Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

5thNOTE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5thNOTE's Profile / 5thNOTE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 5thNOTE: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols:

There are many of this kind of letter. I will search and if I find them, post them here. It is inherently a part of Islam to protect people of other faith found in Islamic territory.

I believe what we see now in the form of intolerance from some Muslims stem from the crusade(killings by the christians.).

Muslims who would not see beyond vengeance decided to take up arms against those whom they see to have wronged them. This certain belief grew into the different terror organisations that exist now. I just wish they can all see this aspect of Islam and realise they are very wrong.
Na lie u talk. The crusade was to take back D holy land, thats Isreal which the muslim have bloodly taken and D very site on Solomon's temple is their Mosque till date. Thats why if Isreal is claming their land, it is somehow right because or those moslems came to settle there sometime too. It was D Mongols that God really use to inflict heavy loss on D muslims. They swept like lightning with little or no defeat. It was internal defeat that fell D mongols or chinese. In those places D mongols conquered, christians quickly made peace with D mongols and build churchs or they stayed in a part of such land and never look for trouble frm D mongols. But as it was as its now(of which u ppl of other religions in fear have effortless tried to cover their tracks of which they are nt obliged to u or will they compensate u tomorrow when they meet ur chickned souls) in those days and nw D muslims wanted their own, D whole place and dust 4 allah and tolerated nobdy and so cönfronted D mongols who were ready to booth their ass at any time. It was only D turks that mongols did nt much penetrate. Christian crusade was nt even for a christian country but 4 almost annihilated Isreal and destruction of D holy temple, where D foundation of christianity came from. And worst of it till date is D clinging of an infringing Mosque to that site of D holy temple. I taught Isreal would have melt it. Or ist still christian crusade that is killing them or doing crusade in D north? In CAR, where they overthrew D govt and wants kill D christains, or in Iraq, mali or in Afghanistan. Mention it, no trouble in D world without Islam.

3 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 5thNOTE: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols: what is your source.

I don't doubt that a letter like this could have been from a Muslim ruler though. Protection given to non-Muslims is well documented in Islamic history.

It is one of the reasons Islam should not be judged by the actions of a few ignorant ones claiming to carry out shameful acts in the name of Islam.

The wordings of the letter scream 'translated from arabic'
the dating is higly false, in 1200 centruy D english had nt properly being a country as organize to start travelling or going to expedition as to come to Borno. Most expedition started later. I did a bit of history, Usman Dan Fodio who brought Islam to D Hausas did invade them in latter century. I wonder where u ppl get ur trash(fact). There was no strong muslim ruler in D Hausa at 1230's century. Islam was then just spread by travellers frm other part of africa comin to D north.
Islam for Muslims / Re: An Open Letter To All Muslims by 5thNOTE: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
deols: what is your source.

I don't doubt that a letter like this could have been from a Muslim ruler though. Protection given to non-Muslims is well documented in Islamic history.

It is one of the reasons Islam should not be judged by the actions of a few ignorant ones claiming to carry out shameful acts in the name of Islam.

