Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience (26220 Views)

Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Nigerians Stand Against Illegal Police Search In Mumbai, India (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

Were you carrying condoms? No

What you were carrying were contraceptives and a police officer who is on stop and search operations especially in a place like Kogi state where there is a proliferation of narcotics is well within his rights to ask you what the drug is used for.

I do not support the act of extorting money from you but that does not change the fact that they have a right to ask you what the drug is used for!

Most of the people supporting you here including myself will ask what the drug is used for if they saw it cos they're not medical professional and therefore would not know the purpose of the drug

no doubt,u are a certified first class fool..can u hear ur self? so after I had done my best to explain to the officers who obviously have the same level of IQ as u do,why didn't they let me leave? and again u are very foolish for insinuating I have a sinister motive for having a contraceptive . And oga wey carry face like shear butter,no ever talk say u dey support me if u dey question my possession of a contraceptive. its not against the law,and in case u need more education,u don't need a prescription to get a contraceptive. And lastly,u latest idiot, a condom,a postinor pill are all contraceptives.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
SavageResponse:

You are the one who is not normal!

Who asked you for all these stories?

You're trying too hard to make us believe your story

Since you're so accustomed to hearing gunshot why then were you shaking like a jelly fish becaue a policeman removed the safety catch of his rifle? angry

Sometimes when you try to act all intelligent even at unesescaery situations, u end up sounding like a foolish black goat.
Why would I try to make u believe my story when the videos already speak for themselves.if i was scared and shaking, I won't be getting apology messages and calls from the police. I won't be called to come identify the errant officers who I'm quite sure ur dad might be part of.
Look, If u hav decided to be a humpty dumpty, that's your business just don't mention me spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by matthew4grace(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerian police are the criminal of our days,the fustrated element that went to join the force are the issue.most of them have menter issue that is the reason they shot anyhow
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by matthew4grace(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerian police are the criminal of our days,the fustrated element that went to join the force are the issue.most of them have menter issue that is the reason they shot anyhow please be careful of this socio policemen
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Gabaleve:

Sometimes when you try to act all intelligent even at unesescaery situations, u end up sounding like a foolish black goat.
Why would I try to make u believe my story when the videos already speak for themselves.if i was scared and shaking, I won't be getting apology messages and calls from the police. I won't be called to come identify the errant officers who I'm quite sure ur dad might be part of.
Look, If u hav decided to be a humpty dumpty, that's your business just don't mention me spewing trash.

You have more than proved you're the one who is a foolish black goat since you can't confine your argument to the topic without throwing insults at a person's family.

If you mention anyone in my family again I will give you an overdose of what you want!
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Gabaleve:

no doubt,u are a certified first class fool..can u hear ur self? so after I had done my best to explain to the officers who obviously have the same level of IQ as u do,why didn't they let me leave? and again u are very foolish for insinuating I have a sinister motive for having a contraceptive . And oga wey carry face like shear butter,no ever talk say u dey support me if u dey question my possession of a contraceptive. its not against the law,and in case u need more education,u don't need a prescription to get a contraceptive. And lastly,u latest idiot, a condom,a postinor pill are all contraceptives.

There he goes again throwing insults.

I asked your motive for having the drugs in the first place because it was a question that needed to be asked but everyone is busy playing the good guy by avoiding asking it. If you found it offensive then I have no apologies for that.

...and by the way who told you that you don't need a prescription to get a contraceptive?

I dare you to once again leave the topic under discussion and throw one more personal insult at me and I will give you the dirty fight you're looking for! cool
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

You have more than proved you're the one who is a foolish black goat since you can't confine your argument to the topic without throwing insults at a person's family.

If you mention anyone in my family again I will give you an overdose of what you want!

Ur a fool bro.. Ur argument is baseless.. Ur question is pointless.. And hey black goat, u fuccin dare me.... OK BIG BUSH MEAT I REPEAT, UR FATHER IS A ROADSIDE POLICE OFFICER... WHAT U GON DO NOW??
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

There he goes again throwing insults.

