Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95757 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
I can't bet my life savings on this and swear that the poster is in fact the one making the moves to sleep with the woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ganwa: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
I like the fact that she opened up to you about her needs rather than putting up seductive acts in a bid to lure you in. Her opening up makes it easier for you to deal with if truly you don't want an unholy affair with her.
I really do empathize with her for having to be starved of sex this long but her circumstance does not justify any act of infidelity. Be that as it may, her sexual needs has to be met and can be met without her having to "cheat" and violate her marriage vows. Obviously, she is very free with you so latch on that closeness and suggest intimacy gadgets to her. It will do her a lot good if she adopts this measure (intimacy gadgets) instead of sleeping around and jeopardizing her chances of ever reuniting with her husband. quote author=skimena post=91824064]Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by JordanMichael(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Remember Joseph in the bible and flee...............
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Harvesttony(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
First what is really hidden under the Sun - nothing right.
Second Why smell what you won't eat
Third Resist the Devil and he will flee from you ( learn from Bro Joseph)
Lastly what is wrong is wrong no matter the way people tend to put it.

If
dives:
Guy. Don't do it. You will regret it and it will haunt you and make you miserable. You will hate yourself for it. And to top it all, it is a sin against God. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. Do you want to be the man to put what God himself has joined together asunder? You sef reason am. Put yourself in the guy's shoes. How would you feel? You are out there working your ass off to make a life for your family back home and your wife is sleeping with another man. How would you feel?? FLEE!! Stop her from coming into your room. Distance yourself from her and all this temptation will stop. You have to discipline yourself and stand firm. Do NOT do it. I repeat do not do it. It is not worth it guy. Think of your bright future. Do you want to ruin it because of an ordinary pussy? It is NOT worth it.
you are wise you already know what to do

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ekg911(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
leaculpa:
na these kind stories Nigerians dey like.
See crowd.

6 long screenshots of named monikers and 826 guests. Smh.
many of them no wan hustle sef
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ken26(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
I feel 4 d woman pains it's easy for her
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by paix(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2020
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body
Which is?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ganwa: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
I like the fact that she opened up to you about her needs rather than putting up seductive acts in a bid to lure you in. Her opening up makes it easier for you to deal with if truly you don't want an unholy affair with her.
I really do empathize with her for having to be starved of sex this long but her circumstance does not justify any act of infidelity. Be that as it may, her sexual needs has to be met and can be met without her having to "cheat" and violate her marriage vows. Obviously, she is very free with you so latch on that closeness and suggest intimacy gadgets to her. It will do her a lot good if she adopts this measure (intimacy gadgets) instead of sleeping around and jeopardizing her chances of ever reuniting with her husband.
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

PROVERB 6: 24-29

For this command is a lamp,
    this teaching is a light,
and correction and instruction
    are the way to life,
24 keeping you from your neighbor’s wife,
    from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.

25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
    or let her captivate you with her eyes.

26 For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread,
    but another man’s wife preys on your very life.
27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
    without his clothes being burned?
28 Can a man walk on hot coals
    without his feet being scorched?
29 So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
    no one who touches her will go unpunished

otematum

what does atum say about this?
Atum doesn't decide for me what to do. I won't also decide for the op what to do. He's an adult, let him think through and do what he deems right.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by paix(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Ken26:
I feel 4 d woman pains it's easy for her
You think it's EASY? After 4 years?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Tapout(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
luscioustrish:
Heading slowly to the expressway..Be careful!

read what he wrote again, he is at the Express already. He's just yet do decide what to do next.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Olam09(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
decatalyst:

Why "be careful"?

The guys below are waiting for him already...OP, continue you hear? undecided
exactly!

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Atum doesn't decide for me what to do. I won't also decide for the op what to do. He's an adult, let him think through and do what he deems right.

atum does not have principles of right and wrong?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Testimony1988(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Flee like Joseph, temptations seems to be sweet but the adverse effect will be suffering and anguish.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

atum does not have principles of right and wrong?
There's no general 'rights' and 'wrongs'. What is right in USA may be wrong in Saudi Arabia. Atum didn't reveal laws to me, he revealled histories.

The only three general principles of Atum are:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by paix(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
BigTableShaker:
See holy holy pple like say Dem no fit do ma.
Op, na help the babe need, pls help her.
Would you have done same if you were in a similar situation?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Why not ask for her husband permission.Abi you think he won't find out.Yimu
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Orange22: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
GodPunishBiafra:
[/s]
Rubbish

Asusual
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ganwa: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
I really do empathize with her for having to be starved of sex this long but her circumstance does not justify any act of infidelity. Be that as it may, her sexual needs has to be met and can be met without her having to "cheat" and violate her marriage vows. Obviously, she is very free with you so latch on that closeness and suggest intimacy gadgets to her. It will do her a lot good if she adopts this measure (intimacy gadgets) instead of sleeping around and jeopardizing her chances of ever reuniting with her husband.
skimena:

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by paix(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Op, maybe your breakthrough is around the corner and the devil is looking for ways and means to scatter the good news. Be the Joseph of your generation!!!
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by jubrilELsudan: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

GOD GAVE YOU MANNA AND YOU ARE REJECTING THE KUKUNASE.

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Agugbadin: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Joseph rejected such offer and God promoted him from prisoner to Prime Minister. Don't destroy your destiny by doing such.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by hopexter(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

Why not? She's human and 4 years us no joke to be honest. If she's hot and she finds him good enough for her discreet affairs why not? sad
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by robosky02(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by micflo28(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Think of your neighbor how happy he would be to know you never touched his wife. He will be ever willing to help you get on you feet and take flight if he eventually conquers Europe.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Fearlez: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

you're an attention-hoe, sha for bringing it here.

And you're a loose skank too. From the moment a married woman entered your room to watch movies with you, you became a demonic idiot.

Woe unto you and your unborn generation.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by mozona(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
My brother carry go but no give her Belle oooh

U might regret later that u did not do it when I find out that outside guys are helping her.

That tym wey I wan come ready she no go send u again
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Dabliss02(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
I see pregnancy loading.. but lowkey why this kin thing no dey come my way.

Please make subscribe to my YouTube channel.no fear subscription no mean say you go pay money. It’s free
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mikkymilli: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm not so much of a good guy o. I've had my share of different girls but if there is one sin I dread most is to sleep with another man's wife. God should not let me be in such a situation because the devil can be very convincing most times and we humans tend to give in to flesh more than the spirit (or mind).
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by mrdipye(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Stop the platonic relationship with her before you become victim of acquittance rape

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.