The wordings of the letter scream 'translated from arabic'
the dating is higly false, in 1200 centruy, D english had nt properly being a country as organize to start travelling or going to expedition. Most expedition started later.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by 5thNOTE: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
I deserve a discovery award for this finding that staying with a northern ppl of Nigeria is a threat to normal human beings life in this context of nigeria. Becus D way u ppl thinks is slave to master mentality, without respect that we can live this satanic uniön even if we die of hunger(of which it isnt possible, it is only beans u ppl supply to us that is in low quantity in D south. Infact it was grown in D south be4. We grow rice, yam and garri, soup stuff, fish, easy import of cheap cow frm niger and cameron) but die in honuor. Whnever any thing comes out it become a point to suspect D south, meanwhile ur Sultan and leakers with their saltry and insunuating speech to D Boko haram, other vices and abuse of D law and human rights u call religious pursuit are never questioned by south and taken with a pinch of salt by D southerns becus u ppl blind D south or do we owe up ppl 4 each day's treat? 70 million northern ppl is enough to form a good country. If it is nt big enough, u have D desert all way to urself, and let us d south be. We are nt sojurning in anybdys land and there must nt be intimidating of any southern person, in power or north. No southerner should keep quiet if there is any spilling of a southerns life in 2015. If they spill one we spill double!
Politics / Re: Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 by 5thNOTE: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sensei X: I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I've got to sound the alarm, 2015 is going to be war and Jonathan is ready to bring this country down if he doesn't win
We all saw Sanusi's letter where $50 billion is reportedly missing from the CBN coffers supervised by GEJ's No 1 ally, Diexani Allison,Take note also of the 1000 snipers OBJ alleged that are being trained in Israel Under the Supervision of his Igbo Army Chief Ihejierika and SSS DG Ita Ekpenyong...Large Scale Movement Of military hardware to offshore locations in the niger delta..training of niger delta militants in piloting,diving and other skills abroad, recruitment of the army and SSs of mainly people ofChristian Ibo and Niger Delta Extraction while purging out northerners and Muslims, that dude is not as clueleSs as we take, we are all watching why he is stockpiling arms and replacing our security services with his people, even all the northern guards at the villa from both the SSS and the guards brigade have been posted out, Nigerians Watch..
may God punish ur life. I was about to complain abt his freting attitude towards D north that he is doing all things to please them. Imagine u nw coming here to turn things in disguise to further enslave D childish president. D trian project, that started frm Hausa land(Abuja) is being already done to another Hausa land again(Kaduna) whereas the south that funds D project has no single railway line, other than precolonial rusty railline. All the agric facilites silos have more up to 10 in D north against 3 in D whole of D south. D north has D Military school, D same north has D Airforce school, D same north u want to have D navy again? No wonder they refuse to work on D navy so as to continue to enslave D SS and d entire South. No wonder nigeria cant tackle piracy! U are in this country where u hear D quarrel btw Ameachi and Goodluck? Ist nt becus of D East west road of Port harcout? Have u been to Bayelsa which made u to be educated, through funding ur government, which fund ur school and pay u nomad lecturers so that they can teach( if u will learn, of which obviously u and ur teachers r nt learning) that it has bad road connection to other states and it own interstate road is in plancks? It has 8 local govt area, against D constitutiönal 10, yet they have never complained, while D least ur arid north is 30 LGA per state! Who is to be complaining, when the oil compainges, oil wells are dubious and militarizly own by nomads of D north? Whn every vice president is an Hausa - a nomad? Whn all D heads of ministries or body in D oil sector and even workers in D oil sector are all Hausa and then D next ppl likeminded, in D name of dicrimnatory and henious quota. Whn all D juicy embassy are given to Nomad(northerners) and D yoruba, they head them, and the only ppl employed there , while, i if any, there is a position held by a S.S in ambassadorial postions, it shuld be of a country that one shuld better to be in nigeria. It has always been this strategy, for D Cheat who is a handicap, to always use his state to wail foul which can never be adjuged becus of his state. Nigeria either breaks or go into regional government. He should have put Hausa as his guards so they will assasinate him, abi? In a region govt D northern state or South, it can also be SS, SW, SE, uses their regional wealth in runing their govt. D north has enormus untapped resource. Even D sahara desert holds unimaginable wealth even to crude oil, gold, diamond, not to talk of D commercial quantity of crude oil in many state in D north e.t.c. They then give 30per cent to D Fedral govt frm their resources and revenues to do other national binding issues.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2015:12 States That Should Be Placed Under Close Security Watch by 5thNOTE: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
All of u chicken heart above, it all depends on who's blood. But 4 me, my ppl blood isnt D one to flow. It only fools who's patience is nt exhuasted, infact that why it called patience becus it gets exhuasted. Nobdy is given monopoly of violence.
Religion / Re: MFM Launches Crusade To Close Beer Parlours In Lagos! by 5thNOTE: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Islamic sharia system in Kano says no to alcohol and the enforcers destroyed thousands of bottles of beer a few weeks ago in Kano.

Mountain of Fire Ministries, a Christian denomination is embarking on a crusade and are pushing for closing down of beer parlors and replacing them with prayer houses in Lagos.

Spot the difference, if any.

In reality, there is very little difference between these 2 competing, imported and foreign religions from the Middle East and the reason is very simple - they are from the same people with the same history, culture, tradition, way of life, politics and even religion but for minor differences that have to do with the persons the religions were formed after.

So, when will these Africans that have elevated these foreign religions over and above the African traditional religions understand the fact that they are following religions started by brothers in the Middle East and stop engaging in religious supremacy and superiority battles because they are one and the same?

