Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

5thNOTE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5thNOTE's Profile / 5thNOTE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 5thNOTE: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hiii! today z fine dear, thanks smiley arent u tired of pming me?
so u do recieve my PM, pls accept it.
Nairaland / General / Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 5thNOTE: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Angelina, did i wrong u, u dont reply me.
Nairaland / General / Re: AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive by 5thNOTE: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Ive never seen such amount of wickedness on NL angry why would someone wish another person dead kwa? undecided thank God ur alive.even tho i dnt knw u, i still felt bad when i heard the fake news.
na which section 4 niaraland be this? Becus i checked ur post to find u. How is today, long time no talk.
Culture / Re: Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN by 5thNOTE: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
natureblack:
**Toto wey still get water fit born pikin no matter the age lipsrsealed

**barren woman no dey reject to shine Congo anytime,because she no know the one wey fit turn to belle (pregnancy)

**old woman dey always fear when she hear dry born for proverb

**prick talk say the water wey dey for toto no plenty, but e dey reach am baff grin

**you no fit use big prick threaten ashawo
Politics / Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by 5thNOTE: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
GenBuhari:
Abacha never looted why are you not able to understand the source of your information is corrupt and untrustworthy.
u too have problem? Na waoo
Family / Re: 26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house by 5thNOTE: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
GboyegaD:
p

Very similar experience. Had 6A's in WAEC and a P7 in English and to my dad, those As were useless.
i went to cyber cafe this year and saw a man who was almost at tears with his daughter's poor performance in Wace. A tear almost fell frm his eyes when he was looking at D print out frm computer. I think the girl failed his high expectation.
Politics / Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by 5thNOTE: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
GenBuhari:
I really can not work out why Mohamed Abacha is aligning with PDP. I am guessing it is a tactical move on his part.
Gej is nt fit to B president of this country. A day ago be4 this meeting, £135 million pounds looted by Abacha in the State of Jersey in America or D U.S. Was to be returned to nigeria. It was this news that made Gej who is bent on having this country destroyed went and dialogue with that dictator son. And i knw he wants part of that money. Bt with the state of decline in oil price and imminent austerity cuts, should Gej obstruct a huge 60 billion niara? Gej is nt fit 4 president anymore.
Romance / Re: A Text Message To Her Sister; Akwa Ibom Girls With Ashawo Work by 5thNOTE: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Spicylate:
im sorry buh i dont know what you want us to do for you? tell 3swit to appologize and repent or pray that your wedding does not get called off or you are just sending out a warning
Try and talk to me na
Politics / Re: FG Approves N470.5bn For 17 Roads, Bridges by 5thNOTE: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
Sure p
sure problem
I pray it come to fruition sha
do u knw anything about this Sure P?
Food / Re: Share Your Experience Drinking Pepper Soup. by 5thNOTE: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I love pepper soup! Especially the one that has ginger. There was this time i had a very sweet pepper soup with lots of meats, it was so sweet that i rushed it and it got in my nose! sad...... Im gonna end here.
how far. What going on
Politics / Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by 5thNOTE: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Tinubu and Fashola must be mad. They think they can just feed cheap lies to the public without getting noticed. How can u generate 75% of ur budget through IGR ? How much allocation do u na say u earn frm the FG in the first place. We knw states with the highest revenue are nt just oil producing states, so u are then saying that u get a paltry 25% of ur budget frm the FG. And how can u say u made 75% of ur previous budget just through a yr. Wht lies. Apart frm the 13% derivation to oil producing states, i dont think their budget is higher than that of Kano and Lagos, knwing some considration put in place.
Politics / Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 5thNOTE: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
This is enough to knock every sane mind unconscious!!! Lord have mercy!!
the earnings is nt even proportionate, nt even in hundreds of dollars above counterparts senators in other countries but in Millions. This sarcastic!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 5thNOTE: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
lonngmann:
shocked

If these figures are true..then i nw knw why someppl will jump the gate to get in.... wink
We are in serious shit in this nation. U mean even greater than other world senatetor in millions of dollars? Ist this abnormal.
Education / Re: Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. by 5thNOTE: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
joshbouy:
.this is really bad, tear gas Don finish??
thats too bad
Celebrities / Re: 9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form by 5thNOTE: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
He is simply nt synomynoms with change.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 5thNOTE: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
smileandlove:
Nigeria democracy on the brink! If this people continue like this, America's prediction that Nigeria may not exceed 2015 may as well come to pass.
why wont it exceed 2015? The 1999 constitution said when a person elected to a post through a party suddenly leaves such party and decamp to another party, his position is hence vacant.
Business / Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by 5thNOTE: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
There are so many pyhsco nowadays claiming to be intellectual, and roaming social medias spreading rubbish. Niger republic, that is just like Nigeria in terms of two major religion, Islam and Christianity, dont they use french as offical language. Their moslems are more than christians or equal, will they be claiming they are speaking christian Language? Hong kong was colonized by British, but they still have their religion. But arabic is only use as religion language and whereas English is nt. Nymmar was colonized by Britian, but their major religion is Buddahism. So English is never a religious language. Christian religion came frm Isreal to romans to western world. So wether dutch, britian, france, portugese, they are official language in some countries in Africa but with their religion. Algeria speaks french, and france is christian country, will they say they are speaking christian langauge? France has moslems, so wht division are we doing here? The christian Hausa dose the Arabic in d notes pls him? No! Do we forget that there are moslems in the south?

