Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69645 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tot(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
That is one heck of a wicked wife. Just persevere OP, it's a question of time and you will have your independence.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother fuckup, no woman I repeat no woman can turn me against my family. Rather than you leaving moon na the 2 sisters go waka I swear down,
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Exclusive101: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
please advice me
You feel entitled but you do not need it. I remembered when my step mom moved in with us, she did a timetable with pap garri n bean on the menu.

With time I stop eating from the house, she continued with her manipulation, I just laugh at her foolish after my 2nd year in the university I never return to the house. She's late n my father still beg people to appeal to me to let go of the pass. Anyone can leave with a devil to achieve his or her aim. You too can even when night club music is blasting in the room u are to sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by saajus: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga, be diplomatic. You are in-between three women and let me tell you the truth you cannot win this battle. There is a Proverb that says "When a man has hardly laid his hands on the handle of a sword,it is foolhardy to ask for the kind of death which killed his father' " For now, you are a poor guy, and you can't afford to live alone. Returning to village may not be progressive for your life right now. It's just a phase in your life.

Apologize to your Brother's wife, her sisters and your brother. Let peace reign, and you will be surprised how loving those ladies can be. Grab some gifts for them when you are returning from work one day.

You are a man na, play politics. Understand your brother, he is married now and he has to protect his home first. Ladies are easy to handle. If you want to do gra gra, that's when they run mad. In fact, if you play your gentle politics well, your brother's wife sisters will be serving you the biggest meats in the pot. I've been in your shoes before, when I finished playing my political cards, the in-laws that don't want to see my face before were buying gifts for me.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Soteriahascome: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

I can divorce that bitch called wife if she messes with any of my siblings... Where was she when we were struggling for better life... Because she has magot rotten ipku she thinks she has arrived to the extent of maltreating my blood �

That bitch must come from Imo state. Spits*** daughters of destruction
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

This is a stupid comment. You've done nothing but blame the op.

I know a man has a responsibility to his wife, but before he met his wife,he had a family. So, a little girl should disrespect him in his brother's house? If he keeps keeping quiet, they'll turn him to house boy.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by petitejolie(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

I wanted to say thunder will fire you but I later realized being foolish sometimes is not intentional, it might be hereditary or caused by depression but still thunder will fire that your small brain for cooking this rubbish

nonsense girl

Op, your brother is a pvssy nigga but since he believes he had the control of your destiny with him then you've no choice than to stay but I don't know why you too can't save all this while before things got this bad?

you could have rent a house while you begged him later for doing that without his consent, na family people for help una settle am but you goofed by not saving to rent a house or informing him, that was childish

the best is to leave that house or else you might be poisoned soon whether you eat her cooked food or not by that his wife that have charmed your brother passionately or diabolically, she's seeing you as a threat to accomplished whatever mission she had in mind
he can't rent a House. He is not being paid. He said his brother just gives him 5k or 3k to hold body not like they pay him salary .
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
OChimex:

Just shut up village boy. Small small girls wey be say you suppose dey play your games well and them go dey trip for you dey beg you to tidy them in the oza room, na them you leave make them dey treat you like house boy.

�.....

If dem allow you you go Bleep your in-laws?
Shame on you, inugo?.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Gforce2019: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact, ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooh!!!!

Hugs.

Your no. 2 points state clearly that there is a trust issue in the marriage. because you said by the guy staying with his brother, he is giving his brother security between the husband and the wife and the wife's sisters....
I doubt if this kind of marriage will last when one party wants to have it all. ...
I believe if the wife's mother-in-law comes to stay with them for a few days, it will be a tug of war.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Wfaluse: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
I agree with this even though it appears bullish. Women can make life so difficult and so needlessly. I once told my wife that my brother wont move an inch even if it means he is staying 20 years. Next thing as usual was the normal crocodile tears as if I prefer my family members to her.
I am a very peaceful man but if you come with trouble, I will show you say I be typical Ekiti man o.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Deepthoughts: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Guy,I must say your brother is a weakling n under a spell or control of his wife,how n why did he allow his new wife to move in with her sisters?,are your parents alive please if they are take the matter to them,if your brother refuses to be a man a call his wife n in-laws to order then I would advise you do what I would do in your shoes,leave your brother n his family go fend for yourself,damn his threat of disowning you,he is not your father,what nonsense! but women are terrible creatures what!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

My advice may be a bit different from many here.

First and foremost, most ladies are not smart and wise! Anybody can abuse me here.

A woman who suffers in the home of her husband from the hands of in-laws is waiting to do similar thing to a wife of her son or brother, I don't understand women.

In your case, your brother has found himself between the rock and a hard place, between Pharaoh and the red sea.

You may soon find yourself in a similar situation when you get married if your wife is not wise like I said above.

Please, sympathize with your brother from the way he's handling the matter, he's only looking for peace from his wife and sisters.

Your ego is the only thing at stake here. For whatever the wife and sisters might have done to you, take it easy. The sisters are only using the privilege position of their sister the wife.

Who do you think is the more important and powerful in that house between you and the wife? If you think you're the one, then you've not understood the power of a woman. She's more powerful than you are, either our culture tells you so or not. Can you play or pulll the dick of your brother at any point in time? That should tell you who's more powerful.