Africans that fight one another based on two different religions from the same people are basically suffering from inferiority complex, ignorance and slave mentality!
there is great Difference. This one obeys human right, by nt collecting bottle frm ur hand and breaking it- that is he uses conviction and nt coercion or constriction as in Islam. Conviction of ur sins through ur conscience. If ppl are drinking that same day, they wont attack such ppl. Thats why christianity is D best religion. They are showing solidarity against drinking and other things, which is allowed by D law. But D Idea of smbdy breaking bottle of beer owned by smbdy is a no no! And nobody will beat u up whn he sees u drinking, but a moslem can call ppl on u 4 drinking. I remeber whn my friend ate outside one Islam fasting period, a man almost stab them 4 eating outside, they got angry and told D man they never new eating outside is nt allowed. Can u imagine a stupid religion!
Sports / Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: On a more serious note, the Argentine 'll outplay us. They re threats even without messi, dats just d truth.
The real truth is that Messi has been D problem of Argentina. Since he has been there, there has been no major achievement. Am just candid with D truth!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
ichidodo: If we have Faith then Baba GOD will surely hear our World Cup cries
By bribing into a group inthe world cup? Are nigerians nt ashame that whatever glory they achieve in all sphere of life have never being just? Hw do u fill of D succes u got true cheating? What a shame!
Sports / Re: Argentina Knows Nothing About Super Eagles - Coach Sabella by 5thNOTE: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
bizibrain: He is nt scared of super eagle, dat is just one of d many tactic of a brilliant coach 2 get even. Stephen keshi also said d same tin and almost every match, but d pathetic coach of BOSINA & watever watrever dere 2nd name is is d only I TO KNOW Coach ranting rubbish of beating Nigeria 2 claim 2nd place, so pessimistic 2 b a group winner.

As weak as Iran team is, dere coach admit Nigeria and argentina ar superior Y dat mediocre new commer rant an empty mouth treat, he is still a learner though, neva v experience on hw 2 pretend 2 b an UNDERDOG AND later a BLACKHORSE on d pitch.
The place in world cup u rigged? See how nigeria, instead of changing turned inside of themselves outside while D outside goes inside, as a bag is turned inside out. Let me hear again smbdy tries to priase nigeria when we condemn it errors. Instead of changing they have taken their corruption stigma to D fifa. And knw that the fifa is never D same again as they can now influence it.
Politics / Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by 5thNOTE: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
PapaBrowne: The best two performing ministers in Jonathan's cabinet are Yoruba. Adesina and Aganga.

I know too many Yorubas who support Jonathan's government almost to an annoying point.

On Facebook Jonathan has almost an equal number of Yoruba fans commenting positively like you have from other parts of the south.

To put things in better perspective ask yourself how come despite PDP's seeming unpopularity, they garnered enough votes to come second above APC in ondo state.

Forget all those ewarriors. They aren't representative of the Yoruba race who I know as very intelligent and organized set of people.
Wht decieful point have u made now? Stop exonerating urself - d SW. D Two U mention should be D most stipud, y? frm D minister of agric, i can deduce that D other is stupid. Where they said that they have rice production In this country i cant see it, nor feel D impact. Rice price for a small rubber is #600 since they ban rice import it is getting higher. I knw ppl who hardly look at D foriegn rice due to cost but face D local rice, that type that has always been there in nigeria. Wht they provided to take D place of rice import is nt seen. And worst still its D foreign rice, that hypocritically they say they banned due to growing domestic rice production, is wht is seen every where. A full bag of rice is #13,500. And it is this year a rubber of rice left #350 to its present amount, and we are nt talking of other commodities that are now at gold price, ist beans, garri. And u come here to say that he is working, becus u saw niaralanders euphoriated with lip services in D agric sector posted here. Cost of buying fish now is another thing in this country, a very slim fish is #150. U need to see D fish a whole family consume, filled with bones or taste like water cost it is cheap, u can get it 4 150, least 100 niara, and D guy jump without looking by banning fish import without a single standard company for fish in D country. A country which import milk, for such a huge market we have in nigeria for milk. And it is nt that D milk is even concentrated or real mik, it is further diluted. Peak Milk taste like water, we are nt talking of D rest. Those their chocolate and somthing like cowbell and all D chocolate-milk powder has one bad element that if u take it u want vomit, it affect ur nostrils. I knw its added 4 gain instead of D right material. A country that import tin-tomato, and if u go and check whts on ground to have a tomato processing plant, u will see that it was abdoned D day it was read out as a project by govt to D public and u write such failure is working minister. I wonder why ist that major tribes in nigeria always get pass mark when they woefully fail below D minority tribe and D minority are always easy criminated. Tell me whats is D difference D agric minister have set? Thialand that export rice to us, are they bigger than us? Can we export this our sand grian, unperboiled rice outside D country. Can u store it in warehouse be4 u sell it in D market as is dond to those rice sold in our markets? There is difference btw Brown rice and white rice, which is nigeria producing? A country that have no data, is a deceitful country. If u produce these things put them on data, if u have smthing u will be able, bold to display it. This is data we are talking of nt really human data! Why shuld NNPC hid informations? We quick to copy punitive measures in this country to further ehance D elite frée scale corruption spree.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by 5thNOTE: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2013
bloggernaija: OMG
49 billion dollars?
Seriously
The assembly needs to get rid of this man.
very true! Assuming in the time of OBJ, $49B was nt missing, which shows D möney was there, what Did OBJ do with D money? If it was nt also given to Obj, is that nt D same trend now, then how many of u bigots called 4 Obj's removal? In Yar Adua's time, if such or like that amount was remitted to him, were are D achievement of such money. Abi such money is too small to do things visble in D south to north?

