Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69607 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Futurejoy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.
You are troublesome grin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by phenom666(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Guy think big.

Dont just go back to the village. Go and rent Keke and be doing. You can earn minimum of 5k daily.

Demand salary from that your broda, and if he refuse, leave his house.

Don't depend on anybody's. Leave his house and hustle like a man.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ade101(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
I practically lived and survived the exact situation that you are in right now.

I wouldn't advice you move out. Your brother is the most likely person to assist you in life, which he is already doing but the woman is a distraction you need to endure.

I am not going to blame you for slapping the little girl because when I was in your shoes, there were moments I totally lost it and let hell lose. But I later realized, it brings in more issues which you don't want.

I believe your brother is handling things privately but the woman is too stubborn to listen and different people has different ways of establishing peace in their homes and I won't condemn your brothers approach. My own brother even at a time got so angry that all his pleading with the wife isn't working, so he beats up the wife. Guess who suffer the aftermath? I did.

May be this would help:

I am an introvert so I enjoy my own company the most. When I return from work, I just stay inside, I was still looking ahead to further my education so it's much easier to read alot. Even on weekends, I just stay indoor reading but I later realized my presence has a way of triggering my brother's wife sad mood.

Sometimes she might be watching movies or having conversations with with her visitor but the moment I came into the house and greeted her, her countenance will Change.

So having realized that, I started making friends at all cost. As God would have it, I went to visit a friend just to stay outside. My friend wasn't at home, then I sat at a nearby house then a girl walked up to me asking why do I like coming to see my friend everyday... Let me skip that part, but she became my gf.

Now it became even more fun staying outdoor. My brother understood what I was doing then so it was easier to be at my friends place till late hours. I just go home, do my chores and sleep.

Also , stop complaining about TV affecting your sleep. My brother's wife do it a lot so I don't even have rights to complain. I got used to it that I could even sleep next to a generator. It's part of the training. Getting tougher and getting used to uncomfortable situations. Start having friends near your house that you can spend time with. Only go home to sleep. Also, stop feeling entitled that it's your brother's house. Stop using everything, including the TV. It's not a good situation to be in but you will survive.

One thing I know is that you will have better control of your home than your brother. This is a school, you will graduate.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tot(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
How old is your brother?
Oga, stand your ground in that house.
Force your brother to rent a house for you by raising serious hell and at the same time appearing meek. Sleep in that room when you come back and if the wife and her sisters talk trash, raise hell. Do not budge one beat. Keep your bags in the shop but sleep in that room to avoid them messing up your things. Take the food from that pot and raise hell while doing it. When your brother comes or is around, pretend like they are accusing you falsely.
Remember self defense, beat the sh!t out of any of the sisters that touch you first. You can plead self-defense later. Do not touch the wife but remember to use your mouth to finish her. .
Do not relent. If they can be there, you can be also. It's either your brother chase you all away or peace or resemblance of it will rain in that house.

grin grin
You must be a fighter, both physically and verbally.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Living room is what is it called and that means after a certain time, it is accessible to all and remember that during the lockdown, people were still visiting one another and do you think it will speak well of the gentleman to still be sleeping at such time that you mentioned?
just look at what you are saying... So sleeping at 5am and 6am is an odd hour? Think with your head again.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I don't like to assume neither am i one of those that passes judgement without enough and detailed information thus, asking what time of the day . . .By the way, as a gentleman, you don't expect ladies to sleep in the living room while the men are in the room for privacy sake too . . . .Think of it
so why should the ladies be out by 5am and 6am to watch TV and there by disturbing the guy... Does that make sense to you

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
just look at what you are saying... So sleeping at 5am and 6am is an odd hour? Think with your head again.

It is obvious you are not able to comprehend well, so i am done responding to people of your mode of reasoning . . . .Show anywhere where i mentioned he should NOT be sleeping at such time . . .I am sure you would rather i jump into conclusion without enough facts and let me guess too that you missed the part where the young man said there are more to what is happening than what he is able to mention online.
If you would like to be a judge on a case or situation, get facts before passing judgement . . . .Please let me be because i forever refuse to think like you.Would be nice to read with your brain not clamped
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingreign:

You should go find something else to do.

Quote me well, that boy had overstayed his well come. How?
His sister in-law doesn't need him in her matrimonial home again.

Learn to ask why folks say something before jumping hastily into conclusion out of emotions.

