Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

5thNOTE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5thNOTE's Profile / 5thNOTE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull: Linguistically, Bini language has no roots with any other culture.

Culturally, the Bini arts crafts, traditions and religion are unique to that empire.

The Bini Empire had witnessed several long ruling dynasties far greater than any other in the whole of sub-Saharan Africa apart from ancient Egypt.
U are my man, for mentioning Egypt u knw something, they are nt just Egyptians but also Isrealis descendant. There is many history that i cant tell. Imagine this useless topic. Was it nt the Edo king that was buried with how many humans beings under him.
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2014
ManTiger:
[size=20pt]Stop displaying the level of your foolishness...
Go back to history, search,read and enlighten your stewpid self.

...Benin and the yorubas most especially the Oyo's are from the same descendant. [/size]
cheesy
which book, books written by ppl like u, who have once argue and wished to collect the ancestory attribute? What do u expect them to write? What soots them and on their sides.
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
dontjealousme: "ile ibenu" wat does that mean? A proper ile ife man would know.

Only run away slaves from Benin will refer to their encampment as such on route to ile ife. Yoruba Race are run away slaves from Benin.
a run away prince from a very high ruling family in benin with those who following as subordinate and sympathisers. God bless u.
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2014
Orlando Owoh: According to Prof. I. A. Akinjogbin and Prof. E. A. Ayandele in "Yorubaland Up To 1800" in Groundwork of Nigerian History, edited by Obaro Ikimi, page 133, " . . . a living oba of Benin was prohibited from seeing Ile-Ife and why only his corpe (some say only his head) was brought back to Ife to be buried a place still called Orun Oba Ado (the heaven of the kings of Benin) in Ile-Ife.
"The present Oba continue to observe this eewo. In 1937, during an Oba's conference (pelupelu) held at Ife, he refused to stay in Ile-Ife. Instead he remained in Modakeke, outside the Ife wall for the duration of the conference."
thank God u wrote the historian writers name, this are yoruba who have twisted history to all their favour. Every book written by yoruba writers are all on their sides and gains, all teacherous. Out of love was the younger brother(a prince) was nt killed by his brother who was the the king. It was even when he reached Ife, he (the prince) could dare make mouth against his senior brother
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Arosa: Do yorubas call Binis Ado?
i tire 4 these fools o!
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Am boiling angrily to hear that yoruba claim anything above their father and elder brother. U ppl provoke me. Treachrous elements.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 5thNOTE: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2014
SirShymex: Lmao...the biggest myth ever busted!!! grin

Orlando_Owoh, I beg you take the topic to the culture section, so it can make frontpage.

Hopefully, Bini folks would accept this reality. grin

I'll save the thread and picture in my archives. cool
kai, am ashame of yoruba ppl, how treachous u ppl are? Vilefull!. The rubbish historian u have that wrote 4 ethnicity purpose to claim birthright they wanted to claim right from time has changed u brains. Am ashame of u ppl.
Politics / Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by 5thNOTE: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
odun4love: Are they trying to tell us that they cant catch them....
With all there super power and intelligences... This all they can come up with.

Only God can save us.
Nigerians? U ppl are the same everywhere. In the first place where u supportive of the U.S. coming to nigeria- no! Now u have not allowed him fish out boko haram, becuse u/ur leaders(OBANSANJO) are the ones using it. And if they want to say the truth that it us that are involve in our own mess, we might also leak their secret and foul play they made within us. Thats why they are telling us that they cant fight boko haram, to help divert the public from suspecting the CABBALS! We need revolution, and its an inevitable war that must come if nigeria and it manipulators dont realease D yoke. Remeber Rehoboam and Isreal's case. There is need to be aware why there should be revolution. 1, instructor or manipulator, or babas, or Godfathers, or oligarch or cabbals are dictating millions of life in penury and humanity dissatisfaction and every successive govt, infact every succesive govt is like a maspurade with it guides 2, Corruption without borders, 3, imputinty and disdain,insecirity,unreliability and corruption from law enforcement ageincies. 4 all these things, and many more fellow nigeria youths we need to carry guns and arms and push our desire to desired path. Revolution is more defined or pronouced nt only by it action alone but by ability to carry it out at a time of stalmate. We need action now or never, and if now then its revolution and the only thing of real pride and glory.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army by 5thNOTE: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
odun4love: Are they trying to tell us that they cant catch them....
With all there super power and intelligences... This all they can come up with.

