Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69612 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
AgamaProf:

Don't heed to this. This is the most useless advice so far.

cheesy
I imagine your rage now, loool
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by TheArchangel(f): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

Honestly it's not Tru... If he invested those times in education, though for him, no sponsorship, but if he had.. He mayb b working at access bank by now at 23...

Alot of ppl finish service by 22...
lol. Which paradise are you living in.? How long does it take graduates to be masters in their field? Certainly, 6-8 years all this being equal. From bachelors to Masters. grin cheesy
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Unbreakable007: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2020
veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

Like all ur points but No3 Is a hell NO, I will beat her black black black.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LINTUNE(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.
are u stupid or what, are u saying the wife has the right to bring in her ststers , but the OP brother doesnt?..what kind of selfish talk is this for christ sake , puke!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by LINTUNE(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
if the op beats up those gals now (the brother wife's sisters) some idiot will say he is a coward..imagine taking his mattress outside to be beaten by rain..bro ..go and squat with a friend for the main time and hustle, forget ut bro..u are a man on ur own..ur bro is a coward that doesn't know his stance as a man in the house, he is a typical simp that can be controlled by women...anyways ...if i were u, i would have made sure those gals mattress was also soaked with enough water..lemme see if the stupid wife or any of the sisters will attack me..after beating them up eh , no be person go tell them..rubbish..

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
you're a very shameless man, shame on you!

Lol what you think of me don't affect me in the slightest however I feel its easier for me to look at things from my own angle. I was given nothing growing up so I expect nothing from people, I've stayed in relative places where it didnt pay me and I always realize that no one owes me anything, now from the story he has an unfortunate brother who caters to the whims of his wife, isnt that the more reason for him to be careful, you think I don't think it is wrong for him to only do the housework in the household, him hitting the girls has put him in a bad position. Plus I do not believe in the mentality that because my brother owes something that it is mine or I have a say, in my opinion both sisters and the brother should be kicked out, besides why do you care what I say its my opinion nau, can't I have a skewed opinion anymore geez

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by flyingpig: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol what you think of me don't affect me in the slightest however I feel its easier for me to look at things from my own angle. I was given nothing growing up so I expect nothing from people, I've stayed in relative places where it didnt pay me and I always realize that no one owes me anything, now from the story he has an unfortunate brother who caters to the whims of his wife, isnt that the more reason for him to be careful, you think I don't think it is wrong for him to only do the housework in the household, him hitting the girls has put him in a bad position. Plus I do not believe in the mentality that because my brother owes something that it is mine or I have a say, in my opinion both sisters and the brother should be kicked out, besides why do you care what I say its my opinion nau, can't I have a skewed opinion anymore geez
grin
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2020
klufs:

To what extent does he have to endure. Must the man favour his wife to the extent of aiding her evil? I feel bitter cos I once lived with a step-mother, I know how this feels, his station in life is not a ground to humiliate him. My step-mother would have killed my sister but not for the fact that I decided to raise hell and face the consequences. My father was weak and favoured her over us, I expected no justice from him whether I was the complainant or not. So, i chose the injustice I was willing to suffer. I refused to be the complainant but the defendant when matters where reported to him. I fought her like a man when she laid hands on my sister, I took the food she refused to give us, I embarrassed her visitors after she embarrasses mine and trained my younger brother to defend himself too until she left us alone and asked my father to give us money for our own food because she knows what will happen if he didn't.
My advice is to retaliate with equal measure. Dont be fatal, mind what you use to fight them but fight them. Dont allow anyone to blackmail you with not fighting with a woman thing. Let your brother chase you out on their account if he chooses but match up with them for your self and on behalf of any other person they will meet. You may behave weak and your brother may still not settle you after. If his wife can torment you like this and to his knowledge, she may as well convince him to use your settlement money for something or someone else. After 8 to 10 years you are due for assessment and possible settlement. Get it as soon as possible or move on. Remember, be aggressive but don't be fatal, meet them with commensurate force.

Eya sorry for you, when my Father died and they chased us out and took all of our properties and we had to survive i promised not to ever rely on anyone or have a victim's mentality. As long as I have a goal in mind I will keep enduring, I have learnt being patience and calculative is a virtue as I have overcome those who afflicted me. In your case I feel sorry for you, because this is your Father and he owes you that responsibilty , I am not an heartless person but I am one that believes in being smart and playing the long satisfying move. I hope all is well with you and take care. I know I sound harsh to the OP, but if the OP can endure it till the final goal , he will build his character. I guess most of the people here can't relate because they have that entitled mindset.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by GolDRoger: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

Honestly it's not Tru... If he invested those times in education, though for him, no sponsorship, but if he had.. He mayb b working at access bank by now at 23...

Alot of ppl finish service by 22...
There are also many Graduates out there @ his age and are jobless

there is noting bad going to school, buh there is no guarantee u will get a good paying job after graduating . . . This is Nigeria lets be realistic.

