Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

5thNOTE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5thNOTE's Profile / 5thNOTE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Poll – Prophet Tibetan by 5thNOTE: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obi Okpor: nope:defenetely i wouldn't have given a damn.Gej winning at the polls will be determined by we(Nigerians),not by so called prophecy.
As soon as he said D generals i knw say na lie.
Travel / Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by 5thNOTE: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
oloriooko: @ OP
So what? We are Nigerians and proud of it, we do not give a hoot whose ox is gourde cool
For your info, I experienced the clapping thing aboard a plane to Greece though a clean probably new plane, immediately we touched down all the oyinbos started clapping to my utmost surprise but if done here, it's an annoying thing abi?
U can be best and u can set modalities. What stops u frm trialing aftr others.
Travel / Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by 5thNOTE: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
richgang: what of us wen never come enter plane , weti una say make we comment embarassed
U have it in u, talkless of every nook and cranny of this country. Ur buses that sandine pack humans on transits with micro buses mostly avialable in Africa is one. U can give further examples urself.
Travel / Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by 5thNOTE: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
pweetixandy: dis wont change a fin
Do u ppl allow change? If they want to change u ppl, u hear ppl say it becus the correcter has low self esteem. Or u hear them mention patriotism. I wonder how we will teach ourselves and pass ourselves.
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by 5thNOTE: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
eye4eye: Lie from pit of hell. I forsee vanguard going out of business for their stupidity.
Yoruba ppl!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Hope The Champions Of Breakup Are Monitoring Whats Going On In South Sudan! by 5thNOTE: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
wazoboy: I think you guys who think the best way to go for Nigeria is breakup should be learning frim South Sudan now! They (Southern Sudanesse) are now free from their opressor, the Sudan, but they are now facing internal inter-ethnic rivalry, many are already dead!
Read their story here:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25459615
Well i am coming to treat ur idoit.
Politics / Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gabbysky: Bloody Vampire relax, SS and SE want their own country in 2015 and UN is already in the matter, so u can take ur stupid war threats to SW.
And btw, hope u know MB(better don't call them NC) are plannng on joining the SS and SE
thats nice!
Politics / Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MOD PLEASE DO YOUR JOB.DELETE THIS POST PLS
No need, all these at D end will work 4 our good. Its an eye opener. We knw ppl are this nation 4 election purpose and nt to build it despite D SS leverage.
Politics / Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
VICTORCIZA: MOD PLEASE DO YOUR JOB.DELETE THIS POST PLS
No need, all these at D end will work 4 our good.
Politics / Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by 5thNOTE: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his .
u wrote this one for comment traffic or ur real intent thought? Oh u knw very well D north and S/W make up to 60percent of D population and yet underdevelop brain u ppl have dont tell u that 90percent resources and funds for ur stupid nomads comes frm D S/S alone. If u are ready 4 war, start it now dont delay. U think D way, u were foolishly supplied funds frm D south south and equipment by western powers in the time of Biased civil war will be the same thing so as u can cause genocide? Where have u heard of a biased, one sided help in any country's civil war as given to u by D western nations? And u call that victory? No this one will be on a clear ground. Once The SS/SE declares itself a republic, disrupte any connection that siphon our resources to D north, then if u want war, we are ready to give it to u anytime. With what ammunition will use to fight? That of D Nigeria amry abi which also is all suituated in D north built or earned by groundnut pyramid? I wonder why we are still in this nation in the first place. This clearly depict we are nt in our nation- and in slavery of D north by D whites. We will tender a case of succession to D UN, U.S. and England a ppl have D right to jion any union they wish to. And also most importantly if only D white refuses to recongnize ur insistance and assertion in a county, u called two(one)-nigeria(class A citizens and class B citizens), then will knw wether u will have ur land at all habitable talkless of enslaving the SS aftr D war. The only clause is that if D west nation insist that it refuse D intended breakup by D SS and SE then u can make threat. And even if u use the avialable siezed resource of armed forces for D war and we us use our own improvised in D war and every country even D SW stay clear off, if any of u Hausas remain in ur land, then u knw we are useless! If u say each place with it resources should start developing or buying ammunition 4 war, u ppl will just be useless becus i dont knw wether it is beans or cow or groumdnut u will sell to make it or even buy arms. Or D SW will sell perennial cocoa to buy arms or make. I Just pray it be an equal chance without an external help especially by D west nations. And if we have reliable countries like D U.S blocking supply of arm to u ppl against wht happen of last whn u promise D west when u win D war u pay back debt of ammunitions(of which west were ready to sell weapons market itself) with what u dont have - oil, which clearly shows slavery(or was it groundnut pyramid u ppl sold to buy ammuntion frm D west?). Lets be really serious, the GEJ contesting election is nt constestable, its becus all D money we have wasted on D north 4 education have refuse to yield result that there is problem nw. I keep wondering what we are waiting 4 to breakup frm this parasites. As at present D PIB is delaying oil exploration in D north, they should pass it. D big tummies and former governors-made legislooters are too big to read or too dull and cant retify or accredit it, u idots should still pass it nw, We can later change or suspend it, whn ppl who go 4 jobs and not positions come into power. A governor has never left this country as a governor to go back to his former job, it is to go for senator wether he is competent or nt even as past governor. If even we are in this union 4 a day, their oil should be drain-drilled and fracked 4 any drop and boozed with huge smoke and flaring flames and spill it on their arid land. Am calling on all SS and SE PPL to be ready. all these threat so far dished out by D nomads are real and should be taking with upmost vigilance and seriousness. Lets be ready to stand 4 truth, equivalence, no to slavery, liberation and freedom of rights in this zenith era of civilization.
Politics / Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: LWKMD!

