all d foods wey she chop like rice,maggi,red oyel,bean etc that month end abi when u get money u go return ham back. If she no stop comin by diz then my bloda....hmm o.y.o

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Look at the problem we chrstain face.....

A devoted church member, living close you seeking of way to politely chase her because of good.......OMG, brother act as a christain.
Freely you received, freely you shall give.

Change your mindset and offer the pretty girl help.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Elvictor: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
She even knw where i hide my key incase am not around and there is light.

i sense marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by xynerise: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
I mean am tired of sex not her. We av never tried such. Just a platonic relationship.

A devoted worker that is tired of sex grin

This life sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Slynation(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Baba things are hard... Nobody is rejecting food this days, Seems giving her the food ain't from your mind self.... Lol

But if you have enough for both of you, see it as nothing "See finish" is very difficult to stop

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by SmartPolician: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Bro it has dawn on me. But i no do bad na.

Slawormir is right

There's something you are not telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guy, use your brain

Bring your girlfriend home and watch God fight your battle

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Just tell her ure not taking visitors for now anymore due to the pandemic. Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by SoccerUSA(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by emmnprince(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Even though this pandemic is hitting you hard, it doesn't mean you cannot still share.

This is what you should do: Before she come to your place [as her custom is], the food you cook for breakfast should be shared into two equal halves (for her and for you). Put her own share in a portable "food flask." When she knocks at your door, tell her you're busy today & you want to be alone in order to sort out some personal things, but let her know you have a correct package for her. Her face will light up. Hand over the food flask to her in a fine polythene bag.

P.S. Do this for a good number of days as your power can take you. You may also add soft drinks if you have to spare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.