Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81399 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ayusco85(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Wit stick or iron?

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by lomprico(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

try it, that might be d solution to your problem. stingy devout church worker!

tueh!
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Lysian: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Ga fili.... Ga donkey! See you... See kpekus
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Mypeople2(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
She even knw where i hide my key incase am not around and there is light.
My guy is there something you are not telling us ? Is she your babe or sister that she has the effrontery to collect the key from where you hid it ? Please tell us if you are dating her or not
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Frankicent(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

M*M* You want it and you dey use use worker cover up. She tell you say her Kpesu no be worker?
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by andyanders: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Op, maybe u're ugly guy and she just want to use her beauty drain u as her mugu, and she will keep draining u nd looking good why u keep drying like stockfish. Later, she will go get fvcked by another guy.

Why not stop stocking food in your house, wash ur pot and make sure u keep tap water and glass cup for her? If she ask for food, tell her 'na water dey nd glass cup.

If she comes arround, don't frawn ur face. If she goes to the kitchen nd no food, she will ask ' u no cook', then, tell her no money. Ask her if she has money, tht she can arrange food, tht u self never chop. Watch her reaction. By the time she finds no food 2 to 3x, she go run.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ayusco85(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Deduks:
Bro, don't stress yourself on trying to make her to stop coming to your house. Believe it or not you are getting attached to her presence but you don't know it yet, it happens. Once you openly tell her to stop coming to your house, she will understand that you are tired of her presence around you and this will make her to start avoiding you.

Now, the thing is that since you are attached to her but you don't know it yet, thats when you will start missing her presence around you. You will be the one calling her to come visit you again but thats when the female shakara will start which might even drive you into depression sef. Believe you me its frustrating for somebody you just found out you are attached to, to start avoiding or snubbing you, its frustrating.

My advice, just allow things to play out naturally, something will come up on its own that will distract her from coming to your house but let it not be you that will tell her to stop coming cos believe me, you will regret it if you tell her yourself.

I know this cos I've been there before. You are getting attached to her but you don't know it until you chase her away, thats when it will dawn on you what you just did.

Wise one please don't leave me. Too much brain dey Ur head. OP listen to this Bro, he is wise
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Samkent(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Op,my advice for ya....kip up the good work coz ya reward is in heaven!let brotherly love continues thou
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Just do her the favour and start visiting her once in a while. Go to her house and stay longer there till she cook and u eat, do it severally. Ladies cant keep calm forever she will tell you indirectly that her food is almost finished then you take that opportunity to tell her that she has also finished all your food. Then she will get the message and reduce her visitation to your place.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by frozen70(f): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.

If you have never toast her or bed her

Seat her down in one of her numerous visits and tell her that things are hard and you did appreciate if she stops coming till further notice

If you can't, then get a girlfriend that her presence will scare her off

If you can't with the above two ideas

Start dating her since you itoo weak to talk to her
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by frozen70(f): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

When it's already assumed you guys are dating based on her frequent visits
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by andyanders: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Op, maybe u're ugly guy and she just want to use her beauty drain u as her mugu, and she will keep draining u nd looking good why u keep drying like stockfish, later, she will go get fvcked by another guy.

Why not stop stocking food in your house, wash ur pot and make sure u keep tap water and glass cup for her? If she ask for food, tell her 'na water dey nd glass cup.

If she comes arround, don't frawn ur face. If she goes to the kitchen nd no food, she will ask ' u no cook', then, tell her no money. Ask her if she has money, tht she can arrange food, tht u self never chop. Watch her reaction. By the time she finds no food 2 to 3x, she go run. Use this level and watch her.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by laiperi: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2020
How many months pregnant is she? You nor know say as belle dey big, more food is required. Abi you think say na your Sapele water alone fill her belle.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nwaonyishi69: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2020
To me, you are just not man enough.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Giba(f): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Tell her just the way you told us here grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ramatintin(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Devoted Christian my ass were is the love your neighbor as thy self that Christ commands.my brother you are not a Christian but an hypocrite.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Coronavirus2: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2020
My niggar Slawormir, you're one of the reasons I decided to open nairaland account.
I've been a guest member for a long time and any time I visit, I'm always ready to see your dammm niggar cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My nigggar...you don't know what you have put your hand into
My nigggar.. you never tell us the full story if you want make we really help you

Na real niggarrrz full this forum and as a real niggarrrz way we be we dey reason say nor be the full gist you give us..