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by 5thNOTE: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abagworo: The only reason I'm being suspicious of this kind of insinuation is that it might have political undertone and there might be plots to create political instability by first creating an atmosphere of resentment against Hausas and finally planting a bomb and claiming boko haram has invaded Owerri. The writer should be arrested ASAP as PDP has been known to play this kind of politics.
Shame on u!

1 Like

Food / Re: FG Bans Fish Importation by 5thNOTE: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
No matter how we have come to stay with irregularities, D use of twistedness and backward alternative of solving problems, it doesnt make them right. U never set D cart be4 D horse, even though both are moblie. GEJ should have made capable provision on ground be4 embarking on banning fish import, rice import and others. Were ppl are nt provided with tools to work, no matter D banning they will seek escape point frm that pressure without substitution through other means. Provide upto-standard fishing equipment, open factories, build neccessary infastructre and u dont need to wake D ppl to any task as they openly see ways to achieve any thing.
Politics / Re: Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 by 5thNOTE: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote authora=Me_Aboki]@ OP and those castigating Buhari

It is a pity your hatred for this man along with your intolerance for anything resembling Islam has completely blinded you from noticing let alone reading into the meaning behind the following concluding part of the quote, even though the OP had taken the trouble (though unintentional) of highlighting and presenting it to you right there before your eyes - what a shame!

PLs be honest, try to analyse and explain to yourselves the intended message in this statement.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

Why was he (Buhari) emphasizing on the need to especially educate non-Muslims about their fear? How does that suggest he had any ill-intent against non-Muslims or that he actually believed implementation of sharia would have any negative effect against non-Muslims?

Buhari's position should be clear to any right thinking and fair minded person; his call was simply for Muslims to be given their unalienable right to practice their religion in accordance with the Islamic code - which incidentally affects only Muslims but which mischievous intolerant Christians have been against through campaign of calumny and negative distortion/exaggeration (much in the same manner as we can see now against Buhari) in order to deprive Muslims of this constitutional right.

It is really a big shame that Christians in this country are exhibiting themselves as dishonest co-travelers in the Nigerian context, they continue to react blindly and wildly against what in actual effect does not truly and should not concern them. For example: How does sharia (as being implemented in the country) or for that matter Islamic Banking, let alone Arabic letters on Nigerian notes affect Christians or stop them from expressing or practicing their religion?

It should be obvious to anyone that the above old article, is being deliberately recycled over and over again for no reason other than what it is i.e. a campaign against Buhari to portray him as a religious bigot in order to thwart his political ambition, through the use of the thinly disguised biased Christian dominated media known for promoting the culture of Islamaphobia. SMH. [/quote] u must be mad! U r no longer sane. U think D way u tell lies u will win, look at D brainwashing, and etertaining lies u just told. How about we writing bible text on D niara notes? Or we write in Jesus christ we trust on D note? No wonder D nomad wants to force on us 5000 niara note, so as inscript on it his obessed ralics of religion? Whn Charles soludo was governor CBN, he never distorted nor sort for his religion but did equity, but u bush ppl keep raising D dust and ppl wont just see D wrong in it. If it is charm it will die in Jesus Name. Amen!
Politics / Re: Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 by 5thNOTE: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Me_Aboki: @ OP and those castigating Buhari

It is a pity your hatred for this man along with your intolerance for anything resembling Islam has completely blinded you from noticing let alone reading into the meaning behind the following concluding part of the quote, even though the OP had taken the trouble (though unintentional) of highlighting and presenting it to you right there before your eyes - what a shame!