"Shady express" is trying to sell us on all of Jonathan's achievements. Since you are being paid, could you at least use a better username? It's hard to believe anything from a person that calls themself shady. grin

1. Jonathan has been president for FOUR YEARS. Not two. Please stop lying and misleading us.

2. How daft are we supposed to be? The road will be finished by March 2015 abi? So we should just shut up and PRAY the FG fixes the road? If the FG hasn't completed the road by 2015, it will be too late to complain. That's what your likes wants isn't it?

3. How much are you being paid to do this to us? Are you Nigerian? Aren't you ashamed that after your propaganda is done that the road will still be unusable? How many pieces of silver for your soul?

4. I pray that God works on your life the same way the FG works on the East-West Road. Amen!

Next you will be telling us that the Second Niger Bridge is 99% completed, and that we should not worry because it will be completed on Election Day! March 2015 my foot...

only Jesus Christ knws why our Dummy in Aso Rock refuses to build such bridge. If he hasnt built such bridge, ist ordinary road in some state that cars and truck fall off that he will attend to?
Politics / Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
otokx:

Propagndist using half truths to create a false impression.

At the end of 2019 when the road is not yet completed the Niger Delta people will have only themselves to blame for not speaking up when it mattered the most.
Guy i tire o
Politics / Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by 5thNOTE: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
theshadyexpress: I have traversed the entire East-West Rd within six months, including just 24 hrs ago. I can authoritatively inform you that it is roughly 65% completed:

1. Between Effurun and Ogor (Ughelli, Delta state), the dual carriageway (8 lanes) is fully complete and in use.

2. Between Ogor and Enwhe (close to Patani (boundary town between Delta and Bayelsa), one half of the carriageway is fully completed, and in use and the second lane is under construction

3. Between Adagbabiri (Bayelsa) and Mbiama, sections of one-half of the carriageway is done with work ongoing.

4. Between Okogbe and Ahoada (Rivers) sections are done and others in constant construction.

5. Between Ahoada and Choba (UNIPORT), One half is 90% completed.

6. All other sections have work ongoing on them gradually

7. Between Rivers and Akwa Ibom, is 85% completed

PS: The 2014 December date may be achievable, but I think, March 2015 should be best bet..
The ediot of a President have done many road and bridges to the north and even to unrecongnized/unhabitable part of the north with south south money just to keep D huge leeches who has blindfolded themselves away frm threat of removing him frm president. Let them remove him and we go our own way, it is never a threat. Imagine the North all this while filled with threat and dissatisfaction and we all knw how even Obj was a north Freak fella, and almost 90percent project down by any government in this country was(in a bit to satisfy them and their crook way they give our polictians money and demand 4 work/action in their place) in D north yet all, i mean all D money come frm D south south. If becus u ppl are bigger then we D south south cant feed or attend to ourselves then u ppl better go. Becus no matter what happens D north will claim themselves and terriority tomorrow and then we have lost in try to pls ppl who were enslaving and a burden. He should make sure he employ D locals by build mordern barns for yam, corn, rice, and proper processing rice mill in D south. We cant invest in D north which is nt our land. He should knw that D nation is nt weld together, it is breakable and we are very different sets of ppl.
Politics / Re: Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus by 5thNOTE: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred: AFTER TAKING NIGERIANS FOR A RIDE FOR 14 YEARS.