1 Like

Business / Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by 5thNOTE: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
There are so many pyhsco nowadays claiming to be intellectual, and roaming social medias spreading rubbish. Niger republic, that is just like Nigeria in terms of two major religion, Islam and Christianity, dont they use french as offical language. Their moslems are more than christians or equal, will they be claiming they are speaking christian Language? Hong kong was colonized by British, but they still have their religion. But arabic is only use as religion language and whereas English is nt. Nymmar was colonized by Britian, but their major religion is Buddahism. So English is never a religious language. Christian religion came frm Isreal to romans to western world. So wether dutch, britian, france, portugese, they are official language in some countries in Africa but with their religion. Algeria speaks french, and france is christian country, will they say they are speaking christian langauge? France has moslems, so wht division are we doing here?

2 Likes

Autos / Re: 2003 Company Used 14-seater Toyota Hiace Bus.SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD! by 5thNOTE: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
wealth123:
My man thanks for the Diesel Hiace bought from you since 2011. The bus is still running fine.

Right now i need Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus. If you have please contact me: 08082083126
pls i sent u a pm. Try to reply
Politics / Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 5thNOTE: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonyot:
Let them do the needful.
GEJ must return.
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
even Hausas are nt half convince to vote Buhari. They are on the fence in this case. Even Buhari is nt even willing to rule. He should wait till 2019.
Politics / Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 5thNOTE: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
tonyot:
Let them do the needful.
GEJ must return.
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
even Hausas are nt half convince to vote Buhari. They are on the fence in this case. Even Buhari is nt even willing to rule. He should wait till 2019.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by 5thNOTE: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Is it still opening
Properties / Re: Hurray Dangote Cement Now Available At N1,850 Per Bag by 5thNOTE: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
wealth123:
We are Dangote Cement distributor.
WE CAN SUPPLY DANGOTE CEMENT @ N1850 PER BAG to your site. Lagos environs only. Lekki price is N1870.00 because of transportation and Toll levy.

For resellers this is the best time to start your cement business. (dry season and high demand)

Minimum order is 300 bags. We will give you Bank Guarantee for Large orders if you make upfront payment.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT GOVERNMENT START CEMENT BUSINESS TODAY AND SMILE TO THE BANK.
Properties / Re: Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) by 5thNOTE: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
ochubabe:
Very nice development. But it will neither decrease the current cost of renting a house nor buying one. If you can't afford to but a house yet, it changes nothing. It only favours those that are currently building or the ones who can already afford it.
if it these reduction of price is nt a trick for politics 4 GEJ in 2015 i.e. It stays longer, then in bit of time, with reduce cement cost buying or renting of houses will reduce.
Romance / Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by 5thNOTE: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool

And then this;
How far na,
Culture / Re: Nigerians And Fake Foreign Accents by 5thNOTE: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hey! its not trash! angry they all follow, but do they practice it? NO

if u actually practice real British English in ur phonetics, u will have at least small trace of British accent in ur voice. u probably went to a public schoolundecided

and they start it as early as nursery school OK
that's y u c some nigerians speaking like the ghanians. its not fake(tho majority are big fakes) its the way they were taught to speak and pronounce words go and read more about it and see how the system works, not to come here and start typing what u knw nothing abt.. not cool embarassed
u won that one, that is beautiful.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by 5thNOTE: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Simple retirement yet some mofos commenting up above wanna turn the thread into a north/south, christian/muslim thing!!

You guys are worse than the terrorist our boys are fighting up north. Hatred grows on your head.
u are a full forever, why is there no northern name at all in the list?
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by 5thNOTE: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dygeasy:
This is officially the thread where all campaigning happens. Use this thread to garner all the support you can.

Goodluck.

RULES

Judges MAY not campaign for any contestants.

You MAY NOT say negative things about other contestants and if you decide to, be ready for a long time out.

DO NOT spam the whole forum with your campaigns.

Be matured about it and keep it simple.

In all, Let us have some fun.

LIST OF VERIFIED NOMINEES

1. MARTHAK

2. NABSPRADA

3. JENNIMMA

4. ROZZAY

5. VIVLY

6. ROKIATU

7. TEMIGRACIE

8. MAUREENSYLVIA

9. AFRICANAPPLE

10. CUPIDORA

11. ANNYPIE

12. FIDIRA

13. OMOLOLA

14. ANGELAMINA
i would rather vote most ugliest girl in this list. This is a list of ugly girls?
Politics / Re: What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. by 5thNOTE: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
ruffp:
Are they wrong?
not at all
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by 5thNOTE: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Gombe has been a very quiet state in nigeria, but why it.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by 5thNOTE: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls i want to knw if the site is still opening as at this morning, 31st oct. I went be4 to check but it didnt open and since then i ran out of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.