Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95754 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Geenosko: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

Baba remove your eyes from another man's wife.
Don't invite trouble and curses to ya self.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mrshape: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Then find the resultant
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mozegee: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Get your eyes off from another man's wife.it will be a curse on you any day u sleep with her. She just want to destroy your bright future.i have many of them here,who have tried it and their life has become so useless than anything. There alot of young and old babes who are still single that you can hang on with. My Candid advice

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Wande22(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
The people saying all sorts...... E NEva happen to them

I have a neighbor that sometimes she comes to see my wife, she doesn't put on bra and her 'MILK FACTORY' set die
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Pat081: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
And hw old is the gal wen d guy is going
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ntente(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Dear friend, join me now on LuckyMallNG, a Mobile Lottery Platform approved by NLRC which offer raffles draw with as low as ₦50 for premium items like Brand new cars, Apple products, Samsung curve Tv and phones, AC, Laptops, N1m cash, electronics and more. LuckyMallNG is fair and transparent with accountable technology. Click the link to register now.

https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/316114

When you open the homepage click on "my account" then click "register" to register yourself by entering your phone number, a password and this Referral Code 316114
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Liposure: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Fear karma
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Folicarest1(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Flee bro. That's a trap.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Worldbest281: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2020
becareful, what goes around comes around
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mohbadd: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Do not lead us into temptation is better than deliver us from all evil
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Sutiv: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Run as fast as your legs can carry you, it is against God's commandments. God can forgive you after you sinned but nature don't.
It is not about her husband but you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Read Hebrews 13:4.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

Sense finished you there.... cool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Imagine if that guy is planning to help you ? Thinking of you as a brother, assisting his wife and daughter @ this hard time when he hasn’t find his feet @ his new location.

The answer is = go school pass Oxford,you no go better in life if you have sex with that woman = Ammmeeen.

Run as fast as you can .... you success is around the corner . As in very Very very close.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by adexuxin(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Baba.... There are too many single women in the world, avoid a married woman don't try it.... If you successfully resist her, you will become a champion and even she would respect you for the rest of your life.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ifeanyimike123: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Tell her to buy a vibrator

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by holysaint1(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Someone that crossed Libya war zone, crossed desert, crossed sea etc just to get to Italy, you think someone like that is ever coming back grin? This girl is funny oh, I swear grin. The guy will definitely find a white girl over there to marry for Visa. This girl in 9ja is on a long thing. OP just marry the girl, if they weren't married but baby mama ish

you re a thinkist...

Sense will not overwhelm you.

NB: am not saying the guy should badabang the lady ooo..

Infact i dont even have advice for the OP self. Cus am yet to advice myself.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
SilGent:

is like they never accused you of what you didn't in tend to do.

Tell him. cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by zakkxx: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
I am advicing you to run and avoid situation were only the two of you are together. if you try it the curse of God will be upon you and karma they will do it to your wife also. pleass don't . may God give you the grace to do that.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Iamnotfearyou: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

for crying out loud, you said your neighbor's WIFE not girlfriend and she has a daughter and they are both living in his house.. this is not debatable stay away! let her figure out her problem, it's not your's to solve
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Starlight10:
Flee
Run
Take off
She mentioned what she needs, which is selfish. Her husband did not sleep with someones wife to enter sea and survive and he is now enjoying Europe.
She will enter plane and go without issue but you will just be swallowed like Jona when your turn reach to pass a test to testimony.
you dont need the drama, badluck, sin, and potential death.
Dont even advice her, face your front.

Deep! cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by manikspears: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Gone too soon
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Our hypocrisy for here knows no limit..

Tomorrow if that woman got depressed and commit suicide, them go dey form on silly pity..
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by dives(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Guy. Don't do it. You will regret it and it will haunt you and make you miserable. You will hate yourself for it. And to top it all, it is a sin against God. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. Do you want to be the man to put what God himself has joined together asunder? You sef reason am. Put yourself in the guy's shoes. How would you feel? You are out there working your ass off to make a life for your family back home and your wife is sleeping with another man. How would you feel?? FLEE!! Stop her from coming into your room. Distance yourself from her and all this temptation will stop. You have to discipline yourself and stand firm. Do NOT do it. I repeat do not do it. It is not worth it guy. Think of your bright future. Do you want to ruin it because of an ordinary pussy? It is NOT worth it.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by oogbiko(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
I dont know if you would see this. Tell her to inform her husband that she needs the touch of a man. The husband should give her a solution, its either he returns to her or send someone to help him.

D husband suppose dey reasonable, its not easy for her, and the man go dey bang for the abroad
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by chidooh1: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2020
That's why being a nice guy or a good and considerate guy to ladies or women may not be too okay. Thank God i made it to this day, i was constantly faced with that challenge. My bachelorship was frequently saturated with offers from married or engaged ladies but thank God i systematically waved them all away. Op run away, run away, run away, this is automatic distroyer of a man.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2020
if u love your life keep off cause the fury no go be here and it can never be a secret. he will eventually find out. BOTTOM LINE IT IS NOT WORTH IT
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2020
yuzjet:

How do you know that the guy thing is long?
Yuzjet ma guy....don't you have a long thing
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Orange22: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Run.
[/s]
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Jameek(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes

You just reminded me of the first few lyrics of R. Kelly's "Bump 'n Grind"...
"My mind's tellin' me noooo, but my body, my body's tellin' me yes
Baby, I don't wanna hurt nobody"

Bro, do your best and steer clear of that woman. The thoughts you are nursing ain't healthy for you in anyway.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
MartinsD12:

Some people Mumu for this world Sha, ladies Don finish on earth why would you want to shorten your life span by banging another man's wife, why not go and marry your own wife or get a girlfriend, the law of karma is real whatever you sow you reap

they will never listen. cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

PROVERB 6: 24-29

For this command is a lamp,
    this teaching is a light,
and correction and instruction
    are the way to life,
24 keeping you from your neighbor’s wife,
    from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.

25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
    or let her captivate you with her eyes.

26 For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread,
    but another man’s wife preys on your very life.
27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
    without his clothes being burned?
28 Can a man walk on hot coals
    without his feet being scorched?
29 So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
    no one who touches her will go unpunished

otematum

what does atum say about this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.