LAW OF KARMA.

IF APC DOES NOT LEARN FROM THIS PDP PITFALL, SAME MAY LIE AHEAD.

OGBULAFOR PROPHESIED WITHOUT CONSULTING HIS SPIRITUAL ELDERS.

60 YEARS TURNING INTO 16 YEARS.

O MA SEO. MIGHTY SEEMS TO BE FALLING FASTER THAN THEY THOUGHT.
All the party are useless. Is it D APC that in D state they work though they get allocations they still collect whatever they spent frm outrageous taxes and outright extortion of ppl and outsiders in D state. Edo State has no single company apart frm Guniness and it is an oil producing state. I wönder what D so called comrade is doing there. The school rehabilitation and building project he was attempting have been abandoned as soon as he won election, if nt be4 he won D election. No teachers for important subjects in some secondary schools. As far as Tinubu, a yoruba man owns APC, then we are just cycling around. He is as corrupt as OBJ but with another trick and method he will use to deploy his schemes. If in this nation we see a determined person, we will knw clearly.
Politics / Re: Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan by 5thNOTE: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Olastep: No qualms

ride on
it should have been cancelled totally becus D real interest is waned down out of hope for patience and the north report must be monitored. Their excesses has been D reason for the clamouring of Soverign National confrence. I repeat D north has no issue to raise other than to devise means to fund themselves and others in this nation. They are bigger and should do D bigger work.
Politics / Re: Rainbow FM Deny Speaking To Iyabo Obasanjo by 5thNOTE: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
gratiaeo: Why are Yoruba as a whole trying so hard to disclaim the content of this letter? What do they stand to gain by lying to the whole nation and world? I know FFK girlfriend must be the disclaimer on rainbow FM
i believe what u said about FFK. Hahahaha
Politics / Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by 5thNOTE: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
shizzle11: Truth is gradually coming out.
Obasanjo has finally lost the remnants of his credibility /integrity and morality, that is if he ever had any.
The hediot is not only a liar, coward or hypocrite, he must also be suffering from senility and possibly schizophrenia may have set in.

SMDH for baba iyabo.

