Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57686 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Goodvibes007: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Jaapu:

Olodo
Don't mind him. I can't believe someone can type so much nonsense in one single post grin
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2020
uuzba:

White people are the ones spearheading modern technology. All your phone, internet, cars, DStv, clothes... You can't shame them if one white person does a bad thing.
Black people are not having any world wide effect on lifestyle. We are just coping/managing, trying to speak English and rise up from slavery etc
So when one more black person does a stupid thing, it shames us all even more
A lot of ignorant people on Nairaland. Like I quoted one ignorant Baboon earlier, I will do same to you. Go educate yourself. Go research on black inventions and innovations. Do you know that potato chips, engine oil, the cotton gin, transistors, cataract surgery, satellite technology, hair products, refrigeration, traffic lights, electric bulb filament, and elevators, to mention just a few are inventions and innovations of black people? Of course, you don't because it has been drummed into your skull from birth that black is evil and white is good. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Baboon!

8 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by phrancys001(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Chai! I too gbadun oyiboo police when it comes to serious investigation, Oh naija was a country here if a call is place to the police commissioner he go say he's office have not been informed,the DPO go ask family of the victim for 50K mobilization money and 20K for fueling you go come begin wonder which is which? Las las God help you if you carry dreadlocks or hold laptop for that area for na you gon gon go be number one suspect according to NPF boys in black, most annoying buhari too go say he is not aware,Hmmm! So help me God as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

And the reason why our POlice finds it difficult to solve crimes easily is MONEY.

Nigerians don't pay much in taxes. Our tax to gdp ratio is about 5.8%, the african average is 23%.

We don't even earn enough from oil at all. And our per capita GDP is very low.

Also, we don't have enough money to secure our borders, record everything, and even have sufficent CCTV in every city in this country, talkless of even Lagos and Abuja alone self.

The annual budget of New York's Police force is five times that of Nigerian Police. Just imagine, one state in the USA spends five times of the budget of the Nigeria Police on its police force.

And what limited money we have is looted, plus we don't want to support polices that would grow that money. We want to chop oil money, and we even argue over it...meanwhile, actual economic development we know not.

So you are saying Nigeria is a very broke nation, weighed down with a massive debt profile and the borrowed funds, also been stolen, the highest paid legislators in the world (@469K per day each) with very negative economic policies, coupled with all those ills, corruption is the Oga kpata kpata, killing the nation slowly.......

Is this what you are trying to say?.....

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
was seen on surveillance footage and fingerprints matched the crime scene

He stole his boss money running into tens of thousands of dollars.

When the boss found out, instead of reporting him to the police they agreed for a repayment plan for the stolen money, the boss also blocked the loop holes through which his PA stole his money.

A day after the murder, the foolish PA used his boss credit card to make purchases
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by winkmart: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2020
This is sad
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by alizma: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool They'll surely get to the root of d Mata.They aren't our own DSS
Low self esteem is bad.
For your information, they don't always get to the root of the matter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/11/25/us/baltimore-men-exonerated-murder.amp.html

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Xavi2019: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2020
planetx:
This rubbish does not even deserve a response. Glad that you are proud of your inferiority complex.
Avoiding stupid people like that is the best way. Imagine accepting being an inferior human because of your skin color.
*Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Dextre(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

Nigerians sha,una go dey jump enta conclusion anyhow.He was arrested,doesn't mean he is guilty. It's people like you that come to comment another thing if by any chance he isn't the real killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ovcwality(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Rwanda you say? A country with a leader drenched in blood! Are you a hypocrite or what! Whatever gains they are recording cannot last. A wicked man is a wicked man.
Whatever you say, I don't know much about him but some Africa Nations we progress. Stop talking like a that, instead of praying that Rwanda shouldn't progress because of its leader actions why not only the man, anyway just reduce the self hate, develop countries are known to have lesser crimes while underdeveloped countries have higher crimes whether in Asia, south America or Africa. Develop black nations have lesser crimes too, except you want to turn a blind eye
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Hades2016(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks
don’t mind those idiot black Americans.. I’ve never in support of that nonsense BLM cuz it’s bullshiit
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by stayclearofme: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Your stupidity no be here!

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by betexplorer901: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
if not about black or white.is about a man murdering he's fellow.remove colour

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2020
solsticey2k3:
A black guy?! shocked

Gosh!

I feel ashamed and upset.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by DCmonster: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2020
I knew he was definitely gonna be a black ass. Bunch of useless fucktards.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Help me wish my beautiful Mom a happy birthday nairalanders.
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum!

It's my birthday today too and the great MANDELA'S posthumous birthday too.....cheers!

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by betexplorer901: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
black lives matter
imagine if it was a white dude that butchered a black man
all hell would be let lose by now
guy use ur head is not about racism,is about murder whether is black or white

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by onegbdata: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2020
The law
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by IpobAntidote: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=91828005]If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks[/quote][/s]

Very very shallow and uninformed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... Never judge a book by its cover.... #love all, TRUST NONE!
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Indeed, the heart of a man is desperately wicked. Imagine how innocent he looks. He wasted his life just because of his greed as he will have to pay for this crime.
foolishness here is toomuch. Where did you see he committed the crime. It is normal for police to arrest all close associate of someone that dies. He will be arrested for questioning but you wey sabi don judge am and pass sentence to am...you well so ?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2020
DCmonster:

Africans and their descendants seem CURSED

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.

Neega please. There are sick people in all races. Two knife wielding Nigerians murdered a British man in broad day in Woolwich UK. Black on black crimes are still soaring in the US but you guys don't want to have that conversation.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
DCmonster:
where did you guyz read that it was him. It is an investigation and many close associates will be arrested for questioning... How did you guyz already know is him before police has finalized anything
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by saajus: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
k
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
smile11s:
Life is funny. It’s all a stimulation. I believe we are living through predefined events.
TRUE INDEED. a SIMULATION not a STIMULATION
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
What was he thinking?
How can you kill someone in that manner and think you won’t get caught? Electric saw? Sliced a whole human being into bits. This is the worst most gruesome murder case I ever heard. He did the crime and must definitely do the time. No escape.
but wait...no one said he killed anyone. During investigations they arrest multiple people for questioning. I don't know how you guyz have finalized that he killed him...
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by awoo47: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
At least dem no put am for back of Hilux

Mr Saleh was tased...His personal assistant bought a taser online with his credit card last month and also signed on it when it was delivered. Baba wanted to make it look like a hired killer did it, but made errors like a newbie in murder. Hapsil also stole $90k from Saleh, he has to pay back the money to Saleh on a payment plan. Possible reason he killed Saleh in order to escape his debt.
if you re close to someone, don't just attempt to commit d murder yourself...if not in US you'll be caught swiftly
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by felifeli: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The personal assistant to Fahim Saleh asking detectives "what is going on", as he is walked in cuffs into a waiting vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hqjh9m1M0

Typical America. Grab the nearest black guy isn’t it? Racists
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by saajus: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Fahim should have reported to law enforcement about his PA stealing. I suspect their relationship was beyond an official one. The way he paints his hair sometimes suggests something. Let's wait and see how things unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.