Only God can save us.
Nigerians? U ppl are the same everywhere. In the first place where u supportive of the U.S. coming to nigeria- no! Now u have not allowed him fish out boko haram, becuse u/ur leaders(OBANSANJO) are the ones using it. And if they want to say the truth that it us that are involve in our own mess, we might also leak their secret and foul play the made within us. Thats why the are telling that they cant fight boko haram, to help divert the public from suspecting the CABBALS! We need revolution, and its an inevitable war that must come if nigeria and it manipulators dont realease D yoke. Remeber Rehoboam and Isreal's case.
Education / Re: Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. by 5thNOTE: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2014
ITbomb: I recently helped a friend in it, you should mention the copied works, not that the students copying dey vex me, they cannot even copy. Any mistake you see in a script will be repeated in the next 20 scripts.

It's awful
how do i even get it to mark, one principal promise me promise me to mark tire still he didnt fulfill. Wait how much did u collect for that 6.. U marked? He gave u marking scheme or that economics is ur field?
Politics / Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Can u ppl see D result we get frm Our world highest paid pot bellies? They put internet service charges as one of their reasons for increase of their salary to 30million niara, and yet they couldnt check frm online a whole ministers certificate. And i have said that since it is nw a life fulfilment that if u finish your two term governor u shuld then and must retire to the senate, how then do u expect this bunfools to works. Imagine this kind ppl wrting our constitution, just imagine D copy and paste they would have put there 4 us.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Can u ppl see D result we get frm Our world highest paid pot bellies? They put internet service charges as one of their reasons for increase their salary to upto 30million niara, and yet they couldnt check frm online a whole ministers certificate. And i have said whn it is nw a life fulfilment that if u finish your two term governor u shuld then and must retire to the senate, how then do u expect this bunfools to works. Imagine this kind ppl writing our constitution, just imagine D copy and paste they would have put there 4 us.
Politics / Re: Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal by 5thNOTE: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am nt againgst this good pursuit of justice. But if u are wise u will knw that there is a push and a desire to continue to relegate the Ibos to sentiments in this country either 4 them nt to rule and then be empowered to breakaway or that they would feel or and they should look to others as cheaters, liers and unsincere ppl which would discourage them frm seceding and others supporting them to such. And this act perpetrated by D sm dictators in this of which much are frm D North is terpitude. An idividual drive shouldnt oppose a legitimate desire of a ppl. Sincerely, frm Obj to Jonathan, up to half of those in Govt post, such as ministers, governors, senators and Reps upto half were all without legitimate certificate. U cant tell me that its only Stella in this administration is without legitimate certificate. What should prove this assertions is to start to visit frm D northern political holders profile. Visit their Resume and then verify frm the Schools they went and see the Shocker! Its just that GEJ is proving stubborn to D daredevils in this country and that is just the cause of D argybargy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Real Reason Alhaji Tambuwal Visited Akpabio In Uyo by 5thNOTE: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
What kind of country is this 4 christ sake? Ppl are nt just nt going to allow things work becus of corruption and selfish interest. U ppl should build this country and stop waisting our money please.
Politics / Re: Borno Anambra Top Evacuees From Troubled Central Africa Republic-nema by 5thNOTE: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wonder what CAR is waiting for to crush those muslims. CAR is a christian state and nt a muslims state, where 90 percent are christians the muslims are to be begging nt ruling and if the muslims cant humble themselves then they should melt away. Anywhere they are wether few or many they want to show force and threaten ppl and nt everybdy will keep quiet to such challenge or stupidity.
Politics / Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by 5thNOTE: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Maxymilliano: What? State government building a church? Has someone gone mad?
some of u ppl are the mad ppl. When GEJ build almajiri schools which obtianable to Muslims alone u ppl didnt talk, when this same Govt must have invested in Islamic affiars u ppl turn blind eye and its soothing to all. A mere land for just one single project has cause trouble and its a waste? All u ppl that are against it needs checkup becus u are sick!
Politics / Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by 5thNOTE: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
noblezone:

