Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit (4389 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Kccheechy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shebi they say when you get money you will get the woman of your dreams, say Na Dem go Dey pursue you Abi no be so?? Now you get money to spend on her, she dey use the money feed another man... Chai!!!

4 Likes

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by peacesampson(f): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hey,it feels bad I knw ..I have experienced it before...u have every reason to feel bad ...but then I will advice u to let go ...yes u heard me ..let go ..is difficult but u have to ..dnt do any diabolical thing...just let go..stay away from relationships for the mean time ... focus on urself build ur life ..pray also for the right partner.. she will come...as for those that hurt u when u were so true ...somehow somewhere they get paid bk..pls dnt soil ur hand..u will overcome...cheers
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by maximusprime2000: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Danielfx:
It really not my style of life. This lady has made me spend money on her too much only for me to discover she is breastfeeding another guy with my money. I have seen her for what she is now and it's affecting my work, i feel useless and i find it difficult to sleep.

She knew from the on set that my intention for her was marriage. She knew i wasn't strong enough to manage another heart break after my previous one and yet she played me for a sucker. Very obvious she never loved me and was there to destroy me. After all i have done for her, now i am finding it hard to concentrate and to do what i do to make money...

I know it's part of life but i have decided never again would a girl play me for a fool. I decided this after several attempted suicide when my ex girlfriend left. The funny part is, their reason for cheating is not justified, they only come and push other ladies away and even made me draw myself from my major female friends.

So, after the thinking i thought to myself, i would be a monkey cousin if i allow this girl play me for a sucker, an idea popped up. What if i use love charm on her ?

Obviously i haven't done it before so it kind of not my thing because i know there is a fu*cking repercussion, but i am ready for whatever repercussion later than to face this now, this is not a case of a simp, not at all, this is a regular guy that is always falling in love with the wrong ladies...

Heartbreak hurts, suicidal thoughts keep coming in and i have decided to do this....

Don't judge me, i am hurt and i am only taking this measure due to my emotional emptiness and betrayal

dont mind that idiot callin you a fool.you r not a fool but only ignorant in the pursuit of happiness. Men and Women are not friend, but partners in crime. Relationship with a woman is a game , its either u play along or you get played. the only love u can give is to yourself. love is giving and is vise versa anything aside this is exploitation. time will surely heals u. stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Martinez39s(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
lefulefu:
well i thought u guys said the more money u spend the more she becomes loyal grin
well sit her down and plead with her not to cheat on u again and promise her if she can do this for a month u will double ur spending on her
@emboldened

That's the nonsense women and blue pill men propagate. Person way no swallow red pill go here am.

3 Likes

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by ForestHill: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
poiunt:

so how will hiphop heal a wounded heart?

It prepares you for the upcoming heart breaks. It makes you see life as a movie; play your role and leave the rest for others. Listen to J.cole Forest hill drive album

1 Like

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
@emboldened

That's the nonsense women and blue pill men propagate. Person way no swallow red pill go here am.
its the nonsense foolish men spill

3 Likes

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Telegram234(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
But wait o.
Why will i ever commit suicide because of a girl?
Even though i love her too much and i catches her cheating, i can never kill myself.
This life wey sweet.
Op, pls go out and hang out with your friends. They may cheer up. But dont go suicidal. Dont stay at home alone. Just hangout with some friends in a joint atleast it could help u with your depression.
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by ModestGal(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
I feel so sad for op

1 Like

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by daddio(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Danielfx:
It could turn out completely different for me.

Is there a repercussion for you ?
Did you find peace when she was around ?
Did you prosper ?
Were you able to drop her without being hurt ?

Please enlighten me more. How much does it takes ?

How long does it takes to start working ?

What would i do ?

Is there a do and don't attached to it ?

Please help

I can see that you'd made up your mind on what you want, try to read through the advice you'd been given. You guys haven't been joined together as husband and wife, the worst you could do is to Bleep her for as long as you want.

Forget about this charm or no charm. She's not meant for you.

See her as someone you were bound to help, you'd helped her so let her go.

Ask God to give you your own woman.
Don't use charm on her for any reason.
Take your mind off it, it won't take you long to meet your own woman brother.

WHAT IF SHE DIED NOW,
WILL YOU KILL YOURSELF?

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU ACT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by SweetCunt97(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
lefulefu:
well i thought u guys said the more money u spend the more she becomes loyal grin
well sit her down and plead with her not to cheat on u again and promise her if she can do this for a month u will double ur spending on her
Money is not enough. D Op probably has only money to offer
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Money is not enough. D Op probably has only money to offer
ok then he should increase his romance cheesy
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Danielfx:

Did you prosper ?

What would i do ?

Please help
FOR THE REPERCUSSION, I experienced a mental slave, all my thoughts is centre about her, which really affect my progress.

why would I prosper when have use all my money to make someone daughter happy, her which is my command, I have once paid for her younger brother, girlfriend birthday Gown, imagine.

PEACE!!! which peace, the fear of not lossing her is there, no peace of mind 4 me, I do think Wat other things to do, for her to stay with me forever, infact due to this fear I have to cast another spell on her 2nd times, no peace at all.