I asked your motive for having the drugs in the first place because it was a question that needed to be asked but everyone is busy playing the good guy by avoiding asking it. If you found it offensive then I have no apologies for that.

...and by the way who told you that you don't need a prescription to get a contraceptive?

I dare you to once again leave the topic under discussion and throw one more personal insult at me and I will give you the dirty fight you're looking for! cool

Show me little brother, show me where it states u need prescription to get a contraceptive... Am beginning to think u are 15 year old virgin going abt the Internet looking for clips to masturbate with.

And let me correct u boy, u don't ever ask me what am doing with a drug I do not need prescription for. Never, unless perhaps u are with ur roadside police officer father and his cohorts.... Lolzzz

Mumu, even them ur papa senior for NPF no ask me that kind useless question.
Look I understand u have to defend ur father's job.. But next time do it with sense.. No dey behave like cow wey get sleeping sickness.

And advice ur father too, if not u will see his face on nairaland on Christmas day... A good xmas gift right??...Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by merit1988(f): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

You're an id1ot, but then I'm not surprised cos according to your own signature you're delirious.

If OP had no sinister motive why did he pay pay a bribe of 10K when he should have stood his ground.

Next time first remove your pea-sized brain from your anus before you make a comment!
Lol.... Epic
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Gabaleve:

Ur a fool bro.. Ur argument is baseless.. Ur question is pointless.. And hey black goat, u fuccin dare me.... OK BIG BUSH MEAT I REPEAT, UR FATHER IS A ROADSIDE POLICE OFFICER... WHAT U GON DO NOW??

See this dumb id1ot that looks like a vulture that was beaten by midday rain

You're making noise here because you think the anonymity of the forum gives you some cover.

Why did you not defend yourself when you were wrongfully detained by the policemen?

You quickly rushed and paid a bribe of 10K like a frightened puppy! grin
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gabaleve:

Show me little brother, show me where it states u need prescription to get a contraceptive... Am beginning to think u are 15 year old virgin going abt the Internet looking for clips to masturbate with.

And let me correct u boy, u don't ever ask me what am doing with a drug I do not need prescription for. Never, unless perhaps u are with ur roadside police officer father and his cohorts.... Lolzzz

Mumu, even them ur papa senior for NPF no ask me that kind useless question.
Look I understand u have to defend ur father's job.. But next time do it with sense.. No dey behave like cow wey get sleeping sickness.

And advice ur father too, if not u will see his face on nairaland on Christmas day... A good xmas gift right??...Lolzzz

For your info, your hungry father and his equally hungry brothers when put together when put together will never achieve what my father achieved in life.

You must have been dressed like a street urchin that was why the policemen has the boldness to detain you and extract 10K from you which you hurriedly paid cos you knew you have no valid reason for being in possession of the medication.

Why was a full grown ass man going about with a plethora of drugs which are for feminine use?!

Oh I get it, I hear that people from your town are sexually reckless so I'm sure the reason for the drugs is cos you probably wanted to induce an abortion for the pregnancy your cousin is carrying for you.

Learn to keep your dick in your trousers so you would not need to to walk around carrying a bagful of different brands of contraceptives
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=SavageResponse post=92297709]

You're making noise here because you think the anonymity of the forum gives you some cover.

Why did you not defend yourself when you were wrongfully detained by the policemen?

[/quote

Hey... Broke lil lamb
Its called wisdom... U ain't heard word before now right
I got my money back boy

So now, I don't want u to think like ur constable of a daddy, dont think with ur fingers, think like ur sensible.

Which is better, fight the officers, get killed or Give d cash, stay alive and get it back?
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

For your info, your hungry father and his equally hungry brothers when put together when put together will never achieve what my father achieved in life.

You must have been dressed like a street urchin that was why the policemen has the boldness to detain you and extract 10K from you which you hurriedly paid cos you knew you have no valid reason for being in possession of the medication.

Why was a full grown ass man going about with a plethora of drugs which are for feminine use?!

Oh I get it, I hear that people from your town are sexually reckless so I'm sure the reason for the drugs is cos you probably wanted to induce an abortion for the pregnancy your cousin is carrying for you.

