Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience (26205 Views)

Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Nigerians Stand Against Illegal Police Search In Mumbai, India (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by merit1988(f): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
hardbody:

Says much about the clay in your skull which you call a brain.

Some fool that every right minded person had called out on his stupidity on a thread makes a comment and you think the comment is epic.

Dumb idiots will never be in short supply.

Why am i even surprised? A story is not necessary, the moral is not, only an unconnected response is 'epic' and to only you. No other person sees how epic the response is. Inability to either read or comprehend remains the greatest challenge to dummies of which you, madam, is their chief. Keep wallowing in stupidity.
bitter old man... No vex grin do urself a favor for once and act ur age.. peace out sir cheesy
Re: Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience by LeonMacJames(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
magicminister:

I have friends that can help you. The challenge they face is that once people get their money, they do not agree to show up in court and testify against those officers! Will you be willing to testify against those officers?
I would be willing, if I'm in such a situation. But until then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack, Loot Bus Carrying Christmas Gifts For Ibadan Mogajis / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos / Soldiers Injure Mamman Nur, Boko Haram Factional Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.