That ill-informed and ill- advised letter to President Jonathan is fast becoming his greatest political miscalculation and undoing and will surely lead to his political demise. I am loving it.
Obasanjo held credibiltity due to ppl like u who are in doubt abt it. How can a failure seize Mandela's burial to become a saint? at times D way this our elders tell lies coupled with our elder frenzy nature as nigerians, i get more confuse and yet cant keep it. If Obj can, or should at all think to critiszise johnathan it should be base on Boko Haram handling, other than that he needs to answer trauma causing questions abt wht he achieved in this nation as a president that is visible. The question are so many that i dnt knw where to start frm. Ist his election rigging in his 2nd term, the obvious army personels murder, uncessary death in plane crashes even if 4 a fly, potholed roads, corruption and impunity, D RIP to refineries, no fuel 4 domestic use(whtsoever use domestically, nigerians still use firewood, electricity is poor whn other countries uses gas to generate more than half of their power consumption, of which our total power output is just a fraction of such country) and above all this, NOBDY SEES INTEREST/CAN AND HAVE SINCE CHALLENGE U. If i should desire anything frm u, it is how u and ur predecors hypnothised D nigeria ppl. If i still sit down today, i have heard how ppl still get ephuraited abnormaly abt u, and guess wht, it was how u behaved absmally. Imagine smbdy saying 'Baba ah, him pull agbada na im Deck D minister, na drag them come carry D man comot, na beg im kneel down beg baba, hmm baba no dey play... And it is obvious to everybdy there that u were being corrected for moving huge money in the story and but instead of heeding u took to boxing. The pain is that D ppl hearing this gist at D end of the day are more happy 4 u and will even use it else in ganished form. And then i continue to imagine wht kind of country is this. An idiot slapped a national in a foolish ramble he gave in this country few weeks ago. He was neither reprimanded by anybdy. Whn we use sentiments and self understanding 4 D laws we get nowhere. Mr Obj, It will be worst 4 u that aftr nigerians are ready to tear u into pieces and are at ur doorstep, u have others frm ur shelter trying to disintegrate u faster. It s nt by playing the old delvish tricks that will work at this time, no! Go and meet ur co-theifs, tell them lets leave these and that sector totally and then improvement will be visible in this country we the mass will knw. I strongly believe ur family squabble is coming frm ur children who are likely more succulent,and are trying to pull u back or restrain u frm still controlling this country heniously but u still want to continue to truncate nigerians future and they can not take it and they decide to stop u in anyway. I already new all ur letter were to gain prominence, use Jonathan and he becomes wicked as u are and then u talk out of the nation again without any opposition frm anybdy. Of recent u have become more a prominent figure as u hang around or represent in top world functions, and it all point out ur ingenious, ingnoble quest to control things just 4 ur gain. Nt even just 4 pride but 4 ur unsatisfied greed at a meaningless stage of ur life.
Politics / Re: Newsflash!! Obasanjo Is Right One Of GEJ Sniper Caught-pics by 5thNOTE: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
tochukwuifeduba: No one Nigeria!!! I want one Nigeria where the Gworo Stain teeth Nation (mundi Hausa/Fulani) shall be relegated to trash bin of Nigeria . Sai GEJ Sai Nigeria Sai the Igbo army General Ihejirika!.
we need this early, nigeria is nt and have nt been genuiely set up. Imagine the Finance that is used 4 the whole nation, its effects whn use on the South? If u see, much project are directed to D north, it shouldnt be our headache if they are sprawling big. U decide to fund them like that with funds u may empty the whole south south for some deceptive ppl. U dont say d way rice is thats how D stew u put on it should be, it will be exhausted, and for it to be seen all over D rice, u have to mix it properly, but it isnt so in nigeria. The northern part of nigeria is more and get more develop than D south with which money- D south money! We cant be trying to show development by focusing on D northern part of this country and neglect D south becus we think or feel its small. We should take a look at D source the of funding this nation is from, it is frm a place that is a small part of this country and so should nt bare the burden of D sprawling north! We need to breakup or secede nw or never that oil still have value and its still in D wells. The least we can do in this nation is to go for a regional govt, as some part of D nation pass it on on themselves that they got slaves and then decide to be idle and waiting 4 oil money, and continue procreating for population/election and domineering purpose and claming larger part continuning giving birth like rats and becoming more rustic nusicance . Lets see whn we breakup wether this nomads wont put population control polices in places and squash some states. The south is hugely underepresented, even though it fund this nation. We need to go our parts, its had always being desired and should be considered. Imagine given 13 percent to oil producing state. How did they come about that figure? Is 13 a round or sensible/meaningful percent? They should be at least be given 30 percent, if it was other parts of D country they would long have raise that derivation.