Buh serving ur master for some specific period of time.. . There's a guarantee that he will settle u and u will be established

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by bigpicture001: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
lol. Which paradise are you living in.? How long does it take graduates to be masters in their field? Certainly, 6-8 years all this being equal. From bachelors to Masters. grin cheesy

What concerns masters in d matter... BSc. Is minimum standard for jobs
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Omonigeriarere: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave , the funny part is they don’t come to clean only to watch tv and making all kind of noises to disturb my sleep and if I am awake they will go back to their room to sleep till noon. These girls has never help around the house when I am around , I do everything mopping , sweeping , washing dishes when they around pressing phone my brother doesn’t say anything to them. I asked him if he is right for me to do all these chores when we have his wife sisters at home , he said before he married I was the one doing it and why am now I complaining , I told because it doesn’t sound right for me to be doing chores when the girls are busy pressing phone, anyway there is more but not everything is good to say on social media. If he refuse renting a place for me I think I will go back to the village because I am short tempered I don’t want to stay in the same house with that mannerless small girl because I don’t want to do something stupid that will land me to prison for life . I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Why are you sounding like a weakling? Even if you are going to leave, this is a battle you need to win.

Respect anybody, but don't allow disrespect from anyone.

This is a kind of battle I like; I am not emotionally weak.

Be a man you were created to be.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ebuka440: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2020
I personally don't see a reason why your brothers wife should move into her husband's house with her sisters. That's very bad of her.

Women are troublesome, Yes but you need to be careful because I can see her slowly coming in between you and your brother.

Nna, don't go to the village for whatsoever reason, else you will be forgotten by your brother. It's obvious that the woman is trying to let you know that the house belongs to her husband.

My advice for you is this: Since you are still dependent on your brother, you really have to be calm and calculated.
Get to know the woman's weak points so that you can figure out how to handle her.
Your brother needs you the most from what you said, so don't let the fault come from you, OK.

Man up bro
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Softhands(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
eni4real:
That 19 year old immature girl is a woman too, that 'veave' is just deceiving herself. Too much sexist remarks in a comment!!

I blame the OP's Elder Brother tho undecided
18 considered an adult in Nigeria? Abi u smoke weed ni...

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sterlingD(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks I agree with you because he promised to settle me when I am 25 years old with a huge amount of money to start up my own business and then he changed his mind that he has had spent a lot of money during his wedding and building his house that he don’t think he will be able to settle me again in 2 years time that I should wait when I am 28-30 he will give me double of the amount he promised me . But the way things are going I don’t think I will get anything from him I can only leave for the village I don’t have any trusted friend to stay with in Abuja I also don’t have any money to rent my own place , village is my only option . Yes he is my blood brother we are 5 in total 2 boys and 3 girls he is our first born and I am the last

The way l see it your brother may end up not settling you when that time comes. He will come up with the excuse that he has children to train in school,he has his wife and children to take care of,he will even tell you that he spent money to set up business for his wife........etc.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by kalvoken(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Championxxx:

They were doing all this to frustrate me I think she brought them to the house with a mission to frustrate me so I can leave.
I prefer to be in the village than staying somewhere where I am not comfortable

Hey nwa guy, I will advise you to be calm and exercise patience. It's just a matter of time, before you are settled. This is more like a temptation, you alone can overcome it.

Delete that idea of going back to village, to go and do what exactly?
Do you think your mum will be happy to have you back in the village doing nothing all because of your brother's wife? Don't let your mum develop high BP o.

I will suggest you start going home late in the night and leave house early hours. Just do anything possible to endure till the end. If you ask your boss/brother, he mus6have endured something worse than you are doing now.

You need to learn how to keep to yourself. It's not everything you should be reacting to. Trust me, you can treat their Bleep up with silence. When you wake up, just greet everyone and leave for shop when you must have done whatever house chores you ought to do. If you are back from shop, greet them and zokm off to bed. It will not be easy but this will work perfect. Don't let them control your emotions.

Trust me, once they can't predict your feelings. They will be wary of you. You will see them seeking your friendship. Learn never to complain to your brother. Most men are so beclouded by pussy spell that they can never stand for the truth. When they offend you, just take a work and look anything else to cheer you up.

I wouldn't want to go into your brother's wife talk, many women are like that. It's not most because some women are even like mothers to their husband's relatives. I can even tell that she might not be in good terms with your family members. So people must have known her well. Learn to see whatever you pass through in the house a preparation for your tomorrow.

Lastly, don't you ever buy that idea of gifting them or taking them out to buy their love. It will come back to hurt you. They may even frame you up, that. You are now wooing her sister, you know what that means. Unless you want the village you clamor for.
Just be on your own while they enjoy theirselves. This should not affect how you relate with your brother.

How I wish most people are like me, I can spend a whole year with you and will only say good morning, Good afternoon and good night, at most 365 times each. If that's what will make us be in peace. I so much hate qaurel.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by icankel: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2020
wat ur passing through at d moment is wat most young guys passes through in there brother's house especially those men that married women with an entitlement mentality. I passed through such in my brother's house too. apply wisdom because ur brother loves u so much and he love his wife too. ur brother is applying wisdom but u may never understand. for d fact u make use of d toilet and bathroom then go out every morning and comes back at night just endure to d last.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Saltzman(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
LOL.. bird of the same feathers ��.. hisses

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Injera(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Lazycyndy:

You just spoiled this write up with the bolded.

