Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

5thNOTE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5thNOTE's Profile / 5thNOTE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Autos / Re: Photos Of Windowless Plane That Allows Passengers To What They Like by 5thNOTE: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol, I've been around smiley just been busy with work n all.. how abt u? hawayu?
so u do which work
Autos / Re: Photos Of Windowless Plane That Allows Passengers To What They Like by 5thNOTE: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
wow! beauriful!!
just like u. Its being long o, where have u been
Romance / Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by 5thNOTE: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
[size=20pt] I nominate deefuray. She must win by fire by force. www.nairaland.com/deefuray [/size]
u fine na
Politics / Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by 5thNOTE: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
But what is wrong with Buhari vs Oshiomole ticket? We cant allow muslim/muslim ticket in nigeria. And must they always take governors or former polictical holders. Cant i who have not held any post stand up and be elected as president? Say no to Islamisation of nigeria, rather it must be equity, as in the north so in the south.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by 5thNOTE: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can smone tell me salary scale for civil servants as from any level to like level 14.
Celebrities / Re: Extremely Long Snake Found In Gwarimpa Abuja(see Photos) by 5thNOTE: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ummm... I can't remember the password of the email I used to register Nairaland.
send me ur email. Mine is jaesjerry@gmail.com.
Celebrities / Re: Extremely Long Snake Found In Gwarimpa Abuja(see Photos) by 5thNOTE: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
OK smiley but there are rules!

*no romance involved!
*no checking me out!
*no asking me out!
*no backstabbing!
*u must obey these rules
and all would be groovy tongue
Why nt accept my PM so as we can talk better.
Celebrities / Re: Extremely Long Snake Found In Gwarimpa Abuja(see Photos) by 5thNOTE: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
coz I like it
Be my friend
Celebrities / Re: Extremely Long Snake Found In Gwarimpa Abuja(see Photos) by 5thNOTE: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Wow, really long.. Naija too dey mumu, una go see danger, una go still go near am, dey snap picture angry mtcheww.
eehh why did u use that name as ur username?
Celebrities / Re: A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother by 5thNOTE: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls i have a question to put forth, pls is right 4 a person who's mother is on the sick bed to go and be writing exams or admission exams.

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging by 5thNOTE: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Its ur name that makes me laugh.
Politics / Re: Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) by 5thNOTE: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
ratiken:
Many Buhari's unguarded statements will haunt him to the grave. Anyday APC names him as the presidential flagbearer..... same day the media will be awash with his statements.

How can a sane man call Boko haram terrorists his freedom fighters?
How can a presidential material use words like dogs and baboons soaking in blood?

Buhari single handedly armed PDP for the campaign of calumny against him.
the problem is that he is not even pertubed by them. He is still of the same believe and views, which is even brainwashing ppl already.
Politics / Re: Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) by 5thNOTE: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
idumuose:
When people brand Buhari a religious bigot,they aren't far from the truth.
My own take is that Buhari should never benefit from a democracy he truncated
31years ago.
Idumu-JESU, are u Esan.
Politics / Re: Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) by 5thNOTE: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
idumuose:
When people brand Buhari a religious bigot,they aren't far from the truth.
My own take is that Buhari should never benefit from a democracy he truncated
31years ago.
We cant vote for this person o. He will send us backward and cause problem for further generation. Sharia law is in a person's religion and it there4 shouldnt be used to disturb another person. The other time on niaraland, we heard a case where an american airforce recriut was denied acceptance due to a phrase which was not his faith, this case was later retified immediately by the U.S. And the information even has it that he has now be taken. We cant allow ppl who thinking one-side to truncate this nation. As it sooths u to introduce Islamic laws and Sharia, so it sooths me as a traditionalist to enforce the spraying of white chalk at homes to appease D gods. Its so correct in my eyes as your in ur eyes.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops In Fear by 5thNOTE: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha
Yoruba General don pick race again,
Olusegun Obansajo's son should be the first to be court martialled. He first ran away and had the bullet in the buttocks to show they were running instead of defending their nation even if it means death. I dont understand this neopotism in this country.
Religion / Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by 5thNOTE: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
hensben: na kingdom of God una take dey play so
am so sorry them
Politics / Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by 5thNOTE: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
jhimmy: so what do we believe now

----
Thank God..Am FTC...
Go back to ur former believe. The believe that we will get there, as if America will wait till u catch up with them. The more u snail speed to get to america's kind of development or age, the more they skyrocket in the same time of ur development to get more develop to stages of men walking in air. The believe that makes u want to be respected by man and God 4 nothing, absolutely nothing, worth nothing except corruption. Ur believe of naughtness and HAUGHTNESS. Where Ghana, is ur enemy, South Africa is ur enemy, kenya, Ivory coast, cameroon, just name them, anywhere u have settled with ur proud and deaf heart is ur enemy.
Politics / Re: Amosun Appeals To FG Over Oil-rich Tongeji Island by 5thNOTE: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2014
F117A: And what is GEJ waiting for?
A kiss?
Expand that naval base,you dumb fucckk of a president.
when China is busy claiming more rich terriority, nigeria is busy given out it own. Who knws how much we have lost undisclosed.
Politics / Re: Amosun Appeals To FG Over Oil-rich Tongeji Island by 5thNOTE: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
F117A: And what is GEJ waiting for?
A kiss?
Expand that naval base,you dumb fucckk of a president.
Politics / Re: Yes Nigeria Has What It Takes To Protect Her Airspace(pix) by 5thNOTE: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
AZeD1: OP you have no idea of what you are talking about.

