Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69610 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2020
merahki:

You clearly don’t understand the situation.
And it’s funny.

I guess so, hard to relate being under someone's mercy. Easier for me to talk when I'm not having that experience I guess.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Olatara(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

Exactly "Face what you came for, get it and move out"

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Auladimeji(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.
You are bias
Can you endure this rubbish you typed
Can you advise your brother like this
Nonsense

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Auladimeji(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother is a simp but no matter what,do not leave the house angry angry

11 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by soonest(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Sorry o.
My problem is that even if you try to ignore, they will still put another allegation on your head. Just try and persevere and round off your apprenticeship. God be with you

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
....This is the kind of stories we always hear whenever a simp gets married.

Your brother is a very useless simp.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Auladimeji(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....This is the kind of stories we always hear whenever a simp gets married.

Your brother is a very useless simp.
Honestly, very useless simp.Honestly, simp don't deserve to live

16 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Auladimeji:
Honestly, very useless simp.Honestly, simp don't deserve to live
.....Shame dey catch me on his behalf.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Freeeanijor: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable
You are a young man with life ahead of you. Your writing skill and presentation on things are clear, I like that. You are in a "situationship" that if you decide to remain is going to alter alot of things in you if you eventually scale through. I only wish for you to make it through unhurt. I pray God gives you the needed wisdom and power to pass through this and if your guts is telling you to run so as not to end up in jail for murder or you being devoured by that Jezebel and her agents of in-laws please run. it's not cowardice, God will not shame you. If your simp of a brother can side pussies believe me he can deny you of your entitlement, nothing is new under the sun. You are fighting a battle far stronger than you. You can't save your brother but your mother and sister could save him if he allows them to. You still have your life intact, you wouldn't want that woman to poison you. Know when to run. life is not fair and it hurts when you have simp around you. Know when to run.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sisisioge: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
merahki:

You mean well but you don’t fully understand the situation.
He is serving his brother in the Igbo apprenticeship arrangement. He will serve for a number of years and will be “settled”. So he is hustling all right. He just needs to take care of the “noise” with all his mind and heart.

It is well...that aunty wifey no try sha. This life too small to dey step on close by toes anyhow. We no know tomorrow fa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Saintinoo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
It is obvious your lovely brother is now being controlled by his evil wife, i don't need to hear the other side of the story because i know exactly what a spoit Igbo wife and her family could do.

Ask your parent to talk to him to atleast get you a single room outside, make them call him back to the village for discussion on this.

It seems you are serving him in order to become your own boss, so leaving him and his shop is not possible but make sure you leae that house else your life will never become thesame, forget people that will tell you to continue your stay in his house.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Saintinoo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

No he doesn’t pay me any salary but he provide for my needs he buys me clothes , foods , airtime sometimes he give me 5k ,3k but no more than that
Come, is there an agreement that he will settle you after serving him? if there is non please run from there and hustle for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by dominique(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your brother is the cause of this, he has to call his wife to order else she and her sisters will keep walking all over you like a doormat

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by yvelchstores(f): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's obvious that your brothers wife is not a good person.
To make it in life, u will have to pass some hurdles. This is one of them.

You are in a better position than your brother cos he will settle u one day and u will leave that house eventually. Your brother however has to manage his situation with the woman and sisters for life, at least till suitors marry the girls off.

You are serving, renting self con for u is out of it. Either u sleep in your brother's house or sleep in the shop. All the best.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

Black man with their confrontational culture
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Heavensent01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
[/s]

I wanted to say thunder will fire you but I later realized being foolish sometimes is not intentional, it might be hereditary or caused by depression but still thunder will fire that your small brain for cooking this rubbish

nonsense girl

Op, your brother is a pvssy nigga but since he believes he had the control of your destiny with him then you've no choice than to stay but I don't know why you too can't save all this while before things got this bad?

you could have rent a house while you begged him later for doing that without his consent, na family people for help una settle am but you goofed by not saving to rent a house or informing him, that was childish

the best is to leave that house or else you might be poisoned soon whether you eat her cooked food or not by that his wife that have charmed your brother passionately or diabolically, she's seeing you as a threat to accomplished whatever mission she had in mind

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
To hell with your elder bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by richie240: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nwanne, Your days in dt house are numbered!
There's nothing worse dn a woman scorned.