Learn to keep your dick in your trousers so you would not need to to walk around carrying a bagful of different brands of contraceptives

Hehehe baba legit dey shalaye, see ur face like old sandals ...Lol.. Ur a good son all d same, its good to defend ur father.
But my friend, where have you been all dis while, cos its been 3weeks since I sent d previous message and ur just replying

No data? U've been broke? Ok I get it

Its even month end, ur father just received his monthly credit alert... Finally u have data.. Praise the Lord.

Better manage dis data very well, next month end is about 30days away so u hav a long time ahead.

Make i pity u help ur life small since its sallah
Drop ur aza make i wire u small funds
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Hey... Broke lil lamb
Its called wisdom... U ain't heard word before now right
I got my money back boy
So now, I don't want u to think like ur constable of a daddy, dont think with ur fingers,
think like ur sensible.
Which is better, fight the officers, get killed or Give d cash, stay alive and get it back?
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by goodddnews(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
both of you should respect yourself now. are you guys under age, behaving immature in public forum
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Gabaleve:

Hehehe baba legit dey shalaye, see ur face like old sandals ...Lol.. Ur a good son all d same, its good to defend ur father.
But my friend, where have you been all dis while, cos its been 3weeks since I sent d previous message and ur just replying

No data? U've been broke? Ok I get it

Its even month end, ur father just received his monthly credit alert... Finally u have data.. Praise the Lord.

Better manage dis data very well, next month end is about 30days away so u hav a long time ahead.

Make i pity u help ur life small since its sallah
Drop ur aza make i wire u small funds

See hungry Kogi boy who is driving taxi in Obajana town wants to wire money to a Lagos boy.

You never chop belleful you dey look for who you go dash money grin

This must be the joke of the century!

David if you had all this money to give away why is it that your father was buried like a dog when he died 6 years ago? grin

It was your old classmates from Kabba Grammar School that contributed money for the burial and outstanding mortuary dues

In addition your father's corpse was brought back from the mortuary for burial in a pick-up that was so rickety it broke down twice on the way
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Gabaleve post=92311756][/quote]

Bloody little coward!

You're a disgrace to all the people who bear the name David grin

Anyway I understand, it was guilty conscience that made you quickly pay the policemen 10K cos if they escalate the matter and do an investigation they will dig up a lot of dirt about how you go about performing illegal abortions with your cocktail of contraceptives!
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Fourwinds: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabaleve:
My name is David, On the 11th of July 2020 at around 11:50am, I was stopped by men of the Nigeria Police Force(Safer highways patrol) at the Ogori/Ageva road, Okene Local Govt, Kogi State. I was going to the market in company of a commercial motorcyclist whom I boarded his bike. When we got to the checkpoint, A police officer, ordered us to stop and requested to search my bag which I obliged.

While searching through my bag, they found a couple of drugs, precisely 4 tablets of paracetamol, 8 ferrous tablets, 10 folic acid tablets and a tablet of postpill, they ignorantly asked what the postpill tablet is used for, I told them it's a contraceptive, the officer who searched my bag obviously didn't know what a contraceptive is, I told him it is used to prevent pregnancy and next he exclaimed “Guy I don catch u, u dey use am do abortion abi”.

First, I thought it was all a joke, I laughed and started explaining all over again, before I could finish, one of the officers roughly pushed me from behind, held my trouser and ordered me to sit on the bare floor, I obeyed and tried not to be rude since they were all armed, they labeled me a a rapist and a muderer since they concluded contraceptives are used to commit abortion.

After a while, one of the officers came to me acting all friendly and asking me to negotiate with him so he can help me beg his colleagues because if I am taken to the cell at the area command I will spend nothing less than 3 days in custody asides the heavy torture I would receive. At this point, I secretly started an audio and video recording of the events.

While they kept harassing me, a woman who knows me came along and intervened, all her pleadings fell on deaf ears as the officers were insistent on taking nothing less than N100,000. At last they settled for N10,000 after all the harrasment, time waste, torture and emotional trauma. I have uploaded the video and audio recording of the incident as evidence.