I don't even think we've achieved total radar coverage.
he is an idiot. All those f7-figther are aircraft made for testing. Like car traning school, the car used 4 training is very useless and never useful or equipped as the real cars. This what nigeria buys.
Family / Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 5thNOTE: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i do not want teach/be a lecturer. people keep telling me to go into the lecturing field. Apart from not having the flair for it, i can't deal with having advances from small small boys. I tend to get advances from very young men in real life. Very embarassing. I can't deal with double of that when lecturing. That was a nice method you came up with to punish them. Being principled is very essential for a teacher/lecturer. When you treat them with iron fist, their crush on you will fade. some boys too get liver walai.
U just saying rubbish, every boy who is nt a disciplined will always eye a woman. And most do it to tease u. If they see u are scared, then they boast among themselves to approach u.
Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike by 5thNOTE: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
O God how i wish was the person handling that TAM, mehn no be small thing o. I go hammer
Religion / Re: Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012) by 5thNOTE: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Juvante: People keep talking like dafts. What has Israel and Hamas war got to do with Aso Rock security? Saudi Arabia does arm deals with Israel through proxies, only Jordan and Egypt do not hide their deals!
Did El Rufai and co complain when Ghaddafi was busy pumping money into the North,building madrassas and mosques,and training young Northerners in his Benghazi camp,since the days of IBB?
I do not like Pastor Ayo,based on his inability to call a spade a spade in Delta State,and turns a blind eye to the looting, but on national issues, he is spot on!
He is hated because he looks at Northern leaders in the eye and tell them to call their youths and Islamic adherents to order! simple as that! As for his dress code, he has always dressed that way since I was a little kid in Warri,so stop crapping about what you do not know.
my guy u are on point. This El-rufai and the Sultan of Sokoto and even Sanusi Lamido were almost choking the can president to silence him becus he was telling them the truth. And that was about muslim excess in this country. I really have even wanted him to tell the sultan to go to hell due to boko haram. I cant imagine that a faith in which u are an elder, recongnise and instituted, payed, and still u cant call to order the adherents of such faith or worse/better press readily for decorum in such fair or come into such matter and there will be changes. He the stupid Sultan soldemly blames or reprimand boko haram and is rather shouting abt threat to islam. If the Can president dose the same, he the sultan start talking about peace and harmony, and using the boothlickers-the catholics to threaten the can association.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: SA President, Zuma : "67 South Africans Died At Prophet T.B Joshua's Church" by 5thNOTE: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
blexxonmak: You are not trying to judge indeed.TBJ is only a servant of God.All we can do as genuine Christians is to pray for him.
there is nothing geniune here. We are finished in this country. A country where a church can hide information so outrageous, what then would the govt of such nation do with its own information. This country is really finished, this is a huge embarrasment to us. How can only frm South africa 67 ppl died and the media reported only 3ppl died frm the collapse? How many would then die frm other nations.
Business / Re: Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets by 5thNOTE: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny: Ha!.....Same old story.
Obasanjo should come forward and give Nigerians convincing explanation as to what happened to the $16b he proclaimed to have injected into the sector,and now they about selling.
Gej is crazy, this whooping $20billion if converted, ist not up to our yearly budget? OBJ took 16billion, Gej has taken other billlions of dollars over electricity b4 this time, so we are having over $50billion in electricity pursuit alone, spent in one country and still the country hover around 5,500 megawatts and its just 10percent of South africa production. Nobdy dey pity this country at all. And i dont even see how govt is still inbetwen generating power and dristributing.
Politics / Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by 5thNOTE: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
neighy: anoda tribal n Religiously biased idiot...pple lyk u hind peace nd d 1ness of Nigeria... Datx y Naija Needs less pple lyk yhu ....
Ehnnm... Why dont come and slit my throat? U knw am saying the truth, apart frm religion and daftness, what of if an aboki who claims nigeria as his father's land and so therefore, he also being very unqualified has drag 4 control of D plane and then flew the plane into D desert or till it crash. This also may be the reason why the bombs they throw against boko haram always fall by the roadside without hitting the suppose camps of boko haram. I have read many case where the bomb they throw now kill our nigerian soldiers who com across them. Or as i said be4 the aboki didnt bomb the boko haram because boko haram are their brother and of the same religion. I wonder why everything will be headed by north. U say the truth, is it right for a northern to be a countrys admiral when he is from a landlocked and hardly has a river in his region? He might not have seen a river till he came to the south.
Politics / Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by 5thNOTE: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Bazinga: .