I'd not bother responding to you anymore since you speak with lack of wisdom.
he is an apprentice to his brother not the wife okay. Learn to reason along this line.. If the brother feels he had done well enough in serving him. He should settle him or pay him off simple

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
so why should the ladies be out by 5am and 6am to watch TV and there by disturbing the guy... Does that make sense to you

Show me where i said the ladies did right by disturbing the young man at that time of the day , . . . Is my offence asking what time of the day before passing judgement like you all? Let me guess, if the brother kick the young man out of his house, you will house him?
It is evil and annoying that the girls are up watching TV at 5am in the morning and it is foolish of the man of the house to allow that happening too while it is ridiculous of the girls to keep at what they are doing, but at the end of the day, i only asked a question to know what time of the day they start coming our to watch TV and as soon as the OP responded, my hands dropped.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

It is obvious you are not able to comprehend well, so i am done responding to people of your mode of reasoning . . . .Show anywhere where i mentioned he should NOT be sleeping at such time . . .I am sure you would rather i jump into conclusion without enough facts and let me guess too that you missed the part where the young man said there are more to what is happening than what he is able to mention online.
If you would like to be a judge on a case or situation, get facts before passing judgement . . . .Please let me be because i forever refuse to think like you.Would be nice to read with your brain not clamped
you are shying away from the point.. That guy further stated how he was being disturbed by telling us at 5am and 6am these ladies come to parlour where he sleeps .. Is that fair? It is boldly written in the air.. The wife is just determined to use all these means to frustrate the young man out of his brother's house. I don't need a prophet to tell me where the devil is

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
you are shying away from the point.. That guy further stated how he was being disturbed by telling us at 5am and 6am these ladies come to parlour where he sleeps .. Is that fair? It is boldly written in the air.. The wife is just determined to use all these means to frustrate the young man out of his brother's house. I don't need a prophet to tell me where the devil is

Not at all, it is so NOT fair and wickedness from their part. Is the wife being fair? If all that was said was TRUE, then she is so wicked too as long as she is aware of all that is going ON. However, the OP has 2 choices, either to hang in there till he is done with his learning and he goes his own way after settlement OR he leave now and start life all over again. . . .Which do you think will be better for him?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I think it is better we confirm what time of the day the youngman was still sleeping - Remember it was during lockdown and that means he could have been sleeping by noon time.

Before you made that statement, the guy has already told us the time those girls come to the parlour to disturb him... You don't expect a sales boy to be sleeping by 7am especially when he is staying with his boss
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ifex370(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
heendrix:

It's simple he should get off this servitude mentality. Even if ur broke, having peace within you would ease virtually most things

So if he has to leave for the village, have his personal peace and pick himself up then I think that would be the best thing to do rn

Yes, you're right, or quit complaining.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Show me where i said the ladies did right by disturbing the young man at that time of the day , . . . Is my offence asking what time of the day before passing judgement like you all? Let me guess, if the brother kick the young man out of his house, you will house him?
It is evil and annoying that the girls are up watching TV at 5am in the morning and it is foolish of the man of the house to allow that happening too while it is ridiculous of the girls to keep at what they are doing, but at the end of the day, i only asked a question to know what time of the day they start coming our to watch TV and as soon as the OP responded, my hands dropped.
the reason why I said the girls should choose between parlour and room.. Forget about privacy since they are behaving like animals.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Not at all, it is so NOT fair and wickedness from their part. Is the wife being fair? If all that was said was TRUE, then she is so wicked too as long as she is aware of all that is going ON. However, the OP has 2 choices, either to hang in there till he is done with his learning and he goes his own way after settlement OR he leave now and start life all over again. . . .Which do you think will be better for him?

he is an apprentice to his brother not the wife okay. Learn to reason along this line.. If the brother feels he had done well enough in serving him. He should settle him or pay him off simple
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:

Lol . . .That is all i can say or respond with. Read here how bad it could have been BUT i will leave it at Lol
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
the reason why I said the girls should choose between parlour and room.. Forget about privacy since they are behaving like animals.

Lol@ Behaving like animals
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:

Before you made that statement, the guy has already told us the time those girls come to the parlour to disturb him... You don't expect a sales boy to be sleeping by 7am especially when he is staying with his boss

And the fact that i joined in the middle of the party and i asked based on what i think should be asked without reading the entire comments is my crime and i am now found guilty, what will be my sentence Sir/Ma?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by PierreAbutu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

No relative or in-law is staying in my house after marriage...period

My house no be IDP camp or refugee camp

Anyone that is uncomfortable with my decion can drink a carton of sniper for all I care

These are the kind of things that should be thrashed out during courtship cry
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ymstar(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is serious
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by vivavik(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them
.... and that is the reason why you shouldn't leave the house for them, try not to respond to their problems and act as indifferent as you can, this will help broker some peace.