Politics / Re: Newsflash!! Obasanjo Is Right One Of GEJ Sniper Caught-pics by 5thNOTE: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
tochukwuifeduba: Ladys and Gentlemen i'm more than convince that GEJ is a divine Intervention in Nigeria. God the Great Ocean Divider heard the Prayers of Umuigbo and send Us Daddy Jonathan ! For today we are free from the Nation of Gworo teeth Hausa!
when all the development is going down that side. The ppl who dont knw D essense of such things are dragging everything. This drone has two control rooms which are all suituated in D north. Since nobdy can this as a gross error we should breakup for better representation of our ppl- D south. Smbdy will say it is only dis drone u want breakup, u dont knw D huge implication of these their actions and besides other biased distribution of efforts in D north and also barren places in it.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Is Working With APC - Daughter by 5thNOTE: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2013
All these ppl who ruined nigeria has no business in talking about its future. If there is anything they can do or start from is to returning all there loot and we promise them no prosecution if they can return 70 percent of their total loot.
Politics / Re: Gov Amaechi Expecting A Baby From Soyinka's Daughter by 5thNOTE: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2013
PrettyRita: No wonder prof was shamelessly defending him. Always around rivers govt house. All cos of d daughter. I see. Old man supporting d daughter to destroy another woman's matrimonial home.
Wether it is a curse on nigerians i dont knw. U cant find anyone who does anything without alterior motive. If at all in the persons babbling he is saying D truth it is 4 gain. And thats why nigeria has not changed, no unbuyable critics or activist in this country.
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 5thNOTE: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2013
The fight of corrbuption start promptly with prosection of Mr Obasanja of UNLIMITED crimes! And then totall elimination of all ex-military rulers who are still pressing D buttons of manipulation of Nigeria. And the south also need to break up frm this enslavement, cos all infastructure and works are geared into D population and bigger representing ppl, that nothing is left 4 D southerners. U construct rail, it goes to D north, u build facilities, it is situated in D north. D SS which funds all this babarians of D north are ontop of swamp and mosquito. Its only D rich that builds houses in SS. U cant buy a land, u cant sandfill, u cant do anything. I knw of a man who is normal but lives in a zinc made house in his own state! If there is a breakup, which can be originated by anybdy even by D north, the south south will be worst than south sudan. Thats why they must make a union with an equal match state of SE. Enough of this mess called nigeria!
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 5thNOTE: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2013
atlwireles: I took my time to read this letter twice. Goodluck has to explain his luck to Nigerians in one form or another. How can this letter show up in such a moment. Without replying OBJ, OBJ's daughter sent a nuclear bomb directly into his political heart. This man is finished in this land forever. How lucky can one person be in life. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I will never pick a fight with you. This is just surreal shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U still dont get D trend. Talk about changed and nt luck for once and 4 God sake. We are talking abt change here,long needed healing and change. All this policticians we have in nigeria knw what they are doing is bad, they think and reason the same way u and i do, they got conscience and they knw d very wrong and right and also D wrong they are doing. We need be nt the encouragers of their vices by holding these ppl payable to their deeds. No Baba to be scared of wether of his utterances or curses whn he is clearly wrong! Lets stop all these Daddy and Baba calling and ask and demand 4 every action we put u there to fulfil. U meet him and say, mr Obj, were are D result of D funds u put in textile industry? If a person go against D law, he should then face it, nt all these sentimental calling and claim of respect of which D whites who are nt in such delusion are still more respectful, developed, lawfull and still in high honuor above us. Many nigerians have become so foolish, that i hear ppl say, this governor or president work, he try pass D others. There are two errors there, is the person a helper or a governor? Is he paid or strive to be elected to play or work, is he, was he the only constestant 4 D position of an office that D person now or then carries a nochalant nonesense attitude in his position? We need to stop this human worshiping ability in order to grow. The idea that u must worship me be4 u grow is an error specifcally breeded in Nigeria and it is killing and mulching progress, instinctivnes, inqusitiveness. All greatness are frm God nt Man.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Challenges Jonathan, Kashamu, Others To Go To Court by 5thNOTE: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shine It: But why do people call him baba?