The boko haram sympathisers in the Nigerian Army and nigerian airforce are responsible................

But actually that's non of my business cos the nigerian army don't want this boko haram menace to end, they frustrate their own efforts by themselves intentionally.
u see why we need only southerners and Majorly christians to fly our Jet? This is the reason why the U.S. Wants only christians in their airforce. Only in christianity today in the whole world (apart frm catholic or the extremism of Pope Francis) and religions, remains safty of human fundamental rights and a sane definition of conscience. Imagine what Osama bin laden did with ordinary transport jet and what a muslim or an athiest(both of same heart in evil) would do with a military plane armed with a nuke. U can tell me that countries like pakistan, a muslim country have nukes, yes, but pakistan has that becus they were needed to curb India of their romance with Russian & it nuke weapon. And india is a russian ally, so arming them will reduce any threat frm any russian and its ally such as india with heavy nukes. Even the Ukriane case, all accuse against Russia is false, the same U.S. which rushed to destory all ukrianian nukes which was almost half of soviet nukes, are already arming ukrian and talking of resurfacing their- ukrians nukes. It seems russia is leading again in some new nukes capability, wether launching, speed, and trajectory, and U.S. has gone anti missile even having projects in space and so is using media to supress russia and wants Ukirian as EU member in order to curtail russia. And 4 ur info this is too dangerous 4 world politics. Once the imperiliast and commanders get every region in obdience, we will have little to say. The jet that is missing cannot land in anyhow place, so they knw where they have directed it to. Either to hidden location with an airstrip or a country in coniviance with nigeria corrupt politics.

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Land And The People Of Osun: History, Facts And Fugures . by 5thNOTE: 4:11am On Sep 15, 2014
U yoruba ppl should stop looking for the root of ur ancestry and refute the myth of Oduduwa and his fall or creation. The person that found the yoruba race was a prince frm Benin, a junior brother to another prince. He settled down at Ile-ife and resulted to peaceful pratice of his own aftr a broil with his elder brother. He had gotten to Ile-ife be4 he started throwing tantrums to his elder brother. Due to no king and free living practice by him and his descendants, yoruba nation quickly spread out. This should be around the 12th century. The Yoruba nation is frm Edo which came frm Egypt and met the Igbo ppl who came 3 generations back be4 the Edo ppl who were Jews. They passed behind this Igbo ppl who were strong and fierce warriors, this may be somewhere around Anambra- onitsha. The Igbo Frivolus attacked and threatened to annihilate them. They continued the war with the igbo generations later after settling down in the huge forest and other other parts of the travelling community have dispersed after the major first war at the early arrival of their journey.
Politics / Re: Russia, Nigeria Sign Contract For Mi-171sh, Mi-35 Helicopters by 5thNOTE: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2014
heavenmade: Good move!
I think we have to begin to look in the direction of Russia because the west has really failed us
Nothing is good there. Helicopters that mozambqi is pricing and that is the helicopter we are buying is no helicopter at all. Becus that is poorest country in the world and they would buy according to their income and the best which is above their income. Imagine u buying what ur gatekeeper buys as shoe in the market. I hear of Apache helicopters but nigeria wont buy such aircraft, but will be buy flight testing aircraft as fighter jets and attack helicopter.
Politics / Re: REVEALED: Obasanjo's Son Was Shot While Running Away From Boko Haram by 5thNOTE: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Billygee2u: the fear ot Boko Haram have gripped many soldiers .well ,he ran for his dear life .but that's cowardice for a soldier.
he should be sent back, he should be sent back 4 God sake! There is nowhere in the army in the world where any soldier is wounded and treated fittingly that he is nt reinstated into the field. As far proven healed, he should go back, or else if ppl are picked out like this there will be no soldier left or willing to fight and face the war. The others there are not goats or fools son. He Obj is nt a royalty other than a former looter of our common nation's wealth who should be checked and ought to be brought to book.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by 5thNOTE: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
aguiyi:

manufacturing with what pls. the word abundance may have been wrongly used in my comment but you need to have something in order to make the other. Either the knowledge or the material.

since acquiring the knowledge is expensive in view or our per capital income, producing the raw materials which we are naturally gifted to do is the best way to go till we have the capital to start processing our raw materials.

countries with the technical know how on processing of raw materials have little or nothing to worry about their inputs because it can be gotten from Africa for a very cheap sum but Africans lack both the technical well withal and the raw materials. if we export something in return for what we import, our level of budget deficit will reduce while gross domestic product will increase.

how did you even come to the conclusion that Nestle is richer than Ghana and Ivory Coast
it is not because of our per capital income that makes us unable to acquire the technical knw-how or manufacturing ability, its due to corruption of our govt offcials. The techonology we are talking about are centuries old technology and still we dont have the fianance to acquire them aftr all the decades and centuries and havnt copied them? And if according to per capital income we cant, it rose frm inflation caused corruption of govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.