PLs be honest, try to analyse and explain to yourselves the intended message in this statement.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

Why was he (Buhari) emphasizing on the need to especially educate non-Muslims about their fear? How does that suggest he had any ill-intent against non-Muslims or that he actually believed implementation of sharia would have any negative effect against non-Muslims?

Buhari's position should be clear to any right thinking and fair minded person; his call was simply for Muslims to be given their unalienable right to practice their religion in accordance with the Islamic code - which incidentally affects only Muslims but which mischievous intolerant Christians have been against through campaign of calumny and negative distortion/exaggeration (much in the same manner as we can see now against Buhari) in order to deprive Muslims of this constitutional right.

It is really a big shame that Christians in this country are exhibiting themselves as dishonest co-travelers in the Nigerian context, they continue to react blindly and wildly against what in actual effect does not truly and should not concern them. For example: How does sharia (as being implemented in the country) or for that matter Islamic Banking, let alone Arabic letters on Nigerian notes affect Christians or stop them from expressing or practicing their religion?

It should be obvious to anyone that the above old article, is being deliberately recycled over and over again for no reason other than what it is i.e. a campaign against Buhari to portray him as a religious bigot in order to thwart his political ambition, through the use of the thinly disguised biased Christian dominated media known for promoting the culture of Islamaphobia. SMH.
u must be mad! U r no longer sane. U think D way u tell lies u will win. How about we writing bible text on D niara notes. Or we write in Jesus christ we trust on D note?
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: The Many Battles Of A President From Minority Tribe by 5thNOTE: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Abagworo: We must stop these lies before they are taken as truth. Tafawa Balewa our 1st leader is from a minority tribe known as Seyawa which is one of several ethnic groups found in just one LGA known as Tafawa Balewa LGA in Bauchi State. Yakubu Gowon is also from Angas a very minute ethnic group in Plateau State. Abdulsalami is from Nupe while IBB is from Gwari. Abacha is from Kanuri which is a relatively large ethnic group like Ijaw. While we say the truth that Jonathan is from a minority ethnic group we must not spice it with the lies that he is the 1st.
The truth is that any country in D world that must develop must throw away minority and majority clause and view D ppl as one. That is D greater bindding union of a country. If a tribe should say it want to really follow it true ancestory u will find majority are nt frm it, ppl settles in a place and it becomes a home. That is D mind nigerians should have.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: The Many Battles Of A President From Minority Tribe by 5thNOTE: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2013
Sincerenigeria ur inferiority complex or uncessary worship and self pity and abasement to Hausa who dont even mind ur opinion is injurious to whatever point u are saying. Enough of Dis selfpity and distorted ideology u ppl harbor like that of a sick person. It has always been like this frm onset that D north are good but daily they keep dishes out threat and fulfilling them. But it is never hard 4 a saner clime like U.S to have a clear foreigner as president why, becus they obey D law. But here in nigeria, u ppl change with ur myopic selfpity and sequolizing ideology. It never worth thinking D way u think of (unconcerned to u) north to us D south. Ur sense doesnt think that its also nt comfortable that D nation resources, that D source of food, developement, fund for education, workforce, government and even D draining economy security issues to D useless and lied/hyped majority, the north (which increase it number everyday on it own) is coming frm D south, or D minority? And i didnt read ur trash becus, i deduce dementia in action.
Religion / Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by 5thNOTE: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office
"Aah", is this what u preach. I do see u write about Gospel but dnt bother to check it, thinking u must be grounded in it. Even Jehovah Witness cant say something like this.
Religion / Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by 5thNOTE: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office
Aah, is this what u preach. I did see u write about Gospel but didnt bother to check it. Even Jehovah Witness cant say something like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Diaspora Nigerians Ask ICC To Prosecute Junaid Mohammed by 5thNOTE: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
dgitrader: Junaid, kaita, Buhari, ciroma etc etc will never cease with such dangerous and treaserous ethnic comments, let them continue, unfortunately its only in their emirates that innocent blood will flow(they will never learn from the rubbles of bokoharam in NE). they are wounded lions, they lost it since the coming of democracy in 1999, and they will forever stay wounded as long as they live, and as long as the christian dorminated middlebelt remains alert of the hidden S.W.O.T of ''one north''. I pity the northern masses(our brothers) who are constantly being used as pawns by this power-addited elites who are after decades of ruling, have only poverty, illitracy, insecurity and massive inequality as evidence.