Any attempt on Jonathan's life will fast forward the disintegration!
nt just his life and that position he is occupying. This has being very vivid if u were discerning. Corruption of this country, inflated Northern population and other present manipulations and bias to the North are just far a suppression an oppression and whtever u call it. All for a stupid name, u keep subjecting ppl to inhumane conditions just 4 a old and an antiquised mentality of big. All the time of big countries is past, let go our seperate ways now, there isnt any cold war. If u then want us to stay, then if u are nt doing it 4 D South dont do it 4 D North. We cant watch on to see us being ripped bare for sm few irrelvant fellas intrest, wht then is true democracy?
Politics / Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by 5thNOTE: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote authorUziehot]Battle line.[/quote] after all this hinderers, we still have CIA watching if dear rise, witches and wizards, corrupt policticians, only God can save us. All they said is so true. Check all the oil producing countries they are so underdeveloped. Even whn they are in a country their areas where such oil is sourced frm is so poor than the place that dont produce e.g. South Sudan, Niger delta or SS In Nigeria, Kuwait, Iraq(america distabilise Iraq without touching its oil flow and then send obselete weapons to them few days ago in name of help) Lybia and even Russia. America are doing this Just to keep their power stability.
Politics / Re: “you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) by 5thNOTE: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote authorUziehot]Battle line.[/quote] after all this hinderers, we still have CIA watching if dear rise, witches and wizards, corrupt policticians, only God can save us.
Politics / Re: The Corporal With The Bullet Proof Body - And T.B. Joshua by 5thNOTE: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
I beleive that guy be that o!
Celebrities / Re: Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi by 5thNOTE: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
How about that stowaway boy of Edo state is he really been helped by the State Govt?
Politics / Re: 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. by 5thNOTE: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
ITbomb:
The more reason you should not smoke cow dung before you read or comment.
You heard me mentioned Calabar, right? Did Calabar built huts and thatches before the people got engaged in the festivities or to attract outsiders?
When you copy civilization or industrialisation, copy it well and integrate the people in it not doing a carol that turns out to be a political gathering, Calabar success is built on the people participations from Street parties independent of government contract or money sharing.
A good example is the carol night, after the governor left, that was the end of the show, even residents 500 meters were unconcerned about the show that was broadcast to the world. Whereas in Calabar, that kind of show will spill over to the streets and to the next day.
Putting up street lights and people just look at it as 'government thing ' is of no benefit. That is the detachment I'm talking about.
I can pay money to Calabar to watch the show there (which can compete very favorably with UK n other places you mentioned and proudly with Nigerian flavor) than go to Uyo to see Xmas lighting when the people there are not connected and unconcerned with what is going on.
We are on the same point, i.e. U as a ragaraga muffian will always actually and definately prefer street party to concert. It just what i am trying to medicate u frm that bush way of life that it will nt, have nt and can nt change the good. U dont always expect huguhaga life everywhere, NB: it was basically 4 Christmas and shouldnt expect another thing, nt ur satanic carnivals. It ought to be solemn and moderate, nt for D carrying and sharing of HIV(AIDS) and braking bottles on ppl heads. Learn to live a life that is moderate and respectful, nobdy will copy that carnival but ppl will always copy such quick and germane motions nt inordinancies. And u dont have proofs that ppl were unconcered with D concert and it was a political program. Above all, honour is nt meant 4 D dogs. If Russia and other countries even Dubia( are they D UAE) copied the same European idea or forigen idea as u reffered them, and today u knw their height and even present which u cant and may nt attain then there is every worth reason 4 such westernized concert untill we are cured frm retrogressive mindset as urs.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Fair point, that is a call for you and I to answer not government. The point of that picture was the difference in public policy. Edo removed Okada from their roads and told the drivers to go pound sand. Delta offer an alternative.That's why we are called the big heart state grin grin grin grin grin
The Edo mindset i believe is more sharper in nigeria. U said its a call 4 me and u, o boy u lie. As i talk to u, there is a boy frm my community who wants to sell some innovative ideas becus there are no reasearch institute capable of proving such ideas. If i decided to make a prototype of a something, where do u think i can get parts machined, cut and reduced to size and required weight am of talking of with all machanical properties involved, where in the whole of nigeria? Innoson cars may nt even have engine mould, maybe just making parts. A country that isnt yet a master(even a novice) in metagullary and foundry aspect, it citizens have nothing to rely on or do. If i need some making to a required weight, composition, strength, alloy. length other classical issues, u mean i should go to a panelbeater to be sweating myself out with used metals scrap and torch fires e.t.c? U dont knw there are technologist and others good in ideas? So is an enabling evironment 4 creativity, if such environment is nt there somebdy will just lose his interest.
Politics / Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oshiomole is working to absolve self frm blame and show difference frm past administrations and this nt our like. We want the machines rolling in Edo state, we want to see fully made and packaged in Edo state products(nt trivialities product), he knws the youth and ppls desire, we want to hear that this state is the most industralized in Nigeria and In Jesus name we will get it.
Romance / Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 5thNOTE: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy married life. Wishing u peace

