Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95805 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by greypencils: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Go and get a girl friend if you don't have one. Entering another man's wife is a no no.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by greypencils: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mrshape:

Then find the resultant
Oshey! Physics major
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Yahksbiz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
dont do it i repeat don't do it
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by shegra58: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Okay but pls if you don't really want to do it don't allow the woman to press your mumu buttons wink
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by gbagyiza: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Follow your mind and forget your body. You r about to make a mistake that will destroy you in the future. Sleeping with someone's wife should not be a priority for any man, it has serious spiritual implications.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by deyemia: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
It’s a slippery slope. Once you start you can’t tell how the end will be. Advice her to get a intimacy gadget. Avoid a curse on your unborn child/children
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by BrainRider: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
It will end in tears
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by nokatakata: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
HOW THE PHUCK IS A HAIRY WOMAN SEXY cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by piyoo91: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or they were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
Mehn!! U are a real nigarrr, i will be relocating to benin by october, can we meet and be frnds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by SmartPolician: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena

Feel free to do whatever you like with any woman, but you shouldn't try it with your neighbor's wife.

It's against the institution of marriage, God and humanity (your neighbor)

Don't even think about it.

It's easy for women to get guys to sleep with them than guys getting women to sleep with them. So, she should help herself out.

Don't attract supernatural curses upon your life and destiny
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ayamAgenius: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

You just don't resist the devil. The Bible says 'Flee' from temptation. My Guy, pack comot from that house.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by piyoo91: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
guy comot eye for married woman sad
there plenty younger sexier babes on the street
make one of such babes ur girlfriend or if u cant afford gf or u dont like it then have a friend of benefit
u are creating gossip issues by allowing this marred woman to come to ur room to watch movies
i am very sure the other ladies in the lodge go don dey secretly gossip una and very soon one of them will send a text to this lady"s husband in italy
i never knew u get sense like this
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
piyoo91:
Mehn!! U are a real nigarrr, i will be relocating to benin by october, can we meet and be frnds?
The guy is damn a real niggar. I do follow his post
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by SmartPolician: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
merieam16:
hmmm.just passing by, guys nd free puna er like 5&6.
Which advice u want na,u wey don already bang d lady nd ur conscience no gree u rest. #yimu

Na you hold torch for them?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Alimat40: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please, no matter how don't fall into that temptation. You may not seen but God knows everything.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by culf: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
luscioustrish:
Heading slowly to the expressway..Be careful!

very funny
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by lawbabs: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body

The voice of darkness...
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Orange22: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:
grin

Free pussy

[/s]
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by francis5051: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or they were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
dis guy sef
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by AAAUWALMHD(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
You let by example's among thausand of people's. Thus Reject the offer, Resist n see what god will do for you~
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Stanleyq: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Danger. U are heading to de road of no return till u are ruined by her hussy, though, i am de husband of that woman, i have believed that once u have put it down here, u wont do it cos u know that i her hussy must read it, but if u try it, bet me, ur prick will be stuck to her thing, warned!
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ikem11(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
The body is weak while the mind got conscience.

Advice: follow your conscience.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Bossman25(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ori e pke jare!
Enter the woman in and Out. Since na she bring the total package come give u.
Another thing is the Child she has given birth. Which is a No no for me.
If the lady never born...then Paradise I enter.

hoodedjaystrim:
Guy forget what these people are saying and go for the kill, Help the young woman relieve her stress
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by stacyadams: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pls help d conjified sister, if u no help am another good brother go help am

Men wey dey travel abroad leave wife behind dey on a long tin..
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Bossman25(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga she will carry the package give another Man jare!
The guy should be his brother keeper.
The guy went to Italy, you think say him go come back? What about corona.?
Make the guy enjoy jare!.......
Use her self do Baby Mama 2....

layzie:
@ op
Don't try it.
It will never end well physically, emotionally, morally, spiritually. Take ur pick.
Keep urself busy and stop the joint movie watching sessions.
Let her know in clear terms u won't do it, sometimes it requires ur firm stand to help her check herself and carry on with her vow.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Hassan88(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
She may be here on Nairaland.

She said, keep it secret.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Bossman25(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
That of Joseph is different na!....
The woman wanted it by force. The king was around. Joseph feared the king and God.
Its not like the King had travelled for a long time and hope of returning was very bleak.
The said lady, Husband had travelled for a long time.....close to many months. She is even faithful, but she can't hold it anymore. Her type self never even play away match. She wanted The Bros, becos he is close by and that she felt that......she could control herself.

habsydiamond:
this is an example of what happened to Joseph in the bible. if he hadnt overcame the temptation, he wouldn't have been successful with what he achieved. please dont do it for your own sake. it wont do you any good. the only way i can approve you doing it is if the husband consents to it. which is not possible.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by chaloskyx: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
do it now but you must also accept for her husband to bang you own wife or the woman you love too if you have one if you can accept that then its all good but if you cant take what you are dishing out you better zip up you dam pants...mumu
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mrdike: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thanks for sharing this for us to advice u...to be honest with you,you will not regret it in future if you will behave exactly like Joseph in the Bible. It is more honourable to resist the temptation than to yield to it. I pray God helps you to "resist it" Sir.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by johnnychuks(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
this are the reasons I hate this abroad of a thing when you are a married man or woman, except you are going with your family or you are single, even when you are single it will hot you too, in times of getting married late.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Duckham10: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Op,pack out from that compound and cut off contacts with her.am dying of hunger.help.0218 876562. Gtb
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Romangalactic(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
mariahAngel:

"Thou shalt not desire thy neighbour's wife"
But you're not anybody's wife, so why were you angry when I desired you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.