I have posted it on the police PCRU twitter page, whatsapp number and even called their numbers. On whatsapp, the message has been read but no significant reply, and whenever I call their hotlines, they keep directing me to the social media pages and they don't reply. I also posted on twitter with the pictures and video evidence, but I haven't been able to garner enough retweets.

I am calling on the I.G of the Police Force, the Kogi State Commisioner of Police, all other relevant bodies and well meaning individuals to help me get justice, retrieve my money and bring this corrupt officers to book as soon as possible.

Pls Front page, I need help... Thanks

Scout60(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31
so any bad thing someone tell you about policemen, you will believe immediately.

That is the police force I have been talking about.. I will show you more
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

See hungry Kogi boy who is driving taxi in Obajana town wants to wire money to a Lagos boy.

You never chop belleful you dey look for who you go dash money grin

This must be the joke of the century!

David if you had all this money to give away why is it that your father was buried like a dog when he died 6 years ago? grin

It was your old classmates from Kabba Grammar School that contributed money for the burial and outstanding mortuary dues

In addition your father's corpse was brought back from the mortuary for burial in a pick-up that was so rickety it broke down twice on the way

Lol
U are getting boring bro
U trying too hard to b funny
Ordinary mushin boy dey claim Lagos. How many places u knw fr lag... Ur papa get house fr lag? No b rent una dey
O boy Send ur account number before I change my mind
Even ur police officer dad sef knw say u need dis money bad bad
No dey get pride because of 1gig data wey u purchase yesterday. 1gig go soon finish bro, better send ur aza before ur data finish. Lol
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

Bloody little coward!

You're a disgrace to all the people who bear the name David grin

Anyway I understand, it was guilty conscience that made you quickly pay the policemen 10K cos if they escalate the matter and do an investigation they will dig up a lot of dirt about how you go about performing illegal abortions with your cocktail of contraceptives!

Ur lack of Internet data dey affect ur brain
Ur brain dey 4%, e don weak, na total shut down remain.

So u dont knw dey did carry out investigations after I identified those ur dad's colleagues. That black one wey get face like locust bean even resemble ur dad. Who knows.. Lol.. It might just b him.

And again, u are thinking just like ur father, even if u get small head, does it mean u shouldn't have sense? Who told u contraceptives perform abortions?

Guy send ur account number make I forward u small bar... U need data bro, u need to read more so next time u don't go abt displaying ur ignorance and dullness online.
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabaleve:

Lol
U are getting boring bro
Ordinary mushin boy dey claim Lagos. How many places u knw fr lag... Ur papa get house fr lag? No b rent una dey
No dey get pride because of 1gig data wey u purchase yesterday. 1gig go soon finish bro, better send ur aza before ur data finish. Lol

At least you have not denied what I said grin

Broke ass punk, you have not fully fed yourself you're looking for who to dash money

Right now you ought to me concerned about saving money so you can relocate from that village where you are to the capital city of Lokoja grin
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabaleve:

Lol
U are getting boring bro

David Adegbija the professional abortionist!

What are you up to this time? grin

I'm sure you learnt the trade from your father who still died in penury despite being a notorious abortionist when he was alive
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

David Adegbija the professional abortionist!

What are you up to this time? grin

I'm sure you learnt the trade from your father who still died in penury despite being a notorious abortionist when he was alive

Am good bro, am just thinking if a way to set up a trust fund to help ur dad own his personal house
U dey really impress me dis time
U are replying fast

Seems u bought up to 2gig dis time ryt?
Its good u are hustling for urself u knw

Instead of staying home, wasting ur time on forex looking for how to make a million dollars from 10 dollars
Its good u are now going to site to carry block
Atleast u av redefined ur life

Hopefully u won't end up like ur dad did.