1 Like

Politics / Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
aatlwireles: 50% of deltans are farmers, unlike most states in the south, we don't depend on Northerners to supply our garri, usine, banga and yam for ukodo.
The state has a very aggressive program to help farmers. Just contact your LG and get all the needed information. They will never use the word GO AND DIE
if it is true then it is good. I dont knw what the kaki dressed man wants to turn edos into. He cant empower the Igbiras and other farmers who can supply D whole south with foods like yam, garri, fufu, rice and even corn and beans, groundnut(cooking and oil) and other costly soup delicacies grown in the state. Obonno(ducanut true) grows on its own in the state he cant harness it neither does he empower farms to do it. We have huge pinnapple farming prospect u can hardly grow in any other state. Cement is another source we could get income from. If he cant use Opila cement factory becus of his lame excuse he should build another state owned cement company that has high range capacity. We have the money as oil producing state for such project, his high tax and his low employment of workers is another source of income, he was put there to work.. The way he is jumping up and down in kaki wont give job, industralized state and a state to be proud of. All things he is doing in the state are what uneducated person will do in his position. No tomatoes factory, no cassava flour in the state, If there is any place cassava flour factory should be its in Edo. We are coustodians of Akpu and Eba. The guy and other have quenching our spirit thats why there is mass Italy transit even when they(italy) in recession
Politics / Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles: When delta stopped Okadas from operating in the major cities, they provided another means of livelihood for our people. The Governor who subsidized the cost of the tricycles up to 70 percent from 400,000 thousand naira to 150,000 thousand naira warned operators of the tricycles to restrict themselves to the routes approved for them.
Ordinary machine and the cartoon untop could nt be made in nigeria again it has to be subsized untop. Tomorrow u here them want respect they dont knw they threw away themselves. Which country in the world will laugh that we import keeknapep nt even to beat prices of ones produce indeginously as done in other saner climes
Foreign Affairs / Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 5thNOTE: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
scipher: if this thread gets to a thousand, I'll find you all and kill you one by One sad it's 2014 for goodness sake
Guy i tire o! It has turn to Nigeria and South africa issue, other countries hav absolve themselves. If the nigerians arguing here can argue like this against the inequalitiies in nigeria and the nigerian govt then we would have been better than south africa without dispute
Foreign Affairs / Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 5thNOTE: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
scipher: if this thread gets to a thousand, I'll find you all and kill you one by One sad it's 2014 for goodness sake
Guy i tire o! It has turn to Nigeria and South africa issue, other countries hav absolve themselves. If the nigerians arguing here can argue like this against the inequalitiies in nigeria and the nigerian govt then we would have been better than south africa without dispute
Politics / Re: 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. by 5thNOTE: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
DankemzI: When the streets are Empty people have all gone to Calabar. He should be providing transport to & from Calabar free!
Jonathan would nt build inter state train nt even federal train. All the ones he is build are 4 those he fears will kick him out of power, who are using the trian to ferry goods they imported frm the port to their deserds. What wayward son!
Politics / Re: 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. by 5thNOTE: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
CFCfan:
I tell you. The Governor has done a GREAT job on infrastructure in general.
The new 20th anniversary hospital will be a splendid health center!
the guy should work towards industrilizing that state and ensuring human rights and strict respect of D law. He is worth a VP or President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.