I drop her when I realized my life is stagnant.

I paid 2k, then the 2nd spell 2k also, different native doctor (Na one village )

I don't when the work start...all I know his dat i Was told to call her after neggleting her for days, and to care for her

I don't know wat you get to do, Na ur case I have given u all what u gat to know

no do and don't although it depends on ur native doctors
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Danielfx:
It really not my style of life. This lady has made me spend money on her too much only for me to discover she is breastfeeding another guy with my money. I have seen her for what she is now and it's affecting my work, i feel useless and i find it difficult to sleep.

She knew from the on set that my intention for her was marriage. She knew i wasn't strong enough to manage another heart break after my previous one and yet she played me for a sucker. Very obvious she never loved me and was there to destroy me. After all i have done for her, now i am finding it hard to concentrate and to do what i do to make money...

I know it's part of life but i have decided never again would a girl play me for a fool. I decided this after several attempted suicide when my ex girlfriend left. The funny part is, their reason for cheating is not justified, they only come and push other ladies away and even made me draw myself from my major female friends.

So, after the thinking i thought to myself, i would be a monkey cousin if i allow this girl play me for a sucker, an idea popped up. What if i use love charm on her ?

Obviously i haven't done it before so it kind of not my thing because i know there is a fu*cking repercussion, but i am ready for whatever repercussion later than to face this now, this is not a case of a simp, not at all, this is a regular guy that is always falling in love with the wrong ladies...

Heartbreak hurts, suicidal thoughts keep coming in and i have decided to do this....

Don't judge me, i am hurt and i am only taking this measure due to my emotional emptiness and betrayal

God heals. Let her be. For every action you take the universe has a reaction. Let go and let God. She will get it when the time comes. Forgive, focus on loving yourself and forging so that when the right person comes along you won’t be bitter and take out your bad feelings in them
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by pansophist(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2020
If you had drank the red pill that is freely ushered by ubunja and martinez39s, you should not have been in this mess. See it as a price that you paid to be smart. But if you decide to go ahead and have vengeance, make sure you dig two graves.

4 Likes

Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by lastclaire4(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Danielfx:

Are you Kogi? Or a calabar man
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by jagorinho: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Danielfx:

Did you prosper ?

What would i do ?

Please help
Mr Man!!! The day you start going diabolical on any of your problem in life is the day your car swerve from an American road to a Nigerian road.
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by lastclaire4(f): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Looks like op likes creating threads. This is him complaining about a girl that gives me financial crises. He also went ahead to say he didnt really like her.

https://www.nairaland.com/5977475/cheated-ex-extravagant-present-girlfriend#91499427
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Danielfx(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
lastclaire4:
Looks like op likes creating threads. This is him complaining about a girl that gives me financial crises. He also went ahead to say he didnt really like her.

https://www.nairaland.com/5977475/cheated-ex-extravagant-present-girlfriend#91499427
Thesame lady
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Firsttruth: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
😂😂🤣🤣 what my business kwan
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Firsttruth: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Telegram234:
But wait o.
Why will i ever commit suicide because of a girl?
Even though i love her too much and i catches her cheating, i can never kill myself.
This life wey sweet.
Op, pls go out and hang out with your friends. They may cheer up. But dont go suicidal. Dont stay at home alone. Just hangout with some friends in a joint atleast it could help u with your depression.
Person wa wan commit suicide because woman no well we have bigger problem for this country and you want to kill yourself because of woman watin concern me kwan
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Firsttruth: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
I get few questions oo

The person wa discover milk watin im de find for cow breast

Ekuke de see police dogs as cops ?

The person wa peter cut im ears who pick am up

The time wa the apostles de inside boat who de paddle am ?

The time we de take orange we lick drink or suck ?

If stone no hit goloyat watin for sup ?

Lost in my thought 💭💬
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Qatar2022: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Danielfx:

So, after the thinking i thought to myself, i would be a monkey cousin if i allow this girl play me for a sucker, an idea popped up.

Go ahead and do it , she will do more if She's in your shoes
Re: Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit by Ikennaford: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023

FOR THE REPERCUSSION, I experienced a mental slave, all my thoughts is centre about her, which really affect my progress.

why would I prosper when have use all my money to make someone daughter happy, her which is my command, I have once paid for her younger brother, girlfriend birthday Gown, imagine.

PEACE!!! which peace, the fear of not lossing her is there, no peace of mind 4 me, I do think Wat other things to do, for her to stay with me forever, infact due to this fear I have to cast another spell on her 2nd times, no peace at all.

I drop her when I realized my life is stagnant.

I paid 2k, then the 2nd spell 2k also, different native doctor (Na one village )

I don't when the work start...all I know his dat i Was told to call her after neggleting her for days, and to care for her

I don't know wat you get to do, Na ur case I have given u all what u gat to know

no do and don't although it depends on ur native doctors
So the charm no even expensive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out / Giveaway Thread / Why Nigerian Guys Move So Fast In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.