U dey form pride, u no wan send account number. Dey dere dey jonx urself
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

At least you have not denied what I said grin

Broke ass punk, you have not fully fed yourself you're looking for who to dash money

Right now you ought to me concerned about saving money so you can relocate from that village where you are to the capital city of Lokoja grin

Lol
So how did ur daddy turn out?
Years in Lagos and he still doesn't own his personal house

Better go look fr a skill to learn, u know father will soon retire
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gabaleve:

Lol
So how did ur daddy turn out?
Years in Lagos and he still doesn't own his personal house

Better go look fr a skill to learn, u know father will soon retire

Biodata

Name: David Adegbija

Primary school attended: Aunty Risikat Primary School, Kabba, Kogi State

Secondary school attended: Kabba Grammar School, Kabba, Kogi State

University: Kogi State University 2012 - 2017, Kogi State

Grade obtained: BSc Laboratory Science (Third class)

Father's name: Musa Adegbija (Deceased) Second generation abortionist - Died in penury and buried like a dog

Mother's name: Rebecca Adegbija (Pepper seller)

Brother: Tayo Adegbija (Advised to withdraw from medical school in year 2 due to poor performance, now runs a quack abortion clinic in Bodija, Oyo state)

Sister:Jacinta Ikyleve - Currently serving jail sentence for manslaughter

Second sister: Charity Adegbija - Whereabouts unknown, last sighting was at Madam Rose brothel, Lokoja, Kogi State
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ever wondered why I don't give a monkey's ass anytime I read that a Nigerian policeman is shot dead? You've got your answer right here.
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

Biodata

Name: David Adegbija

Primary school attended: Aunty Risikat Primary School, Kabba, Kogi State

Secondary school attended: Kabba Grammar School, Kabba, Kogi State

University: Kogi State University 2012 - 2017, Kogi State

Grade obtained: BSc Laboratory Science (Third class)

Father's name: Musa Adegbija (Deceased) Second generation abortionist - Died in penury and buried like a dog

Mother's name: Rebecca Adegbija (Pepper seller)

Brother: Tayo Adegbija (Advised to withdraw from medical school in year 2 due to poor performance, now runs a quack abortion clinic in Bodija, Oyo state)

Sister:Jacinta Ikyleve - Currently serving jail sentence for manslaughter

Second sister: Charity Adegbija - Whereabouts unknown, last sighting was at Madam Rose brothel, Lokoja, Kogi State

Enjoy ur data while it lasts bro
U never know when ur gonna get enough money to subscribe
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by SavageResponse(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Gabaleve:

Enjoy ur data while it lasts bro
U never know when ur gonna get enough money to subscribe

I can see you've mellowed down

I still have plenty of ammunition waiting for you but I will let the matter rest for now

Next time you see my post just jump and pass grin

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by Gabaleve(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

I can see you've mellowed down

I still have plenty of ammunition waiting for you but I will let the matter rest for now

Next time you see my post just jump and pass grin

Lol... Ghen ghen, data dan dey finish
If na lie I dey lie say u no fit afford data
Post d screenshot of ur data balance.

My offer is still on d table bro....
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by hardbody: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
merit1988:
Lol.... Epic

So who has been justified now?

The guy whose right was trampled and raped just reported that he got justice as he has been refunded and the officers are presently in detention awaiting orderly room trial.

So who has the epic response now?

What is so epic about a stupid and silly trend of thought that even a drunk fool will puncture in a minute.

Birds of a feather....
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by merit1988(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
hardbody:

So who has been justified now?

The guy whose right was trampled and raped just reported that he got justice as he has been refunded and the officers are presently in detention awaiting orderly room trial.

So who has the epic response now?

What is so epic about a stupid and silly trend of thought that even a drunk fool will puncture in a minute.

Birds of a feather....
cheesy the story isn't necessary to me, neither is the moral... His reply to u was epic and that's all that matters ... No vex sir grin
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by hardbody: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
merit1988:
cheesy the story isn't necessary to me, neither is the moral... His reply to u was epic and that's all that matters ... No vex sir grin

Says much about the clay in your skull which you call a brain.

Some fool that every right minded person had called out on his stupidity on a thread makes a comment and you think the comment is epic.

Dumb idiots will never be in short supply.

Why am i even surprised? A story is not necessary, the moral is not, only an unconnected response is 'epic' and to only you. No other person sees how epic the response is. Inability to either read or comprehend remains the greatest challenge to dummies of which you, madam, is their chief. Keep wallowing in stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos / Operation Crush: 25 Cultists Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.