I've been in this sorta situation with a late uncle of mine, when the wife he married wanted me out of the house by all means, she even went as far as bringing 4 of her family members to the house, but my uncle fought hard and back for me to stay (though I didn't know this fact until he died and his son told me how daddy will fight for me when I wasn't around) and because of that I stayed back until he died and she drove me out, (of course she wouldn't have dared it if he was alive). I loved him to death, God rest his soul.

PS: BE COOL MAN AND GIVE YOUR BRO PEACE, THEN WATCH HIM FIGHT FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

And the fact that i joined in the middle of the party and i asked based on what i think should be asked without reading the entire comments is my crime and i am now found guilty, what will be my sentence Sir/Ma?
im not sentencing you oooooo... Before I made a comment quoting you, I took my time to read through and even read some comments. Reason why I cannot be first to comment (FTC). But i have observed a trend on nairaland in which those who are FTC comment make absurd comments because they did not take time to go through OP thread
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Scout60(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol what you think of me don't affect me in the slightest however I feel its easier for me to look at things from my own angle. I was given nothing growing up so I expect nothing from people, I've stayed in relative places where it didnt pay me and I always realize that no one owes me anything, now from the story he has an unfortunate brother who caters to the whims of his wife, isnt that the more reason for him to be careful, you think I don't think it is wrong for him to only do the housework in the household, him hitting the girls has put him in a bad position. Plus I do not believe in the mentality that because my brother owes something that it is mine or I have a say, in my opinion both sisters and the brother should be kicked out, besides why do you care what I say its my opinion nau, can't I have a skewed opinion anymore geez

the brother kicked out?
do you read what you typed. His brother has been helping him in his shop for 8 years. How can you kick off someone who help you in making money. nawaoh

I fear people
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by delugadou(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Championxxx:

She is from imo state
baba, before you make any move abeg call your mom and tell her what you are suffering. also call your sisters too. add small pepper to the story. tell them that your sister in-law wants to kill you. u are starving in ur brothers house. don't be ashamed to cry on the phone. your mom and sisters will then call the bitch & give her the warning of her life. ur people will then be calling her every week. she go fear.

Don't leave for the village in a hurry. even if your bro doesn't want to settle u again, use the time to make good friends around town and in church. then one day, u will secure accommodation & leave in style.

since she feels she is wise, show her that 2 can play the game.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2020
stormborn28:
im not sentencing you oooooo... Before I made a comment quoting you, I took my time to read through and even read some comments. Reason why I cannot be first to comment (FTC). But i have observed a trend on nairaland in which those who are FTC comment make absurd comments because they did not take time to go through OP thread

This man is making me laugh too hard . . .First to comment? Enjoy your week bros
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Championxxx(m): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2020
delugadou:

baba, before you make any move abeg call your mom and tell her what you are suffering. also call your sisters too. add small pepper to the story. tell them that your sister in-law wants to kill you. u are starving in ur brothers house. don't be ashamed to cry on the phone. your mom and sisters will then call the bitch & give her the warning of her life. ur people will then be calling her every week. she go fear.

Don't leave for the village in a hurry. even if your bro doesn't want to settle u again, use the time to make good friends around town and in church. then one day, u will secure accommodation & leave in style.

since she feels she is wise, show her that 2 can play the game.

Thank you for your advice I will do as you said

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by hoodboy(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Championxxx:

That is bad advice, don’t do it.

Don’t pour fuel into burning fire, rather pray for wisdom to diffuse it. At the end of it all this is your family don’t let bad advice create a problem that has the potential to snowball into uncontrollable beef. Peace is priceless
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by delugadou(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Championxxx:

correct man. no matter how tough a woman is, she will always be scared of her mother-in-law and sisters in-law. even your brother will be warned.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by delugadou(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2020
hoodboy:

That is bad advice, don’t do it.

Don’t pour fuel into burning fire, rather pray for wisdom to diffuse it. At the end of it all this is your family don’t let bad advice create a problem that has the potential to snowball into uncontrollable beef. Peace is priceless
people like you are the reason why Nigeria is a mess today. does his sister-in-law look like someone who wants peace?

has a woman made ur only bro to betray u? ur type will even commit suicide.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by hoodboy(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
delugadou:

people like you are the reason why Nigeria is a mess today. does his sister-in-law look like someone who wants peace?

has a woman made ur only bro to betray u? ur type will even commit suicide.

Left to someone like you, the entire world will be blind
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by stormborn28(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fhemmmy:

This man is making me laugh too hard . . .First to comment? Enjoy your week bros
thanks. And you too
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by delugadou(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
hoodboy:

Left to someone like you, the entire world will be blind
clap for yourself bro.

I won't be surprised to know you're married to this same type of woman. may God help u

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.