He get one particular thing way we want hear
Once you talk that thing way we want hear then i trust my real niggarrrz here on Nairaland them go profer solution shaperly.... some go even assist you on how to form say you get serious covid 19 in order to discharge her...but you must gist us the full story first...
If you are a niggarrr and you understand wetin this op don do to that girl then you must be a real niggarrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Ellasure: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2020
it is simply a friendly matter. don't allow Satan to tempt you to rape an innocent girl. if you like the girl make her your own thru friendship first and allow time to dictate the future for the two of you. best wishes.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by cornelboy(f): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Enskynelson:
Pray for more. It's not bad sharing your food with someone not to talk of your Church member. May God continue to provide all your need bro.

amen, wise word!
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by cornelboy(f): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

maybe you are the only hope she has. You could tell her about how things are with you and reason together.
God will provide for you, remember it's blessed to give than to recieve.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by rolexino(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2020
She may be in need and I see nothing wrong with...

If you have share but the day you don't, you politely let her know too

You're not the only neighbor but she chose your place

Thank you
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Helen7654: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by fof1: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

U KNOW WHAT U ARE DOING, CONTINUE UR STUPIDITY. SAME CHURCH MY FOOT.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Saao(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
then why not serve God by providing for her food need? God will bless you in turn
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Helen1197: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2020
[color=#] 2763378[/color]
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by grandstar(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1

Just squeeze your face like WAEC question next time.

She's obviously hungry hence the daily shameless visitations.

Open up to her that you can't afford it any more. If you can afford biscuit or chin chin, give her. But the real food is ba shiga (No entry)
Be frank and tell her you can't afford it.

Some people are just parasitic. I too have that problem of saying no but I am learning. Also, learn to stay clear of parasites. Learn to sniff them out. This should be a warning when choose a life mate.

Will your wife place her family on your head? Will they be coming in and out of your home 24/7? I have a cousin like that. You house her, you house her entire family. Some people don't know when to draw the line. Make sure your wife-to-be does not have such qualities.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Curvinus(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

It is possible that this lady likes you and enjoys your company beyond just the food. So you may want to check her body language to be double sure that this is not the case.

I say this because girls (the pretty ones), from what is common knowledge, would usually have a few reliable options where they could get some food supply and possibly other needs, as long as they are also willing to reciprocate the good gesture, pandemic or not.

But from your writeup, it is possible that you are no longer comfortable with her visits, probably because you are not really benefitting emotionally or physically from this and that is quite understandable.

Therefore, as a way out (if this is what you truly desire and not an amorous liaison), you may want to sit her down and let her know how her visits are making you uncomfortable, especially your fear of becoming amorously entangled or running out of food supply. If she insists, then let her know your terms, and what roles you would want her to play in this.

Being a church member also, any attempt to make her stay away would require a human face. So, you could help her out with some cash and food stuff if this wouldnt be too much for you.

You may also want to reassure her that you habour no ill feeling towards her and try emphasizing that things arent really going so well, hence the need for her to lay low for a little while.

Personally, I have been in sutuations where I didnt have much to eat due to not being paid for an extended period and those were very trying times. I sympathize with her.

Msy we not be found in situstions where poverty and hunger would deprive us of our humanity.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Bahamas95(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Some of my relatives especially my aunty dislike me from childhood because of my blunt nature, I hate pretence. I can't be suffering and smiling. If I don't like you or something about you irritate me I tell you straight up and I don't give a damn how you feel about it.

OP tell her you ain't comfortable with her frequent visits shikena!

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by chimax1(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
just negodi this man!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Otiv: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Don't do it because of the fear of being accused of rape only, do it solely because you fear God and pls find a way to discourage her from coming, that's the honest truth. Temptation is real, flee from it even if you guys are church workers . Sin does not respect cburch workers.
Pls discourage her
Alexgman1:
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by hotspec(m): 1:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

it's very simple. be mindful of d time she well show up, 15 minutes bf that time, go to her house instead. whatever thing u find edible, eat and drink. repeat that for a week. than me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.