If you're a troublesome woman that's for you but don't go around generalizing it, am not troublesome and the women around me aren't either.

We hear!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nemynely(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Trash upon trash.. If u like let it be u have stayed 100 years in marriage if u are not wise you won't be wise.. The old age of metusela has nothing to do with wisdom of solomon

Thanks, but go and check out the principle of "live and let live". This forum isn't a warfront but only a forum for civil exchange of ideas.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by nemynely(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
veave:

Where did you know me from please?

Pls veave, don't dignify this boy with a response.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by myked(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
A
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by cricifixo: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
You should definately have an orgy with the sisters
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Softhands:
18 considered an adult in Nigeria? Abi u smoke weed ni...
Another immature boy spotted undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
VULCAN:
Of all the things that were written, this was the only one that you noticed.

What a shame.

In a two bedroom house with 5 people why would you imply that he sleeps in the parlour during the day?

Do the brother and wife spend 24hr in their bedroom?

Is it not obvious that he is referring to night time when the girls should be in their room?

Are you a woman? I hope so because any man reasoning like you is an error.

Ignoring all the clear injustice meted out to him to ask about what wasn't made clear.

What a shame!

It is obvious you are not able to process all that was and has been said very well and sad that you assume everyone will think with a stroke of stick like you do . . . .During pandemic, is it allowed to decide to sleep late into the day or NOT? Ofcourse you are not able to comprehend something that little or obvious.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
nonsense.heart to heart discussion... It is wrong to disturb someone still sleeping at that hour... You cannot eat your cake and still have it.. If they love the parlour so much, they should pack out of the room and let the guy occupy it.

I don't like to assume neither am i one of those that passes judgement without enough and detailed information thus, asking what time of the day . . .By the way, as a gentleman, you don't expect ladies to sleep in the living room while the men are in the room for privacy sake too . . . .Think of it

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
stormborn28:
even if he sleeps by noon.. Is it a crime? Don't they have their own room to stay? If they want the parlour, they should move out of the room and let the guy go to the room to sleep... Nonsense everywhere

Living room is what is it called and that means after a certain time, it is accessible to all and remember that during the lockdown, people were still visiting one another and do you think it will speak well of the gentleman to still be sleeping at such time that you mentioned?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
BrutusOj:
You have been so annoying with nonsense questions since. Is it so difficult to comprehend the little passage up there? He is an apprentice of a trade, hence he is not paid and get a token of #3000 at most once a while. Haven't you heard about Igbo style of setting up an apprentice learning a business/trade with them before? What exactly are you driving at? The young man is passing through some hard times already, all these your JAMB questions wouldn't solve his problem. I don't think his story sounds like he is at fault in any way. He was with the brother before the privileged strangers came in the name of in-laws.

Ofcourse, i expected to be called annoying because i refuse to reason myopically like you would have preferred . . .Remember the rule of it is either he is with us or he is NOT, i chose not to be with you BUT like the young man has explained and i already pity with him but since you lack the ability to ask questions before you jump into a judgement, sorry to leave you in your "All are wrong" state. . . He was with the brother before he married and so now that the brother is married, the brother should make the wife disappear? Mind you i am not in support of the wife, neither am i in support of his brother. Their case is a little complicated but you don't sit and judge from one side of a story
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scout60:

Oga it doesn't work like that....
Igbo call it igba gboyi. you have to serve your master for a specific year before they give you money to open your own shop

Thank you so much for enlightening me on this and i really appreciate it . . .Knowledge is said to be power and you have empowered me on this but if the condition and arrangement is too complicated for the young man to learn, what can he do? (I am asking based on how it works since i don't know sir)
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Scout60(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Thank you so much for enlightening me on this and i really appreciate it . . .Knowledge is said to be power and you have empowered me on this but if the condition and arrangement is too complicated for the young man to learn, what can he do? (I am asking based on how it works since i don't know sir)

his own is better. They are some people that will serve their Oga in shop, serve his wife in house chores. Restricted movement, no access to android, no bank account, poor quality food etc. The only option is to endure or quit. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That why most igbos have many successful business or trade men.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scout60:

his own is better. They are some people that will serve their Oga in shop, serve his wife in house chores. Restricted movement, no access to android, no bank account, poor quality food etc. The only option is to endure or quit. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That why most igbos have many successful business or trade men.

Wow . . . There is so much more for me to learn because i never knew this happens, especially being brothers. Thanks a million sir but i really like the IGBOS' seal for success and nice to see one of the reason's for their resilience
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Helena6(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Why are your sisters in-law living with you guys?
Don't they have parents?

But he is also a brother-in law to the wife, hope you realise?

@Op, I think your brother needs to set clear boundaries as the man of the home, if he doesn't do that soon, I wonder how he expects you to stay? Also, start saving to find your own life but do not steal from your brother's business.
One thing to consider, is to sleep out with good friends from the business area and come home weekends only, hopefully, it wil pass a message to your brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.