So, having said that, respect her. This might sound weakling, surprise her by going to beg her and the sisters. They'll be shocked, I hope they'll also stoop low to agree with you. This doesn't mean they'll not get their pay for cheating you or doing evil to you intentionally.

If you're sure you've not crossed the boundary by behaving like the typical black man by saying, "this is my brother's house, na you go comot", they'll be paid for their evil.

Going forward, be sincere in that house, those women are not your slaves, not even the slaves of your brother, not to talk of you. Do your home chores, wash your plates and that of others when you're home.

Those days are gone when one brother-in-law will sit down for one wife to be washing plates and cooking food.

Respect beget respect. Respect them, and they'll respect you. Forget all those African culture thing and do the needful. If you like war however, keep pushing that your brother to rent a house for you.

For your information, do you know whether, na your brother's wife is the brain behind the business you're coming to sit on?

Be wise, even if the money is your brother's own, it is still your brother's wife's money!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by jasent(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam
She is wrong.But I don't know the idiot that liked that nonsense comment.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
cococandy:

OP don’t listen to these people.
u sef dey look for preek
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

It's simple he should get off this servitude mentality. Even if ur broke, having peace within you would ease virtually most things

So if he has to leave for the village, have his personal peace and pick himself up then I think that would be the best thing to do rn

are you okay?
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

God bless you my brother
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Enculer: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother has no testicles.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Elineska: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

Your post makes sense

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by chukwudiology(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
My brother the only solution to your problem is to leave the house. But you need to apply wisdom by speaking to your brother. Make him see good reasons why you must leave the house for peace to rain. If he is still adamant, report to your parents or your brothers close friends or who you think can talk to your brother.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Haywire6(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
How can you talk like this? the only sensible thing you said here is number 7
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by t00dugged(f): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't know why some people just unnecessarily compound issues, you can't make your wife's sisters behave ,then you can't do the obvious solution by letting your brother have his own place. This is annoying to say the least.

Hence forth ,start saving, I am not saying dupe your brother o,but guy use your head, save every penny you can lay your hands on, a good brother would have settled you to be on your own the moment he got married . 8 years is a long time to serve a master and not get settled, if by now your brother doesn't even want you to have your own place, I doubt he is interested in settling you to be on your own any time soon.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by emmnprince(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
If you have no plan for yourself of being independent from your brother now you have a long way to go. Erase that servitude from your mind.

You're no longer a kid. With or without you, your brother business will continue. Those stipends you is normal for a brother to support his brother. No BIG deal about it.

You proposed he rent an apartment for you since he's capable and most especially for peace to reign since he's not exercising his authority in his house. He threatened to disown you if you return to village. Height of irresponsibility.

It's high time you plan your exit from that house before it becomes uglier and worst.

Give yourself time, say a year or two, to gather yourself while you make every effort to live in peace in that house. I believe you have gained some experience in business. Save up, and when the timing is right, move out and move on with your life.

You're responsible for your life, not your brother, regardless of the love you have for him. But do the right thing and always apply common sense in your dealings in that house. Learn to master your anger and hold back when your anger is triggered by their acts.

If you are determined to live there peace according to the time you've set for yourself, and pending when you have store up, you will surely accomplish it.

Have it at the back of your mind that one day you will move out to raise your own home, and the time to plan toward it is now!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by 001emeretus: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Pubichairs post=91805979] undecided

"I love my brother and want to serve him"

Why not try be ur own master...such wife will one day leave ur brother when funds are no longer coming the way it

How do you want him to become a boss of his own without serving?

Do you have an answer or suggestions to your advice?

Tell us how you want him to do that?
We are all waiting!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by jasent(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
So they need privacy that's why they had to throw him out of his room.Where they there when he was helping his brother to build his business and by extension the house?Well,I don't blame the girls and the wicked sister..I blame OP's brother because he is the real woman here..Nobody can try this nonsense with my bloom brother who stood by me when I had nothing.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SarkinFada(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sister in-laws living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

I like this ur question oooo abeg make them no pool us
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Dbarrzx: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don't move out, you're ur broda defence line in the house against those 'hyenas'... ;Djust be more matured and avoid physical confrontation but give them hot hot verbally if they come calling.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

Your brother is a fool.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by dinggle: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your bro has no diplomacy. Your bro should have stood on right. He could have solved the problem by purchasing a T.V in their room. Knowing you work for him you need your sleep to get up healthy & early.

But! You should never hit a woman, defend yourself by pushing her away during confrontation. Apologise to her for hitting her, it doesn't make you a coward but a brave man. Rekindle your relationship with your bro...over look the little things his wife and sisters do to you. Always treat their wickedness with kindness and guilt will eat them up. Your kindness to them will attract goodness to you in your business endeavours, also remember you not gonna be there forever.
Your opportunity will definitely come.....goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Deepthoughts: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
That's the spirit bro,but that his brother is a complete weakling!.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by utenwuson: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
This op na wah..... I just pity the situation, you need to be more friendly and let peace be, you can't win this war......

You can even start nacking the 19 year old, but her snacks, ice cream n more, make the useless girl fall in love with you, nack her well.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.