And don't expect ur brother to to side with u cos what she is 'giving him' as a wife¡, u cannot give him. Except he divorces her bcoss of u -which won't happen- u r on a long tin in dt house.

Just know for free that she/they will not stop until they 'fix' u for good, cos once a woman have u in mind for evil, except she REALLY has d fear of God, u are good as gone!

U think Jesus was a fool for remaining single for 33+ years till he left this world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by oodua1stson: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

your brother is in the same group with John legend and will smith. Pussywhipped modafokas. May I never have such low lives as sons

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Igetmyown247: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Just came on here to type rubbish. People like you are the problem in the society. Please keep it moving.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Alexaonfleek: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
The three of you should leave the house sef!!!
The 24 year old sister supposed to dey find her footing and try settling down.
19 year old sis,since she no wan give herself brain make she sef comot.
Me just dey shame for that immature wife that is colliding with a 19 year old to frustrate you.
And you op,8 years!!!
E don do na.
Try look for how you go take comot from there.

Na your brother I blame sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by PrincewithGod(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Women!We come into a peaceful abode and create issues. What's in allowing a young man sleep peacefully before going out for his hustle. A woman so foolish as to take someone's mattress out in the rain to spite him.
Your brother should man up in his home. Such women maltreat househelps alot.

Why her 2 sisters are there is beyond me. Even the stupid 19 yr old doesn't know her mates are graduates and married too.

If you must remain to be settled, you have to overlook and avoid alot of things. Face what you came for, get it and move out.

God bless you my sister.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by emmnprince(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

You dey para o!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Make friends with the older one that gives you food and start banging her...no be man you be?

That is the only way you can have peace oooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Alwaysachick: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

Ur wrong on this....infact all you wrote sef sad

You urself giving this advice can't bear up to quarterly of what he's faced so be realistic here madam

Don't counter people's advice without giving your suggestion. Tell us what you think is right.

That scenario is very typical of the Igbo's. Immediately they marry an Igbo woman she brings all her family members and make life uncomfortable for the man's family that she met there.

I'm fact it always ends in fight and the loosing end is always the man's family. I'm a woman but fear us.

What solves such problems is marrying a woman with the fear of God of which that one is a thing of luck and grace because you cant really know who is real. The fear of God will guide her to solve home problems like this.

Going back to the village is not a wise decision. Op should just be patient and get his settlement and leave in peace.

This is his cross, the devil wants to steal his luck using women. Don't allow them, be very prayerful, be good to them, don't let them use your weakness against you, wee ndidi! Speak to your mum , aunt or uncle that you trust whenever you need to vent, let them talk to your brother when things are getting out of hand.There must always be a story to tell, this is your story op.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Sorry guy,

Your brother is just a pussy.

Just try and let your family members know what is going on.

If you can, try as much as possible to move far far far away from your brother.

His wife's family have come to do what these women do so well which is to completely take over.

Your brother is caught in between because he is a pussy.

He could end it all if he has the balls but like most pussy niggaz, he won't.

If you are not financially bouyant enough yet, you can still manage to stay with your brother so that once you have saved up enough money, you can bail out and stay completely away from his life.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
bjprodint:
from my small pikin brain i think your brother is to be blamed.he should have never allowed his wife move in with his sisters.he should have lived only with you and his wife,then rent you an apartment when you finish serving him.

Good advice
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ayomideking(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Brother, you are a man, look for another alternative bro! You won't continue to serve your brother forever.. fight for your freedom!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by techmo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Naija women for you.... Your Brother is a very selfish Man, he knows how toxic his wife and in laws are but needs you around as blood brothers to keep him sane

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by reservd(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mistake most men make is pleasing the wife's family to the detriment of theirs. He's to be blamed, he's weak, not firm and decisive

11 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bleep her and case will be solve. argue with ya keyboard
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by heendrix(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Don't counter people's advice without giving your suggestion. Tell us what you think is right.

go back to the first page and read it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.