Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81418 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Are you tired that she eats your food or tired because you can't smash?
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Ezennwa(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
ok bro
please give him the girls number who knows, the girl might stop disturbing you and face him grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
She even knw where i hide my key incase am not around and there is light.

Then hide it elsewhere na abi?

When she comes and knocks, you can choose not to answer. You have a right to your privacy and rest.

I have been indoors and someone was knocking and I didn't respond till the person left.

Another time, someone came as early as 7am on a weekend banging on the door. I woke up from sleep and rushed to open the door thinking it was an emergency. When I opened the door and saw the person, I slammed the door back, locked it and went back to bed.

At some point, you can't act all nice everytime. You can't like what you hate.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by AmuRubber(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
the guy is not ready to tell her his mind maybe he is in love but keeps lying to himself.I can bet my balls if the girl stops coming he will beg her to come

That's what I think too. Go through the thread and you'll see that the guy is not willing to accept any advice that could help in stopping the girl from visiting him. He only needs us to advise him to stick to the girl, perhaps on a platonic level.

The OP loves the girl very much and would miss her badly if she stops visiting him.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by titusmichael27(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
What you're going through is a result of emotional sentiments. You never had it straight from the on set, why are you trying to fix it now? The key to life is order and you never had it. How can a full grown man shows a stranger where he keep his key, is that a life? Set a standard and strive to abide by it. There is no easy way to go through it...... why did you refer to her as pretty girl, why did you bring pretty along with your question?.... hey! I didn't say anything, it was just a thought. lol.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

Nna keep it that way
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Udodiri32: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just stop cooking, u can be eating outside . When next she come and she didn't see anything to eat no be person go tell her to jakpa
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by stanliwise(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.
Omo then tell them to provide money when next you wanna cook. If you don’t like that idea then inform them of the plans you have for your food when next they approach the food. Aside this you can allow them come to visit at will except that is draining you too.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by stanliwise(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
1Sharon:
Are you tired that she eats your food or tired because you can't smash?
nice question. The op may not be confessing his true motive

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by AfonjaConehead: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

Guy please,leave her,you are friends, Haba,it's not easy with everyone, just leave her and let her be. You have a friend in her and a close one at that...don't ruin anything.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by MolarT(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Try makee u shift her pant. If she no want she go stop on her own if she want she go then move in with u[1qquote author=Alexgman1 post=91724037]NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny. [/quote]
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by heisdvrkskinned: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

Simple. Start visiting her as well. Shit would be awkward, but that's the point.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Majikman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Udodiri32:
Just stop cooking, u can be eating outside . When next she come and she didn't see anything to eat no be person go tell her to jakpa

Overwisdom will not kill you
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DukeNija(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
She is this shy type when it comes to love/romance/sex. i always try to avoid any form embarasment.

Forget sex abeg. What if God is telling you something. You two seem good together you know. Dem no Dey write wife for person head.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Mypeople2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"
Hahahahaha..you never know unless you try
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by cynhamscakes(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Of all the advice given to op, he has countered all of them.

What exactly do you want Mr?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Originalsly: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro... pretty.... fair lady..... she just showed up at your house to play chess and jist?... or you invited her?... and kept on inviting her? ... feeling like it is a great achievement to have a pretty.... fair lady over at your place?..again and again?.... and maybe in time... you'll invite her to the bedroom or be her man? Did she ever say she was hungry?.... or asked for food?.... or you wanting to impress be like a big boy and been offering her food that you can barely afford fo r yourself? If you kept on offering and asking after a time she will naturally go help herself if she wants.... why do you now have a problem with that? Is it she dashed your hopes of being her man?... or wrapping up in the sheets with you? When you start off flexing like a big boy you have to continue by hook or by crook... or ... sacrifice your pride and let her know the truth.... you can no longer starve yourself by feeding her. I'm sure she will understand and still continue to visit and jist and play chess.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by LordOfTheGame: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
she is such a nice person.

Now, if your story is true, then you're in love with this girl. You just need a validation to carry on with your intention. And let me tell you, Angels do live in people's body. That girl might an Angel in disguise coming to you, who's make or mare you. She might also be the reason you're seeing or having some good luck and breakthroughs despite the current situation. It is possible, she is going to be your wife, after all, you don't know what the distant girlfriend is doing over there. If she's a really nice person as you claimed, just man up and tell her everything. Don't be surprised, she will tell you hers. Then come back to show us pre-wedding pics and the love story.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Openbusiness4: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by donMIG(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cook ur food b4 she come eat am finish!
Find another babe makr she come stay wit u... Like two days
Bit#hes r the best way to get rid of bit#hes
They hate emselves
Last last na u tempt her
U invited her over n fed her wit a nice meal... Now she want meal n d-ck u r hear shouting upandown!
Oga u too dei go her house go chop food stop to dei cook for ur house make her house ut restaurant na she go vex guy this life na do me I do u grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by wisdomkid: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Kenstufez: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Worst thing, she'd be thinking you want to chop her but you don't have the balls to try it grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Martinez39s(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sarah20A:
how can you call someone a leech because of food ? Chai Nigerian women don suffer for una hand embarassed
It doesn't matter. She is a leech.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by perryy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
what kind of devotional Christian are you when it pains you sharing your food with a fellow devoted Christian. If you can't show your faith on a matter like this , how devoted are you ? It is not that you are stingy but you are poor, the reason you are here. But if u have faith, you would declared yourself rich and capable of feeding people and it shall come to be !
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by AmuRubber(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
scrolldown88:

In that case report her to your pastor

LMAO...
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by youngoldman(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:

you gast be subtle in ur approach, cuz des people ehn, na 1 bad tin wey u don dey go remember. people are quick to forget kindness.. i can relate

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Khalifaskug:
In erigga voice feel at home no mean say you go enter kitchen open pot.. ��
Na feel at home Naim make visitor go spoil remote.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sarah20A:
you haven't told us the real deal but if feeding one person is your problem then kindly introduce me to her ,I won't stay here and let broke and frustrated nairaland boys who call themselves men to call my fellow woman a leech just because of food embarassed
aunty small thing you don dey vex Ahn Ahn smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Testimony1988(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmm, you know what to do.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by AmuRubber(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
xynerise:

A devoted worker that is tired of sex grin

This life sha

As in eh!

God's judgement will surely start from the Church.

Quote me on the Judgement Day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.