God bless Nigeria.

Quote from fani kayode..... ''let no-one be in any doubt about one thing- The fastest way to unite the south and the Middle Belt and rally support for Goodluck Jonathan, no matter how bad he may be, is for northerners to talk like Kaita and Mohammed have done here. They must stop it forthwith. Love him or hate him, Jonathan has the right to run and we have the right to either support him or not to support him.

The suggestion that there will be bloodshed if he runs simply because he is a southerner or that the country will divide if he happens to win fairly and squarly simply because, in the minds of some, a northerner MUST rule at all costs in 2015 is completely unacceptable. It is also perfidious, intellectually dishonest, racist, shameful and utterly disgusting. Such sentiments will spark off a major conflict in this country if care is not taken and the issue will no longer be a Jonathan Presidency but rather a battle for southern rights.''
U have said D explicit truth. U nail it at D head! It seems it is a dream to me. A part that is worthless to GDP, to Budget, and many other sustaining issues hold D sustainer by D neck in a clear open intimidating matter. D idea of it is moslem killing ppl has made D south now look timid and that christians dont fight, which is a lie. D idea that D south have held long must be thrown away and face D threat of their survival and full freedom in this long civilized world. Christianity of dont kill will and must be hang come 2015. If others had nt forth for this christianity for it to survive in othr places, we would nt have gotten it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by 5thNOTE: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2013
4 us to really show he meant much to us- Africa, we must sustain his legacy, how? We must stop our lazy pendence on D western nations. We must be able to fund ourselves, handle security and terrorism and maintain peace with upmost development.
Crime / Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 5thNOTE: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Festive season is here again and this is the season scammers deploy all their antics to make sure they smile to the bank which normally leave their victims with tales of woes. Have you ever fallen prey to them Feel free to share your experience.
MTN are my recent scammers. They send nonsense SMS message to u without proper clarification or they write it deceptively that when u reply D text for smaller amount, they wipe ur whole money, and it continues till u have lost a lot. And u dont win anything.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by 5thNOTE: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Baptized in deeper life ? shocked shocked I wonder what caused d change
This is an anticipated anticipation that must be fulfilled. Nigeria should split with ppl of D same Ideology and sensilbility forming a country. D North go their way, D south their way. If D South still have some Sense malinged fellows, it further go into Southsouth and Biafra republic or union like D U.K. One sure truth is that D Biafra republic will stand.
Health / Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by 5thNOTE: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
An now suspicious of these whites and there propraganda. Yesterday, in Bbc news they plan to give Chimpazene legal right just as D black slaves where succesfull to get freedom. That is it was a breakthrough 4 D black slaves and now D chimpazene, thereby equating us with D Chimps

2 Likes

Politics / Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by 5thNOTE: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
henchamb: Go And Die Widow:
Hausa/Fulani People Killed My Police Husband Last Year.

"I don’t want PDP money. Let them go and use it to help other widows. I want my late husband’s benefits from the police authorities.
My husband died last year in the hands of Hausa/Fulani people shortly after graduating from an inspectorate course and was posted to the North.
All efforts to collect his benefit were not successful." - Madam Ifije aka "Go and Die Widow".
source:www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
u see what these northerners and moslems are doing to us untold and unknown. This is not even north Boko Haram issue o. There are many cases of violence perpetrated by these animals called Hausa daily that are nt even discuss at all becus it is individual causalty. There was a time on radio whn an Edo Man was talking on phone with presenters abt how he lost 3 children, a his wife with a small baby on back who went out to draw money owed them be4 they run away whn there was uncessary violence. And at D time he was being interviewed, it was already abt 3yrs back this incidence without anybdy knwing him or taking up his issue. This idea of One nigeria is nt democracy at all and so therefore shouldnt stand or work! Lets face D candid truth.
Phones / Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by 5thNOTE: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2013
U ppl are funny. Airtel makes me able to connect to WAP. That is go to a link posted, message, emialed or whtever sent to me without being on browsing link. I dont see y it should go, and moreover nt everybdy use andriod phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.