Do they mean he's Baba agbalagba?

Oti o
do u knw that i regret almost daily that am a Nigerian? Why dis name Baba. This why u find corruption nt eradicated in this shit called nigeria. By D time u try to challenge an unjust action by such fellow u call baba, it becomes a grevious, henious sin and disrespect. And those ppl they call baba i havnt seen any of them reliable nt to be reprimanded. But hear in Nigeria the baba calling hinders us frm holding our leaders and offenders/criminals responsible and cupable of their crime.
Politics / Re: This Is What Jonathan's Impeachment Will Look Like... by 5thNOTE: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nigeria should simply breakup. It is hardly serviced equally in all section. E.g. How can smbdy build, even if it is a fly Drone and put D two control centres in D Northern part of D country? If There is a successiön, then D south will have to start, making many or much more it equipment and infastructure that were neglected to face and pls D sprawling North. D best for us D south-south and South east is to breakup and form a union!
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by 5thNOTE: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Longeria: I believe it mainly aerial spying because it's not too big.
For D northerns use to watch election grounds in D south come 2015 and claim it was flawed. That their human and animal 70milion population won D election. It will be use biasly and to enslave. Southerners should breakup frm Dis mess called Nigeria, Cos those who are gaining or are being helped are nt ready to quickly use D oppurtunity to earn trust of D helpers by developing this country but are looking for witty measures.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by 5thNOTE: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I didnt get all the information about the UAV but they said it can be deployed to any part of Nigeria and monitored real time in Kaduna and Abuja. From high up in the sky it can see things as tiny as plate number of vehicles on ground. With 12 litres of fuel, the UAV can remain in the sky for 7 hours.
This absolutely error. U cant put D two control rooms in a section or a part of a country. Nigeria is not Hausa o! If nigeria breaks up today, D south which funds it would have developed D north that they will be irrelevant in achievement like u find in Sudan. At times i wonder why we keep serving other self-filled people than ourselves? Why nt put a control room in Kaduna and one in Delta State? or one in Abuja and another in Delta state. How can u build a UAV with resources all frm south south, and yet there is no solid facility there, or a single control room in D south? Do they want to use it to be monitoring D south alone or deciet way? Abuja is nt for D south if we break up, except they return military headquarters to Lagos!
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA by 5thNOTE: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kingspin: The GULMA can do the same work like any other UAV in the world. It can pick a vehicle plate number from the sky.
Shut up there! There is no way it can do like 'ALL' drones in D world. Drones they pass Drones. America is D best in Drone making. Even China are still grappling with D sophiscation/supperior ability of D west in drones making.
Celebrities / Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by 5thNOTE: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ken_Jak: What a shameless old fool senator!
This is insanity of highest propencity. We wont allow derilection of humane attitude and morals because of monstrous religion. There should be a law disallowing marriage of minors. Because they are minors, they are nt held liable to some crime and punished as a adult. They are nt yet in D proper state of self decision eccentricing the case of marriage. They either are given D choice to choose to marry and then being slated that 18yrs, least 17yrs is allowable 4 marriage. We are nt in an Islamic country. We are in democratic country. No law should be in place without collective acceptance of D populace.
Jokes Etc / Re: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! by 5thNOTE: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
astronautog: Though this a joke which is in no way funny and senseless,good news is that you can learn sumtin here..UFO simply means UN-IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!
#nasa
I strongly dont believe it is a joke.
Politics / Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by 5thNOTE: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2013
abuc: I always wonder why Daily Trust keep on reporting news to cause public disaffection in some part of the country.
Even though its a Northern Newspaper, they should be careful with Security issues that can easily degenerate.
A wise thinking person will knw that all news frm GEJ inception till date has been all sourced to discredit him. Whn Yar Adua and Obansajo was there who turned this country to heaven in his time( which i dont see, maybe we pulled it down) nobdy complained. If they are sensible at all, how can a whole lot 50 SSS, be frm Hausa? How many guards the president that a whole lot of 50 is frm Hausa, is Aso Rock their property. If nigeria broke up, D south will be D least develop becus we have stupidly focus on other ppl who we on our own are trying to pls who rather we need to talk to in D face and tell them whats applys. It is high time that nigeria breaks up, D south on it own and D north to their incesstant power struggle among themselves. I have never heard D north ever say this is wht they enjoy, it has been always been that is this, this is that, and meanwhile they were there in power all longer period of this jokers country. We want this break up. D Hausa are untouchable, many religious and human right crime they have perpetrated which are totally unresolved. Infact it has been D pressure frm D South that has put a brake to their madness. Since this shit has never worked be4 u dont expect us to remain in it, the least we can do is to operate regional govt. Imagine D fraction of 13percent given to oil state, is that a reasonable figure? Ist it a round figure? The least which is still no pass mark should be 30percent of revenue back to oil derivation state. In a regional govt, the highest D region can give to D federal govt should be 30percent of it derivations. But nw in Federal republic we are being cheated - the oil producing state.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative by 5thNOTE: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Akpangbon]u well so?[/quote) it is like D devil complaining of too much sins in D world. OBJ is D fountain, mentor and legacy of D new corruption in D democratic republic of D 20 century. He should remove his untraceable fangs of corruption frm D economy of nigeria, and see who will nt do likewise. To start with Obj, who was ur minister of petroleum? Is there anything as worst in corruption than what u did. U were president and treasurer at D same time. 2nd, D whole PHCN issues is nt up to $10billion, where is ur or our $16B? Whn u said 2008, power will be stable, i was nt happy becus i taught Christ would have come by that time, but i seems like a dream that we have 2008 passed and u didnt add a wire to our grid. The pole u erected and site u sandfilled that was shown in Tv during probe of ur illusional power project, u might have also sold them. Funsho kumplokun that u connieve to repair D refineries and he blowed grammer and charisma aftr u guys loot through that means, we havnt seen any change. D problem of nigerians is that once we find food and eat, we sleep and who dies or lives is on his own. My question to u Obj, wht will u do with ur much unmonitorable loot, records of loot u cant keep? Ur children cant or dont need half of wht u can recall of u loot. U just cant start condemning corruption, whn u left D road in potholes, lack of power, falling planes and murders, gross election rigging, high import to even tooth pick. If u have done anything, did we pull it down. Pls if u want to show us what u did, simply use line of sentence a line of sentence to say wht u did, e.g. I brough telecommunication plus high tarrif and collected 1niara till Jonathans time. I brought total power nigeria, ... becus whn u ppl talk, we get much confuse with ur incohorent words put backward and forward.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.